Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 3835
    diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    finally released this after finishing it 5 months ago...

soundcloud.com/dlvr/130bpm
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just finished up this remix for a contest. Give it a listen/vote if you have the time! Cheers fellahs

wavo.me/pulses/9655039671610000

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hm, does anyone know about a good tutorial on frequencies, LFO's, X/Y modulation, etc.? Can't make sense of a lot of stuff that shows up on VST Synthesizers.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.syntorial.com/ Take a gander at that. Probably the best thing I've come across regarding synthesis. Basically it's like a 200 step course or some ****, starting off with one or two parameters which you have to use to recreate the sound being played. By the end of it you have to recreate the sound using every parameter available.

Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dystopian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have spammed this elsewhere but not here.

http://soundcloud.com/nicolaivonpein/all-that-i-got

this is getting a release third of february. been getting great feedback from everyone who has listened to it. take a listen!
    https://soundcloud.com/twolivesofficial

mirers gon mire

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My video card went on my laptop. Since I don't game anymore I'm thinking about getting something that is primarily for my business and secondly for my music hobbies.

I'm really leaning toward a mac this time because I keep hearing how music friendly it is, especially GarageBand.

I also need to keep in mind I use a line 6 ux1 for my guitars, so I hope it's mac compatible.

Any thoughts to share with me on macs to suit my purposes?

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post

this is getting a release third of february. been getting great feedback from everyone who has listened to it. take a listen!

fffuuck love the disco bass, great work sir.
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    My video card went on my laptop. Since I don't game anymore I'm thinking about getting something that is primarily for my business and secondly for my music hobbies.

I'm really leaning toward a mac this time because I keep hearing how music friendly it is, especially GarageBand.

I also need to keep in mind I use a line 6 ux1 for my guitars, so I hope it's mac compatible.

Any thoughts to share with me on macs to suit my purposes?
    I'm using a macbook air and it's been perfect for me. Runs ableton without issues and can do pretty much everything else as well - even runs games ok. Would recommend for something portable, well made and with a massive battery life.

TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    Saw the track in another thread, mirin' the dynamic range. Very catchy

Originally Posted by diplodocus View Post
    finally released this after finishing it 5 months ago...
    soundcloud.com/dlvr/130bpm
    Insane tune man. The bass is just woah! Perfectly clear kick. Very much enjoy the stereo hi-hat effect at the end. I think I have another DLVR track in my iTunes. das it mane, keep it up

Here's a track I wrote today in 20 minutes http://soundcloud.com/ronan552/theyr...e-to-questions. Very proud of the ending of the track. Feel free to browse my sound cloud. There's no one genre on it, just where I post stuff that comes into my head.
    Look at my gay pink hat :)

"Robin Williams, what a concept!"
    -Billy Crystal

:')

Link to my first official remix, keen on some feedback if anyone has the time?

http://soundcloud.com/officialpatint...-the-hat-remix

Originally Posted by TheArcadian View Post
    Saw the track in another thread, mirin' the dynamic range. Very catchy

Insane tune man. The bass is just woah! Perfectly clear kick. Very much enjoy the stereo hi-hat effect at the end. I think I have another DLVR track in my iTunes. das it mane, keep it up

Here's a track I wrote today in 20 minutes http://soundcloud.com/ronan552/theyr...e-to-questions. Very proud of the ending of the track. Feel free to browse my sound cloud. There's no one genre on it, just where I post stuff that comes into my head.

Thanks brah, really appreciate it!!

you should work on making your small ideas into full tracks, it helps a lot with the development process, some of your ideas are pretty good too. Really like your orchestration stuff the most though!

here's my latest track I just released, it's similar to Das It Mane but the bassline is a different style and I tried to get creative with the breakdown:

http://soundcloud.com/dlvr/readysteadygo

Here's another track I finished months ago that has been sitting on my soundcloud in private, it's 120 bpm and something completely different:

http://soundcloud.com/dlvr/whos-scared-of-120
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

Originally Posted by PattyClark View Post

really think your ideas are solid, great work brah, only complaint I have is I'm not a fan of that clap sample
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

really think your ideas are solid, great work brah, only complaint I have is I'm not a fan of that clap sample
    Cheers dude! Technically it's to seperate samples, the lower body of one clap and the high end of another but I know what you mean! I'm trying to eliminate samples that don't fit the bill but there's so god damn many lol

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    http://www.syntorial.com/ Take a gander at that. Probably the best thing I've come across regarding synthesis. Basically it's like a 200 step course or some ****, starting off with one or two parameters which you have to use to recreate the sound being played. By the end of it you have to recreate the sound using every parameter available.
    Wow, that sounds pretty friggin' cool. I'll take the trial for a spin, and $129 to master synthesizing isn't shabby at all!
    Go Canucks Go!

first attempt at a trance track 140 bpm rollin bassline and all:

soundcloud.com/dlvr/trance14/s-6k29d

need feedback badly.
    Last edited by diplodocus; 01-30-2014 at 09:08 AM.
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

first attempt at a trance track 140 bpm rollin bassline and all:

soundcloud.com/dlvr/trance14/s-6k29d

need feedback badly.
    That hi hat from 1:10ish just isn't going with the music. I don't listen to much Trance though, so I'm not sure if das it mane.
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    That hi hat from 1:10ish just isn't going with the music. I don't listen to much Trance though, so I'm not sure if das it mane.
    that classic trance open hi hat is meant to follow the bass line i'm pretty sure (mine does)
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000) UGottaBeAFreak is a name known to all. (+5000)

rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rogvino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just found this thread, so I thought I'd share my most recent track, was released as a free dl yesterday. Just some melodic complextro shiet:
    *****://soundcloud.com/bombeatzmusic-com/never-gonna-let-you-fall

mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just finished a new Trance song!

I was at home the other night and an advertisement for Star Wars came on my tv and so I figured it would be fun to create a 138bpm track based on the Milenium Falcon (space ship from Star Wars) haha

Check out the song below!

http://www.soundcloud.com/robertmull...-trance-falcon
    Listen to my DJ mixes - www.mixcloud.com/mullineux-official

21k Reps

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

dude those kicks paired with the bass line are so dirty!!

then you dropped it, and I went nuts

Edit: 'liked' on SC btw
    Firefighter/EMT-B

KΣ

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

Cheers brother glad you liked it! Really appreciate the feedback man Followed back btw!

nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000)
    latest trap song i did. would love feedback!!

*****://soundcloud.com/shawnkoda/got-my-swag

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ATTN brahss

Monoverse (aka Excess34; the OP of this thread) has been making major strides in his career lately

His single Ascend got playlisted on Markus Schulz's GDJB yesterday and he was recently signed to 5AM Artist Management which also manages Manuel Le Saux

So, congrats brahh! Inspiring stuff indeed

http://soundcloud.com/monoverse/mono...d-as-played-by

Here's his FB fanpage, give him a like and support: http://www.********.com/Monoverse

KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    amateur producer here, trying to get good and make a career in music! Let me know what you think? I also play guitar on the two tracks

soundcloud.com/DrewDanielsGuitar

And show your support at

********.com/drewdanielsguitar
    Here for the gains.

We're all gonna make it brah.

**Philadelphia CREW**

^ just an update, I DL'd the Syntorial Demo. Only one lesson in, but pretty ****ing cool so far! Now when I look at Harmor and Massive, I feel a lot less intimidated. Will probably spend some of my tax returns on buying the full version.
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    ^ just an update, I DL'd the Syntorial Demo. Only one lesson in, but pretty ****ing cool so far! Now when I look at Harmor and Massive, I feel a lot less intimidated. Will probably spend some of my tax returns on buying the full version.
    Nice man it was the best thing for me regarding synthesis. What's Harmor like btw I've heard good things??

Nice man it was the best thing for me regarding synthesis. What's Harmor like btw I've heard good things??
    Harmor is absolutely pissening. VERY easy to resample sounds with. Youtube "Seamless Harmor" and you'll find lots of tuts on it.
    Go Canucks Go!

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bdool View Post
    ATTN brahss

Monoverse (aka Excess34; the OP of this thread) has been making major strides in his career lately

His single Ascend got playlisted on Markus Schulz's GDJB yesterday and he was recently signed to 5AM Artist Management which also manages Manuel Le Saux

So, congrats brahh! Inspiring stuff indeed

http://soundcloud.com/monoverse/mono...d-as-played-by

Here's his FB fanpage, give him a like and support: http://www.********.com/Monoverse
    thanks for the plug dude! havent been to active around these parts lately, been super busy
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mullineux1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys I got a question about Soundcloud and Mashups.

How come there are heaps of people that can upload mashups but when I try to upload one single song it tells me that there is a copyright infringement
    Listen to my DJ mixes - www.mixcloud.com/mullineux-official

21k Reps