Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoftTaco View Post
    I've got to get this thing out of me, SOON, before a doctor gets a chance to kill me some other way. Right now it's stuck in my ureter and has only moved slightly since June. Obstruction is partial.
    Well, like the Turkish judge said to Billy Hayes in Midnight Express: "Getchmis Olsun"... "may it pass quickly".
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    My own doc makes me pee in a cup every now and then. Once, after the incident, I had some sand. I started drinking even more and the next time there was nothing. Whew!
    Tough learning experience

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    Alright brah got a great plan for you
    Do this 3x a week and you should have some sickening urethra gains to pass this sum bytch

3 sets of barbell curls 12-15 reps
    3 sets of deadlifts supersetted with squats 12-15 reps
    3 sets of db curls 12-15 reps
    3 sets of preacher curls 12-15 reps
    And 2 sets of squatting to jumping lateral raises 15-20 reps

Good luck brah
    That sounds like a good work out but try this one-

100 Thrusters (with 5 burpees at every minute)
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I passed a 5mm a few years back. It only hurst when it is moving as it is tearing through the little tube between the kidney and the bladder. Once it gets near the bladder, you may get the sensation that someone keeps kicking you in the nuts, I did. I guess only some people get that. Unlike the others i had immediate relief once it hit the urethra. It's much bigger that the little tube between the kidney and bladder. Mine took 4 days of on and off movement to pass. 6-7 hours of agony then it stop for 6-12 hours then several more hours of agony. Went to ER gave me a painkiller which allowed a good pee to build up. When the stone gets down low, you have an insatiable urge to pee. So you keep going to try to stop that but it won't stop. As someone else mentioned you really need to let a massive piss build up to pass it.

Even with a partial you are eventually going to get a nasty kidney infection that at best will lead to reduced kidney function on that sides kideny. At worst it will kill you. There are other options like losting a kidney but living somewhere in between. If its been 3 months, that bad sucker probably isn't coming out on its own.

They may just want to hit it with sonic blasts to break it up. That is common. If not they are going to cut and remove it. Require a very small incision.

Good luck!
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    They may just want to hit it with sonic blasts to break it up. That is common. If not they are going to cut and remove it. Require a very small incision.

Good luck!
    1st one I had they did the sonic blasting method to get rid of it, the last 4 I have passed on my own but holy hell does it ever hurt. 2nd to last one actually got stuck at the exit point...yep..and I had to go in with a pair of needle nose pliers and help pull that fukker out. Looked like a freakin asteroid.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've had several stones of different sizes. A couple have literally put me on the floor.

The 2nd to last one I had they had to use a laser to break it up. Not fun, with living with a tube up your uretha for the next week.

The last one I had as soon as I started feeling the pain I did the lemon juice trick and it worked.

Bought a huge bag of lemons and drank a glass of pure lemon juice every half hour til the bag was gone. Supposedly the acidity of the juice helps break down the stone to a passable size.

I cut out black tea and soda. I make sure my multivitamin does not contain Calcium Carbonate (causes stone formation) and I drink tons of water.

Good luck. do the lemon trick.
    Rolling with the punches.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you determined its sex and chosen a name for it yet? For a male, Rock Cockly will do, and for a female stone, Ivanna Sammich is very popular.

On a serious note, I had kidney stones--once--and they hurt. A lot. The doctor used vibrations to blast it down to passable size, but it hurt like the devil pissing them out. Lemon juice might work...but really, see the doctor and get an opinion. Asking for medical advice on a training forum isn't really the best avenue to take.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ask your doc about Lipotripsy. Painless and effective procedure here in Aus.

Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Passed Kidney stones last year around this time. There is no substitute for medical advice. My doc told me to drink Cranberry diluted with water to stave off infection...which brings me to my point. Go see you doc. The people on the board have suggested you do, because even if they have passes a Kidney stone, they can only tell you their experience, not what you might go through.

It hurts like a biatch, but seriously, you also need to make sure you don't have n infection etc.

Just go....

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seems there is some reading comprehension fail here. The OP has seen his DOC. He doesn't want surgery. Maybe some advice might be...go see a second DOC would be ok.

There is nothing wrong with trying home remedies in the mean time. Kidney stones are rarely very dangerous. Just very painful.
    Rolling with the punches.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    2nd to last one actually got stuck at the exit point...yep..and I had to go in with a pair of needle nose pliers and help pull that fukker out. Looked like a freakin asteroid.
    I am not that brave.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me neither. I would have opted for 3 days of non-stop 24 hour raw savage monkey sex blooballzs pr0n to build up a head of steam, then launch that farker into low Earth orbit.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

dogg4217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't they use sonic waves to try to break up the stone? I haven't read the entire thread but I've had two stones, one a 3mm and the other a 5mm. I was able to pass them on my own but did have to go to the ER to help with the initial pain when I first figured out I was passing one. Threw up the 2nd time because of the pain. Little jagged edge on the 3mm sucks.

The 5mm they thought they would have to try and break it up with sonic waves and if that didn't work, surgery. Luckily it passed before the schedule date to do the procedure.

I drink a lot of water since then and x-ray show I had one left in my kidney. He wasn't sure the size of it but I haven't passed it so it's either broken up on its own to were I haven't noticed it or it's still there. 2yrs free so far of passing one though.

Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepindoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Have you determined its sex and chosen a name for it yet? For a male, Rock Cockly will do, and for a female stone, Ivanna Sammich is very popular.

Don't forget the ever-popular Adolph Oliver Nipple...
    "Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, do it today and forever. Jim Wendler

Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You'd rather pass a kidney stone naturally than have a doctor remove it with anesthesia? Have you seen one of those things after its been passed? It looks like one of those prickly burrs that stick to your socks after you've been hiking in the woods. Having one of those things pass is supposed to be equivalent to childbirth.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

Get muscles in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tricon7 View Post
    You'd rather pass a kidney stone naturally than have a doctor remove it with anesthesia? Have you seen one of those things after its been passed? It looks like one of those prickly burrs that stick to your socks after you've been hiking in the woods. Having one of those things pass is supposed to be equivalent to childbirth.
    More and more Drs are doing all they can to avoid surgery and are hopefull the stone will pass on it's own. My last one was in there for a few days and was hurting like hell, wasn't moving but they had me on pain meds. Finally scheduled surgery for the following morning, that night it came out on it's own.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day.
    I did not know that. But, it doesn't surprise me. Apple cider vinegar is just about a cure-all. Great for the skin, as well.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    I did not know that. But, it doesn't surprise me. Apple cider vinegar is just about a cure-all. Great for the skin, as well.
    A local pharmacist suggested it to a mate that was dubious about taking medication for his stone.After a week he had no pain and has not had any trouble since.

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    A local pharmacist suggested it to a mate that was dubious about taking medication for his stone.After a week he had no pain and has not had any trouble since.
    It actually makes sense. Vinegar is acidic and lemons, known for breaking down kidney stones, too, are also acidic. I will remember this, my Australian friend

AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgroCoders is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a friend that had kidney stones and he told me it was rated the male equivalent of being pregnant. I've blacked out in pain from stretched ligaments that hold one's hips in place and stayed black out for a couple of hours so I can empathize somewhat with you.

And based on my experience with that pain I think I would try to convince the doctor to break the stone up with ultrasound.

If the doctor won't I would try this change my diet to pass this stone and avoid new ones:

en Wikipedia org \ wiki \ Urine

www wikihow com \ Pass-a-Kidney-Stone

but you've probably seen those pages (I can't post links since I'm not got 50 posts).

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    study hard and you will pass!
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you start slowly by pushing a cotton bud down the trouser hammer cyclops snake.

Gently over time you will be able to work up to a pencil and then onto great items around the home like tooth brushes, spoon handles and even thumbs.

When you are broken in and used to these items without much hasstle, the stone will be like a walk in the park.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I had a 5 mm stone last year. It was the only pain I ever had that literally brought me to my knees. I asked the ER doctor what he was going to do for it. He said "nothing". I said what does "nothing" mean? He said "nothing". No blasting it with ultrasound? Nope, not unless it's 6 mm or more. Take mega-doses of tylenol, I got some Go-Ask-Alice pills and let the ****er pass. It was like passing a bowling ball covered with sand.
    LOL I had one years ago in Mexico. I wasn't letting any Mexican doctor anywhere near my penor! Nothing wrong with Mexican doctors, I was just out in the boonies. I suppose I could have looked up the local 'curandero.' I cried and pissed blood. Not a fun experience!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok so I had a kidney stone and passed it in November but I still had niggling pains up until about a week ago. Yesterday I again had the sharp pain but quick pain when the stone passes through the urethra (d*ck tube/pipe) but never passed it when urinating. So I'm just sitting at the computer and notice something resembling another stone sitting on top of my duvet.

Looks like a 2nd smaller stone has come out of my d*ck while sleeping last night without the need to urinate it out, weird.
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallskm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, since the thread has been resurrected: Lemon juice and for that matter orange juice works due to the citric acid in it. Urinary citrate helps prevent stones and works even better to prevent then in an attempt to dissolve. Additionally, staying well hydrated will help prevent stones as dehydration is the number one cause of stones. If you are attempting to pass a stone and avoid surgery, your doctor should place you on flomax or another alpha-blocker. It is an off-label use for it, but it has been found to relax the ureter in a similar fashion as it relaxes the bladder neck to allow for easier passage of the stone. This has been well-studied for some time now (search tamsulosin vs nifedipine and medical expulsive therapy). That being said, sometimes you still can't pass a stone regardless of its size and need surgery.

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just had 2 stones 10mm and 8mm, had lipotripsy twice, in order to pass them. Lemon water or a shot of vinegar daily, helps. Drink LOTS of water and lift HEAVY, always seems to help me pass them. That's right passed them in the gym!!! One hand on the cock, the other holding the urinal, screaming like a little girl.....Funny part, when finished passing them, had 5 old naked guys from sr. swim class, standing there asking if I was OK....LMAO!!!!!!!

RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink, Drink and freakin Drink more. till your eyeballs float. Then after you pass the friggin thing keep on drinking so you lessen chance of another one. My doc told me to talk calcium citrate from now on, supposedly helps direct the calcium deposits to the kidney for flushing out more regularly. Better than crying like a baby on the floor in my book anyday.
    Manimal

"IF YOU PUT LIMITS ON EVERYTHING YOU DO, PHYSICAL OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT WILL SPREAD INTO YOUR WORK AND YOUR LIFE, THERE ARE NO LIMITS. THERE ARE ONLY PLATEAUS AND YOU MUST NOT STAY THERE, YOU MUST GO BEYOND THEM"-Bruce Lee

"If GOD made it HE meant it for nutrition- If man made it he meant if for profit - What will you eat?"-Ray K

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RAYMAN91 View Post
    Drink, Drink and freakin Drink more. till your eyeballs float. Then after you pass the friggin thing keep on drinking so you lessen chance of another one. My doc told me to talk calcium citrate from now on, supposedly helps direct the calcium deposits to the kidney for flushing out more regularly. Better than crying like a baby on the floor in my book anyday.
    pure lemon juice and water is supposed to help too.
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    So you'd rather take the advice of strangers on a bodybuilding forum than from a real live doctor?

OKAY....
    Doctors are wrong sometimes, like the one that told me a lump on my side was "too big to be your appendix"

Fuking kunt, I would be dead right now had I listened to him and took him literally.

I don't give a fuk what letters they have after their name, only you can really tell what's wrong. I told my doctor it was my appendix, I was 28 at the time (the prime age for it) and had already deduced that it was my appendix from looking on Google where your appendix is on your body and where it was hurting.

OP is right about doctors killing people, whether by accident or not doesn't really change the outcome.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴