Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    how big is the game world?
    How does the Skyrim in ElderScrolls Online compare to the Skyrim in ESV?
    what about Cyrodiil?

I just don't understand how the world is all of Tamriel. The game would have to be massive. Unless all the countries are seriously scaled down, which is lame.
    Beta is limited to the first couple zones for each Alliance. They were a decent size, nothing special though. Cyrodiil is supposed to be as big as Skyrim ESV.

Only the south eastern part of Skyrim is playable as the Ebonheart Pack. The zone names are Bleackrock Isle (starting zone), Eastmarch, and The Rift. The Rift wasn't explorable but it's supposed to be where Riften is located. Eastmarch and Bleackrock Isle both shared the snowy/tundra landscape that Skyrim had. The Nordic ruins and architecture were spot on.

Cyrodiil was testable but only a few people could get in. You have to queue up for it i.e. WoW battlegrounds. It's supposedly as big as Skyrim ESV.

The zones are really scaled down but Skyrim itself isn't an entire zone, for example. This is what the game world looks like: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/map/tamriel and keep in mind that only 2-3 zones are currently testable for each Alliance.

BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000) BicepOmnivore is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by i-misc View Post
    Did you try the PVP at all?
    Is the only PVP in Cyrodiil, or does it also have those crappy PVP minigame grinds like most MMO's have these days?

Cheers mate.
    PvP was unfortunately broken for me. I tried a lot to get in but apparently only a handful of people were able to make it work.

And yes, the only PvP is in Cyrodiil. The three Alliances never actually see each other outside of Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil PvP is supposed to be a never ending battle fighting over castles and whatnot.

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder when Fallout 4 will come out.

for the brahs that don't know:

Fallout 4 is pretty much confirmed to be in development.

not much info is known other than the fact that it will take place in Boston, and T-Dog will be in the game.
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000) 4DVTEC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb 99 Restoration in Half hour.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ++positive crew++
    Misc Surfing Crew - Dick dragger
    Starting weight: 63kg (That there 420 diet)
    Current weight: 85.2kg

NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You know what ruined it for me?

All of those phoggats that went around telling that stupid ****ing arrow to the knee joke...#

You know the worst part? most of the people that told them had never even played the game, just wanted to look cool with maymays ccause it was the period where memes started hitting the general population.

Won't believe how roasted my jeromeis are right now just thinking about all those ph-*******s in school

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeggedHard View Post
    You know what ruined it for me?

All of those phoggats that went around telling that stupid ****ing arrow to the knee joke...#

You know the worst part? most of the people that told them had never even played the game, just wanted to look cool with maymays ccause it was the period where memes started hitting the general population.

Won't believe how roasted my jeromeis are right now just thinking about all those ph-*******s in school
    holy sh!t i know that feel.

fuk that meme. it was never funny.
    and yea memes became known to the general public around 2010/2011. I blame reddit and ******** for that.

RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RigorMortis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oblivion sucks for exploring. Once you get out of jail in the first part you get teleport anywhere you want. The only good guild IMO was the dark brotherhood. But besides that Fallout 3 was so much better.

Brb better map

brb better guns

brb playing a better game

Edit: better weapons

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What really ruined Skyrim was when my game phucked up and I can only get 23/24 Stones of Barenziah. Haven't touched the game in over a year since I figured out I couldn't get it.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree.

Skyrim on my pc was absolutely buriful (after 15-20 hours dling mods and ini tweaking), but outside that, was pretty boring.

brb max smithing.
    brb master difficulty.
    brb melee still tickles because they all use iron/steel equipment.
    brb spells one shot you without a ton of resistance.
    brb no balanced difficulty master is easy 97% of the time, then one shots you suddenly = annoying.
    brb everything looks the same.
    brb 2 of 4 guild quest lines were boring (companion/mage)
    brb main storyline was lackluster, although it usually pales in comparison to thieves' guild/dark brotherhood anyway.
    brb most Deadric god quests were lame.

Still a great game, but yes, they are getting worse slowly and relying more on graphics and animation then story.

Originally Posted by RigorMortis View Post
    Oblivion sucks for exploring. Once you get out of jail in the first part you get teleport anywhere you want. The only good guild IMO was the dark brotherhood. But besides that Fallout 3 was so much better.

Brb better map

brb better guns

brb playing a better game

Edit: better weapons
    I don't like picking between Oblivion and Fallout. Love them both.
    BUt I should mention that I played Oblivion for twice as long.

but Fallout 3 > Skyrim, that's for sure.

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn this thread makes me feel like pulling out my old Oblivion GOTY. Sold Skyrim a while ago
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oblivion is still the best. For its time it was such a huge game and still is. Love the soundtrack

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see another virgin callout thread was created.

well played OP!
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Oblivion is still the best. For its time it was such a huge game and still is. Love the soundtrack
    My favorite soundtrack of all time brah.

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^too many feels listening to the soundtrack. brings back lots of memories
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the crappy gameplay and boring storyline?

yeah, i think that was it.

dragons were never a cool or fun idea.

not original in the least bit either.

oblivion was a more interesting game imo.

and of course... morrowind is better than both.

i dont understand these posts that I keep seeing... YEARS later... about ppl STILL playing skyrim...

wtf are u doing?.. are u retarded and havnt cleared the story yet?..
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    wtf are u doing?.. are u retarded and havnt cleared the story yet?..
    notsureifsrs.

did you even read the first sentence in the OP?
    I'm replaying it.

and the only reason I'm replaying it is to check out all the mods that people have made for the game.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fact that it wasn't dark souls
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    the fact that it wasn't dark souls
    lettuce be cereal though

The Witcher 2 is the greatest RPG of the last few years

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Talks about Elder Scrolls getting worse, claims OBLIVION is better. LOLd hard. Morrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion.

Pls go
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OnlyHope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tunechii View Post
    its just a fukn game dude take it easy
    lol'd irl
    No test crew
    Currycel crew
    Trannie lover crew
    Girls think I'm invisible crew
    Only had sex by paying escorts crew
    Never had a girlfriend or kissed a willing, non-escort girl crew
    Contemplate putting a glock to my head everyday crew

BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What about the fact that Oblivion had a real expansion?

Shivering Isles felt more creative than the whole of Skyrim.

Originally Posted by BRBposting View Post
    What about the fact that Oblivion had a real expansion?

Shivering Isles felt more creative than the whole of Skyrim.
    agreed.

The Shivering Isles could have been it's own full length game.

that $20 DLC had more content than 90% of $60 games.

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So much nostalgia bias and confirmation bias ITT holy crap
    Order Will Be Restored

Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000)
    I fully agree OP. Hit the nail on the head.

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    witcher 3 fitna be a beece

Originally Posted by BullStampede View Post
    So much nostalgia bias and confirmation bias ITT holy crap
    except I actually backed up my argument in the OP.

Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    witcher 3 fitna be a beece
    can't fuking wait for the Witcher 3

Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oblivion to this day is probably my favorite game of all time

that feel when rewarded the Grey Fox's mask hnnnnnnnnng
    Breathing in, I calm my body.
    Breathing out, I smile.
    Dwelling in the present moment,
    I know this is a wonderful moment.

if anyone's interested in ESO beta keys here's a referral link

http://www.curse.com/login?returnUrl...a-key-giveaway

Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one word - mods

modded skyrim >>>>>>>>>>>>> modded oblivion
    Need a gift for GF / mom? Check out my site use code misc20 for 20% off

www.royalteacandles.com