farmdve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recommend me a fat burner

Hi there,

I registered here a long time ago, just for the sake of the photochopping of the "potential guy" , so I apologize if my thread is in the wrong section. On to my question!

I am nearly 21, I weigh 80 kilos right now(or 177 pounds). I used to be 88 kilos but somehow lost 8 and decided to take advantage of this weight loss and start working out and lose some more weight(preferably 10 more kilos or 20 pounds).
    I actually bought Creapure Creatine Monohydrate from Flex, it's just 100g or 20 servings, and I know it causes water retention which might cause some weight gain, but it's just water, I am looking to burn some fat. Cardio obviously is the most important, but I am generally a slow fat burner guy and I need a supplement.

I've been reading about L-Carnetine and the Acetyl one, not sure if they even work or which one to get. I also know about that drug, that might actually be banned from speaking about it(couldn't find it), the one that causes a thermogenic effect.

Cardio, diet ok, but I need some help. Right now I have a lot of fat on my chest and belly area, need something to help me burn it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by farmdve View Post
    Hi there,

I registered here a long time ago, just for the sake of the photochopping of the "potential guy" , so I apologize if my thread is in the wrong section. On to my question!

I am nearly 21, I weigh 80 kilos right now(or 177 pounds). I used to be 88 kilos but somehow lost 8 and decided to take advantage of this weight loss and start working out and lose some more weight(preferably 10 more kilos or 20 pounds).
    I actually bought Creapure Creatine Monohydrate from Flex, it's just 100g or 20 servings, and I know it causes water retention which might cause some weight gain, but it's just water, I am looking to burn some fat. Cardio obviously is the most important, but I am generally a slow fat burner guy and I need a supplement.

Creatine is held intra-cellular, it wont cause holding water or bloating that is a myth. Cardio is not the most important part your caloric deifcit is, because cardio is a very catabolic tool that is a way of burning excess kcals. i suggest you listen to this podcast by layne norton regarding that aspect and tool and realize that its a minor factor

http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-0...e-3-12-13.html

I've been reading about L-Carnetine and the Acetyl one, not sure if they even work or which one to get. I also know about that drug, that might actually be banned from speaking about it(couldn't find it), the one that causes a thermogenic effect.

Dont use either, not worth your money, invest in a better multi or fish-oil

Cardio, diet ok, but I need some help. Right now I have a lot of fat on my chest and belly area, need something to help me burn it.
    If the diet is ok, focus on the diet, the supps will do VERY little to your progress

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

you can take all the pills in the world but they wont make much of a difference if your diet is not on point.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get your diet/nutrition in check first, followed by a solid weight lifting program, and lastly incorporate cardio. You should start to see results after a few weeks. It may be a pound of 2 but its all about going slow and steady. Once you get to a sticking point where you want a product that help suppress your appetite and gives you energy, check out Neogenix Velocity XT 2.0. Another option would be AEN Liv and its had solid reviews as well.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen to thesolution ^^^^^

It comes down to diet. Once you hit a bf% that is low and you cannot get past a wall, Then look into a burner.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

I usually eat once per 24 hours, no idea how many calories that is. For instance I often order a pizza nowadays, it's thin 690 grams. No idea how much calories. I exercise after consumption(sometimes a couple of hours later). But yeah, once per every 24hrs.

However I do want to lose the most weight in a month, 2 pounds per month doesn't cut it, more like at least 10.

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I usually eat once per 24 hours, no idea how many calories that is. For instance I often order a pizza nowadays, it's thin 690 grams. No idea how much calories. I exercise after consumption(sometimes a couple of hours later). But yeah, once per every 24hrs.

However I do want to lose the most weight in a month, 2 pounds per month doesn't cut it, more like at least 10.
    If you are eating and not tracking your calories/macros, how do you plan to dial in your diet? Guess and hope it works? That's not going to yield you results. Also, don't worry about what the scale says. Numbers can be deceiving. Look in the mirror. That should be your true goal. To make you happy with how you look, not how the scale portray's you.

Well it's impossible to track it, otherwise I'd do it. It's not like the pizza has anything written on it to indicate how much calories it is.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well it's impossible to track it, otherwise I'd do it. It's not like the pizza has anything written on it to indicate how much calories it is.
    Uh?
    If you can't track it, Then you're not dieting.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let me help a little. Try a calorie/macro tracker like MyFitnessPal. Start eating whole foods that you pick out and you make. Not a pizza from Jim Bob's Corner Pizzeria. Go to the store and buy your own food and work on getting meal prep down to a science. Pick up a food scale at Bed Bath and Beyond or WalMart. Dial your diet in and track it correctly.

Spend some time in the Nutrition section and educate yourself on proper nutrition. It will greatly benefit you.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try and make your own pizza. You can track the macros that way.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Originally Posted by enexi0688 View Post
    Let me help a little. Try a calorie/macro tracker like MyFitnessPal. Start eating whole foods that you pick out and you make. Not a pizza from Jim Bob's Corner Pizzeria. Go to the store and buy your own food and work on getting meal prep down to a science. Pick up a food scale at Bed Bath and Beyond or WalMart. Dial your diet in and track it correctly.

Spend some time in the Nutrition section and educate yourself on proper nutrition. It will greatly benefit you.
    I can't cook. And I also don't attempt it so I don't do dishes. So I eat pretty much whatever is available at supermarkets. P.S I don't live in the US.

And I do eat waaay less these days, I try to consume less food.

I can't cook. And I also don't attempt it so I don't do dishes. So I eat pretty much whatever is available at supermarkets. P.S I don't live in the US.
    Don't mean to put you down my man.... but "I can't cook" sounds like "I don't care to learn how". Then "I don't do dishes" sounds like "I'm not interested in taking care of myself". If you want success and results my man, put in the time and effort to make it happen. What ever that entails, work for it and get it done.

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BPI B4

Excellent fat burner.

UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UsernameMisc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Those fat burners are all hokum since they took ephedra out of the mix. Come to think of it you'll probably look bloated because of the constipation from useless diet pills. If your diets good and you exercise then that's more than enough. There is no substitute for a good diet go buy some paper plates.
    "When you are crazy you learn to keep quiet.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, VALIS

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coffee Bean Extract. Nothing complicated...no stims.... just fat burning abilities. Nothing I personally use, but my mom says it's working and she's tried tons of stuff. Carb blockers...this, that....she says the coffee bean extract works.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kl...en-coffee.html
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is why you have 0 progress
    you dont attempt to cook
    you dont attempt to try
    and you eat once every 24 hours

Thats not very optimal to eat piza and expect results.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And I do eat waaay less these days, I try to consume less food.
    Less food in theory is a good idea, but without knowing even a ballpark estimate of your caloric intake, it's impossible to tell what the efficacy of your dietary plan will be on your waistline.

Baked chicken is easy enough. As is hamburger helper.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know you'll actually probably find that you get better results in the long term from weight training.

While cardio has a great effect in the very short term, over time it loses its efficacy and becomes endless in the amount you need to do.

Definitely do some reading in the workout programs forum & nutrition forum to help you get those things nailed down.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dcp 2.0

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thermogenic fat burners always work wonders for me while dieting

I would recommend something moderate in stimulants that provides a jitter free boost of energy and increase in feeling of well being such as Accelerant.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mo...ccelerant.html

GDA products like Burn24 or Recompadrol can also assist nicely to a cut.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I cant begin to offer help to someone who eats one pizza a day to avoid doing dishes.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet, hard training and quality sleep is where your focus needs to be. A supplement wont help you if these factors are not well taken care of.
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"