Closed Thread
Page 27 of 333 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpyderTT View Post
    Safety in numbers breh... safety in numbers.

Some cyclists deserve to be hit, but not those in groups. The ones who deserve to be hit are the phucking fixie city crew running redlights, going the wrong way in a one way and not wearing helmets (college campus ****s)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SpyderTT again."
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do guys think about this helmet? Giro attack shield

SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The air attack is apparently a pretty "aero" helmet... but I personally don't care for the aesthetics of it. I use this sexy beasy...

IM Tri Crew - Misc Photog Crew - ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞ - Bicycle Brah Crew - Misc Running Crew - Alpine Ski Crew

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post

If you think anyone DESERVES to be hit because they are on the road then you and I have a problem.
    Oh very few people actually really deserve it (i wont say nobody, i've seen a few hehehe) but cyclists who ride a few abreast and are veering on and off the road are a massive safety risk, both to themselves and others.

Everyone I've ever seen in a pack on an open road just disregards traffic entirely and assumes everyone will miss them because THEY own the road. Nothing will get you hurt as a cyclist faster than that.

The air attack is apparently a pretty "aero" helmet... but I personally don't care for the aesthetics of it. I use this sexy beasy...

Prefer that one, the Giro posted above would have my head baking off within a couple minutes of starting a ride. For some reason my head gets crazy itchy without decent airflow.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    Oh very few people actually really deserve it (i wont say nobody, i've seen a few hehehe) but cyclists who ride a few abreast and are veering on and off the road are a massive safety risk, both to themselves and others.

Everyone I've ever seen in a pack on an open road just disregards traffic entirely and assumes everyone will miss them because THEY own the road. Nothing will get you hurt as a cyclist faster than that.
    It depends on the road. If it's a two lane road meaning one lane in each direction my group will usually ride single file especially if there is no shoulder but if it's multi lane in each direction it's safer to take the lane and ride two abreast. There is another lane for drivers to go around and if a driver has to be delayed a few seconds for my safety then so be it. No driver is that important and neither are you.

If you ride to the right side of the road all the time you are more likely to get hit. If you give a driver and inch they will take a mile.

I ride on the streets all the time and haven't been hit yet.

The worst is the old farts that seem angry at the world and are late for their bingo night or something and bishes texting on the phone.
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prefer that one, the Giro posted above would have my head baking off within a couple minutes of starting a ride. For some reason my head gets crazy itchy without decent airflow.
    That annoys me also... we aren't actually racing while on group rides. stop at the fukking stop signs.

and yup, I am the same way, I need airflow as I sweat excessively.
    Last edited by SpyderTT; 04-11-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    IM Tri Crew - Misc Photog Crew - ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞ - Bicycle Brah Crew - Misc Running Crew - Alpine Ski Crew

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That annoys me also... we aren't actually racing while on group rides. stop at the fukking stop signs.

and yup, I am the same way, I need airflow as I sweat excessively.
    If it's a clear road and there is obviously nobody coming my group will slow down some and make sure it's clear and roll though. We stop at all red light traffic signals though. That's just to dangerous. Unless you are out on a road that won't switch because only bikes are there and no cars. In any case we make sure no cars are coming. There are a few group rides that I won't go on around here because of the "let the race begin" announcement at the beginning of the "ride". Not thanks jeff, I'm not playing alleycat bullsh!t in the middle of Memphis TN.
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post
    If it's a clear road and there is obviously nobody coming my group will slow down some and make sure it's clear and roll though. We stop at all red light traffic signals though. That's just to dangerous. Unless you are out on a road that won't switch because only bikes are there and no cars. In any case we make sure no cars are coming. There are a few group rides that I won't go on around here because of the "let the race begin" announcement at the beginning of the "ride". Not thanks jeff, I'm not playing alleycat bullsh!t in the middle of Memphis TN.
    Good point... I will run stop signs all day long, unless there is a car around. If there is I always stop and try to wave them on, or wait my proper turn like the vehicle that I am. I do seriously attempt to be an ambassador for the soport while I am out there.

SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you justify the risk of leaving the house?

Minimize the risk by maintaining your own situational awareness, don't wear headphones and don't rely on other people to be driving safely or doing the right thing. Even if YOU have to be the one breaking a rule, keep yourself safe.

Riding with groups increases risk, but only if you're those worthless kunts who want to ride in a pack or side by side on public roads, don't do that... then you deserve to be hit.

You can always find a time or place to ride safely if you really want to, even if you have to ride at 3am on your days off or drive to a country area to do it.
    negged. get the f*ck out of here *******.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gentlemans View Post
    Anyone else seen this shyt.

[youtube]lnYp4srEooI[youtube]
    Too much testosterone and not enough good sense. I may have ventured there a time or two myself. Luckily, I lived to tell about it. But not without first receiving my share of battle scares.
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    No way in hell I'm gonna ride on public roads around here unless there's a shoulder. I know a few people who have been hit with beer bottles, run off the road, etc. Trashy backwoods tweakers are serious business.
    And now you know one more. Snow cones in the face, eggs in the back, and run off the road by the slacked jawed yokel drive his pick up. But I'll be damned if I gonna let those thugs frighten me off the road. Not without a fight anyway. And I'm not talking about a physical altercation, but its just that we have the law on our side; and that we have to first set a good example, then educate others around us that cyclist have as much right to the roads as any other vehicle
    Last edited by KRANE; 04-12-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: word insert
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XterX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Look up Louis Garneau Course. It's a aero helmet that looks like a regular road helmet.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

[img]http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/161115678441_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg[img]
    Its a bit polarizing, and definitely not a daily riding helmet. But I've seen them around from time to time, though mostly on people that occupy the slow lane. I personally would choose something more conventional. Not that I'd consider it a bazaar helmet but definitely not for the type of riding I do.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by XterX View Post
    Look up Louis Garneau Course. It's a aero helmet that looks like a regular road helmet.
    it does look better but both of those helmets appear to be $240... dayum cycling, you crazy.

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it does look better but both of those helmets appear to be $240... dayum cycling, you crazy.
    That's the downside with cool helmets, I can't justify paying that much for something that has about half the protective material as a cheaper model which qualified to the same standard. Seems cray cray.

Originally Posted by SelleItalia View Post
    negged. get the f*ck out of here *******.

Obviously confirmed for one of those "elite" riders who has to ride 2-3 abreast halfway across the road and bike lane.

Thanks for the feedback brah, it's nice to know I'm a ******* for not liking douchebags. Hopefully I can use this experience(and your input) to improve myself as a person and as a rider.
    Last edited by DatPass; 04-11-2014 at 02:19 PM.

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

That's the downside with cool helmets, I can't justify paying that much for something that has about half the protective material as a cheaper model which qualified to the same standard. Seems cray cray.
    All helmets meet the same safety standards whether you spend $40 or $240. The biggest different are the vents, but mostly the esthetic. In this case, some pretty expensive esthetics.

Obviously confirmed for one of those "elite" riders who has to ride 2-3 abreast halfway across the road and bike lane.

Thanks for the feedback brah, it's nice to know I'm a ******* for not liking douchebags. Hopefully I can use this experience(and your input) to improve myself as a person and as a rider.
    Well you did say they deserved get hit so its not like his reaction wasn't provoked. Nobody deserves to get hit, even it they were an idiot and did something stupid. Just do what I always try to do and abide by the laws. Even then people will get upset, but at least that way you'll know you were in the right.
    Last edited by KRANE; 04-11-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    🎥

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    went to the LBS in my hometown and got my Transition TransAm 27.5 ordered. gonna be a long few weeks just waiting for it to get there and get built. fuuuu why do they have be in Washington and almost into Canada?!?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000)

Clipless pedales in! Holly crap I can I accelerate so much faster , cannot wait to smash pbs on strava! Best thing ever and only $120 for the shoe/peddle combo too good. Finally not raining in melbourne let the ride begin .
    Lifts at 101 KG BW
    Squat- 190 KG in comp
    Bench- 125 KG in comp, 135kg unofficial
    Deadlift 230 KG in comp

Need cutting motivation? check my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158485273&pagenumber=

Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hugeaiden View Post

Clipless pedales in! Holly crap I can I accelerate so much faster , cannot wait to smash pbs on strava! Best thing ever and only $120 for the shoe/peddle combo too good. Finally not raining in melbourne let the ride begin .
    Nice I have the same bike.

SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000) SelleItalia is a name known to all. (+5000)

I train solo, never ride in a group, so great call there retard.

You are a complete idiot suggesting someone should be run down for riding safely. Enjoy your negs pretty boy.

Registered Abuser mayweathermusic's Avatar
    mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Too much testosterone and not enough good sense. I may have ventured there a time or two myself. Luckily, I lived to tell about it. But not without first receiving my share of battle scares.And now you know one more. Snow cones in the face, eggs in the back, and run off the road by the slacked jawed yokel drive his pick up. But I'll be damned if I gonna let those thugs frighten me off the road. Not without a fight anyway. And I'm not talking about a physical altercation, but its just that we have the law on our side; and that we have to first set the example, then educate others around us that cyclist have as much right to the roads as any other vehicle
    Pretty pathetic that we have to do this for people that had to pass a test to get their license.
    He's not getting up Jim!

Originally Posted by SelleItalia View Post
    I train solo, never ride in a group, so great call there retard.

You are a complete idiot suggesting someone should be run down for riding safely. Enjoy your negs pretty boy.
    Since when is a pack or 2-3 people half in the bike lane "riding safely"?

incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a new rider and most of the roads I'll be riding on are bumpy country blacktops. I bought a Nishiki Manitoba.

Did I dun goof?

I am cycling mostly just for fitness, not sport
    HTC
    Tradie

Since when is a pack or 2-3 people half in the bike lane "riding safely"?
    Safety in numbers. Google it, when you are finished googling how to run people down..

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell yes 68F today. Full out summer bike apparel for once. I rode 31 dirt road hilly miles on my new Salsa El Mariachi today. LOVED THIS BIKE IMMEDIATELY. I set time PRs on all of the big hills we climbed on strava. They felt much easier, and I dont think my conditioning has improved much since last year, so it was definitely the bike. Also much smoother feeling ride, mostly because of the Fox Evolution. Quick and accurate shifting all day. The shimano 540 pedals are fantastic as well. Only thing I am not fond of is the WTB Volt saddle. I might have to do some measurements to find something more comfortable. I also need to buy some summer bib shorts. I resorted to my old worn out baggy shorts, but they dont fit me at all anymore. Its like wearing baggy shorts with no belt on. The inner layer is the only thing keeping them on me.

Also, I did a quick 6 mile loop at Hickory Glen park for the hell of it. It was the first certified dry and rideable trail by the TC this week. A couple more got the green light today as well. Next weekend is Easter in OH with my family, so if it isnt going to rain, I am going to attempt to make it out to Mohican State Park. Huge trail I've heard, 22 miles, 95% single track.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrRwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any brah here riding Chinese carbon?
    ~Vibram Five Fingers Crew~
    ~Bicycle Brahs Crew~

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrRwilson View Post
    any brah here riding Chinese carbon?

Pretty much every carbon bike is made in asia. They are the ones with the experience with building them.
    *No crews crew*

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Hell yes 68F today. Full out summer bike apparel for once.
    If you lived in South Florida you wouldn't relish the summer months. Its so hot and humid its like the entire atmosphere is a sauna. Right now is the best time to get out and ride to your hearts content, but its coming to an end.

I was out past sun down yesterday and started sweating halfway into the ride. Once the sweat starts pouring down into your eyes the fun is over. Our (best) riding season (yes people do ride year round), is rapidly coming to a close.
    🎥

mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fun ride Saturday morning followed by the Athens 1/2 Marathon on Sunday, GREAT WEEKEND!

Attached Images

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    If you lived in South Florida you wouldn't relish the summer months. Its so hot and humid its like the entire atmosphere is a sauna. Right now is the best time to get out and ride to your hearts content, but its coming to an end.
    Truth. mid-June - August here in NC is completely miserable riding conditions. going MTB in a hot, steamy forest and feeling like death once you finish riding isn't the best experience.

even if you try to wait until later in the day around 7:30, it's still 90+ with ridiculous humidity
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NJ is beautiful out

Going from mtb pedals to clipless for the spring/summer murdered by damn feed/ankles. Quads are joocy though

Will post pics from today
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

Closed Thread