kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Best exercises for abs and obliques?

What are the best exercises for the abs and obliques? I do abs on the decline abs bench but I feel like im using too much of my back and not my abs because I don't feel the burn in my abs but my back gets exhausted

yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been trying something on the tri extension machine. I have been trying ab crunches on the down stroke with my arms locked out. its pretty hard with 3-4 plates so I do it mostly with 2 plates on each side for sets of 20
    Yetti

TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heel touches and side crunches are ok for obliques. Hanging leg raises are good for lower
    *IF Crew*

Cutting Mode

CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraigARRichey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by kingppoppy View Post
    What are the best exercises for the abs and obliques? I do abs on the decline abs bench but I feel like im using too much of my back and not my abs because I don't feel the burn in my abs but my back gets exhausted
    The only Ab exercises I do are standard floor crunches, reverse crunches and Hanging knee raises! I think that these when done correctly with good form exhaling at the top and keeping time under tension are the 3 basics to building good abs! No Fancy exercises. It helped me ! Ive attached pictures
    Attached Images

CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) CookieKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingppoppy View Post
    Situps tend to recruit hip flexors, which is why crunches are good enough to hit the abs. The back hurts b/c you prob have an anterior pelvic tilt when you do the situps on the decline abs bench. You'll want to try to keep your lower back on the bench. More exercises to hit the abs are hip thrusts, reverse crunches, hanging knee/straight leg raises, kneeling crunches with a pulley machine, anything with spinal flexion. For obliques, rotational movements are good. So stuff like bicycle crunches, side bends, cable wood chops, pallof press w/ rotation.
    Personal Fitness Trainer (AFAA)
    B.S. - Exercise Science (UT Arlington)

edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardhsi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try some ab wheel work and hanging leg raises. You'll definitely feel it in your abs.