Thread: Macro error

dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Macro error

I know food companies are allowed to have some what of an error when they calculate their total amount of calories in their products but do they have room for error when it comes to protein fats and carbs? Or do they have to be exact

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well that would determine the difference in calories wouldn't it?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know quest bars generally have ~20-30 more calories than they state on the label because of shady macro counting, eggs are usually closer to ~75 calories even though they say 70, etc. but I would like to say that any differences from the label are too insignificant to really care about

NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dakidztownboi View Post
    I know food companies are allowed to have some what of an error when they calculate their total amount of calories in their products but do they have room for error when it comes to protein fats and carbs? Or do they have to be exact
    i have heard that the calorie count tends to be more accurate than the macros, in general.

idk though. Like a can of tuna has 22 pro 0 fat 0 carbs yet 100 cals. It is actually closer to 22pro 1 fat 1 carb realistically. The cals are pretty accurate

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All nutritional info is only an estimate.

Stop worrying about trivial crap and just be consistent.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321