Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by healthygonads View Post
    I can spell well ha. I won a 6th grade spelling bee son!

But seriously I'm just drunk. If you want to nitpick and pretend you won this convo via typo's feel free dude. I'll be catching a redeye in a few hours from my local airport to denver then to miami then getting a luxury hotel, sleeping, a whore maybe, then a 1.5-2 million dollar house or condo by the end of the month. I'll post links in the coming days.

Then u can ask yourself who really has the upper hand...grammar police poverty ******* mocking a drunk rich guy...or a legit 29 year old baller living the dream.
    How interesting that when someone brings up firefighting you suddenly have a friend who firefights.

How interesting that when someone brings up your 3 year old spelling skills you're suddenly a former spelling bee champ.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah I'll put my place on the market by friday and be in the place I desire by the end of the month. you're right in that i made a mistake and moved to the country. No big deal. I can sell this place for more than I paid.

Money wins. Again.
    Lol terrible retort. Ignores all the points made - I think you probably realise that you're beaten here.

BRB I'm lonely with no friends and I drink everyday - wut do?....Misc am I Beta? Misc? MISC? Dem feels

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    already said this but i'll say it again

lol @ op, he won't reply to me because I proved him wrong,he also claims to be living an amazing life yet he's fat, has no muscle, is depressed and wants to use drugs.

OP is fuking stupid
    /thread

Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not about loving your job every second you're doing it, every job has ****ty aspects just like "enjoyable" activities have ****ty aspects. it's about finding something you have some natural ability in, can improve on and be proud of what you've accomplished.

The better you get at your job the more you will make.

healthygonads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrueManc View Post
    I think yes because you sound like a frauding *******.

BRB other thread "am I a beta because I lvied in the city now I'm a lonely alcoholic in the country" or some chit
    BRB I'm flying out to Miami tomorrow but I'm on the Misc at 3am being a twat
    BRB I'm rich and don't work but have no proof and haven't mentioned how I got rich, only that I couldn't hold down a real job

Even if you ain't fraudin, you've wasted ten of the best years of your life doing chit that you didn't like for the express purpose of making money. I love what I do, make above average money and am perfecting an art form that will be with me for the rest of my life and living it up in the City whilst you're becoming a lonely old drunk on your ranch in Chitsville, Middle-of-Nowhere USA. But you're probably frauding anyway.

/thread
    See above. Not frauding, peasant..Chitsville USA is a place where mountain lions and coyotes and grizzly bears roam daily...on some of the most beautiful landscape in human civilization...Granted yes it's not for me, i'll move to the beach soon. But to mock shows what a childish typical UK/euro**** beta male you are.

If you wnat to learn how I made money ask me. I'll help you. Even peasants who talk sh** dont bother me. Peasant. Just me "sir".

Originally Posted by Charlie Murphy View Post
    This X 100000000000000

Goes to school
    Hasn't decided on major
    See's an article that says accounting (Just an example. No hate accounting brahs) is a hot field
    Never great nor cared much for Math.
    Disregards this.
    Barely scrapes through because numbers aren't his passion. May even have flunked out. Lets assume he didn't. Now doing something he has no passion for.

lol at pursuing your passion. retard. There is no "passion" that translates to a career. Ever.

Originally Posted by TrueManc View Post
    Lol terrible retort. Ignores all the points made - I think you probably realise that you're beaten here.

BRB I'm lonely with no friends and I drink everyday - wut do?....Misc am I Beta? Misc? MISC? Dem feels
    I never said misc am I beta..the context of the thread was a joke/in jest...granted you didn't pick up on that bc you were eduated in manchester. I forgive you.

alas...what were those points you made again, peasant? Retarded ones I dismissed?

Don't hate me, little boy. Hate society. I didnt' make life turn out this way. God/evolution did.

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See above. Not frauding, peasant..Chitsville USA is a place where mountain lions and coyotes and grizzly bears roam daily...on some of the most beautiful landscape in human civilization...Granted yes it's not for me, i'll move to the beach soon. But to mock shows what a childish typical UK/euro**** beta male you are.
    proof?

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never said misc am I beta..the context of the thread was a joke/in jest...granted you didn't pick up on that bc you were eduated in manchester. I forgive you.

alas...what were those points you made again, peasant? Retarded ones I dismissed?

Don't hate me, little boy. Hate society. I didnt' make life turn out this way. God/evolution did.
    you posted 3 times before anyone replied begging for a response on a forum because you have no friends to talk to while drinking alone

yes, you are mizzy

Originally Posted by jackm7 View Post
    already said this but i'll say it again

lol @ op, he won't reply to me because I proved him wrong,he also claims to be living an amazing life yet he's fat, has no muscle, is depressed and wants to use drugs.

OP is fuking stupid
    /thread
    What retort did you make? You're a low IQ zero from the land of slave descendants, zero chance you made some profound observation.

Yes I admitted I drink a lot and I'm 25 pounds overweight. So what? ill lose it all by April and still be wealthy. In april you'll have the same body as me and still be going to your McJob. How you like them apples, "mate?"

Originally Posted by Massgain View Post
    It's not about loving your job every second you're doing it, every job has ****ty aspects just like "enjoyable" activities have ****ty aspects. it's about finding something you have some natural ability in, can improve on and be proud of what you've accomplished.

The better you get at your job the more you will make.
    the only thing that matters is money. This is obvious. If you get good at making money, you get good at winning life.

aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    obvious troll

Originally Posted by KingCorleone View Post
    proof?
    believe or don't peasant zero
    you posted 3 times before anyone replied begging for a response on a forum because you have no friends to talk to while drinking alone

yes, you are mizzy
    Well isn't your intuition on-point.

I admitted I was lonely in another thread...thats' the reason I made it. I am changing my life, because I can, because I'm wealthy.

Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skyhallion View Post
    Chasing money/only living for money is the saddest existence a human can have. You are the BIGGEST loser of this "game" we call life. Constantly obsessed and manipulated by consumerism and keeping up appearances, only to still feel lonely/empty after the next purchase.

Its all a big sham and you are all being fooled. Go find what truly makes you happy rather than chasing this image of what you feel you need to live like for people to be jealous of you.

You don't need to have a huge house, you don't need to have the latest car, phone, shoes ext

We do all this purely for the eyes of others. Not for us. We think we do it for ourselves because we get a kick out of people admiring and envying us. But its a false kick, the high dies out VERY quickly.

So sad brah
    Initially agreed with the op in some regards but this 17 year old kid nailed it.
    Op despite your apparent richness and not having to work you still sound miserable and even made a whole thread dedicated to the fact that you're miserable and have no friends or family near where you live on your ranch or whatever. Whatever helps you sleep though i guess!
    Check out my cutting log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159494331

believe or don't peasant zero

Well isn't your intuition on-point.

I admitted I was lonely in another thread...thats' the reason I made it. I am changing my life, because I can, because I'm wealthy.

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bitter beta stuck in dead end job detected.. just because you hate everything doesn't mean everyone else does
    "People have got to learn not to reply to trolls." - Noliberals4
    "I would cut off ny right hand that Hillary is our next President." - rocker1

Originally Posted by Aussie_James View Post
    Initially agreed with the op in some regards but this 17 year old kid nailed it.
    Op despite your apparent richness and not having to work you still sound miserable and even made a whole thread dedicated to the fact that you're miserable and have no friends or family near where you live on your ranch or whatever. Whatever helps you sleep though i guess!
    Do what you feel, peasant. I'm rich. Tomorrow I'll be sober (drunk now), buying million dollar properties. Truth is I'm happy as fark but I'm in a transitional period, knew I needed to sell my ranch, and decided to get hammered and make a misc account for fun to talk it over.

Even if most of you are retards, which you are, its helpful for winners like me to get challenged by mentally retarded people to reiterate the strength of my intuition as per my next move in life.

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What retort did you make? You're a low IQ zero from the land of slave descendants, zero chance you made some profound observation.

Yes I admitted I drink a lot and I'm 25 pounds overweight. So what? ill lose it all by April and still be wealthy. In april you'll have the same body as me and still be going to your McJob. How you like them apples, "mate?"
    I said that I know multiple rich people that still work purely because they enjoy it so much. What do you say to that?

Also, you're 5'10 230lb with no muscle, lol @ you thinking I'll be able to get that fat and weak by april.

Sure you'll be wealthy, so what? You admitted you were depressed....I thought you said money is what makes people happy? Oh well.

OP has now been destroyed, thread is over guys thanks for coming.

I have issues w/ women and settling down with them. That is my real mistake, I think.

I think I might be OK with a woman on my side. But as it stands I'm losing my mind. For real. Lots of drugs and alcohol and talking to myself and shooting .45acp into the wall at 4:00am

Originally Posted by Skythes View Post
    Bitter beta stuck in dead end job detected.. just because you hate everything doesn't mean everyone else does
    LOl I dont even work peasant.

Soy, butter, wedding soup and a dash of candy CREW
    3 times more powerful than when I was 20 CREW

...yeah...that's a peasant you want to take advice from right there, fella's...^^

I said that I know multiple rich people that still work purely because they enjoy it so much. What do you say to that?

Also, you're 5'10 230lb with no muscle, lol @ you thinking I'll be able to get that fat and weak by april.

Sure you'll be wealthy, so what? You admitted you were depressed....I thought you said money is what makes people happy? Oh well.

OP has now been destroyed, thread is over guys thanks for coming.
    230 with minimal muscle, and I'm being humble. Stupid. I'm not for real depressed I just ain't happy w/ rural life. I tried living on a ranch in the most beautiful place in the world perhaps literally (yellowstone national park border) bc i'm rich...now i'm gonna move to south beach back to the city life...lol enjoy whatever godforsaken hellhole you call home bro.
    If you haven't gotten drunk enough to shoot the wall you're not a real man. Ask any Marine. They'll agree.

Beta male.

also I can break down why rich people still work. I know many rich people that still work.

Joe Rogan is a friend of mine sort of, I can explain why he works. and several famous people.

Mental illness, in brief.

theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theR3fact0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't give a fuk about what other ppl want
    i just get what's mine

and when the clock stops ticking
    at least i can look bak and say i didnt waste my time

230 with minimal muscle, and I'm being humble. Stupid. I'm not for real depressed I just ain't happy w/ rural life. I tried living on a ranch in the most beautiful place in the world perhaps literally (yellowstone national park border) bc i'm rich...now i'm gonna move to south beach back to the city life...lol enjoy whatever godforsaken hellhole you call home bro.
    lmao, you said you were "super depressed" in your other thread, also I live in a really nice place that I enjoy.

You ignored the first thing I said again for the third time...

Your replies completely lack intelligence, it's not even like I'm arguing with a human. More like I'm destroying the soul of a fat, depressed, frauding retard.

Shhhhhhhhhh, no more tears.

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOl I dont even work peasant.

3 times more powerful than when I was 20 CREW

...yeah...that's a peasant you want to take advice from right there, fella's...^^
    Lmao at you (srs) strong unaware.. but what can you expect from a 2014 join date troll

brb peasants of developing countries on $2 a day happier than OP.. oh wait they don't have much money, there's no way they could be happy, trust OP

lmao, you said you were "super depressed" in your other thread, also I live in a really nice place that I enjoy.

You ignored the first thing I said again for the third time...

Your replies completely lack intelligence, it's not even like I'm arguing with a human. More like I'm destroying the soul of a fat, depressed, frauding retard.

Shhhhhhhhhh, no more tears.

I'm not super depressed, never said that. LOL at enjoyed crocodile/third world retard/creepy incest land w/ big spiders.

Name what your point was? Your writing is so insufferable, your language so juvenile, your articulation to cringe-beta it's hard for me to really give your god-awful posts the time of day.
    Originally Posted by Skythes View Post
    Lmao at you (srs) strong unaware.. but what can you expect from a 2014 scum

brb peasants of developing countries on $2 a day happier than OP
    Id have sex w/ your mother or children w/ no hesitation beta. LOL at that, stupid.

I'm not super depressed, never said that. LOL at enjoyed crocodile/third world retard/creepy incest land w/ big spiders.

Name what your point was? Your writing is so insufferable, your language so juvenile, your articulation to cringe-beta it's hard for me to really give your god-awful posts the time of day.

Id have sex w/ your mother or children w/ no hesitation beta. LOL at that, stupid.

Spends time pretending to be rich and happy online

I'll leave it at that

Oh didn't you?

Don't think I have to bother replying anymore, it's like trying to argue with a 4 month old baby. A fat depressed 4 month old baby...

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a 6 figure month at 21. Worked my ass off and quit in under a year. Blew through it like a typical 21 year old potato. Lol.

I do random work that I enjoy when I feel like it or need money. Haven't had a "job" in 12 years. Made a career out of living.

Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually you'll find people who chase a career solely for the money are some of the most unhappy people on the planet.

squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fighter Pilot
    Astronaut

u just went full retard OP. BRB commercial pilots make more than fighter pilots, work is easier, auto pilot 90% of the time, yet more people wanna be fighter pilots? ok brah. The amount of hours fighter pilots put in to what they actually make is so low, people with a trade make more. Yet more kids want this job.

Pls go, one day you'll realise that money really doesn't change a damn thing

Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sele94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nah. Myth, again, perpetuated by middle class people who haven't done much w/ their lives.

Wanna ruin something that you feel is real to you? Something close to your heart, something that is so real and vivid and beautiful it makes you cry?

Do it for a career.

I'm friends w/ a famous movie producer whose name most of you know. He doesn't watch movies now, except for professional reasons. He gets nothign out of it emotionally. Can you guess why?

THIS!

Studying architecture now at the uni. Loved architecture all my life but the amount of chit you "learn" at the uni sucks.\

I don't mind STEM guys, you learn about things that only have one correct answer but here,, oh boyyy
    You make a model build for 8 hours that you like sooo much. Go to uni with it for some tips, everyone is saying it is great.
    Fast forward to finals and boom , didn't even pass the exam because some fuktard didn't like it personally and said "He could do it better "

Jesus Christ
    BP:120kgx3 ----> 140kgx1
    DL:170kgx1 ----> 200kgx1
    SQ:120kgx5 ----> 140kgx5
    OHP:65kgx5 ----> bwx3

(Bad rotator cuff and ankle, feelsbadman.jpg)

-=Ex Yu mafia=-
    -=Ninjutsu crew=-
    -=Minimalist crew=-
    -=Philosophy crew=-
    -=Professional musician crew=-
    -=Being the strongest version of yourself crew=-