Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    It really isn't hard to pass a drug test when you are only tested pre and post fight. They use during their fight camp, then give enough time for it to get out of their system before the pre-fight drug test. Hell, look at MLB, where the drug testing is more strict. Nelson Cruz and Jhonny Peralta were juicing but never tested positive and only were caught because of the Biogenesis stuff.
    Dear god man, get your head out of Cyborg's assh*le
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MojoTheMonkey View Post
    LOL. You haven't seen plumped whale mode Gina. Let me enlighten:

Looks juicy.

projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see a lot of claims that Cyborg would "kill" Rousey. Can someone please point out some facts that support these claims? Is it Cyborg's wild and undisciplined Wanderlei style of swinging that looks cool for a chick? Is it because she looks mean like Wanderlei? Is it her tattoos? Is it her man-like voice? Is it because she's destroyed women fighters who are not smart fighters like Ronda and get baited into brawls? Oh wait, I know, it's the Ronda hate prevailing again!

I've posted before the win percentage of both of their opponents and Rousey's have better win percentage. So the claim of "Ronda hasn't faced anyone like Cyborg" is shyt because guess what. Cyborg hasn't faced anyone like Rousey either.

Maybe some of this is my training/fighting background but think about it (those of you *******s who actually train/fight) are you actually scared to face someone given your skill set? Despite the other's skill set? If they come at you Wanderlei/Cyborg style, you can't handle that?? Really??

McMann actually presented more of a problem than Cyborg IMO. McMann's base was a hell of a lot better than Cyborg's. Maybe her striking wasn't but it was still hard. Rousey WILL end up on the ground with Cyborg. And if you think Cyborg can escape the inevitable there, then you're delusional. Cyborg will not stick and move to keep it on the feet. Her instinct is brawling.

Again, where is the real proof? I'm a Ronda fan, yes. But I am also a realist. And I'll say I don't like that she's willing to fight Carano at a higher weight. But Carano at a higher weight is not roided up. Cyborg at a higher weight is likely roided up. I get it, though, the Ronda hate wins again.

Serious replies only, please. I don't feel like arguing pointlessly.

IN B4 TLDR
    IN B4 Rousey Whiteknight
    IN B4 flames and negs for not being delusional about a man like brawler who hasn't beaten anyone with near the credentials as Rousey but gets more credit

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by projectwc View Post
    I see a lot of claims that Cyborg would "kill" Rousey. Can someone please point out some facts that support these claims? Is it Cyborg's wild and undisciplined Wanderlei style of swinging that looks cool for a chick? Is it because she looks mean like Wanderlei? Is it her tattoos? Is it her man-like voice? Is it because she's destroyed women fighters who are not smart fighters like Ronda and get baited into brawls? Oh wait, I know, it's the Ronda hate prevailing again!
    Rhonda gets tagged pretty good at least a few times per fight, Cyborg is the only woman out there with some legit stopping power behind her punches.

1+1=2

Other than that it's just as likely that she could get tapped like the rest of em'.

projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) projectwc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    Rhonda gets tagged pretty good at least a few times per fight, Cyborg is the only woman out there with some legit stopping power behind her punches.

1+1=2

Other than that it's just as likely that she could get tapped like the rest of em'.
    I agree with you. She eats punches to get the clinch. But she showed in the fight with McMann that she could take some pretty hard ones. Not the best strategy for the long term. But I don't see Cyborg ending it with one shot despite that hard hitting. It's possible? Yes, but not likely IMO. Rousey's meal ticket is her ground game, which is why I believe McMann was the bigger threat. McMann's ground game provided more trouble for Rousey than Cyborg's, had it gone there.

Rousey's game is not to stand (despite her statements, which were probably trolling) and Cyborg would not fight smart enough to keep it there. Thus, they would hit the ground. And well...you know...

Red face

And if Rousey were to work on shooting in for takedowns instead of obtaining clinch then this fight would be even quicker. I'll gladly train her on shooting in for takedowns! haha

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with you. She eats punches to get the clinch. But she showed in the fight with McMann that she could take some pretty hard ones. Not the best strategy for the long term. But I don't see Cyborg ending it with one shot despite that hard hitting. It's possible? Yes, but not likely IMO. Rousey's meal ticket is her ground game, which is why I believe McMann was the bigger threat. McMann's ground game provided more trouble for Rousey than Cyborg's, had it gone there.

Rousey's game is not to stand (despite her statements, which were probably trolling) and Cyborg would not fight smart enough to keep it there. Thus, they would hit the ground. And well...you know...
    I would say that Cyborg's power is considerably more significant than Mcmann's.

I would say that Cyborg's power is considerably more significant than Mcmann's.
    I do agree with that, too. I'm just saying those were some pretty hard shots (for her) to take and she did. And, again, Cyborg's are harder, yes. But hard enough to drop her with one shot? Possible. But Rousey is a smart fighter who will adjust and not get baited into a brawl. If she did, then yes that would be her downfall.

I do agree with that, too. I'm just saying those were some pretty hard shots (for her) to take and she did. And, again, Cyborg's are harder, yes. But hard enough to drop her with one shot? Possible. But Rousey is a smart fighter who will adjust and not get baited into a brawl. If she did, then yes that would be her downfall.
    Why does it have to be one shot?

Why does it have to be one shot?
    Just because I don't think Ronda would get baited into trading with her. I think she'd train smarter than that. She's not going to stand there eating a half dozen or dozen strikes like other women who fought Cyborg have. And I don't Cyborg would fight smart enough to stick and move. She'd resort to her instinct, which is wild style brawling.

Would you stand in the pocket trading blows with someone who hits harder than you and hits crisper, if you're game is the ground? Unless your name is Tito Ortiz (against Liddell) or Diego Sanchez (against a few) I'd say the answer is no. Ronda is no Tito or Diego. Again, if she did, it'd be her downfall.

Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i could see Ronda's arrogance getting the better of her and being baited into a slugfest against cyborg. It really depends on if cyborg even gets signed though.
    * BJJ Crew (White Belt) *
    * 2400 rated disc priest crew *
    * Never have energy to phuck GF because my workouts are so intense crew *
    * UFC Fanboy Crew *
    * Thread Killer Crew *
    * JRE Crew *
    * Don't Drink crew *
    * 135 IQ but feel average crew *
    * Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew *

Originally Posted by Shmigly View Post
    i could see Ronda's arrogance getting the better of her and being baited into a slugfest against cyborg. It really depends on if cyborg even gets signed though.
    I could see that point of view given some of the cockiness she displays at times but I think at the end of the day (I hate that expression) I think she's a smarter fighter than that. This may come from my own training/fighting experience and what I see in her (and understand because of that) and her drive. Again, if she did get baited into that, that'd be her downfall.

Cyborg's TDD is nowhere near McMann's and if Rousey can take a couple to obtain clinch, Cyborg's getting tossed. Cyborg is strong but so is Rousey. AND if the fight's fair (no roids) at 135, Rousey handles it. Think about your training and skillset in a similar situation.

Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shmigly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could see that point of view given some of the cockiness she displays at times but I think at the end of the day (I hate that expression) I think she's a smarter fighter than that. This may come from my own training/fighting experience and what I see in her (and understand because of that) and her drive. Again, if she did get baited into that, that'd be her downfall.

Cyborg's TDD is nowhere near McMann's and if Rousey can take a couple to obtain clinch, Cyborg's getting tossed. Cyborg is strong but so is Rousey. AND if the fight's fair (no roids) at 135, Rousey handles it. Think about your training and skillset in a similar situation.
    ronda would be no match for my hard dink m8
    * BJJ Crew (White Belt) *
    * 2400 rated disc priest crew *
    * Never have energy to phuck GF because my workouts are so intense crew *
    * UFC Fanboy Crew *
    * Thread Killer Crew *
    * JRE Crew *
    * Don't Drink crew *
    * 135 IQ but feel average crew *
    * Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew *

Originally Posted by Shmigly View Post
    ronda would be no match for my hard dink m8
    haha mine either brah

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

and id rousey fighting fair sucking dana off and making him agree to not fight cyborg unless she comes doen to 135? rousey wanted a fight a uneven grounds
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Dear god man, get your head out of Cyborg's assh*le
    Pot, Keckle, Brown(nose).

Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    and id rousey fighting fair sucking dana off and making him agree to not fight cyborg unless she comes doen to 135? rousey wanted a fight a uneven grounds
    Cyborg is the one asking for the fight against Rousey. And Rousey fights at 135, which means Cyborg needs to come down since she wants the fight so bad. Rousey's the champ at that weight, which means Cyborg needs to come to that weight for that title. How that's uneven, I'm not sure. Challenger goes to the champ. Champ doesn't go to the challenger. And on top of all that, it likely eliminates the roids issue. Seems fair to me.

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cyborg is the one asking for the fight against Rousey. And Rousey fights at 135, which means Cyborg needs to come down since she wants the fight so bad. Rousey's the champ at that weight, which means Cyborg needs to come to that weight for that title. How that's uneven, I'm not sure. Challenger goes to the champ. Champ doesn't go to the challenger. And on top of all that, it likely eliminates the roids issue. Seems fair to me.
    Then why would Rousey move up to 145 to fight Carano? And how does it eliminate the roids issue?
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaddleBunt View Post
    Ronda is a coward with a big mouth.
    Ronda a coward huh. Haha.
    How many times have you stepped into a cage and fought someone? She has more balls than you ever will. And she would 100% whoop your ass too.

I think the big mouths and cowards are the people hiding behind computer screens talking crap.

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    gina lookin real joocy, wood berry over and over again
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew