mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Little Bro 4 weeks out NPC Teen Bodybuilding---181lb PICS

Weight class we're shooting for is 176 (middleweight). Should make it just perfect.

Not planning on cutting water or carb depleting/carbing up for the show. Just gonna run him into it like a normal day.

(I'm his coach)

He does realize now that his upper body is lacking compared to his legs. Next season that's his goal.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

anonymous
    Mirin the legs a lot

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ModernLifeIsWar View Post
    Mirin the legs a lot
    That's what everyone says to him. If He wins(I think he will), that is why. The legs
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    That's what everyone says to him. If He wins(I think he will), that is why. The legs
    Yeah, legs are killer- nice separation between bi's and tri's, as well. Good luck with the competition- I'm sure he'll do great!

Thanks guys

I'm very confident that He will place high in the teen division, if not win it.

Same with the Middleweight adult class. I did that weight class in June and dominated everyone. If the same type of guys show up this year, He'll win.

You just never know who's gonna show up to these shows. My last diet coach I had told me a teen showed up who took the overall at the show and then disappeared off the face of the earth and has never competed since. Just some freak of nature who showed up and beat everyone.

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by NineThree View Post
    How tall is he?
    5'7"

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good legs.

Originally Posted by SikiiD View Post
    good legs.
    thanks

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those wheels.

knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Def has some beast legs. Way better then mine lol.

SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SikiiD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good legs.