Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why'd you start to lift?

I think it'd be cool listening to others' reason on why they started to lift.. and to come back to this thread when you're in need of motivation.

I started to lift in 8th grade, because I thought it would better my game on the football field. Freshman year came around I started nose guard at 220 lbs and won DPotY. Sophomore Year came around I was down to 180 lbs from our summer weights program. After my JV season (started outside linebacker) I noticed that everyone kept growing while I stayed the same height, so I figured hey I'm not gonna be able to play linebacker on the Varsity level. I then discovered the great glory of bb.com and I figured hey I'm gonna lean out and play some safety! On January 1st, 2013 I decided to go on a keto diet, cutting my carbs sure did shred the fuark outta me, but it also made me tired and miserable lol. Anyways I got down to 153 lbs and like 12% bf finally saw my abs for the first time in ever.. Then the season came along, transitioning from Lineman to Linebacker to Defensive back was no joke! I got minimal playing time, because of seniority and I stopped going to the gym cause I was tired from practice, I also ate like chit being a bench warmer. My senior season starts tomorrow and I'm currently 10 lbs higher than I started last year and 6% bf higher. Typing this all out is making me wanna do some HIIT to get back to my body that I worked so hard for.

Anyways that's why I started lifting, feel free to drop your story it'd be awesome.

Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So this was 1/1/13 - 3/15/13 - 6/1/13

Today 5/26/14

Last edited by Chreeschon; 05-26-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Registered User ShredderForLife's Avatar
    ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To get girls :P

Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000) Jrod95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To kick big brothers ass for all the chit he gave me growing up
    Also to wild out with big brother(s) at the club when I turn 21.
    The only way to have a friend is to be one.

As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.

bump
    Squat - 385x1
    Bench - 235x1
    Power Clean - 225x1
    Dead Lift - ???

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    at first I was fat and insecure and wanted to look good

now that I'm confident and accept myself for who I am, I continue to lift because I want to get stronger. I like being physically superior to everyone else
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshLunargleam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last year about August I took on a moving job, and they asked me "how's your cardio?" I said decent. "How's your squats?" Pretty good. First day was an 8 hour move with 2 storage units, huge amounts of large boxes and it completely destroyed me. They didn't call me back after that day and about a week later they told me that they weren't going to have me on board any longer, so I said enough is enough. I was fat, now I'm just chubby, and my goal is to get completely shredded, I only got really serious about January of this year, dropped nearly 50 lbs in fat and have gained about 10-15lbs in muscle mass so far. I do it for myself, to better myself, and to look good with my shirt off. Time to stop wishing and start doing

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brother drug me to the gym one day and I fell in love.

Originally Posted by AshLunargleam View Post
    Last year about August I took on a moving job, and they asked me "how's your cardio?" I said decent. "How's your squats?" Pretty good. First day was an 8 hour move with 2 storage units, huge amounts of large boxes and it completely destroyed me. They didn't call me back after that day and about a week later they told me that they weren't going to have me on board any longer, so I said enough is enough. I was fat, now I'm just chubby, and my goal is to get completely shredded, I only got really serious about January of this year, dropped nearly 50 lbs in fat and have gained about 10-15lbs in muscle mass so far. I do it for myself, to better myself, and to look good with my shirt off. Time to stop wishing and start doing
    sick story brother!
    Squat - 385x1
    Bench - 235x1
    Power Clean - 225x1
    Dead Lift - ???

CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was always out of shape in middleschool. Suffered a lot of bullying. 8th grade I went from fat af to literally borderline anorexic as told by my doctor. Got jumped on my way home by the guys bullying me. Had enough, decided to get my revenge by getting bigger/stronger than them. Started a year and a half ago and haven't looked back. Respect I got was amazing and definitely fueled me to keep going.
    6'2 master race checking in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000)
    To lay the smackdown on them betches maynneee
    Bench 270x1
    Squat 385x1
    Deadlift 455x1

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Do you have like rope? Haha

Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikebrah22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was 14 I noticed that all the hot girls where getting with guys who went to the gym. Also used to get the chit beaten out of me daily.

Nek minute doubled my weight from year 9-12. Am now good buds with my bullies.

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my brother was bigger/stronger than me
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnjoiChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Friend needed someone to go to gym with so said I would... He quit I carried on.

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was content when I was younger with being a skeleton, but as I got older I noticed peers becoming more "masculine" and it pissed me off and I felt inferior srs.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At the age of 3, I decided I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I grew up, I wanted to have muscles like the incredible hulk (Lou Ferrigno)

ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShevyPri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by legitsrs View Post
    Was content when I was younger with being a skeleton, but as I got older I noticed peers becoming more "masculine" and it pissed me off and I felt inferior srs.
    Same here pretty much. I was always more than content with myself being really skinny because coming from a majority fat family, they always told me how amazing it was to have my body. It got stuck in my head that I was superior to everyone naturally. Once I hit 14 I realized how bad it is to be skinny.

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShevyPri View Post
    Same here pretty much. I was always more than content with myself being really skinny because coming from a majority fat family, they always told me how amazing it was to have my body. It got stuck in my head that I was superior to everyone naturally. Once I hit 14 I realized how bad it is to be skinny.
    Pretty much exactly the same here.

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To get girls without having to do much work

vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vertigo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i train but not responsibly, and my family now knows as it started over the holidays

Sit at the table awkwardly till someone says "get some food don't let it get cold"

Say not for me in dieting sorry

A family member will say "oh dont be silly it's thanksgiving it won't kill you to have a meal with us"

You will say "no you don't understand if I eat it will break my fast"

Another family member will say "son now u are starving yourself? That's not healthy, eat the food your mother preppered"

This is where you start to tear up

"I'm trying to get fkn shredded bra"

... Your family looks blankly in your direction, but don't look you in the eyes

You stand on the chair, Pointing to your stomach, "SHREDDED BRA", you nervously shout

Family still looks on, some embarassed, some nervous, some find it funny

Adrenaline is pumping through your veins, all your senses are heightened, your mom glances at you and leans over to your dad,

She whispers "i found white powder sterons in his room, he had removed the label from the tub but it's clear he is on them, this is a classic case of roid rage, I think we shou ---"

"WHAT"! You yell, she had whispered too loud. Your eyes are burning now, tears start to trickle down your cheek, then stream. Your throat starts to choke up,

"yu - yu youu w w wanna s s see what sh shred shredded FAWKIN IS??" you stuttered, but midway through caught your confidence. You grab your shirt by the collar, it's your favorite but you don't care, it's basically wet anyway you've been sweating do much and your rip it open, buttons fly onto the table, it takes you 2 attempts.

"honey what's the matter?? What's going on?? Please sit down" your mum pleads, before you can respond your father snaps "get down this instant son we need to har a serious talk"

"NO. Dad. Do u even fkn lift? I'm fawkin stronger than you dad if there was fawking barbell right here I'd fkn deadlift it up over this table and ruin the whole god damn meal!!"

All of a sudden, your heightened senses perk up again, the eerie silence of your family members makes it all the easier as well, all you can hear it your own breathing, then it hits you.

You smell it.

A small whiff of pure lust and raw attraction flows past your nostrills. You turn left, nothing, your look right, still nothing. Your family is caught in a daze, frozen half in fear that your next move might be violent, half in pure shock, you have never acted this way before.

The silence remains, as does the intoxicating aroma that has floating by. Then you hear it. Your unsure what it is at first, it's muffled. Then it becomes clear. Footsteps. High heels to e exact. Slowly walking down the wooden floorboard staircase. You turn to see who it is,

The anxiety almost kills you, but suddenly the footsteps steps and out emergs your sister. Naked, sporting only her most seductive heels. The wind blows through the window, and you catch another fresh dose of the smell, it clicks now. How did you not realise before? It was so obvious. The mixed aroma of half her vagina, half antiseptic wipes she had been using to clean herself with while the water has been out this week. It was the kind of smell you get when smokers chew gum to cover up their breath, but it this case you love it.

Your family is flabbergastered, most of them wide mouthed. Your sister moves on into the dinning room with you, her gaze never leaving yours

"sweety what the f***" you dad says "go upstairs and ---" before he can finish you flung yourself across te table and punched him in the jaw, knocking him down.

Petrified, the rest of the family are frozen, trying to anticipate your next move.

By now your sister is next to you, you pick yourself up off the table and stand back onthe chair, "IT'S FAWKING CALLED I.F AND IT'S GONNA GET ME SHREDDED"

Your sisters head is at a perfect height to your crotch, ad you are already rock hard, you have been for a while now. You look down at her and she nods in submissive agreement and untied your button of your shorts, like a spring loaded catapult your penis flings up and out, and is quickly engulfed by her mouth, surprisingly taking it all to the base of your shaft and at a serious pace, the gagging noises and tears in her eyes smudging her mascara only make your harder.

You mum bursts out crying "shut the fck up mum!!" you yell and throw the steak knife at her, missing her by inches. You sit there an u fawking watch this and you enjoy this you command them.

Your sister stops for a second, looks up at you with her perfect round blue eyes and whispers, I've been snorting your white powder sterons in your room for hours now" "it's not sterons baby it's creatine" you calmly reply and gently but firmy guide her mouth back over your shaft.

Out the corner of your eye you see your mum on her phone, trying to hide it under the table. "uh uh, tut tut tut" you s******, you snatch her phone out of her hand, she had dialed 911 but luckly it ha not rung,

"oh you like technology huh?" "why don't u film this lovely evening so we can relive it every thanksgiving? You set up the camera in her iPhone and hand it back to her, telling her to film oi and your sister or you will quote "rape the entire family"

Your sister takes a tea spoon of creatine and heats it up with a lighter, before injecting it into her forearm. "baby I want you to finish on my face" she suddenly whispers in her sweetest school girl voice "pwitty pwease" and you oblige, unloading a thick layer over her eyes, cheeks and mouth.

You take the camera off your mum and plug it into an HDMI cable and connect it to your big screen, you gather your family to rewatch the masterpiece.

"fawking shredded" you repeat to yourself several times smugly.

IF and creatine, not even once. Don't let it destroy your life and the lives of your family.

Please stay safe.

Originally Posted by vertigo666 View Post
    i train but not responsibly, and my family now knows as it started over the holidays

Sit at the table awkwardly till someone says "get some food don't let it get cold"

Say not for me in dieting sorry

A family member will say "oh dont be silly it's thanksgiving it won't kill you to have a meal with us"

You will say "no you don't understand if I eat it will break my fast"

Another family member will say "son now u are starving yourself? That's not healthy, eat the food your mother preppered"

This is where you start to tear up

"I'm trying to get fkn shredded bra"

... Your family looks blankly in your direction, but don't look you in the eyes

You stand on the chair, Pointing to your stomach, "SHREDDED BRA", you nervously shout

Family still looks on, some embarassed, some nervous, some find it funny

Adrenaline is pumping through your veins, all your senses are heightened, your mom glances at you and leans over to your dad,

She whispers "i found white powder sterons in his room, he had removed the label from the tub but it's clear he is on them, this is a classic case of roid rage, I think we shou ---"

"WHAT"! You yell, she had whispered too loud. Your eyes are burning now, tears start to trickle down your cheek, then stream. Your throat starts to choke up,

"yu - yu youu w w wanna s s see what sh shred shredded FAWKIN IS??" you stuttered, but midway through caught your confidence. You grab your shirt by the collar, it's your favorite but you don't care, it's basically wet anyway you've been sweating do much and your rip it open, buttons fly onto the table, it takes you 2 attempts.

"honey what's the matter?? What's going on?? Please sit down" your mum pleads, before you can respond your father snaps "get down this instant son we need to har a serious talk"

"NO. Dad. Do u even fkn lift? I'm fawkin stronger than you dad if there was fawking barbell right here I'd fkn deadlift it up over this table and ruin the whole god damn meal!!"

All of a sudden, your heightened senses perk up again, the eerie silence of your family members makes it all the easier as well, all you can hear it your own breathing, then it hits you.

You smell it.

A small whiff of pure lust and raw attraction flows past your nostrills. You turn left, nothing, your look right, still nothing. Your family is caught in a daze, frozen half in fear that your next move might be violent, half in pure shock, you have never acted this way before.

The silence remains, as does the intoxicating aroma that has floating by. Then you hear it. Your unsure what it is at first, it's muffled. Then it becomes clear. Footsteps. High heels to e exact. Slowly walking down the wooden floorboard staircase. You turn to see who it is,

The anxiety almost kills you, but suddenly the footsteps steps and out emergs your sister. Naked, sporting only her most seductive heels. The wind blows through the window, and you catch another fresh dose of the smell, it clicks now. How did you not realise before? It was so obvious. The mixed aroma of half her vagina, half antiseptic wipes she had been using to clean herself with while the water has been out this week. It was the kind of smell you get when smokers chew gum to cover up their breath, but it this case you love it.

Your family is flabbergastered, most of them wide mouthed. Your sister moves on into the dinning room with you, her gaze never leaving yours

"sweety what the f***" you dad says "go upstairs and ---" before he can finish you flung yourself across te table and punched him in the jaw, knocking him down.

Petrified, the rest of the family are frozen, trying to anticipate your next move.

By now your sister is next to you, you pick yourself up off the table and stand back onthe chair, "IT'S FAWKING CALLED I.F AND IT'S GONNA GET ME SHREDDED"

Your sisters head is at a perfect height to your crotch, ad you are already rock hard, you have been for a while now. You look down at her and she nods in submissive agreement and untied your button of your shorts, like a spring loaded catapult your penis flings up and out, and is quickly engulfed by her mouth, surprisingly taking it all to the base of your shaft and at a serious pace, the gagging noises and tears in her eyes smudging her mascara only make your harder.

You mum bursts out crying "shut the fck up mum!!" you yell and throw the steak knife at her, missing her by inches. You sit there an u fawking watch this and you enjoy this you command them.

Your sister stops for a second, looks up at you with her perfect round blue eyes and whispers, I've been snorting your white powder sterons in your room for hours now" "it's not sterons baby it's creatine" you calmly reply and gently but firmy guide her mouth back over your shaft.

Out the corner of your eye you see your mum on her phone, trying to hide it under the table. "uh uh, tut tut tut" you s******, you snatch her phone out of her hand, she had dialed 911 but luckly it ha not rung,

"oh you like technology huh?" "why don't u film this lovely evening so we can relive it every thanksgiving? You set up the camera in her iPhone and hand it back to her, telling her to film oi and your sister or you will quote "rape the entire family"

Your sister takes a tea spoon of creatine and heats it up with a lighter, before injecting it into her forearm. "baby I want you to finish on my face" she suddenly whispers in her sweetest school girl voice "pwitty pwease" and you oblige, unloading a thick layer over her eyes, cheeks and mouth.

You take the camera off your mum and plug it into an HDMI cable and connect it to your big screen, you gather your family to rewatch the masterpiece.

"fawking shredded" you repeat to yourself several times smugly.

IF and creatine, not even once. Don't let it destroy your life and the lives of your family.

Please stay safe.
    um?
    Squat - 385x1
    Bench - 235x1
    Power Clean - 225x1
    Dead Lift - ???

Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I started lifting because..... I picked up a dumbbell. It felt pretty good curling it.

Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was skinny through my schooling i was around 60 kg in 10 and 11th grad that when i started lifting i cbf going to the gym at times. i had no cofidence at all and very shy.

the day i went full on at the gym.was after a break up, i wanted the attention from crowda a few month in a gained a bit of mass people started turning there head towards me, i thought there was something on my face but there wasnt. it was the first time people actully noticed me.

if i.could go back to school for 10 11 12th grade with the same size i am now i would

should of started earlier
    LIVE FOR SOMETHING OR DIE FOR NOTHING †

♥AS Roma♥
    ♥Giallorossi♥

Disregard Females acquire
    Muscles
    Dance moves
    currency

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    want to look good, and want to be able to protect myself and others better.

cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cthomp2727 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two years ago, I told my oneitis I had a 6 pack when I didn't. I didn't wanna disappoint her so I started lifting like a retard, only benching and curling and doing situps. My older brother showed me this site and I've been lifting seriously ever sense, minus a few stupid setbacks (tfw mono) (tfw 1.5k/month can't afford to bulk)
    Squat: 285
    Press: 135
    Clean: 205
    Snatch: 145

No horse girls crew
    Parents think I'm gay crew
    Dragonball crew

Originally Posted by Mestizalifter View Post
    i was skinny through my schooling i was around 60 kg in 10 and 11th grad that when i started lifting i cbf going to the gym at times. i had no cofidence at all and very shy.

the day i went full on at the gym.was after a break up, i wanted the attention from crowda a few month in a gained a bit of mass people started turning there head towards me, i thought there was something on my face but there wasnt. it was the first time people actully noticed me.

if i.could go back to school for 10 11 12th grade with the same size i am now i would

should of started earlier
    hey it's better late than never!
    Squat - 385x1
    Bench - 235x1
    Power Clean - 225x1
    Dead Lift - ???

davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) davegjones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat, insecure and friendzoned.

Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was, and still am kind of fatass.

AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sick of being that skinny kid everyone pushed around.
    I had it all, I played rugby, was popular had a lot of friends, then went on a crazy cut and droped from 140lbs to 98lbs and now re-building myself
    currently 136lbs, 14y/o and 5ft 8... been lifting for 6months serious now and more into powerlifting/strength. than bodybuilding

Registered User giraffepainting's Avatar
    giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50) giraffepainting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to become Alpha