Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Read the nutrition facts dude. You can't be this clueless. It's right out in the open, compare them to other similar products and get back to me and tell me with a straight face it isn't healthier than everything out there.

nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JM2412 View Post
    A lot of people that I went to high school with are in this Wake Up Now (aka WUN, #WUNLIFE, etc lol) and they spam ******** all the time with it.

Sad thing is, the one dude who seems to be "successful" in it (constantly posts pics of his cars, properties), dropped out of my university two or so years ago because he was failing and pretty much just smoked/partied.

Rustles my jimmies.
    This is big in my area too. From what I understand, you pay $100/month for a discount hub lol. At least verve is a tangible product.

RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000)
    A lot of people that I went to high school with are in this Wake Up Now (aka WUN, #WUNLIFE, etc lol) and they spam ******** all the time with it.

Sad thing is, the one dude who seems to be "successful" in it (constantly posts pics of his cars, properties), dropped out of my university two or so years ago because he was failing and pretty much just smoked/partied.

Rustles my jimmies.
    Oh lawdy, this 'rapper' kid with dreads and just parties/etc started doing this, i am not even friends with him on ******** or real life but i knew who he was

*****://www.********.com/ej.reece1?fref=ts

Check out his post history on his page. he just spams his friends with all this wake up now/WUN crap, "motivation", etc and thinks he's an entrepreneur and surely hasnt made a penny yet, it's so sad.

live example of a vemma/verve/WUN **** ^

bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bob2439 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only way to make it big if you joined the first month it came out. Everyone after that is just a feeder.
    Were all gonna make it brah
    Car Enthusiast crew

alright alright alright henryk21's Avatar
    henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All the people I know that do this are brainwashed, and have been manipulated to the point of dropping out of school with a year left just to do Vemma. All of them also lost a lot of friends trying to push the Vemma agenda to people that know better.

What's the point of being rich and having money if you lost all of your friends? Just doesn't make sense to me.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Philly didnt post the whole car because it's covered in vemma logos.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DatGirth View Post
    These are bullchit. I've seen these vemma jackasses post this chit before. Its remarkably easy to doctor. Also obviously lying about the mercedes he's "been given" by vemma too. I'm stunned that this moron isnt trolling
    lmao. There is just no winning with you guys. matthewmcginley.vemma.com. Can I doctor my rank in the company off my website?

Nope. Once again lemme see the car in your driveway. I am just loling at u thinking people are gonn a fall for this chit
    I'll do you one better.
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    it's a scam

those who say they are successful, aren't

those who aren't successful are too embarrassed to post about how they got fleeced
    lol

lol still cant get over this phillyfreak *******

obviously sat on a bmw in a convention/meeting and pretending he's the owner
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    inb4 OP is yelling, hollering, and dancing at a Vemma meeting talking about how awesome it is. And how he now has a BMW.

lol yes I have been to 1 of these meetings to support a friend and GTFO halfway
    That's unfortunate.
    Originally Posted by Cronoh View Post
    take one with a steak knife. 100% srs.
    Will do.

Originally Posted by squatz4ndOatz View Post
    Can you get enough people to sign up under you to cover the cost of buying in?

Assumptions:
    Let's say the cost per month for the supply is $120 and each ambassador under you brings in $20. You get 10% of the money your ambassadors make and for each degree of separation between you and a lower tier ambassador, the percentage cut decreases by 0.5%

1) You get 6 people each month just to break even with $120. This will have to be pulled off every month without fail to avoid buying more supplies or you'll lose money.

2) You get 3 people who are able to each sign another 3. You get $60 from your 3 signed and hope that the bottom tier pulls it's weight the next month.

3) You get 20 people to sign up directly under you. You get $400 the first month. The next month, the people below each sign 2 people. That's $800 your pyramid generated and you get $80 from that. With the $800 from direct sign-ups and the $80 through connections, you've funded 4 months of supply purchase. Clearly, you can't stop signing people up because the percentages are not enough to sustain your monthly product purchases.

4) You sign 50 people under you and each month, you help them sign a new person. It will take you 2 months to fund monthly purchases of supplies.

As you can see, you have to market continually and in the above examples, you're simply breaking even. So, imagine how much work you'd have to do to live off the income. The only people who make sustained financial gains through pyramids are the people who get in early in a particular area. They're able to sign people up and make money long before reviews are made about the product or company methods.

Beyond this, what happens when tier 3 and 4 stop giving fukks? They'll leave and those under them will also leave due to the fact that they'll also need to sign multiple people every month just to make no financial headway. So, you now have less pockets to pick from and as a result, you'll have to increase your recruiting. Which begs the question, when does it end? You cannot stop recruiting people directly under you because the of the decrease in profit you'll receive as the pyramid grows. However, if you're able to create a mini pyramid (in the grand scheme) with over 150 ACTIVE people (to compensate for those who won't do anything), then you might be able to make enough to afford paying $1440/year to the company. However, the question again is, how long before the sign ups dry up?

Best plan, have 10 people you know you can sign and help them get another 10 each. There are now 111 people in your pyramid. If you can pull this off in a month, you'll get $2000 (direct signups) + the percentage cut from your ambassadors = ~$3000. You could pull a minimum wage job over here and make that much per month with less bullshyt.

The numbers I used were for example purposes but the fact remains that simple cost vs. benefit analysis shows that unless you have a capable of signing over 30 people directly under you in the 1st month and then leaving the business after a while, you won't make money. Or rather, you'll make money then give it to the company for your monthly restock. Would you open a store if you knew that the revenue you'd get would go towards restocking and your pockets wouldn't get a taste of that wealth?
    I knew you put some time and effort into this, but I'm afraid to tell you that is completely wrong.
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    so what you'ew saying is a drink that identical to redbull, which vemma claims is dangerous, with some added vitamins and minerals is suddenly not dangerous

also you havent explained to me what titanium does in the human body, or tin, or a number of other bull**** things added to this drink

Admit please that you have no fuking idea what you are talking about and you're peddling a "health product" based on the companies propaganda
    Nah.

Originally Posted by 629 View Post
    you *******s need to stop responding to philly he's gladly responding to everything because it's just more exposure for him

wish op would delete this thread
    I would like nothing more than for people to understand that you're able to generate an income through this company because we're the advertising budget. The bigger the network you build, the more money you'll make. If you don't want to buy healthier products that you already spend money on, that can pay you, that will give you time and financial freedom, that can help not only you but your friends and family, then this isn't for you.
    Originally Posted by DUBB3R View Post
    everyone hates on it, but my friend is driving a mercedes and making 6 figures, he also has all of the bay area under him. Wish i got into it 3 years ago when he told me to.
    What's his name? I probably know him.

Originally Posted by FiniteAutomaton View Post
    It is interesting how most of these verve salespeople almost all talk the same lol. They sure do a good job training them.
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/05/pf/c...student-loans/ Facts tell.

Rustles my jimmies.
    WUN is a joke. No real tangible product or service, publicly traded on the stock market, and has no future. It's also a forced matrix which means at least 11/12 people are always incapable of making money.

Originally Posted by Nara62629 View Post
    i don't get how some of you still dont get it.

you sell a product. ok simple enough.

but the guy selling to you marks it up.

the guy selling to him, marks it up.

you mark it up and sell to other ppl.

by the time it has gotten to you, there is no room to mark it up and you're selling overpriced crap that no one wants.
    You don't even get it. The product has the same exact value at every "level". What level you are is completely irrelevant.
    Originally Posted by bob2439 View Post
    The only way to make it big if you joined the first month it came out. Everyone after that is just a feeder.
    Not even close to being true. Actually people who have joined in the past year are becoming successful faster as the company has more credibility and networks are more established with better tools. Look up Alex Morton, I'm going to hit Platinum before him. It's a pretty huge deal.
    Originally Posted by henryk21 View Post
    All the people I know that do this are brainwashed, and have been manipulated to the point of dropping out of school with a year left just to do Vemma. All of them also lost a lot of friends trying to push the Vemma agenda to people that know better.

What's the point of being rich and having money if you lost all of your friends? Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Not going to attack college, I just simply prefer to work for myself and build networks and generate wealth building assets than work a job.

I didn't lose a single friend because of Vemma. In fact, nearly ALL my friends do this with me and have for the past 8 months. They love it.
    Originally Posted by atlas24 View Post
    Philly didnt post the whole car because it's covered in vemma logos.
    lol.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Same clothes
    Same car
    Holding a knife
    Holding the keys
    Hours later
    Put the car in my garage

Please tell me now that my car isn't real.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000) Zimm90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any experience with Amway Philly?

Buddy keeps trying to get me to sign up. Definitely felt like a scam though. He's been in for a few years and now supposedly makes pretty good money from it.
    Goals for Summer '13

200 lbs under 10%
    Bench 315x3

iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iUnknownKiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What would you say to this Philly* "Vemma has been unable (and unwilling) to produce any documented proof that they have a significant customer base . . . meaning that the overwhelming majority of their “product sales” are brand partners being forced to purchase product monthly in order to qualify for their cycle income."

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt30/phillyfreak7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps09bae5e8.jpg[/ig]

Same clothes
    Same car
    Holding a knife
    Holding the keys
    Hours later
    Put the car in my garage

at first glance it looks like you're holding your dick

Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brainiac2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    99% of these "ambassador" programs are utter bull****. The high ups make money from convincing people they will be an ambassador/salesman for the brand and make tons of money, but in reality you are just a customer.
    "The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Deadlift - 420 x 5
    Bench - 245 x 5
    Front Squat - 275 x 5

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at everyone hating... All you guys are doing is regurgitating what you hear from others instead of actually trying it then deciding for yourself. I make bout $350 a week doing this and barely do anything.

Not srs. Urine idiot

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Same clothes
    Same car
    Holding a knife
    Holding the keys
    Hours later
    Put the car in my garage

It isn't YOUR car. You don't own the title.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Originally Posted by Zimm90 View Post
    Any experience with Amway Philly?

Buddy keeps trying to get me to sign up. Definitely felt like a scam though. He's been in for a few years and now supposedly makes pretty good money from it.
    Don't know a whole lot about it, other then it's certainly a good opportunity.

Originally Posted by iUnknownKiller View Post
    What would you say to this Philly* "Vemma has been unable (and unwilling) to produce any documented proof that they have a significant customer base . . . meaning that the overwhelming majority of their “product sales” are brand partners being forced to purchase product monthly in order to qualify for their cycle income."
    Not very official, but I can find something better later. The numbers are real though.
    Originally Posted by Brainiac2 View Post
    99% of these "ambassador" programs are utter bull****. The high ups make money from convincing people they will be an ambassador/salesman for the brand and make tons of money, but in reality you are just a customer.
    lol what. Everyone is a customer. The customer that builds the biggest network makes more money. The customer that doesn't build a network is just a customer and gets product.
    Originally Posted by squeak419 View Post
    Lol at everyone hating... All you guys are doing is regurgitating what you hear from others instead of actually trying it then deciding for yourself. I make bout $350 a week doing this and barely do anything.

Not srs. Urine idiot
    Oh yeah, I feel real dumb right now, having a company paid car, making good money, and attempting to show other people that they're capable of doing the same damn thing but they rather be skeptical.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That car isn't yours, the company is paying some money towards the lease each month because you are buying stock off them for a ridiculous amount and keeping your 'platinum membership' lol.

It's like me leasing a car for £300 a month and claiming its mine, when in reality if you miss your sales one month it will be taken off you.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to make money playing online poker. Everyone said it was a scam and I'd never get paid. Well I did get paid, it wasn't a scam.

the only difference between me and philly is that I understood as a poker player that I was contributing NOTHING to society.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    That car isn't yours, the company is paying some money towards the lease each month because you are buying stock off them for a ridiculous amount and keeping your 'platinum membership' lol.

It's like me leasing a car for £300 a month and claiming its mine, when in reality if you miss your sales one month it will be taken off you.
    "buying stock off them for a ridiculous amount"... What on earth are you talking about?

And I guess you have no idea how residual income works.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I used to make money playing online poker. Everyone said it was a scam and I'd never get paid. Well I did get paid, it wasn't a scam.

the only difference between me and philly is that I understood as a poker player that I was contributing NOTHING to society.
    Right. Helping my friends make money and get healthy is contributing nothing to society.

You're an idiot.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Vemma is a scam. The company is total garbage. You will NOT get rich peddling useless energy drinks to your family and friends. The only thing that's going to happen is that you'll waste money and your friends/family will hate you.

The same goes for Vector, Amway, Cutco, Herbalife, etc.

Do not listen to phillyfreak7, he isn't making chit. He has absolutely ZERO proof that he's even making any money from this stupid pyramid scheme.

/thread
    Last edited by psai; 03-28-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

^
    Dude you're clueless. I feel sorry for all of you that really believe I'm making everything I say up. Believe what you want, my results don't lie. If I helped one person in this thread understand this is real then it's worth going through all this nonsense. You can either listen to psai, or Warren Buffet, who made 37 million dollars a day last year as to whether this is a good idea.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000) 629 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^
    Dude you're clueless. I feel sorry for all of you that really believe I'm making everything I say up. Believe what you want, my results don't lie. If I helped one person in this thread understand this is real then it's worth going through all this nonsense. You can either listen to psai, or Warren Buffet, who made 37 million dollars a day last year as to whether this is a good idea.
    if you "helped" someone ITT you're only happy because you'll be making money off of them

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^
    warren buffett's network marketing =/= vemma
    buffett actually offers something of value, not some garbage energy drinks that no one buys anyway
    unless you post a spoon pic of a paycheck you received from vemma, i won't believe you
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you "helped" someone ITT you're only happy because you'll be making money off of them

ding ding ding.

exhibit A of pyramid recruiting. all dis money!
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First of all, you guys shouldn't give phillyfreak a hard time.
    Hes not a liar. Or brag about it.
    Its not a scam.
    But.......

Basically, every time u join, u are a customer because u are buying the product. Therefore, every time u get someone to join u they buy, u profit, company profit, and the guy profit.

I have an acquaintance on ******** that does nothing but takes pictures of his vemma paychecks and his free Mercedes car. Hes got nothing but dedication quotes every feed everyday. I got so sick of it. Yes, hes making legit money but goddamn, hes shoving this shiet down in everyones throat every message. Telling people hes so successful and doesnt understand why people have an 8-5 job. Wtf dude...dude is not humble.
    Long story short, u gotta be recruiting as many people as possible and yes there is a chance u can ruin relationships.

Anyways, I got fed up with how disrespectful he is towards people 8-5 people so I blocked his assss.

But it is legit and he is working is assss off to recruit people.

Best of luck phillyfreak....u sound ok bro but being humble is everything, dont be like that guy.

training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^
    Repped. Check user CP. Don't know exactly what Vemma is but network marketing is an excellent form of business. These guy's don't get it man. They will rely on a pension or the lottery in order to retire. Nothing wrong with working for the rest of your life if that's what you like, other people want more success and to live life being able to do whatever they want with no financial worry.

Not true at all. I've watched one of my best friend's mother who uses Bode Burn drop 15 lbs in 2 months for using that as a substitute for the meal she ate at work. She loves it, feels good, and because she legitimately believes in the product, she's recommended it to her friends and helped them too. THATS HOW THIS WORKS.
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    warren buffett's network marketing =/= vemma
    buffett actually offers something of value, not some garbage energy drinks that no one buys anyway
    unless you post a spoon pic of a paycheck you received from vemma, i won't believe you
    I get direct deposit. If me sitting on a car at 12am at night in my own garage with a steak knife while showing a picture of my keys, my phone app that tracks my network and how much I get paid and my website which tells you my rank and you still don't believe me, you're never going to believe me.
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    ding ding ding.

exhibit A of pyramid recruiting. all dis money!
    Right. You haven't had any type of logical rebuttal to my statements.
    Originally Posted by poker123 View Post
    First of all, you guys shouldn't give phillyfreak a hard time.
    Hes not a liar. Or brag about it.
    Its not a scam.
    But.......

Basically, every time u join, u are a customer because u are buying the product. Therefore, every time u get someone to join u they buy, u profit, company profit, and the guy profit.

I have an acquaintance on ******** that does nothing but takes pictures of his vemma paychecks and his free Mercedes car. Hes got nothing but dedication quotes every feed everyday. I got so sick of it. Yes, hes making legit money but goddamn, hes shoving this shiet down in everyones throat every message. Telling people hes so successful and doesnt understand why people have an 8-5 job. Wtf dude...dude is not humble.
    Long story short, u gotta be recruiting as many people as possible and yes there is a chance u can ruin relationships.

Anyways, I got fed up with how disrespectful he is towards people 8-5 people so I blocked his assss.

But it is legit and he is working is assss off to recruit people.

Best of luck phillyfreak....u sound ok bro but being humble is everything, dont be like that guy.
    I understand that this isn't for everyone. If you aren't self motivated, confident, or patient this isn't for you, so I don't push my views on everyone. I'm still good friends with my friends that don't do Vemma. It's just kind of unbelievable to watch them sit there and make nowhere near what I make when they easily had the opportunity to do so simply by working with me.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not true at all. I've watched one of my best friend's mother who uses Bode Burn drop 15 lbs in 2 months for using that as a substitute for the meal she ate at work. She loves it, feels good, and because she legitimately believes in the product, she's recommended it to her friends and helped them too. THATS HOW THIS WORKS.

I get direct deposit. If me sitting on a car at 12am at night in my own garage with a steak knife while showing a picture of my keys, my phone app that tracks my network and how much I get paid and my website which tells you my rank and you still don't believe me, you're never going to believe me.

Right. You haven't had any type of logical rebuttal to my statements.
    I understand that this isn't for everyone. If you aren't self motivated, confident, or patient this isn't for you, so I don't push my views on everyone. I'm still good friends with my friends that don't do Vemma. It's just kind of unbelievable to watch them sit there and make nowhere near what I make when they easily had the opportunity to do so simply by working with me.

I agree bro...its not for everyone but I wouldn't say im not confident or motivated enough to do it. People have different path in life. Im motivated, im working on my phD. Some peoples personality cannot allow them to do this. U gotta love to talk, socialize and constantly talk to people. Not everyone have these traits. I do but I decided to go into medical instead, that doesnt make me less motivated or lazy.

Anyways, hope u have nothing but success. Go kill it and make the misc proud. Take care.

Originally Posted by poker123 View Post
    I agree bro...its not for everyone but I wouldn't say im not confident or motivated enough to do it. People have different path in life. Im motivated, im working on my phD. Some peoples personality cannot allow them to do this. U gotta love to talk, socialize and constantly talk to people. Not everyone have these traits. I do but I decided to go into medical instead, that doesnt make me less motivated or lazy.

Anyways, hope u have nothing but success. Go kill it and make the misc proud. Take care.
    Actually, many of the best network marketers actually display more introverted personalities. I would classify myself more introverted than extroverted. However, when I need to I can certainly engage in a meaningful discussion and connect emotionally with people.

But thanks man, I appreciate it. And I agree it certainly doesn't make you less lazy. Me personally, I just came to the realization that these people have what I want and doctors don't. I never woke up and decided I wanted to be an Affiliate Marketer. And I certainly respect you doing what you're doing.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, many of the best network marketers actually display more introverted personalities. I would classify myself more introverted than extroverted. However, when I need to I can certainly engage in a meaningful discussion and connect emotionally with people.

But thanks man, I appreciate it. And I agree it certainly doesn't make you less lazy. Me personally, I just came to the realization that these people have what I want and doctors don't. I never woke up and decided I wanted to be an Affiliate Marketer. And I certainly respect you doing what you're doing.
    I live in a fairly affluent neighborhood and my neighbors are accountant, doctors, lawyers and businessmen. For some weird reason I don't know any people like yourself doing what you do who are able to afford a nice house, car and vacations etc...

It may make you some money in the short term, but it won't sustain you for the long haul. I know plenty of people that have gotten involved in schemes like these, most lost money, some made money, but they ALL fizzled out at some point and are back working regular jobs.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.