zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Been gone a long time...

Will keep it short and sweet. Been out of the game for a long time. What's the closest thing I can get to Leviathan reloaded these days? Much appreciated.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

The Legion of Good Samaritans.

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Thinking about the next 100 feet.

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ttt
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Wtf is that

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Wtf is that
    Bear with me here
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Comparable fat burners. Looking for something to stack with my Lean Xtreme.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

ttt
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, I havent heard of PAL in years.

These days some of the more popular fat burners are hydroxycut hardcore and dexaprine for high stim

Accelerant and ErgoShred for lower stim

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mo...ccelerant.html