musicblaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Empty or full stomach-taking protein and supplements in what order??

HELLO, This is one thing find myself wondering a lot; this is why. It may have something to do with how much time i have each day to eat, take protein drink, take all the supps, and also the pre work-out drink. Not to mention just getting all that stuff ready so i can finally get myself frigging lifting/working-out. Whew!
    For example, if i try to get a morning workout this is how i do it and i think i may be diluting the power or potency of the supplements AM I??... Like this..eat a medium to big breakfast(sometimes a big yoghurt w granola) then only waiting about 30 minutes, drink protein with creatine,glutamine,bcaa,beta-alanine,L-arginine,and some MSM crystals(natural sulfur). Some of those supps `say`"take on empty stomach-without food". Any way, one reason i eat first is that i also take alot of other supps/vitamins;the food makes it not so hard on the gut and may help absorbtion. The pre-workout drink is taken after all the other stuff. I know a lot of pre-workout powders `say` best without food.
    Will someone PLEASE give me a few suggestions on the best way i should consume all these;in the best order?? If i eat yoghurt for breakfast is that bad when taking creatine soon after breakfast.
    If you an hour `goes by`after drinking the protein drink is that too long to wait before hitting the weights?? I do that also sometimes, so i can get the protein drink down before eating a lite meal,take vites,ect.,ect.
    Please tell me what YOU think. THANKS ALOT!!

Best,
    Rocky
    JUST KEEP PADDLEING!

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Preworkouts say take on empty stomach so your food doesnt delay the stimulant effects of the preworkout. On an empty stomach, preworkouts can get absorbed faster, and without being delayed by food. Im sure the arginine says that as well so you can get the pump (or other benefits) faster. As far as creatine, glutamine, bcaa and beta alanine; you can take that with your protein powder or breakfast.

I would wait at least an hour before lifting after eating; eating utilizes much of the oxygen your taking in to digest the food; if you lift too early, you will cramp faster and have lactic acid build-up a bit faster as well making you sorer faster.

Hope this helps!
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=618410343
    Lifting is no longer a hobby, its an addiction