Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    acesneverwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can skinny guys get big?

I'm talkin about real skinny guys. Not people who are decent weight with not much def. I need some motivation but pictures I've found aren't all that motivating for a skinny dude. Many will post before and afters but most of the time, I would have killed just to look like they do in the before photo. The ones with the dudes who have similar frame and shape... They look like thin lanky dudes in the after pictures still even if they did add 20+ lbs.

My biggest beef with my gram are my arms and shoulders. Square shoulders and long stick like upper arms (where your biceps usually are). Is there any hope for a full, solid look or is it long and lanky for life? I really don't care about def, I just want a full solid look. Right now I'm 120lbs 5'9 and 4% bf. Pics of really skinny dudes who achieved a full solid look that looks great when they aren't flexing (doesn't have to be real defined but just achieved some nice healthy weight and look solid)

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acesneverwin View Post
    I'm talkin about real skinny guys. Not people who are decent weight with not much def. I need some motivation but pictures I've found aren't all that motivating for a skinny dude. Many will post before and afters but most of the time, I would have killed just to look like they do in the before photo. The ones with the dudes who have similar frame and shape... They look like thin lanky dudes in the after pictures still even if they did add 20+ lbs.

My biggest beef with my gram are my arms and shoulders. Square shoulders and long stick like upper arms (where your biceps usually are). Is there any hope for a full, solid look or is it long and lanky for life? I really don't care about def, I just want a full solid look. Right now I'm 120lbs 5'9 and 4% bf. Pics of really skinny dudes who achieved a full solid look that looks great when they aren't flexing (doesn't have to be real defined but just achieved some nice healthy weight and look solid)
    i'd say yes if you're willing to go outside the norm. most training and nutrition programs are designed with the "typical responder" in mind. if you're really as hard of a gainer as you say you are you may need to get creative and more aggressive with your nutrition and maybe training as well. don't be afraid to push the envelope a little.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes, you just have to be super dedicated and find the right info, which is definitely possible, but most won't unfortunately

only read title

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ya man I was 140 pounds at 6 ft, i was just stick and bones. now i got bigger, 183 pounds

lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lordcosmo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i started at about 45kg, id post pics but i gotta get my post count up

AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000) AlfaPro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course OPie,east everything,and I mean everything,just chug it,and lift heave,with good form,aim to get strong on main lifts, SQ,DL,OHP,Bench
    Weight will come,don't worry

Here's my progress,2nd one is flexed obviously (old pic,have not lifted couple month over summer,still,you get the point)

edit: lul,you have my profile pic as well

Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myzz0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea bro,
    I won't post any picture but go look at frank zane, Josef rakich and Zyzz
    No pain- No gain
    My Goal : gain 30 pounds in 12 months.
    Process : 5 pounds gained --> 10 months left.

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well first off IT DEPENDS!!! By big you mean fat and bulky then yes! BUT if you mean full, solid and shiny then I hate to say this you gonna have to take GEAR for that!
    As for gaining muscle the ONLY tip I can give you is to LEARN to accept your situation because trust me working out is hard, going on a diet is harder!
    There will MANY times you will look into the mirror and HATE yourself! NEVER DO THAT!
    And have a realistic outlook! You might never look like the person you aspire be ready to face that!

Originally Posted by Myzz0 View Post
    Yea bro,
    I won't post any picture but go look at frank zane, Josef rakich and Zyzz
    Frank Zane did gear and messed his thyroid!
    Josef Rakich is on gear and give ****ty workout advice, so full of himself that his workouts work that he injured his bicep and shoulders while following his ever excessive rep/set schemes!
    Zyzz was a smart Alec who knew the SHORTCUTS to gaining muscles FAST. So fast that he took a shortcut to heaven!
    To be honest there VERY FEW really skinny people who succeed in bodybuilding! You learn to bargain for what you can do w/ your body!
    I know this is discouraging but its best you know that the road to success on this venture will be steeper for people like you and me!
    Finally stop watching any forms physique models and bodybuilder because like it or not they have achieve all this in record time. You will hate yourself! You will blame your genetics every step of the way.
    Besides its more likely the took Gear to achieve it anyways. Good luck!
    Last edited by kris2pe; 03-09-2014 at 09:25 AM.

pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sure, it will just take longer, as long as you EAT and keep training, you can. Of course, respect your genetic potential, but try to get as closer to it as you can. We don't know how far can we get if we don't try.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/19-amazing...ansformations/

From that list, not sure if 120lbs was their starting weight, but some might well be close:

Lee Priest
    Dorian Yates
    Flex Wheeler
    Kevin Levrone
    Jeff Seid
    Evan Centopani

You can always browse some Bodyspace's inspirational profiles if you want more "real" examples...

unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kris2pe View Post
    Well first off IT DEPENDS!!! By big you mean fat and bulky then yes! BUT if you mean full, solid and shiny then I hate to say this you gonna have to take GEAR for that!
    As for gaining muscle the ONLY tip I can give you is to LEARN to accept your situation because trust me working out is hard, going on a diet is harder!
    There will MANY times you will look into the mirror and HATE yourself! NEVER DO THAT!
    And have a realistic outlook! You might never look like the person you aspire be ready to face that!

Frank Zane did gear and messed his thyroid!
    Josef Rakich is on gear and give ****ty workout advice, so full of himself that his workouts work that he injured his bicep and shoulders while following his ever excessive rep/set schemes!
    Zyzz was a smart Alec who knew the SHORTCUTS to gaining muscles FAST. So fast that he took a shortcut to heaven!
    To be honest there VERY FEW really skinny people who succeed in bodybuilding! You learn to bargain for what you can do w/ your body!
    I know this is discouraging but its best you know that the road to success on this venture will be steeper for people like you and me!
    Finally stop watching any forms physique models and bodybuilder because like it or not they have achieve all this in record time. You will hate yourself! You will blame your genetics every step of the way.
    Besides its more likely the took Gear to achieve it anyways. Good luck!
    This is utter nonsense.

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by unstrong View Post
    This is utter nonsense.
    Why I'm not saying its impossible I'm only saying you might need some big dose of reality check!

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat healthy and lift heavy stuff in the gym and you'll get swoll in no time, dude.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Originally Posted by pmag View Post
    Lee Priest
    Dorian Yates
    Flex Wheeler
    Kevin Levrone
    Jeff Seid
    Evan Centopani
    Dude these are all roided bodybuilders! I hate to say this but when I started I wanted to look like some of these guys! Sadly and truth be told despite the "low dosages" that they took. The physiques that they acquired is still unattainable w/o drugs.
    The only dude that I consider that is achievable in a "genetic elite" sense is Steve Reeves. At 15 he looked like this.

Its true that later in life he did take roids BUT at 15 I'm completely sure he was natty!

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Eat healthy and lift heavy stuff in the gym and you'll get swoll in no time, dude.
    I hate to say this but as an ectomorph the last thing you wanna do is to completely eat clean! My advice is not to be afraid of carbs! You gonna need it!

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude these are all roided bodybuilders! I hate to say this but when I started I wanted to look like some of these guys! Sadly and truth be told despite the "low dosages" that they took. The physiques that they acquired is still unattainable w/o drugs.
    The only dude that I consider that is achievable in a "genetic elite" sense is Steve Reeves. At 15 he looked like this.

Its true that later in life he did take roids BUT at 15 I'm completely sure he was natty!

I hate to say this but as an ectomorph the last thing you wanna do is to completely eat clean! My advice is not to be afraid of carbs! You gonna need it!
    You are capable of much more than you think you are.

Anything else is just an excuse and a story that you've made for yourself.

pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude these are all roided bodybuilders!
    Yes, but my point was, you can get much bigger than 120 lbs without steroids. OP said big, not huge or freakish like some BBs. For example, for me, I've been skinny since I was a teenager, and my goal is 200 lbs, which I probably can get naturally.

That's why I said 'respect your genetic potential' - i.e., you don't know what it is, keep EATing like you said, keep training, keep natural and get as close to it.

Then, if you still want to get huge, it's up to you to consider steroids; I won't ever do it because my goals are getting a fit body for my life overall. And if a 120 lbs wants to compete, he can just get big and still compete on his weight category.

Originally Posted by DanLimitless View Post
    You are capable of much more than you think you are. Anything else is just an excuse and a story that you've made for yourself.
    Okey Disney quote! Yes anything is possible! But what about those who took roids to get there? Were they lazy?
    I mean I'm gonna tell you some people MAY in fact MANY may not succeed in this and that is the REALITY and on the flip side most people who are successful in this field are taking roids that's ALSO REALITY!
    I'm just helping the dude have A REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS!
    People can't seem to have a good examples of an ACTUAL ECTOMORPH who really succeeding on this field w/o ever resorting to gear!

Okey Disney quote! Yes anything is possible! But what about those who took roids to get there? Were they lazy?
    I mean I'm gonna tell you some people MAY in fact MANY may not succeed in this and that is the REALITY and on the flip side most people who are successful in this field are taking roids that's ALSO REALITY!
    People can't seem to have a good examples of an ACTUAL ECTOMORPH who really succeeding on this field w/o ever resorting to gear!
    I think both of you are on the same page.

What DanLimitless said is true -> you never know until you try to EAT and TRAIN
    What you said is true too -> Set realistic expectations

Now, don't tell me a 30 year old 120 lbs man doesn't have room to grow naturally. Is 120 lbs his genetic natural potential? If we're still posting here in 10 years, I'm sure he won't weigh 120 lbs anymore...

And meanwhile just go to Bodyspace, many guys started skinny and got big, and look 100% natural.

Now, if OP wants to be a HUGE Mr Olympia guy he will need roids probably, but I'm not sure that was his goal/question after all.

OP, what's your weigth goal for 5'9?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regardless of where you are now, you can improve. I have about 2.5 years of lifting experience, starting shortly before I turned 35. I was just over 150 when I started, and am still small at 162, but I have seen some improvement. It takes time and patience.

^^ Great example. Great progress dude!

Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acesneverwin View Post

Anything is possible as long as you believe in it. You'll definitely need to commit yourself 100% to your training and nutrition. Think long term as well as change won't happen overnight.

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe you wont ever look like a monster, but you can build an incredible, thick physique naturally.

I have 3 years worth of muscle on my frame. What will I look like in another 3-4 years? Will I be considered a roid head?

Originally Posted by pmag View Post
    Yes, but my point was, you can get much bigger than 120 lbs without steroids.
    Oh yes realistically speaking!
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Good job!
    Will I be considered a roid head?
    Lets hope!

Look I'm not in to put negativity!
    I don't want that person to feel the way I felt when I ventured into this.
    Anyways if you wanna see a failure of a physique check mine! lol!
    At some point I had to accept it! I can't count my calories and eat a bunch of food, whilst long hours of work and do the workout.
    There not enough time for all of that at once!

ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh yes realistically speaking!

Good job!

Lets hope!

Look I'm not in to put negativity!
    I don't want that person to feel the way I felt when I ventured into this.
    Anyways if you wanna see a failure of a physique check mine! lol!
    At some point I had to accept it! I can't count my calories and eat a bunch of food, whilst long hours of work and do the workout.
    There not enough time for all of that at once!
    Look bro I respect some of what you are throwing out but don't put yourself down or give up. When you try and fail you try again. Do not give up permanently. Peace and love to you and all.

FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100) FightingBlood is not very well liked. (-100)
    Srs bro you can get pretty big natty. Just eat a lot (count your calories) I'm down to like 12% bf now and I'm bigger than most people at the gym (I'm not huge at all but being bigger than a lot if people is a great accomplishment if you have seen yourself as an ectomorph all of your life) Lift heavy, Eat hard.
    ~*~ Jason Genova Crew~*~
    Not in the A.M. bro

This is why you fail.

You have to mentally believe it's possible before you physically get there.

You've already said you have 4 hours free time a day, that's tons of time. I go to the gym before and after my 8-5 job. You're just choosing not to do it.

I have never counted my calories.

Originally Posted by FightingBlood View Post
    Srs bro you can get pretty big natty. Just eat a lot (count your calories) I'm down to like 12% bf now and I'm bigger than most people at the gym (I'm not huge at all but being bigger than a lot if people is a great accomplishment if you have seen yourself as an ectomorph all of your life) Lift heavy, Eat hard.
    Its not like I'm going to gym anymore its just that I'm not serious about it.
    This is why you fail.
    And here comes EGO! Yes I did fail! And you are soo strong and soo BIG and just I'm wittle FAILURE! I hope you don't take offense you starting to drum up your EGO. We KNOW YOUR BIG!!!
    You have to mentally believe it's possible before you physically get there.
    Just like Arnold!!! Except Arnold didn't just rely on BELIEVING he relied on much reliable thing called D-BOL!
    You've already said you have 4 hours free time a day, that's tons of time. I go to the gym before and after my 8-5 job. You're just choosing not to do it.
    Its not the GOING to the gym part that's the problem! Its having the time in world do the diet and making sure I get enough calories like most ectos out there its not workout that's going hamper them its HOW much calories can they shove in.
    I have never counted my calories.
    Look something tells me your not AN ECTO and more likely you don't have clue as to what the problem. I'm gonna be straight up w/ you ECTO always want to workout cause like it or not its better than stuffing food all day! A workout will probably be only take them an hour and they probably want to do more out of the sheer desire of making it big. Trust me I've done no calorie count deal and that hasn't work on my favor. YOu really think I haven't tried any of these?
    Look DanLimitless I get that in your "own way" your trying to "help" but I know I'm a failure I don't think I need anyone to point that out.
    Last edited by kris2pe; 03-11-2014 at 05:45 AM.

Its not like I'm going to gym anymore its just that I'm not serious about it.

And here comes EGO! Yes I did fail! And you are soo strong and soo BIG and just I'm wittle FAILURE! I hope you don't take offense you starting to drum up your EGO. We KNOW YOUR BIG!!!

Just like Arnold!!! Except Arnold didn't just rely on BELIEVING he relied on much reliable thing called D-BOL!

Its not the GOING to the gym part that's the problem! Its having the time in world do the diet and making sure I get enough calories like most ectos out there its not workout that's going hamper them its HOW much calories can they shove in.

Look something tells me your not AN ECTO and more likely you don't have clue as to what the problem. I'm gonna be straight up w/ you ECTO always want to workout cause like it or not its better than stuffing food all day! A workout will probably be only take them an hour and they probably want to do more out of the sheer desire of making it big. Trust me I've done no calorie count deal and that hasn't work on my favor. YOu really think I haven't tried any of these?
    All excuses and the only person you're hurting is yourself.

If you're not serious about it, then why would you change? Your body doesnt want to change, it only will if you force it.

I've failed many times, but one of the key things I know is, if you dont have a positive attitude towards life, you wont succeed, you just wont. I'm not here bigging my ego, I'm just here to tell you why I am succeeding and you are not.

If nobodys going to motivate others to better themselves, who will? I will.

Again, not all guys with great physiques are on steroids or have great genetics. My genetics are average at best. I grew up being bullied throughout my teenage years for being a midget and weak and a rat. So no, I dont have my genetics going for me.

Can you not at the very least take a weight gainer shake while at work to make up the calories? Its not ideal, but its something. I used to do that a couple of years back.

alopie11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up yess

Yea you can bro I was 135lb and 6'3" and I worked my but off to slow my metabolism and just lift and stuff and now like 2 years later im 175lb its hard but worth it

All excuses and the only person you're hurting is yourself.
    Not really situations are situation and I do what I can.
    If you're not serious about it, then why would you change? Your body doesnt want to change, it only will if you force it.
    Well I was! Again things just pile up against my me. My work takes up my time constantly. I don't know how to cook, I took whey and since I'm lactose intolerant things do get absorb as well.
    I've failed many times, but one of the key things I know is, if you dont have a positive attitude towards life, you wont succeed, you just wont. I'm not here bigging my ego, I'm just here to tell you why I am succeeding and you are not.
    Its nice to be positive. But I also need to be realistic. Again situation and that situation I can't leave! 3rd world and its hard to find a paying job! I know why I'm not succeeding.
    If nobodys going to motivate others to better themselves, who will? I will.
    Thanks!
    Again, not all guys with great physiques are on steroids or have great genetics. My genetics are average at best. I grew up being bullied throughout my teenage years for being a midget and weak and a rat. So no, I dont have my genetics going for me.
    Again success rate of Ectomorphs are pretty slim. I would read through this group.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131655893
    And saw the comments of how people need to eat 5000 calories just to GAIN! Which is crazy cause 3000 already feels like an ALL DAY EAT FEST! Do you know how much 5k calories look like IN REAL LIFE? Here another thing the most important thing about eating is CHEWING. Eugene Sandow said in his book that mastication is the eat to nutrition, which I agree cause what 5000 calories if you are not absorbing it. 5000 cal food mass + chewing extra hard= ALL DAY EATING!
    Finally saw all the pic on that forum and DANG I can't only say that I haven't really seen a physique where I can that's impressive lol!
    And oh yeah I hear that classic example of Frank Zane lol!

The one on the right is the roided Frank Zane, the one of the left is the Natty Frank Zane! So am I suppose to be impress w/ Natty Frank Zane?
    Can you not at the very least take a weight gainer shake while at work to make up the calories? Its not ideal, but its something. I used to do that a couple of years back.
    Finally a suggest! I would but I also heard it only gives you water weight? Anyways should it be a weight gainer or mass gainer?

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get that bar and start lifting. It's the only way you get the kind of size you really want.