Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was sad to watch
    I like the tuna here.

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Herr13 View Post
    arent you the one who just committed to play college football?? so you're 18-19 calling out someones age? fukking lol.

and cool story bro,but who was weekly shooting?
    That guy is obviously beyond delusional. Just ignore it.
    I'm starting to think he was actually trolling. Srs.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."

NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daniasadz View Post
    Idk brah, a lot of people just freeze and watch in the Western world as well. I'd say it's even worse in the US and UK.
    Maybe that's just from my own experiences.
    UK probably so everyone here is a major phoggat, Seen alotta hero cases in the US though

it's obvious the robbers either knew them/the situation so were hired by someone, cause dat dere timing even if they did wait for a massive transaction to go down in a bank. After stuff similar to this my dad would get his driver to drive elsewhere while he got a cab and then would switch cabs like 2 or 3 times, stronk paranoia is still stronk, tells me to keep money in several different pockets, and never tell too many people where your going/what your doing...

$12k couldn't catch a cab smh..

also what language is S'hir khyz bash ta kamro bayss and whut it mean?

CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man yikes. Subhuman scum
    J. Crew Crew | S&P Crew | Minimalist Crew | Can't Fly Plane Crew | Barbour Crew

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly thought one guy had a gun for some reason when I made my posts. But still my point stands.

And it's always the dudes on the internet who act like they are from the hood or have "seen chit" are sitting behind their moms computer, pls go. No one in this thread is trying to act tough. I simply am saying I don't think that would have happened in America, maybe cause people are dumber here in a sense they wouldn't realize the danger. but I full-heartedly believe on a bus that full someone would of done something.

Danias, lets go, please tell us story time. Where do you live and why have you had a gun pointed at you multiple times *******?

daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniasadz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NeggedHard View Post
    UK probably so everyone here is a major phoggat, Seen alotta hero cases in the US though

it's obvious the robbers either knew them/the situation so were hired by someone, cause dat dere timing even if they did wait for a massive transaction to go down in a bank. After stuff similar to this my dad would get his driver to drive elsewhere while he got a cab and then would switch cabs like 2 or 3 times, stronk paranoia is still stronk, tells me to keep money in several different pockets, and never tell too many people where your going/what your doing...

$12k couldn't catch a cab smh..

also what language is S'hir khyz bash ta kamro bayss and whut it mean?
    Your dad is probably right man, you can never be too aware of your surroundings; you can always tell people too much though.

It's Farsi. A saying, basically means if you sleep early and wake up early you'll be successful.
    Middle Eastern brah? You comprehended the writing pretty well I assume.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    Americans aren't scared little poverty ecuadorians. There would certainly be some betas, but with a bus that full I would put my life on it the gunman would of been knocked out or dead at the end of that.
    The 2 gunmen are at the front of the bus with a narrow 1-person walkway the only way to get to them. How is anyone going to do anything without getting a bullet in the face? Not to mention most of the people near the front seem to be women.

Also I think you're idealizing America a bit. There have been tons of cases of bystanders doing nothing to help a person getting robbed/beaten or worse.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, dude took 2 point blank shots to the bavk/lungs and not a single fuk was given. It was like he didnt even notice
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daniasadz View Post
    Your dad is probably right man, you can never be too aware of your surroundings; you can always tell people too much though.

It's Farsi. A saying, basically means if you sleep early and wake up early you'll be successful.
    Middle Eastern brah? You comprehended the writing pretty well I assume.
    Bruh I speak quite a bit of Farsi, am fluent in Pashto and pretty much fluent in Arabic
    Dad is Afghan
    you Iranian or Afghan brah?

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Spetznaaz View Post
    I can't believe how the father doesn't even flinch either time he is shot point blank in the back.

Hope the animals who did it get some street justice.
    This. Just goes to show how vastly different movies are.

BRB shot once in the move in the hand and you're dead.

Get shot in real life...... unless its to the head, you're awake for awhile....

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spent a week in Ecuador this summer.

It's a beautiful country... I would eat delicious meals of Chicken and Rice and Salad and Soup and fresh juice from exotic fruits, and the total would be $1.75. Gasoline is $1.03 per gallon. There are police EVERYWHERE.

Rule number 1 is that you don't flash wealth. $12,000 goes a loooooong way, and I can see why these people became an unfortunate target. Still, the presidential palace is in the middle of Quito. The president comes out and talks to the people each day without any glass barricades or secret service everywhere. I was talking with a state department guy who works at the embassy, and he told me how he got robbed once... He got into the wrong taxi, and he got followed by a couple of guys on dirtbikes who maced him when his taxi came to a stop. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity where financial gain is the motive. Lots of stories about people getting their pockets slashed on public transportation.

Still, I never got fukked with, even though I had was walking down all kinds of weird streets with a pretty blonde... definitely in a few places I didn't belong. The people were friendly, the food was great, the beer was super cheap. Supposedly, there still are some streets that you don't want to walk down, period, but maybe it was my being manmore status that nobody tried to start shiit.

We could learn a lot as a country from the way Ecuador does things... There is a hardware store on every corner and they try to fix things rather than throw things out and buy new. They keep their natural resources for their people (oil, food), so that global markets don't affect their natural economic stability. Even though the people are pretty poor, the quality of life is in many ways better than in the USA.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brahs tbh I've had a gun pointed at me point blank by a guy demanding I give him all my money. I just laughed in his face and said "I'm fukin broke brah" and the pussy ran away

GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhostBreh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Such is live in Ecuador

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lincolnmkv View Post
    Spent a week in Ecuador this summer.

It's a beautiful country... I would eat delicious meals of Chicken and Rice and Salad and Soup and fresh juice from exotic fruits, and the total would be $1.75. Gasoline is $1.03 per gallon. There are police EVERYWHERE.

Rule number 1 is that you don't flash wealth. $12,000 goes a loooooong way, and I can see why these people became an unfortunate target. Still, the presidential palace is in the middle of Quito. The president comes out and talks to the people each day without any glass barricades or secret service everywhere. I was talking with a state department guy who works at the embassy, and he told me how he got robbed once... He got into the wrong taxi, and he got followed by a couple of guys on dirtbikes who maced him when his taxi came to a stop. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity where financial gain is the motive. Lots of stories about people getting their pockets slashed on public transportation.

Still, I never got fukked with, even though I had was walking down all kinds of weird streets with a pretty blonde... definitely in a few places I didn't belong. The people were friendly, the food was great, the beer was super cheap. Supposedly, there still are some streets that you don't want to walk down, period, but maybe it was my being manmore status that nobody tried to start shiit.

We could learn a lot as a country from the way Ecuador does things... There is a hardware store on every corner and they try to fix things rather than throw things out and buy new. They keep their natural resources for their people (oil, food), so that global markets don't affect their natural economic stability. Even though the people are pretty poor, the quality of life is in many ways better than in the USA.
    That was an interesting read.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    Honestly thought one guy had a gun for some reason when I made my posts. But still my point stands.

And it's always the dudes on the internet who act like they are from the hood or have "seen chit" are sitting behind their moms computer, pls go. No one in this thread is trying to act tough. I simply am saying I don't think that would have happened in America, maybe cause people are dumber here in a sense they wouldn't realize the danger. but I full-heartedly believe on a bus that full someone would of done something.

Danias, lets go, please tell us story time. Where do you live and why have you had a gun pointed at you multiple times *******?
    Seriously? I'm not even sure if your post is worth replying to, "*******".
    Anyway, I'll tell you since you want to know man.

Once in Detroit. Wrong place wrong time. Friend was acting pretty suspicious. Starting to think he was on some chit looking back. We were in a rental car when it happened. Guy pulling gun on us was a cop. Similar situation in California once but no guns involved whatsoever, cops were really nice guys. Twice in Middle East. First time at airport for no reason. A very young guy, probably just a couple years older than me in military uniform lost his patience with me for some reason. Security check, I had some white candy my cousins left in my pocket that I guess the guy thought looked like drugs. Points at it, looks at me, asks about it. Smiled, wondered whether he wanted some. Next thing you know points at me with AK to show who's the boss or **** like that. Actually didn't even wanna sound like a smartass. Looking back I realize how stupid and cocky I sounded. Stopped smiling as I realized what was happening. Confronted some of his unarmed ******* friends afterwards (same age as us) who joked about it, cousins were pissed. Militaries had those unibrows of peace. One of my cousins who had been training to become an officer told me how corrupt these guys were. Next visit there I hung around them and some of them were friendly. Might've been since they knew my cousin. Also another time, same city. Outside of a Mixed Martial Arts gym. Some gang, like 6-7 guys smoking outside approached when we got out. Was with cousins this time as well, luckily. He told me later these guys act first ask questions last. Once in Sweden. Security guard racial profiling my group of friends. We basically had just entered an athletic apparel store. Apparently boots had just been stolen. No idea why they'd have to go amateur SWAT and emulate some wannabe Black Ops **** (these were like 4-5 overweight idiots with no idea what they were doing) and they waited until we were in the changing room. See a chubby ginger approach me small talking asking me how my day was. Saw his face thinking he was an FA civilian tryna make friends and chit. Step outside, like 4 of his bald donut lovers with guns taking their job way too seriously to the right. Friends pissed afterwards as cops realized we were innocent, friends say they pulled the race card, which was actually pretty ****ing accurate in this case (not their assumptions but the fact that they chose us because of appearance). We were young, but there were plenty of other people they could've approached who had been there longer than us. Reason they chose us was pretty clear.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

Originally Posted by NeggedHard View Post
    Bruh I speak quite a bit of Farsi, am fluent in Pashto and pretty much fluent in Arabic
    Dad is Afghan
    you Iranian or Afghan brah?
    Awesome bruh. Iranian but parents have other roots too. Wish I could speak Arabic fluently. Understand most of my Afghan friends when they speak Pashto though.

Edit: Repping back on r/c bro.
    1.85 m (6'1")
    80 kg (175 lbs)

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pathetic people just quiver and watch this transpire

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoxasBrah View Post
    So you gonna stand up to two gunman and walk out like you're the terminator?

You a hero brah?

No one in the entire bus was expecting this to happen.
    Originally Posted by Apollo 13 View Post
    he would end up getting others killed and even himself for his stupidity. Some ppl never been in a situation like this to know what could happen. I actually seen it first hand when someone else pulls out a weapon to be a hero only to shoot a innocent person by mistake. The ppl on the bus are trying to run from the gun waiving men then to see another stranger pull out a gun and start shooting they would run from him. So the whole bus of ppl now are in a panic and a bunch of innocent ppl get shot.
    My point was even though I carry, I wouldn't know wtf is going on in this situation. Maybe the guys with the gun are trying to get their $ back. No need to be a hero.
    I just protect myself and family.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwertym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And thats why you should always carry a gun when visiting Ecuador, or Mexico kids..
    Sheet goes down.
    *So socially awkward that too scared to answer the door when the pizza guy comes crew*
    *Pays $30 for unlimited texts for nothing Crew*
    *Leave class when teacher asks to pair up Crew*
    *Only leave the house for gym and school Crew*
    *Get nervous before going for a haircut crew*
    *Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew*

so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In my head I'd like to imagine I would go all Jason Bourne and snap ones neck and then grab the other before he could do damage. Really I have no idea how I'd react in that situation but would 100% help afterwards

Registered Potato Stonebridge20's Avatar
    Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stonebridge20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems like the father was actually protecting the son not so much the money while the son is the one protecting the money.... dude was a tank.