chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

All Pro routine workout journal - the quest for aesthetics - share your progress

Hey everyone

I'm gettin back into lifting again with All Pros and plan to get my lifts to respectable numbers.

Feel free to share your progress with other people!

Starting with the below tomorrow morning, see how i get on.

Squat: 55kg x 8
    Bench Press: 52.5 kg x 8
    Bent over row: 45kg x 8
    DB press: 14kg x 8
    Stiff legged DL: 35kg x 8
    DB curl: 12 x 8
    Seated calf r: 20 kg x 8
    **My All Pro Training log**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160376941&p=1211311871#post1211311871

chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolatemixer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hit the gym this morning for my first heavy day, all went well and felt pretty easy which I know it should be on day 1.

Ended up moving the dumbell shoulder press up to 16kg on each DB.

All converted to pounds.

Squat: 121 lbs x 8
    Bench Press: 116 lbs x 8
    Bent over row: 99 lbs x 8
    DB press: 35 lbs x 8
    Stiff legged DL: 77 lbs x 8
    DB curl: 26 lbs x 8
    Seated calf r: 44 x 8
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160376941&p=1211311871#post1211311871

Hit my last heavy day on the 4th March. Went well and still feels relatively easy. Difficult to get on all the equipment as my gym is so busy at the moment, so started hitting it in the morning now.

Squat: 121 lbs x 9
    Bench Press: 116 lbs x 9
    Bent over row: 99 lbs x 9
    DB press: 35 lbs x 9
    Stiff legged DL: 77 lbs x 9
    DB curl: 26 lbs x 9
    Seated calf r: 44 x 9

Missed my medium day this week so going for another heavy day tomorrow morning.

Really enjoying this routine again, my lifts are so far behind where they used so hoping I will back on track by end of May.

Have been hitting the gym and following the program well over the last few weeks.

I have the last Heavy day coming up on Friday this week and will be hitting everything for 12 reps.

I forgot to update my log previously but completed 11 reps Heavy workout last week.

Squat: 121 lbs x 11
    Bench Press: 116 lbs x 11
    Bent over row: 99 lbs x 11
    DB press: 35 lbs x 11
    Stiff legged DL: 77 lbs x 11
    DB curl: 26 lbs x 11
    Seated calf r: 44 x 11

Felt a good burn on my medium day and still really enjoying this program. Can't wait to incease all the weights next week.

Put on 3 pounds over the last three weeks and back upto 164.5 lbs now. Starting to see some of the results from All Pros in the mirror which is good to have for motivation.

Managed 12 reps on all exercises today. Bent over row and dumbell curls were a real struggle though! Strange as bent over rows have been pretty easy until today. Maybe because I did them second to last because the gym was so busy, i might have been more tired and so they were more difficult. Was very happy with my dumbell shoulder press though which i thought i might not get today,as it was close to my PB.

Have only been getting about 6 hours sleep most nights because we have just had a new born baby! But trying to make up for that with extra food.

One finaly note the leg press feels way to easy now and will be increasing that by 15%.

All going well. Not had much free time at home after having a new born to look after, it has made training more difficult, but I've adapted by doing pretty much all my training in mornings before work and wknds.

Progressing nicely and not had any time off training through this whole routine yet.

Just did my medium day today for 11 reps.

Squat: 134 lbs x 11
    Bench Press: 127 lbs x 11
    Bent over row: 110 lbs x 11
    DB press: 40 lb each DB x 11
    Stiff legged DL: 88lbs x 11
    DB curl: 30 lb each DB x 11
    Seated calf r: 55 lbs x 11

Very happy with my shoulder press and db curls as they have always been a very weak point for me. Now i'm pretty happy with 40s for shoulders and have hit a new 1rep max on both shoulders and DB curls (based on a caculator on 11 reps and current weights).

Weight is now upto 168.5 so put on another couple of pounds and overall have put on about 7 pounds since day 1 and so am on target for .5 lbs per week. Hopefully not put on much fat and am really seeing a difference in the mirror with everything moveing along nicely.

Started using a new Pre workout and got a tub of Muscle Pharm Assault. Wished I had tried this before, def my fave pre-workout ive tried. No crack highs and this keeps me going well through a workout and if i take it in the morning I dont need a coffee till after midday lol. Would def recommend this to others.

Im confident that I can hit all my 12 reps on every exercise next week. Got my light day on Monday and then wednesday morning will be the last Heavy day of this cycle. Thats the day that really counts so bring it on...

Stalled on my shoulder press! Gutted!

Hit 12 reps on every exercise apart from shoulder press so overall was a good session. I had less than 6 hours sleep so hoping that was the problem and I won't need to reset it. I'm doing db shoulder press as I have a few shoulder issues and want to increase my stabilisers.

I was I'll over the wknd so missed my workouts but will be back in the gym again on Wednesday morning. I'm tempted to try the 12 reps again on shoulder press and see if it was sleep causing me to stall. If I can't complete it then I'll reset the reps back to 8-9 and work then up with the rest of the exercises.

Weight was at 168.5bs before I was ill. Expect it to drop after the bug I had.

Bring on Wednesday!