TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)

can i get big without whey?

hey, just wondering, can i get big without protein supplements as long as I have a high protein diet?

Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein powders just make it easier for you to get the protein you need, but if you can get all your protein needs from "real" food, then that's probably your best bet.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course you can. Like 13Perfect said whey protein is just something to help aid you in the quest for getting huge. Food is the most anabolic substance after all

Just ensure you are getting 1.0 - 1.5 of protein/body of weight/day. If you weight 150 lbs that is 150 g - 225 g of protein divided into ~6 meals 2 - 3 hours spaced apart.

Train consistenly, gets lots of sleep. and keep your diet in check it will all come together.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Why would you want to

Originally Posted by Mansewerz
    hey, just wondering, can i get big without protein supplements as long as I have a high protein diet?

I am just wondering why you don't like whey the answer is like the other posts said of course you can but are you allergic or is there another reason you don't want to use whey just curious. I think the one place you may really miss it is post workout ( this is the only time I use it) because of its quick absorbtion rate.

cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cablespy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat everything and you'll surely get big.

big with low body fat, that's a different story.

JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you ate as much food to get the same amount of protein as in a protein drink. 1 scoop, youd also be taking in alot more calories,carbs and fats.

i think for people cutting the drink is the best way to go.(like me) if you want to gain mass along with fat, just eat the hell out of some high protein foods.

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u'd be surprised how many ripped and biggest people in the gym go through without any supplements... supplements = overrated...
    i dumped over $1000 in supplements within two years... i guess i learned my lesson the expensive way.. only supplement i'd use is some whey and carb post workout and vitamins...

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mansewerz
    food will get u big, whey is just a great supplement to have. Taking in the morning does so much for u, as well as after a workout.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50) back2it will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skyline1731
    u'd be surprised how many ripped and biggest people in the gym go through without any supplements... supplements = overrated...
    i dumped over $1000 in supplements within two years... i guess i learned my lesson the expensive way.. only supplement i'd use is some whey and carb post workout and vitamins...
    Well said people put far too much trust into supplements to get them big.
    Eat a balanced diet , workout and add calories or subtract calories depending on if you want to gain or cut . Supplements are just that , use them to help but don't ever think you can't get big without them.

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby
    I am just wondering why you don't like whey the answer is like the other posts said of course you can but are you allergic or is there another reason you don't want to use whey just curious. I think the one place you may really miss it is post workout ( this is the only time I use it) because of its quick absorbtion rate.
    o no, i like whey, its just i've been having some trouble finding a good whey brand for me. I'm planning on getting ON's Pro Complex Rocky Road, i was just wondering before i bought it.

TGIF~ Thank God Im Female saraj's Avatar
    saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10) saraj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whey supplement just helps you you don't need it to get big
    I play the game. I Play it Smart my energy comz from da Heart I use my head I move my Feet dont mess w/ me I'm 1OO% AThlete!

If YoU cAn'T tAkE tHe PaIn, DoN't PlAy ThE gAmE

mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mandy456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes you can

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never question whey. Supplements are a billion dollar industry. It would be very bad to suggest they are not needed.....very bad. In fact you better delete this thread and lock your doors.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm coming to the realisation that it's very, very hard to get enough protein without using whey. Or if you eat enough protein you often ending up going overboard on carbs. So pure whey is a great option.

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IraHays
    Never question whey. Supplements are a billion dollar industry. It would be very bad to suggest they are not needed.....very bad. In fact you better delete this thread and lock your doors.
    lol.

seriously tho... lock the doors.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking do it man

Originally Posted by IraHays
    this is funny funny stuff

shaner255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaner255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That why it is a "supplement". To supplement your diet. The only time i take protein powder is in the morning with my bowl of oats and before and after a workout.

If you are taking it at any other time I think you need to reassess your diet/food plan.