Closed Thread
Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 4899
    black tee erryday crew musselsbrah's Avatar
    Location: East London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he's just letting off some steam because he had a bad day at work and usually you can't rant at the time so he's letting it off here. I understand completely that he is rustled because most customer face to face jobs have issues like that. Just because he is ranting about it doesn't mean he needs to man up.

A bunch of you kunts drop pointless rants here too whether it's about school or work, it's not a pissing contest about who's more manly in certain situations.

thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Perspective.

"Daddy only bought me 3 ponies when I wanted 4!" Oh noes.
    okay

boo hoo to that nurse in the hospital, there are kids in Syria being killed,raped and tortured

am i doing it right?

musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thepulse999 View Post
    okay

boo hoo to that nurse in the hospital, there are kids in Syria being killed,raped and tortured

am i doing it right?
    strong this

XYZ you've ranted about your gay internships in here many a time too so shut ya mout yoot.

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by musselsbrah View Post
    strong this

XYZ you've ranted about your gay internships in here many a time too so shut ya mout yoot.
    want to give me a job but i dont have a printer

well i never wanted to work for them anyway
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong this

And did I not say EXACTLY that in my first post?

The difference is if he's saying it's depressing him or making him a kunt all the time and he's lost faith in humanity then it would suggest it's more than just a little rant that we all have now and then.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A few people on the net telling him to think of the kids dying in africa and to think of perspective isn't going to change a thing lets be realtea. It was a rant and he already said way before everything that he doesn't care about other peoples jobs and will cry as much as he wants...

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    A bunch of you kunts drop pointless rants here too whether it's about school or work, it's not a pissing contest about who's more manly in certain situations.
    Soz that's what I thought the internet was about.

You think you can come into this thread weeks late and police it you daft kunt?
    ***70's Diet Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Personal Bests (Current lifts due to injury) - Goals for 01/05

Bench: 117.5 (100x3) - 120
    Squat: 130 (115x4) - 140
    Deadlift: 180 (150x3) - 185
    Military Press: 75 (65x3) - 80

Fat, powerlifter mode engaged due to relationship. Jakes on her cos she likes chicken legs and abs.

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GKrZ View Post
    I can confirm ps1990's feels are pretty pathetic chit.

Girl I lived with last year does Child Nursing, and she was on placement when this happened.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-aged-2679189

Because it was technically a crime scene she had to sit with the savaged dead body of the girl for an hour to check no-one came in to tamper with it or something. Apparently the girl's face was a ravaged mess and the eye was hanging out of her skull off the optic nerve, and she had to so sit there alone with this body for an hour.

Dat perspective. You may think retail is bad ps1990 but have you had to sit alone for an hour with a dead 4 year old girl who's face was a tattered mess with one eye hanging off its optic nerve?

That's a legit PTSD situation, stuff like that can mess your mind up for life. I would have lost it.

Originally Posted by thepulse999 View Post
    If you work in a hosipital you're gunna see all kinds of dead bodies jeff
    True and I've seen my fair share of crap but this hit me in the feelsack hard for some reason....maybe because it was my 1st paediatric patient death. Yeah the more exposure you get, the more of a tough kunt you become but cotdayum that was so $hit

TFW not told anyone about it IRL but vent on the misc.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

I didn't say not to rant though, I said we all drop pointless rants in here Including me, off the cuff at the time because that's exactly what a rant is. It's usually spontaneous without any real thought going into it, I doubt any of us think of things that are worse off when we write angry posts. It's a bunch of mother teresas on the misc dropping easier than than done advice.

And yeah I do, because that's what I'm about. You don't like it, holla at ya man. 079 me kunt, i'm in the corner of kebabish, nokia 3310 and a pack of fruit pastels waiting for your young untouched bum to waltz in so I can violate it with my thumb.

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    TFW not told anyone about it IRL but vent on the misc.
    I couldn't do a job involving death or sickness, although the internet has desensitized a lot of things being in that environment like a hospital is depressing aswell, especially in the chitter hospitals. Them there Death wards where you know the patients in that particular ward aren't living very long. Too haunting for me, no thank jeffvinder

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone had any one night stands or funny sex experiences/tinder chit they want to share so I can lol a bit?
    Can't say I've done anything particularly outrageous in the last 3 years since GF so I live vicariously through the hilarious stories from other mates

Not that the misc is the best place to ask.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

musscle brah is a legend and will be spoken to as such ok moot

now fuk off

you guys want a full sob story went to make a snack grabbed my new unopened jar od peanut butter grip slipped it fell and cracked not sure if im more pissed that i cant snack or that it took 10 mins to clean all the mess up

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    anyone had any one night stands or funny sex experiences/tinder chit they want to share so I can lol a bit?
    Can't say I've done anything particularly outrageous in the last 3 years since GF so I live vicariously through the hilarious stories from other mates

I went down to Wolverhampton for a night out last year, fuked this sloot, then I wanted to GTFO outta her place so I called my mate in the toilet (next to her room so she could hear) and just kept saying "ah mate are you crying? Ok I'll come get you" even though my friend was on the other end just like "wtf are you on about?" until eventually he caught on. Sloot started actually crying cause I was leaving... dunno why I didn't just say I needed to go I was really drunk.

Dunno if this is funny to your standards but hey

one time in brum uni halls visiting a mate for his bday, i didn't have anywhere to bang this slooty asian chick so we decided to yolo in the kitchen where the sofas are, standard uni accomodation innit, she asked if i wanted to do her up the bum, me being 18 and never tried this before was like K DEN, but she needed lube. so here I am, lookin through kitchen cupboards for lube like a dumb kunt..

anyway i knocked on my mates door with my cupped balls and asked him for lube and he was like wtf and half asleep so I grabbed the nearest thing I could see which was either tre-semme conditioner and cocoa butter. i opted for the cocoa butter...

so I did this indian sloot up the angus with cocoa butter everywhere and nutted on the kitchen floor. you can imagine my complete n utter regret as soon as i came.

had to clean all that rubbish up and the next morning everyone was like why the fuk does the kitchen smell of cocoa butter.

Huehuehuehue

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Huehuehuehue
    Better than expected considering the cocoa butter probs got rid of the poo smell

Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Better than expected considering the cocoa butter probs got rid of the poo smell
    I lasted like 2 minutes yet the smell lasted for what felt like 2 days, my hands wreaked of cocoa butter. that's the best situational sex moment of my life, everything after that wasn't as exciting story wise. Lots of whiskey dink moments that's about it. I had just started lifting then so I was full of confidence to pull vile sloots.

my mates have had funnier stories. like puking alcohol while fukkin a girl and then passing out, and having to be lifted out by her flat mates while he was practically naked and into the hallway for everybody to see lol. Uni times I miss them.
    Last edited by musselsbrah; 04-03-2014 at 08:14 AM.

Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lel. Not bad so far. Went to see one of my old uni bros who is still at uni a few months back that I used to wingman for (basically turned him into a manwhore after he'd been moaning about his munter of an ex) and he was going on about how easy it is to smash birds off tinder on a campus uni.
    He's relatively aesthetic and I suppose looks like he lifts compared to the average bloke but sloots would be all over him and he permanently has 4/5 birds on the go.

Tfw GF so no tinder experiences, ever.

^at least cocoa butter smells nicer than arse

pulled more sloots when I didn't lift crew

Edit: pls, less bickering, more funny sex stories pls.
    Last edited by Notsogifted; 04-03-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at all the butt hurt people in this thread. I might have exaggerated a bit since I had a crappy day but I don't understand all the hate. I mean I even mentioned that the post was a rant. the sector I work in I pretty much have to thank people for swearing at me or treating my like dirt so I was just simply venting some anger

lol at all the talk about prospective bs. Those people that have to deal with dead people or dying babies signed up for jobs like that, no one ****ing forced them. Just like how I signed up for this job and having to constantly deal with sick people, some that die on a weekly basis or some that are pretty much deteriorating in front of my eyes. If you signed up to be a nurse, soldier or doctor, you pretty much signed up to deal with dead people so please go away with the bs talk comparing it to my job.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Genova's witness☆☆☆

Originally Posted by ps1990 View Post
    Those people that have to deal with dead people or dying babies signed up for jobs like that, no one ****ing forced them.
    You have to be trolling

lol at all the butt hurt people in this thread. I might have exaggerated a bit since I had a crappy day but I don't understand all the hate. I mean I even mentioned that the post was a rant. the sector I work in I pretty much have to thank people for swearing at me or treating my like dirt so I was just simply venting some anger
    your butt hurt yourself so just quit your job i mean at 166lb you have basically quit life anyway whats a job now

ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This is kinda a funny fail story.

I was living in dorms in Kingston and It was my 20th b'day, I shared my b'day with one of my female flatmates and we all decided to go to Oceana on the student night. Anyway most of my mates had assignments so they all decided to skip the start and come later in the evening.

So I did the stupid mistake of taking a nap before hand and I missed all the pre-drink and I woke up just before we caught the uni bus leaving for the club, totally sober with all my flatmates female friends. Basically one guy and the rest girls with me being totally sober and looking like I joke having just woke up.

Got to the club and started downing drinks fast as possible while dancing with the girls, as the b'day girl got more drunk she got closer to me, at first it started with a kiss on the cheek then grinding, sharing each others lolly pop and full on snogging. tbh I never really found the girl attractive nor did I ever want to phuck her but on the night she looked on point and it was my 20th so I decided to go for the bang. We pretty much went away to go home and bang but her phucking fat kunt friend arrived who had properly drank about 5 gallons of alcohol and was sober. Decided it would be fun to cock block me and take the bish home.

Ended up getting even more wasted and just walking home, leaving all my mates that had just come for my b'day, went to my room, started shouting and kicking the place then telling the fat girl that cock blocked me to come over to my room. She came in and I tried to phuck her but then started going off about my ex that had phucked me over a few months back and then just passed out.

Next day everyone found out about the story and the flat dynamics were never the same.

cliffs:
    sloots are gonna sloot
    cock blocked on 20th b'day
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Genova's witness☆☆☆

This is kinda a funny fail story.

cliffs:
    sloots are gonna sloot
    cock blocked on 20th b'day
    that wasn't a hilarious sex story at all.
    Can't help think I will have probably walked past you a bunch of times at oceana in 2009/10 without a clue.
    Can confirm it used to be quite easy to pull there.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, dude, you realise when someone told you to change jobs you're talking about it being impossible to find another job/change and then you say that. Come on now lol.

@NSG: This one time, in band camp...
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at all the talk about prospective bs. Those people that have to deal with dead people or dying babies signed up for jobs like that, no one ****ing forced them. Just like how I signed up for this job and having to constantly deal with sick people, some that die on a weekly basis or some that are pretty much deteriorating in front of my eyes. If you signed up to be a nurse, soldier or doctor, you pretty much signed up to deal with dead people so please go away with the bs talk comparing it to my job.
    lmao tbh I was kinda venting too, wasn't meant to be me trying to one-up on you ("brb my $hit day was $hitter than yours, $hit day master race checking in") . Also you're right about death being part of the job...you accept that it happens, it's unavoidable and that it's what you signed up for, but nevertheless it still sucks hard. Acknowledging that it sucks is part of the process of acceptance/dealingwithit.jpg
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

On holiday last summer I ****ed a 5/10 swamp donkey (I was drunk and all of my less aesthetic mates were getting on even uglier sloots and I guess I didn't wanna feel left out) took her back to mine, smashed, sloot didn't let me cum. Wouldn't leave so I just left the room. Went outside to talk to the bar guy and a few of her mates, said it was awful and then was like **** it I'm gonna go finish. Went back, didn't let me cum again. Sloot tried to put a finger in the forbidden realm, I got angry at this point and just shoved my dink in her mouth. ****test blowjob ever. Took a long hard look in the mirror the next morning

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    how does it work on aspies
    I can offer you a 100% guarantee it works 50% of the time, sometimes, usually on Tuesdays.

Pending FDA approval*
    Thank you feels eliminator 9000!
    Prime example of a successful applicant ^
    Feels are feels, it's not a competition babes & I don't think he's after a medal.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    I can offer you a 100% guarantee it works 50% of the time, sometimes, usually on Tuesdays.

Pending FDA approval*.
    could it induce feels as i only get them some times

A certain lion mentioned something about throat grabbing so im tapping this chick and its going good mentioned she liked it a bit rough so as im about to cum i grab her throat now lion failed to mention it should only be light pressure i went for the full on strangle needless to say she was not impressed the look of pure fear on her face as i just started squeezing still to this day makes me lol

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Girl I lived with last year does Child Nursing, and she was on placement when this happened.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-aged-2679189

Because it was technically a crime scene she had to sit with the savaged dead body of the girl for an hour to check no-one came in to tamper with it or something. Apparently the girl's face was a ravaged mess and the eye was hanging out of her skull off the optic nerve, and she had to so sit there alone with this body for an hour.

Dat perspective. You may think retail is bad ps1990 but have you had to sit alone for an hour with a dead 4 year old girl who's face was a tattered mess with one eye hanging off its optic nerve?
    Village next to mine, aware
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Cool youtube channel brah, strong lifts.
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    I offically retract my Post above about which music to listen while lifting.

THis is what you need to listen to!

LOL. Thanks bros, the music was not my choice...

I have had a girlfriend for the past few years. Before that though...
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    I have had a girlfriend for the past few years. Before that though...
    On exactly the same boat. Can't help the occasional feeling that I'm missing out with all the tinder hype + the fact 22, peak aesthetics, heaps going for me but tied down to one bird.

On the other hand, that feel when GF.

Bloody grass=greener syndrome m8 i swer
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Closed Thread