Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Dearth

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

David Dearth

David Dearth recently lost his brother and now this:

Mornin y'all
    How's my 2014 you ask? Well so far my income is cut in half, I lost my brother, I broke my elbow so figured at least I'd train legs and naturally tore my ACL and quad. Been on the couch since Wednesday unable to walk waiting to get my surgery date tomorrow. I could share about how ****ed up things are right now but it wouldn't change a damn thing. So I'll just say it's not a great past 6 weeks for me. I miss the gym like crazy. I'm not a patient man but I'm learning how to be. It's either be patient or go insane. I'm already insane so I'll try this patient thing.
    Have a kick ass day
    P&L

Getting ready for another knee surgery. The one picture is Dr pulling 100cc's of infected fluid from me knee and the other pic is me just getting for surgery. Honest to God I've never had a worse January

This will be my 29th surgery during my career. 11 just on my knees. I took the whole "go hard or go home" thing to the extreme. I love to train and I love to train as hard as humanly possible. I read on ******** people saying they train all out every workout all the time. Few do but most do not have a clue. Anyone who knows me or has trained with me will vouch for my intensity/insanity.
    My whole life all I've heard is "someday you're going to have to pay big consequences for the insane way you're living your life"
    They were right! These past 4 years have been the most difficult years of my life. So many surgeries, going from a no worries income to a check to check income, being trapped in the state of Ohio where not only is the state **** but every time I spit there's a cop waiting to cuff me and put me in jail. So far I've been able for the most part make the best of things. This January has been so devastating to my mind body and soul that I can't even share the thoughts that have been going through my mind. January torn rotator cuff, broken elbow, having to pull my kids out of their favorite sport, wrestling because Jackson Township Ohio thinks they are LA. When in reality I live in a town with a school that is filled with a bunch of fat ass redneck hillbilly bullies. My boys wrestling coach thinks he's George St.Pierre and tried to bully my kids and my self. The big bully won and I pulled the kids from the team. They were really sad. This was followed with my youngest brother taking his own life and my poor old mom found him strangled in medical cords that were attached to his bed. She has a broken heart that I hate hate hate to see her sadness. My whole family is devastated. Then while doing my second set of warm ups on the leg press (700-800lbs) when I felt the all to familiar pop and the knee completely gave out and the weights slammed down to my chest. Went to the ER and no ex rays no nothing just an arrogant towel head who could barley speak English telling me I just strained my quad. Go home and ice it.
    2 days later the pain was so bad I went to a completely different ER. Here's a pain shot take some ibuprofen and elevate your leg. Get this..... HE PUT HIS HAND ON MY HAMSTRING AND SAID IT FEELS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE STRAINED YOUR CALF!!!!!! My ****ing calf you stupid ass? And he called security on ME????!!!!!?
    Finally I got into a doctor that had done major surgery on my quad in the past.
    I could tell by his eyes this a pretty serious injury but I had no idea what the next couple hours had for me. He drew 100cc of fluid from my knew and when he saw the color he freaked out. Seems a strange combination of strep and staff infection has been building a home under me knee. The took a bunch of blood checked me in the hospital and told me HE(the doctor) WOULD DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO SAVE MY LEG! Meaning by noon tomorrow I could have lost one of my legs. With everything I've had to deal with this much would be it. If anyone took the time to read this long ass post please know I've done the best I can with my life and if I were asked would you do it all over again my answer would be HELL YES.
    Some people may give me quotes about stay positive, stay strong, trust in God or my all time favorite " Dave I know exactly how you're feeling" usually followed with what ever they are going through.
    Truth be told none of us know what each of our friends/fans/loved ones have been through. I am tired, I am broken, sad, depressed, and uninspired
    I'm laying here on the 29th of January 2014 and know with all I've been fighting for and praying for family friends strangers.... Doing the right thing to the best of my abilities and everything I have loved or cared about either turns to **** or dies. I'm posting this post because I've always shared my true heart with all my friends and fans. I don't just post about my great accomplishments I post as how I really am
    This does not make me weak it makes me broken and beaten from fighting so hard for so many things for so many years. What is David Dearth going to do with his life tomorrow ..... That's the million dollar question
    Sweet Dream Y'all

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey y'all
    Thursdays little up date. The surgery they did to repair my torn quad yesterday went really bad. Seems when they cut open my quad a major strep infection went storming through my blood to every major organ including my heart. Heavy doses of antibiotics have me tied in my bed hallucinating. Surgery again tomorrow and if I live through that one last surgery Tuesday then they said that would be all they can do. I only have to say the saying God doesn't give you more than you can handle is complete bull ****. Also that which does not kill you makes you stronger????? Where the **** did that one come from? Sometimes in life there's no clever sayings, no amount of tears, just you and your soul being challenged in the most sadistic way that leaves you shaking your head asking why, why so much at one time. I can't handle all of this ****..... But somehow I will. Thanks to all of your support. Thanks again. I'll keep y'all updated
    P&L w

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know who he was but that sucks. Seems like it could have been avoided as well :/

Seems like it's taking forever to get this second surgery in 3 days on my knee. I'm not going to lie my friends the infection has spread all through out my body including my heart. The infectious disease doctor said they have about 48 hours to figure out what rare strand of infection so they can come up with the antibiotic to treat it
    Have a kick ass day
    P&L

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looked good back in the day.

By the way sexnews, what's the story with the sig? are you experiencing financial difficulties
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Poor bugger, that's a terrible run of bad luck.

Hope it turns around for him.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Looked good back in the day.

By the way sexnews, what's the story with the sig? are you experiencing financial difficulties
    Yes times are a bit tough! Anyway, they say do what you love and the money will follow!

Originally Posted by Problematique91 View Post
    Poor bugger, that's a terrible run of bad luck.

Hope it turns around for him.
    They used to call him the bad boy of bodybuilding.

He was also part of the group who joined the WBF
    Last edited by sexnews; 02-01-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd feel more sympathetic if the guy wasn't a racist prick

^^Tell is more!

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think he's probably referring to the "towel head" remark.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    Yes times are a bit tough! Anyway, they say do what you love and the money will follow!

They used to call him the bad boy of bodybuilding.

He was also part of the group who joined the WBF
    I remember reading one of the muscle mags that said he was in some male stripper group, i think known as chipendale.

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    I'd feel more sympathetic if the guy wasn't a racist prick
    Never knew he was racist, not a fan of racism after having experienced racism first hand in the UK based on the colour of my skin.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    Never knew he was racist, not a fan of racism after having experienced racism first hand in the UK based on the colour of my skin.
    I'm genuinely laughing as I type this, where abouts in the UK and what was said?

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look white in your avi and whites are never victims of racism.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ResovoirDog View Post
    I'm genuinely laughing as I type this, where abouts in the UK and what was said?
    I got called a stupid white prick, it was in an ebay message when I backed out of buying a cd recorder becuase the seller gave me dodgy answers. The seller was from London and buy the way he typed would have had a strong London ganster type accent. I am glad the deal was going down online and not in real life, this guy was angry.
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got called a stupid white prick, it was in an ebay message when I backed out of buying a cd recorder becuase the seller gave me dodgy answers. The seller was from London and buy the way he typed would have had a strong London ganster type accent. I am glad the deal was going down online and not in real life, this guy was angry.
    u white dog m8 ill wreck u

Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    u white dog m8 ill wreck u
    Thats pretty much what the guy was thinking. Instead of saying he waited 7 days, he said '7 bare days' Pretty agro if you ask me.
    TEAM LEVRONE

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any news ?

the dude is having a major infection that could kill him, i understand he is mad...and saying something racist doesnt make you one i guess.

Down 35 pounds in just one week

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always liked dave. I was at the gym in Canton when he tore his quads leg pressing. It was crazy. The poor guy has had so many major injuries. I don't know about any of this racism stuff but he always seemed nice adn cool. He wouldn't know me from a whole in the wall i was a young kid back and canton when I saw him around but he was c*ck diesel and like i said always cool to people.

btw that is a total **** post op knee brace on his right leg I want to mail him a good one they should have just gone outside and gone two pieces of medal and wrapped tape around him. he is probably at **** aultman or mercy hospital in canton though although i hope not
    Last edited by Flex500; 02-06-2014 at 05:11 AM.

David Dearth
    My knee has seen better days. A little good news. I might get to go home for a couple weeks to let this PICC line run some more antibiotics through my heart. Then after spending four weeks check to see if they can clear up this infection fix my quad and start 2014 again. I'm definitely ready for a do over with 2014
    Have a kick ass day y'all

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Showing your age Spud.
    A pattern in the chaos.

David Dearth
    IM HOME!!!!
    So after 4 surgeries on my knee ( none of which were to repair my torn quad) being told that I have a terrible blood infection and 12 days in the hospital I'm home. I'm not better and my life is still a 50/50 live or die at least I get to spend a few weeks in my home with my family get IV antibiotics every 4 hours and rest on my own couch praying this **** works
    I can't begin to tell you all how grateful I am for the AMAZING love prayers and support I've received from my friends on ********. Thank you all so much and I have so much love for each of you.
    I give you my word I'm going to take this slow but also I WILL NOT BE STOPPED unless God Himself decides other wise. This has been the roughest patch in my life by far and on January 1st of 2014 if someone told me this was how I was gong to start the 1st couple months of the new year I would have said "I could never handle that so kill me now". But some how I'm making it. I guess we are all a lot stronger than we know. I know I have along and difficult journey ahead of me and I'm just gonna have to ride this wave one day at a time.
    Again thank you my friends for all of your support

David Dearth
    Good morning y'all. I'm sorry I haven't been so good at keeping you up on my ******** status. I'll try a quick run down of the morbid out look they currently have for me. Starting with the 50/50 live or dye out look those numbers have changed for the worse. My fever is always running between 103-106 even with the massive dosages of IV antibiotics. I am constantly hallucinating and very very cold. I've had infection before but never one like this. I'm really scared because I have not had a positive word from a doctor yet. I can tell my family is very frightened for me but they are the best at trying to keep my spirits up. Makes me sad watching them try so hard. My knee that's different thing my knee is wrapped in a brace 24/7 and is swollen and hurts like hell. I get a lot of text telling me to keep my faith and I can get through this. Kind words but it's not like that it's like if the transmutation in your car goes out and someone telling you keep your faith your a warrior your car will start any day no. Unfortunately that's not how it works. I'm home bound and every time I get up to pee I fall. This has lead to two concussions. I miss my friends and I know many try to motivate to get back in the gym and it makes me sad because I can't even get off my couch and most of the day I just sweat and battle delusional demons caused by my high fevers. My friends like I said this has been the
    most difficult 2 months I've ever been through. Your love thoughts and prayers though bring me so much hope. I hope someday to look back over this period and say remember last January and February.
    Thank you all for all you say and do for me everyday
    Have a kick ass day

David Dearth
    New easy diet guaranty to work for any one! There's only two steps to it. Step 1) use needle to draw blood from me. Step 2) take needle with my blood and insert into your buttocks.
    This is called a staph infection diet. In just 8 weeks I've lost 68 pounds. Hey it's worked wonders in my life I'm sure it will do the same for you
    The best part is once you reach your goal weight you die
    Have a nice day

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    68 pounds in 2 mounths... lawd

i follow his ********, his infection seemed out of control about 10 days ago, be he is not talking much about its evolution in the latest post

Doesn't look good

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He should watch The Secret
    IG: waldronconstruction

David Dearth
    Rough night last night. Wasn't sure I'd still be around to post good morning to you
    But Good Morning y'all
    Back to the hospital but I guess it's for the best.
    Please don't feel sorry for me or feel like you need to pray more for me. This is between me and this ****ing infection.
    My faith is strong my mind and body are very weak right now. Something's got to give. It's not me.
    Have a kick ass day
    P&L

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, this is rough.

He, Kris Dim, and Victor Martinez should get together over a beer sometime. And hope that the building isn't obliterated by a falling asteroid, a nuclear blast, and a tidal wave simultaneously.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.