Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I imagine that being rich and having no need to work would be like being a ghost, just wandering around the periphery of society never being fully involved. It is something felt by prisoners and the long term unemployed also. A complete sense of disconnect from the majority of people and I imagine an uncomfortable feeling of a lack of meaning to ones life.

I imagine that OP may well be rich but I doubt he is actually happy. While rich people may have total freedom to move around as much as they like and take up 1001 pursuits just for the fun of it, I think they're actually quite envious of people who are totally enveloped in their narrow little lives.

healthygonads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by squisito View Post
    I imagine that being rich and having no need to work would be like being a ghost, just wandering around the periphery of society never being fully involved. It is true for prisoners and the long term unemployed also. A complete sense of disconnect from the majority of people and I imagine an uncomfortable lack of meaning to ones life.

I imagine that OP may well be rich but I doubt he is actually happy. While rich people may have total freedom to move around as much as they like and take up 1001 pursuits just for the fun, I think they're actually quite envious of people who are totally enveloped in their narrow little lives.
    Yeah if only I could live a normal life w/ a normal peasant job. O wait I could.

Tomorrow.

"Enveloped?" I'm guessing below average IQ english major who works as a waiter?

Horrible writer you are, dude.

Fcking retards in misc never stop amusing me.

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ehh, it would be nice to live only for your happiness, and not want to contribute to society because "it's phucked", but why not just off yourself? Not trying to be funny or edgy, it's a serious general question. You just want to feel pleasure and be happy until you die? I'm a selfish prick, but I also have this undying need inside of me to give and contribute to the human species. If we were obliterated tomorrow, I want to look at that probe as its about to slide in in all it's glory, and look back at the crumbling earth out of the window, knowing I atleast left a mark on my people and made someone's life a bit better. I'll just never understand people who only work to make money and then contribute nothing else of themselves.

healthygonads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hickorysmoked1 View Post
    Ehh, it would be nice to live only for your happiness, and not want to contribute to society because "it's phucked", but why not just off yourself? Not trying to be funny or edgy, it's a serious general question. You just want to feel pleasure and be happy until you die? I'm a selfish prick, but I also have this undying need inside of me to give and contribute to the human species. If we were obliterated tomorrow, I want to look at that probe as its about to slide in in all it's glory, and look back at the crumbling earth out of the window, knowing I atleast left a mark on my people and made someone's life a bit better. I'll just never understand people who only work to make money and then contribute nothing else of themselves.
    lol at retards trying to "contribute to society" in 2014.

Retarded low class rednecks and blacks join the military to fight wars for rich Jews, middle class people put bumper stickers on their cars...all the while everyone knows its all for show/jew money and no one really cares..

The world is broken.

lol at anyone who sacrifices for some imaginary greater good.

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by healthygonads View Post
    lol at retards trying to "contribute to society" in 2014.

Retarded low class rednecks and blacks join the military to fight wars for rich Jews, middle class people put bumper stickers on their cars...all the while everyone knows its all for show/jew money and no one really cares..

The world is broken.

lol at anyone who sacrifices for some imaginary greater good.
    It's called humanity, not imaginary greater good. So I ask again, why not just put a bullet in your head if humanity is phucked. Unless you've travelled the entire globe,the only thing you know about the world is what you see on tv. And LOL at you if you believe everything you see on that phuck of a contraption.

squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by healthygonads View Post
    Yeah if only I could live a normal life w/ a normal peasant job. O wait I could.

Tomorrow.

"Enveloped?" I'm guessing below average IQ english major who works as a waiter?

Horrible writer you are, dude.

Fcking retards in misc never stop amusing me.
    I think what I wrote stung you a little, probably because it hit home. Do you know how many lottery winners go back to work? They crave social inclusion and routine.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/341...work-as-normal

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    apparently the OP of this thread was Jason blaha on a troll account, a mod just called him out for it and banned him in another thread lol srs

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    op has never heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
    and since he can't even catch a fukking fish and doesn't have a girlfriend, a job that makes him happy is far out of view.
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination

OP is mad that he got rich and thought his life would be problem free. Except he has now exchanged all the daily woes for a heap of existential troubles. That is what happens when you free yourself from the daily grind. Now he is sat drunk on a forum insulting people.

psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycholifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    op has never heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
    this.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***EDM Crew***

"absolute power corrupts abosolutely" -Phillip Zimbardo