Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, you mean to say most of the people who have seen/ witnessed something supernatural are lying? I understand your point of view, as this is something you have to experience to believe.

whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whey2exotic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StevenRogers View Post
    Srs. No evidence for anything supernatural whatsoever. Sick of hearing uneducated retards talking about ghost and god and bull$hit like that. Laws of physics is all there is. Sorry not sorry.
    you're thing says misc super Hero

um that sounds supernatural to me

Oberst General MuskelDiv. Mesah's Avatar
    Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Isnt it already supernatural to see such complex physical, chemical and biological laws exist from nowhere?

*******s, just because humans discover laws it doesnt mean there is no hogher intellegence...
    Mod negged&banned survivor.

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not claiming that I know for a 100% fact. I don't know for a 100% fact that Bigfoot doesn't exist. I'm saying there is not a single reason to believe such things exist. There is no reason to believe in fairies so I don't. There is no reason to believe in unicorns so I don't . There is no reason to believe in god so I don't.
    watch out your comment bro..

but srs. I'm a taking a leap of faith, and believing there is a heaven. It puts me at ease knowing that I'll be reunited with my dog & family once again. I refuse to believe the bond that we share ends when we pass away. But dats just me OP
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i see where youre coming from op, but we know so little of this earth, forget about the entire galaxy. it's insane just thinking about it!

no need to get so upset.
    LoL

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why are you so mad about it?

it's okay if you think those things are lamb but chill man.

Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brekhusboy99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mammals View Post
    Op is a fedora wearing neckbeard who bashes people's beliefs. Very alpha op, you must be such a chill person to be aroun with irl, and always a good person(sarcasm)
    lol i bet you still believe in jesus and the easter bunny too brah

lmfao hahaahaha i cant w8 till atheists take over this **** brah and science and technology blossom due to christ***s gtfo

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brekhusboy99 View Post
    lol i bet you still believe in jesus and the easter bunny too brah

lmfao hahaahaha i cant w8 till atheists take over this **** brah and science and technology blossom due to christ***s gtfo
    you're everything that's wrong with atheism. A 16 year old spaz spitting out **** like this on the internet as if it makes you superior

also you have no idea how far back technology could be without religion, it was pretty much the main driving force behind the ending of the dark ages and was basically the birth of modern science, sure one or two fukwits slow progress down a little bit but on the grand scale its nothing. Humanity clearly needed religion and **** like that doesn't just disappear because some neckbeard tips his fedora.

now **** off back to teen misc you ignorant ****.

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just because we can't find evidence yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Brb world was flat.
    Brb, atom was the smallest thing.
    Brb no such thing as dark matter.
    Things keep changing.

Anyways to say that miracles happened because of the supernatural, yeah that's whack.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7uck3r View Post
    you're everything that's wrong with atheism. A 16 year old spaz spitting out **** like this on the internet as if it makes you superior

also you have no idea how far back technology could be without religion, it was pretty much the main driving force behind the ending of the dark ages and was basically the birth of modern science, sure one or two fukwits slow progress down a little bit but on the grand scale its nothing. Humanity clearly needed religion and **** like that doesn't just disappear because some neckbeard tips his fedora.

now **** off back to teen misc you ignorant ****.
    go fuk yourself,
    heard about the Dark Ages? 800 years of religious repression against science, where society and techology was utterly stagnant, purely due to Christian rules against science.

we would be coloising other galaxies by now, if it weren't for that blight on our history...

we'd be just as, if not more, advanced than in any of the sci-fi/space movies/games that you've always dreamed were real
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    OP, you mean to say most of the people who have seen/ witnessed something supernatural are lying? I understand your point of view, as this is something you have to experience to believe.
    Lying, hallucinating or there is another rational explanation for what they experienced. I've seen ghosts but I still don't believe in them.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    go fuk yourself,
    heard about the Dark Ages? 800 years of religious repression against science, where society and techology was utterly stagnant, purely due to Christian rules against science.

we would be coloising other galaxies by now, if it weren't for that blight on our history...

we'd be just as, if not more, advanced than in any of the sci-fi/space movies/games that you've always dreamed were real
    Religion ended the dark ages, it was also the only thing that maintained education and any kind of science throughout it, most of the first universities were developed from monasteries. Pretty sure the barbarians taking over where Rome had control was what caused the dark ages not because religion oppressed everyone.

and are you really trying to tell me that 16 year old parrots shouting **** on the internet and trivializing peoples beliefs is a good thing? I mean I'm not religious in the slightest, but its fairly easy to see why some people are.
    Last edited by 7uck3r; 03-31-2014 at 02:52 PM.

StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    watch out your comment bro..

but srs. I'm a taking a leap of faith, and believing there is a heaven. It puts me at ease knowing that I'll be reunited with my dog & family once again. I refuse to believe the bond that we share ends when we pass away. But dats just me OP
    Just because you want something to be real doesn't mean it is.

StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 7uck3r View Post
    Religion ended the dark ages, it was also the only thing that maintained education and any kind of science throughout it, most of the first universities were developed from monasteries. Pretty sure the barbarians taking over where Rome had control was what caused the dark ages not because religion oppressed everyone.

and are you really trying to tell me that 16 year old parrots shouting **** on the internet and trivializing peoples beliefs is a good thing? I mean I'm not religious in the slightest, but its fairly easy to see why some people are.
    Yeah religion pushed scientific discoveries until those discoveries started disproving religion god. Lol

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    if it exists in this universe, then its not supernatural, and is technically completely natural.

therefore, to say you believe in the 'supernatural' is to admit that it does not exist in the universe at all

if it exists in this universe, then there is a way for science to prove it.

therefore, if science cant prove it, and especially if science can disprove it, there is no reason to believe it exists
    Fuking biuriful. Repped.

Originally Posted by whey2exotic View Post
    you're thing says misc super Hero

um that sounds supernatural to me
    Do you even batman?

MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Srs. No evidence for anything supernatural whatsoever. Sick of hearing uneducated retards talking about ghost and god and bull$hit like that. Laws of physics is all there is. Sorry not sorry.
    >claims anyone who believes in anything supernatural with no evidence is an uneducated retard
    >doesn't have evidence to support claims about there being no supernatural beings

son..........

matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuking biuriful. Repped.
    What if it exists in our universe and outside our universe?
    *Bulking Crew*
    *Arsenal Crew*
    12/12/13- The day the misc. defeated the mods
    24/4/14- The day the mods got their revenge

Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is desperate for god's attention

Originally Posted by MightyConquerer View Post
    >claims anyone who believes in anything supernatural with no evidence is an uneducated retard
    >doesn't have evidence to support claims about there being no supernatural beings

son..........
    How stupid are you? Do I need evidence to prove fairies aren't real? Unicorns? No. When there is not a shred of evidence that something exist, there is no need to seek to disprove it. The bible and evolution are directly mutually exclusive, despite what some creationist think. You can't be a christian (I'm picking on Christianity because it's so common) and believe in evolution. So only one is the truth. We have a fukking MOUNTAIN of evidence supporting evolution. It's not just a theory anymore, it's a fact as much as the fact that earth rotates around the sun. Whereas god, or anything supernatural for that matter, has NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE to support it. So STOP with your "you can't prove he's not real" bull. We don't have to prove it's not real. Use your common sense.

Originally Posted by Kodiak26 View Post
    OP is desperate for god's attention
    Lol

An atheist doesn’t have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there can’t be a god. He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence of God is at a similar level to the evidence of werewolves -John McCarthy

OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OtterManlet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    opie do you realize that the rational world and your rational mind have been proven to be true just as much as anything supernatural? that is to say, not at all
    Disregard any advice I read on misc crew
    Hate 95% of miscers crew

Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol@anyone who thinks they know anything at all for sure. Close minded peasant way of thinking. Be open to everything, even if skeptical.

SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey, heres a thought, why dont you keep your opinion to yourself? ****in *******. Getting sick of these threads.
    Arsenal FC Crew
    Gooner reps on site.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    No they aren't lying because they actually believe in it
    however believing in something does not make it true

a simple psychology 101 class explains EVERYTHING that goes on when a person is telling you a story

humans suck at recalling events, especially events they were stressed in e.g when they thought they were being haunted by a demon

that's why eye witness evidence is not used in courts
    Last edited by cashinout; 04-01-2014 at 06:01 PM.

matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How stupid are you? Do I need evidence to prove fairies aren't real? Unicorns? No. When there is not a shred of evidence that something exist, there is no need to seek to disprove it. The bible and evolution are directly mutually exclusive, despite what some creationist think. You can't be a christian (I'm picking on Christianity because it's so common) and believe in evolution. So only one is the truth. We have a fukking MOUNTAIN of evidence supporting evolution. It's not just a theory anymore, it's a fact as much as the fact that earth rotates around the sun. Whereas god, or anything supernatural for that matter, has NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE to support it. So STOP with your "you can't prove he's not real" bull. We don't have to prove it's not real. Use your common sense.
    LOL, OP doesn't understand why a theory is a theory and not a law. Brb an observable law is the same as a collection of hypotheses. Don't get me wrong, evolution is a highly researched theory, with many tests to expound upon other hypotheses, but the minute you call it a law, is the minute that research about it ceases. Also you sound butthurt and the unnecessary quote on post number 172 is cringeworthy. For future reference, if you're going to use a quote, you should make an assertion and give evidence to support it in a clear concise manner following the quote. If you don't, the quote appears as though it was written by a kid in middle-school.
    Last edited by matnificnt; 04-01-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    *Bulking Crew*
    *Arsenal Crew*
    12/12/13- The day the misc. defeated the mods
    24/4/14- The day the mods got their revenge

I am a Fat Ass (srs) iwillloseweight's Avatar
    iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iwillloseweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

ITT Op proves that we must believe what is only considered as evidence.

So with that being said,

There has been evidence that 90% of the threads made on the misc, the OP is usually a *******.

With that substantial evidence, it must be true that ITT OP is indeed a *******.
    For the GOAT selfie thread click here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159065621&pagenumber=

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by matnificnt View Post
    LOL, OP doesn't understand why a theory is a theory and not a law. Brb an observable law is the same as a collection of hypotheses. Don't get me wrong, evolution is a highly researched theory, with many tests to expound upon other hypotheses, but the minute you call it a law, is the minute that research about it ceases. Also you sound butthurt and the unnecessary quote on post number 172 is cringeworthy. For future reference, if you're going to use a quote, you should make an assertion and give evidence to support it in a clear concise manner following the quote. If you don't, the quote appears as though it was written by a kid in middle-school.
    skipped biology class eh?

This is an issue which often confuses the general public, as the two words, theory and law, have very different common meanings. But in science, their meanings are very similar. A theory is an explanation which is backed by "a considerable body of evidence," while a law is a set of regularities expressed in a "mathematical statement." This is why Newton's Laws of Motion are referred to as laws and not theories. They are expressed with simple equations (like f = ma for his 2nd Law of Motion). Evolution, and most of Biology, cannot be expressed in a concise mathematical equation, so it is referred to as a theory. A scientific law is not "better" or "more accurate" than a scientific theory. A law explains what will happen under certain circumstances, while a theory explains how it happens.
    http://www.evolutionfaq.com/faq/why-...considered-law

Originally Posted by matnificnt View Post
    Gravity is a theory too you *******. Fuk it. Not wasting my time anymore. Can't wait until all religious nutjobs just accept evolution and the fact that this is the only life you get. Only then can we build a peaceful society and truly advance as a civilization. I leave in peace. Oh and watch some richard dawkins vids if you truly call yourself a believer