Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry Mind = BLOWN . PRO GAY / Atheist GTFIH

Okay so I've been watching a bunch of debates regarding religion and I've also been studying the topics pretty heavily.

During a Debate with Professor Lawrence Krauss and Hamza Tzortzis the topic came up of the the atheist (Lawrence Krauss) bringing up the topic of religion being anti gay and it's not right because biologically about 10% of species are gay. NOW the religious person representing the Muslim and Quran was saying something like it's not too bad to do that because where does it end, does that ALSO mean family incest is okay? Professor Krauss said if all went well ( they both consent and love each other and no birth defects would happen) it's okay!

NOW what is YOUR OPINION ? If being gay is okay shouldn't family incest be just as okay?? Both are biologically present and somewhat normal, I mean I'm sure we've all had someone or even perhaps yourself might have that "hot cousin" or relative , and might have even hooked up.

CLIFFS:
    Gay is okay because it's biological
    Should family incest be okay since it's also biological ( if both love and consent , and no birth defects to the child ) ?

This has me thinking a bit , I think family incest is gross but then again I think being gay is gross , but I'm not against being gay because of biology and knowledge and I think my mind might change about family incest.

SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500)
    you're a ******* if you think gay=okay or incest=nobigdeal

society is phucked
    Sapientis enim est non curare de nominibus

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hah! Gaaay.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuchWow View Post
    you're a ******* if you think gay=okay or incest=nobigdeal

society is phucked
    Meh , I'm not so sure about family incest, it's really weird to talk about. I'm mostly speaking from a biological perspective. I was just wanting to see what others were thinking . From a perspective or how I've been raised and taught and just from my own decision I find incest very gross.

BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf does that even mean 'no birth defects'?? Incest increases the chances of the offspring receiving some recessive genetic traits/diseases/problems which is why it is bad. last time I checked being gay doesn't fuk over your offspring

Originally Posted by BroImNigerian View Post
    Wtf does that even mean 'no birth defects'?? Incest increases the chances of the offspring receiving some recessive genetic traits/diseases/problems which is why it is bad. last time I checked being gay doesn't fuk over your offspring
    Lot's of babies born through incest usually have deformities or some sort of handicap.

xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSelfCutSystem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dudes be saying that being gay is okay because its biological. But does that mean that being attracted to little kids is okay because it's also biological?

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if gay marriage is allowed, here is a list of other things that MUST be allowed for all the same reasons:

Incest.
    Polygamy.

that is all.
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gay parenting is also detrimental to a child. Kids need a mother connection. Pick your poison.

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only problems that could arise from incest is the chance that offspring could be born. I'm not sure on the statistics but it's commonly thought that if your parents are closely related you are more likely to be born retarded. Birth control is not 100% effective as I'm sure some miscers know, so the only way to stop a visit to babynames.com is for the male in the relationship to undergo a Vasectomy. If that has happened and they are both over 18 then I see no reason why anyone should try and stop them, aside from merely being disgusted by it like many are.
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    Lot's of babies born through incest usually have deformities or some sort of handicap.
    what about same sex incest?

lol phuck this gay earth

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) I have a hard time taking this even remotely seriously because of your terrible grammar/writing and how stupid it sounds.

2) Being gay doesn't lead to birth defects and legitimate health issues.

L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xSelfCutSystem View Post
    dudes be saying that being gay is okay because its biological. But does that mean that being attracted to little kids is okay because it's also biological?
    ofc its okay until those people act on it

and if youre equating gay sex with sexually abusing children then you should expect your potato degree in the mail
    'You got mod negged? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.'
    ~Winston Churchill~

***if trinity was on fire i wouldnt piss on her crew***

thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes as long as you don't act on it.

Just like thinking you want to kill someone (we've all thought of it), but we don't actually do it.

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    1) I have a hard time taking this even remotely seriously because of your terrible grammar/writing and how stupid it sounds.

stop being a hypocrite manggg. whats wrong with 2 brothers or a father son acting like *******s with each other?
    unless you support these kinds of relationships.... but it seems you are suggesting that somehow there is some obvious difference between all forms of incest and homosexual relationships.

Yes the main thing most people and especially knowledgable scientific atheist think being gay is okay is from a biological point of view , your thinking like I am because see now it's like where does it ever end ?
    Originally Posted by Codo View Post
    if gay marriage is allowed, here is a list of other things that MUST be allowed for all the same reasons:

Incest.
    Polygamy.

that is all.
    Yup same sort of thinking as the above.

Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Gay parenting is also detrimental to a child. Kids need a mother connection. Pick your poison.
    Hmm, I never really thought about that, although it's somewhat not as important, I grew up without a mom and I'm sure lots of other out there had parents that weren't around at all when they were being raised. Think about early separation, killed in the process of pregnancy , etc.

AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysBulking1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Comparing ****'s to fully grown consenting adults not even once
    Adrenaline levels through the roof getting a haircut crew
    Girl says hi, imagines life together crew

thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thunderstix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Incest is also okay. As long as people don't plan on having kids, then it's the exact same thing as having protected sex with someone you're not related to. srs

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just food for thought. There was a couple in England that found out they were brother and sister separated from birth. They did separate b/c of it, but what if they really loved each other and wanted to stay together?

L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, I never really thought about that, although it's somewhat not as important, I grew up without a mom and I'm sure lots of other out there had parents that weren't around at all when they were being raised. Think about early separation, killed in the process of pregnancy , etc.
    not to mention how many children grow up with a kunt of a mother and would be better off without her influence
    'You got mod negged? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.'
    ~Winston Churchill~

***if trinity was on fire i wouldnt piss on her crew***

Originally Posted by thunderstix View Post
    Incest is also okay. As long as people don't plan on having kids, then it's the exact same thing as having protected sex with someone you're not related to. srs
    phuck off idiot. we don't believe in eugenics in this gay society.

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post

1. Sorry I'm dieting and eating at the same time so my mind is a little focused on eating lol.

2. That's why I said two times that If there were no issues with the offspring , perhaps even adoption like a gay couple would do.

And look at our society. Try and find a larger causation for an abject failed adult than being raised by a single mother. It's despicable.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000) gharamlifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hah! Gaaay.
    luv that clip.

LAWL.

Originally Posted by BroImNigerian View Post
    recent research shows it's not as bad as people think. most likely the child of an incestuous relationship won't have any defects but if it's a third or fourth generation product of incest, then it'll be pronounced.
    that's why liberla *******s on reddit are starting to accept incestuous relationships.
    it all comes down to the bullchit we learn on TV: "we don't choose who we love" and "as long as i'm not hurting anyone else, it shouldn't matter"

And look at our society. Try and find a larger causation for an abject failed adult than being raised by a single mother. It's despicable.
    I'm not sure if were on the same page, are you saying that the reason why some people are messed up or gay or something along those lines is because of not having a mother/ father? If so that doesn't make too much sense because of what I mentioned in response to this but also because of how many people DO have parents yet they end up being homosexual, ****, etc. Then again I could continue about how people raised by a single parent turned out to be 100% 'normal'.

40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000) 40ozDrank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just abort all incest babies since abortion is so acceptable by society. If you can afford abortions bang your sister lol. semisrs

SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tbh I really couldn't care less about incest relationships. Parents/children is obviously bad, one person can abuse their power over the other. There are lots of reasons why brothers and sisters shouldn't be doing it (the biological reasons listed in this thread) - plus if one is older you have that power issue too. Deep down though, I really don't care as long as they don't have kids. No f*cks given about other people's choices.

However, there is something very different about a law saying "You cannot marry this 1 person, but here, have your choice of billions that you could potentially find yourself attracted to". And "Sorry, you can't ever marry someone that you are physically attracted to. Sucks.". That is probably one of the biggest differences.

Also in after "what about ****s then" - do you even logic? I imagine some pimple-faced high school sophmore sitting smugly behind his computer screen thinking "checkmate" hahaha
    *Scientist Crew*

Repped as many of you as I could, I didn't want to start any debates or offend anyone , I just wanted to hear peoples opinion and perhaps engage peoples mind a bit.

Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qualia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    philosophy debates based on opinion are retarded.
    that's, like, your opinion, man...

Originally Posted by thunderstix View Post
    Yes as long as you don't act on it.

Just like thinking you want to kill someone (we've all thought of it), but we don't actually do it.
    this.

also,

Inbreeding increases genetic load in the short run, but actually decreases genetic load in the long run. Overall, inbreeding increases the rates of homozygosity. In the short run, this means that offspring are more likely to get two recessive and deleterious alleles, so they will have lower fitnesses and experience an inbreeding depression. The result is that you could begin to weed out deleterious alleles, some scientists have gone so far as to claim that if a population begins to decline because of higher mutation rates then getting the remaining organisms to breed with their relatives will help push out some of the more harmful mutations.[7] However, once the rate of the allele gets high enough the pairing frequency will get so high that it will start to weed out those alleles at a high rate since the organisms which get them will die before reproducing. This is referred to as a purging of the population as a result of inbreeding.[8] This kind of load is dependent on sexual reproduction, so isn’t present in asexually reproducing species.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_load#Inbreeding