Auraka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize Xpand Energized - Tropical Berry

So a lot of people contribute reviews of products so I thought i'd contribute a review of a product i have been taking for about two weeks. Dymatize Xpand Energized.

When i took this for the first time I almost stopped taking it as the amount of caffine in it almost made me go nuts even after my work out. After a little while I got use to it but it still messes with my nerves a bit.

Taste

It tastes good to me if I put it in my shaker and give it a good shake, kind of tastes like cool aid

Price

Not to shabby at all i think $35.95 for a tub

Effectiveness

I have to say this product did work and it worked well. I don't know if it was just all the caffine or what but my reps went through the roof on all excecises (too far in fact, I pulled the muscles in my forearms doing barbell curls). My cardio was more intense then ever and I boosted myself farther then i have ever gone.

Worries

I guess the thing that worries me is the question is this just the caffine doing most of the work (is the caffine free version just as good?). What are the long term effects of putting so much caffine in the body? Do i want to keep taking a supplement or do i want to go back to just protein?

Questions

Is the caffine free version just as good? Is there anything better? What is a good fat burner to take with this stuff?

Overall

I would reccomend this product to anyone who wants to blow past their current highs. It does exactly what it says

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I used the caffeine free version, and got some very nice results. Overall 8/10 product.

kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by haiz69
    I used the caffeine free version, and got some very nice results. Overall 8/10 product.
    has anyone tried both and can compare?

i feel that regular xpand gives pretty good focus with the vinpocetine, but i wonder if its much better with caffeine?
    UniqueNutrition Representative
    www.uniquenutrition.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

Disclaimer: The above statement is my own opinion and does not reflect the official position of Unique Nutrition.
    -----------------------------------------
    When I get under the bar, I don't worry about dropping the weight...because it's not going to happen

HI-Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Solid.. really effective. Overall 8-9/10.

It's a really good product, similar to other volumizers and pumpers on the market. The active ingredients are basically L- Arginine and arginine complex (which promotes blood-flow) along with cretine ethyl-ester. If I recall right it has alot more CEE than other similar products, Dymatize even says to take it before AND after a workout... Highly effective used as a pre-workout, gives you mind numbing pumps, raises your body temp burning more calories and theres an immediate increase in strength and intensity.
    I've never tried the pills but the drink tastes alright, a little sour but not bad, in general liquid absorbs faster than pill.. In general it's like that BSN stack NO-Explode and Cell Mass in one less expensive product.

bball33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many mg of caffeine are actually in it.

wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wuzzo87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i recently started my bulk together with the regular Xpand, and i have to say, results were Amazing!
    In 2+ weeks i gained 2 + kg.... muscles, water and a lil' fat..

Even someone told me tht he noticed i packed on more muscle already when i said i gained 2 + kg...

I'm on NO Xplode now, in day 4 ... Gives more energy than regular Xpand, though, but i'm skeptical tht caffeine's the culprit... hmm

I'm glad i took Xpand coz the guy at my supp store keeps insisting i take No Xplode and he keeps saying NO Xplode beats Xpand.... (Bought Xpand coz it's cheaper )

bspindler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bspindler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I just finished my second bottle of NO-Xplode (was becoming less and less effective). I picked up the caffeine free version of Xpand and I am very impressed at the results, I am actually shocked at how much pump and energy I had considering there was no caffeine.
    ---

"Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others."

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=899770