Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFinisher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    amen. i will do anything to be your most holy disciple.
    "you want to come live with the freaky sith lord? I am very powerful" - Jason Genova
    hey ps3 fart, hey xbox360 yah

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SFinisher View Post
    amen. i will do anything to be your most holy disciple.
    *opens arms* Take me into you my son. For ye shall receive the gift of Black Jesus and be blessed in all they ye do.

Come hither child, let me embrace thee......
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    He was banned. Never posted actual pics of the encounter, just stuff with his name on it.
    we follow each other twitter (guy who slayed milf from costco)
    he sent me pics of her nudes and chit so it was legit
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    we follow each other twitter (guy who slayed milf from costco)
    he sent me pics of her nudes and chit so it was legit
    We saw the same pics you did....he just blacked out the stuff so he wouldn't get banned. Everyone was asking him to post pics of him THERE, after the actual encounter or something that PROVED he fukced. He never did that. He pretty much stopped answering questions.

I was behind him 100%. I was hoping that he would come in and give them what they wanted, but when he got silent, it mounted against him. You can't refute that. Squall and some others called it early. They were battling everyone who said it was real for pages on end.....

He didn't provide proof. That's what made everyone mad.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We saw the same pics you did....he just blacked out the stuff so he wouldn't get banned. Everyone was asking him to post pics of him THERE, after the actual encounter or something that PROVED he fukced. He never did that. He pretty much stopped answering questions.

I was behind him 100%. I was hoping that he would come in and give them what they wanted, but when he got silent, it mounted against him. You can't refute that. Squall and some others called it early. They were battling everyone who said it was real for pages on end.....

oh okay, i didnt know he didnt provide more proof.
    he probably did fraud
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    oh okay, i didnt know he didnt provide more proof.
    he probably did fraud
    He wasn't banned for frauding though, it was the nudes pics through pm's is what got him.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wasn't just that... there were just too many flaws in his posts that made it not believable, and only proof would have fixed it. otherwise I would have enjoyed the story greatly.
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    wasn't just that... there were just too many flaws in his posts that made it not believable, and only proof would have fixed it. otherwise I would have enjoyed the story greatly.
    True. I think what really made people suspicious is the pics with the chain and the sweater thing. Obviously the texting back and forth was real, but the pics and when he got them, that stuck out to everyone real quick. I think he saved them, then uploaded select pics here and there to not raise eyebrows.

Then when the text about "Come over now, husband comes home at 6" was posted, I was like, "Sh** yeah, it's happening!!!!", but then everyone was like, "Tell us the story *******!!!" and he never did.

So that got him too.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN after a bunch of pages without a single reply from the tinder bitches ....

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in....
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Unregistered Sex Offender manlyladylumps's Avatar
    manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pledging my allegiance to the one true Black Jesus
    Ambition is your goal, but ****gy time is your soul

If I laugh I rep

*Lick the toilet paper after a dump crew*
    *Take acid and read Mein Kampf crew*
    *lost virginity to family pet crew*
    *throw up when talking to girl crew*
    *Don't turn this rape into a murder crew*
    *I will rape you if i get a chance crew*
    *Fap into a sock then wear it crew*
    *Dad divorced my mom because she refused to abort me crew*
    *Bent dink crew*

DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000) DIELBrah69 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    only just realised how good black jesus was/is.

mirin