Thread: Starting over

crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting over

I'm a 28 year old male, 5'9 and about 185 lbs....I've done 2 cycles of gear and have recently be inactive in the gym....I've recently cleaned up my diet and will be getting back at it tomorrow. I want to know what stack or sup combo I should try to help me get back in shape and see decent gains...I know nothing will give me the same results I was seeing but was wondering if/what products will get me in the right direction...I know it's 70 % diet, 25 % hard work/dedication, and 5 % sups but I want to get everything in line to do it right....a little help??

ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crhutto View Post
    I'm a 28 year old male, 5'9 and about 185 lbs....I've done 2 cycles of gear and have recently be inactive in the gym....I've recently cleaned up my diet and will be getting back at it tomorrow. I want to know what stack or sup combo I should try to help me get back in shape and see decent gains...I know nothing will give me the same results I was seeing but was wondering if/what products will get me in the right direction...I know it's 70 % diet, 25 % hard work/dedication, and 5 % sups but I want to get everything in line to do it right....a little help??
    I like to say 100% dedication to your diet and training, but sounds like you understand how important diet and training are.

If you have your diet and training in check I would start with creatine, good multi, good fish oil. Pick up some protein powder if you will need it to help you meet your daily protein needs. You could also look into a pre workout if you want.
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ecxtimmy View Post
    I like to say 100% dedication to your diet and training, but sounds like you understand how important diet and training are.

If you have your diet and training in check I would start with creatine, good multi, good fish oil. Pick up some protein powder if you will need it to help you meet your daily protein needs. You could also look into a pre workout if you want.
    This..

Good reads for your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Keep the sups very simple
    Whey, Creatine (3-5g Creatine mono), Fishoil (oxi-Omega), and a good multi (orange Triad)

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Good info above. I'd say just start tracking your macros, making sure you're eating enough to get gains.

crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crhutto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are some good brands? I've always used concret creatine, I've been reading a lot of back and to on multi's and as long as it's 100% whey does brand really matter? As far as a pre-work out what is good? N o xplode just gives me jitters, 1mr gives me tons of energy but keeps me too hyped and has caused blood flow for certain areas if you know what I mean.....thanks in advance for the help

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crhutto View Post
    What are some good brands? I've always used concret creatine, I've been reading a lot of back and to on multi's and as long as it's 100% whey does brand really matter? As far as a pre-work out what is good? N o xplode just gives me jitters, 1mr gives me tons of energy but keeps me too hyped and has caused blood flow for certain areas if you know what I mean.....thanks in advance for the help
    Focus on the multi and fish oil above from CL very well worth your money
    Creatine - all max , universal , cellucor and prima force are cost effective
    Whey - CL , Scivation , cellucor and BioX are cost effective and free of fillers

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Focus on the multi and fish oil above from CL very well worth your money
    Creatine - all max , universal , cellucor and prima force are cost effective
    Whey - CL , Scivation , cellucor and BioX are cost effective and free of fillers
    This. Creatine you wanna do a creapure mono preferably. Its the best bang for your buck. Orange triad and oximega are top of the line for your multi and fish oil. And for protein I personally avoid any fillers if possible then it comes down to the taste of the protein. But thats up to personal opinion.
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much
    #1 Diet & Training - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    I suggest tracking your calories/macros using a fitness app (fitday, myfitnesspal ect) makes things 10x easier.
    Aim for 0.8-1g protein per LBM

Then comes the supplements stick with the basics brother
    Whey - BioX Whey, CorWhey, Pronom
    Creatine Mono(year supply for like $25) - Bodybuilding series, Allmax, Universal
    Multi - orange triad, anavite (both top quality multi's OT more for joint support & digestions ) Anavite for performance
    Fishoil - look for a high EPA/DHA combo per pill
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620