Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought it would be Hank, I thought Hank could have been seen in the car.

Edit: lol, didn't read the last line before options, therefore victim might be Sam as others have said.
    I'm not really a Sensei

Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    it was Joe. suicide.

pretty ****ing easy, OP
    “The killer was seen driving a Ford away from the scene of the crime”

raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Breaktalents View Post

pls respond.
    (A) Hank. - Was seen 4 blocks away from the crime 5 minutes after it occurred (Said victim died instantly)
    (B) Joe. - Hated the victim (Unless he hated himself, he is not the victim)
    (C) Mac. - Was at the grave of the victim (Meaning he is still alive, not the victim)
    (D) Pete. - Was released from the hospital the day after the shooting from a heart attack (Still alive, not victim)
    (E) Sam. - All we know is he was afraid of Joe (Using simple deduction, the victim must be Sam)

The most probable killer is Hank. He was very close to the shooting when it happened. Joe is not likely the killer due to his condition, though it is possible with today's technology. Mac is does not know how to drive, thus a good Alibi. Pete had a clear Alibi as he was in the hospital the day of the shooting.
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    ..Sometimes there is a peace that can only be found on the far side of war.
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, 5 mins to post answer and reason or negs.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigdaddy933 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by raytayse View Post
    (A) Hank. - Was seen 4 blocks away from the crime 5 minutes after it occurred (Said victim died instantly)
    (C) Mac. - Was at the grave of the victim (Meaning he is still alive, not the victim)
    (D) Pete. - Was released from the hospital the day after the shooting from a heart attack (Still alive, not victim)
    (E) Sam. - All we know is he was afraid of Joe (Using simple deduction, the victim must be Sam)

The most probable killer is Hank. He was very close to the shooting when it happened. Joe is not likely the killer due to his condition, though it is possible with today's technology. Mac is not likely as if the vehicle was known by the family the likelyhood of him attending the funeral would be low. Pete had a clear Aliby
    who would be afraid of a guy in a wheelchair?

Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think your deduction skills need work because Joe could still be the victim according to your post.

That being said I think Sam was most likely the victim

raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Psychotropic View Post
    I think your deduction skills need work because Joe could still be the victim according to your post.

That being said I think Sam was most likely the victim
    Yes, the victim could have hated himself, but that would just be horrible wording in the question and a clear case of being intentionally misleading. Joe is not likely to be the victim.

That's like saying Joe is the father in the household. Joe hates the father. No one would state it in that manner, and to read into it like that is unreasonable. My deduction skills are just fine thank you very much. Furthermore they state Joe IS paralyzed from the waist down, not Joe was paralyzed; this implies Joe is alive. You do not say a deceased man is paralyzed, you say he was.

Understanding proper English is part of deduction in my opinion.
    Last edited by raytayse; 02-22-2014 at 07:54 PM.

There's no more. ThatsitThatsall's Avatar
    ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    OP, 5 mins to post answer and reason or negs.
    This. I'm tired of refreshing this thread.
    *Don't know what to do with my hands when introducing myself Crew*

*Gets asked if he played Sloth in the Goonies all the time crew*

*Always rep back crew*

*Left handed crew*

*Depressed as fawk crew*

♕ ⒉⓪⒈4⋯ ÇÜTTîÑG ℂℜℇ₩ ♕

Originally Posted by ThatsitThatsall View Post
    This. I'm tired of refreshing this thread.
    The OP is trying his best to justify Joe as the victim though it is clearly Sam. I have a feeling the OP does not know the answer, or at best is arguing with a friend about the answer to the question using the Misc to "back him up."

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, VICTIM.

We have 3 scenarios.

Joe killed himself
    Sam killed Joe
    Hank killed Sam

Yes, the victim could have hated himself, but that would just be horrible wording in the question and a clear case of being intentionally misleading. Joe is not likely to be the victim.

That's like saying Joe is the father in the household. Joe hates the father. No one would state it in that manner, and to read into it like that is unreasonable. My deduction skills are just fine thank you very much. Furthermore they state Joe IS paralyzed from the waist down, not Joe was paralyzed as in Joe is now dead.
    No you misunderstood. Deducing something requires that the conclusion follows strictly from the premises.

I agree that the victim is most likely Sam but for different reasons – the tense used in speaking about Joe and Sam

edit: I see you edited in that last sentence. Cool we agree

No you misunderstood. Deducing something requires that the conclusion follows strictly from the premises.

I agree that the victim is most likely Sam but for different reasons – the tense used in speaking about Joe and Sam
    So your deduction is exactly what you quoted me saying, but MY deduction needs work???

Hmmm. This has turned into a Troll thread.

Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    Yea why not go look at who's dead instead of playing this stupid game?
    The correct answer
    Follow my IG @YoungTiltt (will follow bak)

PM me about anything crew
    Positive crew
    I workout with Dean Michael Fazzolari and Roxann Roxstar Rizzuto crew
    Work, gym, eat, prep food, count macros, rinse repeat crew

Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think none of the above because i'm pretty sure gordon was the victim AND killer in this story, here is my reasoning:
    Surviving negtrain victim - 2014 ~Never Forget
    Heats up the room to atleast 25 degrees everywhere he goes crew

2.5/10 flaccid to 9/10 erect penis crew

☆★★☆ Gita Hadizadeh - PERSONAL 10/10. One day she'll be mine, don't care what age etc etc ☆★★☆

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hank killed Sam

negging OP in 5 minutes if he doesn't confirm.

There's no more. ThatsitThatsall's Avatar
    ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    The correct answer
    Weak.
    *Don't know what to do with my hands when introducing myself Crew*

*Gets asked if he played Sloth in the Goonies all the time crew*

*Always rep back crew*

*Left handed crew*

*Depressed as fawk crew*

♕ ⒉⓪⒈4⋯ ÇÜTTîÑG ℂℜℇ₩ ♕

TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Joe can't hate himself because the first sentence says "One of the persons named below shot and killed another of the persons named". If It was suicide by Joe, the first sentence would read, "One of the persons below was shot and instantly killed. Neighbours heard......"

Just my 50 cent.
    Look at my gay pink hat :)

"Robin Williams, what a concept!"
    -Billy Crystal

:')

Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys need to work on your deduction skills.
    Last edited by Breaktalents; 02-22-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Positive crew

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The correct answer
    Negged.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

So your deduction is exactly what you quoted me saying, but MY deduction needs work???

Hmmm. This has turned into a Troll thread.
    No

You keep editing your posts

Your original post did not use deduction. Deal with it

You guys still think it is Joe?

Since when can Joe drive?

Positive crew

TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So the correct answer was "The victim"?
    Last edited by TheArcadian; 02-22-2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Can't form a sentence to save my life
    Look at my gay pink hat :)

"Robin Williams, what a concept!"
    -Billy Crystal

:')

Negged.
    Welcome to the misc, where everyone trolls but when you make a joke based on a easy problem people go crazy.

Positive crew

RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ok you know what

From now on every police station in the U.S. should send their criminal data to me so I can give them right answers.

You guys still think it is Joe?

Since when can Joe drive?
    Noob. Nobody has been saying Joe killed anybody since the first page.

It's either

Sam killed Joe (Deathly afraid of a guy in a wheelchair, gets revenge)
    Hank killed Sam (Only other logical option, Hank seen 4 blocks from the shooting 5 minutes later)

Not enough evidence for Sam killing Joe, one shred of evidence (Hank being seen 5 minutes after the shooting 4 blocks away). Hank is the killer, Sam is the victim. Joe also supposedly ''hated the victim''. Sam supposedly deathly afraid of Joe.

/thread

Welcome to the misc, where everyone trolls but when you make a joke based on a easy problem people go crazy.
    Trolling is one thing but I fuking cannot stand it when kunts on here present a problem or a question and don't provide an answer after three fuking pages. That and the "you will shiit bricks when you see it threads" piss me off beyond belief when answers are not provided. Literally going to neg on sight from now on.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Time to goto sleep

Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    Hank killed Sam

negging OP in 5 minutes if he doesn't confirm.

Yessir

Positive crew

Trolling is one thing but I fuking cannot stand it when kunts on here present a problem or a question and don't provide an answer after three fuking pages. That and the "you will shiit bricks when you see it threads" piss me off beyond belief when answers are not provided. Literally going to neg on sight from now on.
    Yeah you are right lol, hank killed sam. srs.

Positive crew

No

You keep editing your posts

Your original post did not use deduction. Deal with it
    You ****ing quoted my edit.

Negged.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's asking for the victim. The victim is sam.