Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)

What supplements should I be taking?

I want to "transform" so to speak. So what supplements are good for fat loss, muscle building and are also very safe? I was reading about creatine, should I be taking that as a female? I am new to all this so any information would be appreciated!

superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    I want to "transform" so to speak. So what supplements are good for fat loss, muscle building and are also very safe? I was reading about creatine, should I be taking that as a female? I am new to all this so any information would be appreciated!
    The most important thing is to have your diet in check. Supplements are not necessary for a good transformation- they are exactly that, supplemental. They can't take the place of good nutrition and heavy lifting. Check out this thread, it will explain how to calculate an appropriate amount of calories and how to split up your macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380533

That being said, creatine can be helpful for strength training. Realize that when you first start taking it, you may see some water weight gain. If you want to try it, purchase an inexpensive monohydrate version- there's no additional benefits from "fancier" creatine. Also some people are non-responders and won't see any difference from it.

A good multivitamin and fish oil/omegas if you aren't getting a lot of fish in your diet are all that most people around here will recommend as far as supplements go.
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you just started training I would reccomend making sure your diet is on point and simply training. Maybe after starting there for awhile you could introduce a fat burner.

When your ready Level 2 by formutech is an amazing fatburner. Where it really helps me is the appetite suppressant.... I can eat all the time and level 2 seems to be the only fat burner that can control that.

Again, there is no magic pill or magic supplement. You have to eat according to your goals and train properly

Good luck
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com