Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie, Why?

Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ronnie, Why?

I have read several reports that claim that Ronnie will not retire and will try to compete next year or possibly in 2008. Why?

You are now considered one of the greatest Mr. Olympias in the history of our sport and you've tied Lee Haney's record with 8 Mr. O's. What is there left to prove?

Yes Ronnie lost on the Olympia stage to his rival Jay Cutler and that is a tough pill to swallow, but why come back again? Just to say you've won it nine times and be in the lead? Bow out gracefully and enjoy your reputation and accomplishments become stuff of bodybuilding legend. What will happen if your come back and lose again? It will be like Dan Marino, Jonny U, and Brett Farve, instead of going out on top they kept/keep coming back and looking worse and worse and tarishing their legacies. Don't do that to yourself Ron. Just retire and enjoy life, we will never forget you and you will be a legend in the future for sure.

Just my 2 cents.

-Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's similar to things you see in every sport.

why did Jordan come back when he was already considered the greatest of all time?

why was Ali still fighting when he was pushing 40?

When you were once at the very top of your profession, it must be DAMN HARD having to watch someone else take the limelight whilst your in the shadows, that's what Ronnie is gonna have to live with unless somehow he can return next year and win, which I doubt, to be frank.

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at Tyson, he lost it after he lost that first bout to douglas.

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)

ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShamgarIPN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bigdolf
    dubble
    Shamgar 60 Human Pally-Arthas
    I pwn n00bs
    1337ORDIN

highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I still can't believe Ronnie lost .
    Thermogenic Thyrotabs for sale, pm me.

lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifepulse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't look at it from the "he feels the need to prove a point" perspective. Look at it from the "he really loves bodybuilding" perspective. That's why I never understood the Jordan bashing. If the dude was too old and washed up to play in the NBA, he loved the sport so much that he probably would have still been playing pick-up games against fierce competition on the streets of Chicago.

The same goes for Ronnie. Even if he chose to never do the Olympia again-- or even compete in some small podunk local shows, for that matter-- Ronnie loves being a bodybuilder and living the lifestyle. That being the case, he's going to do whatever makes him happy. I hope he continues to enjoy himself.

-lifepulse

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big Ern
    I have read several reports that claim that Ronnie will not retire and will try to compete next year or possibly in 2008. Why?

You are now considered one of the greatest Mr. Olympias in the history of our sport and you've tied Lee Haney's record with 8 Mr. O's. What is there left to prove?

Yes Ronnie lost on the Olympia stage to his rival Jay Cutler and that is a tough pill to swallow, but why come back again? Just to say you've won it nine times and be in the lead? Bow out gracefully and enjoy your reputation and accomplishments become stuff of bodybuilding legend. What will happen if your come back and lose again? It will be like Dan Marino, Jonny U, and Brett Farve, instead of going out on top they kept/keep coming back and looking worse and worse and tarishing their legacies. Don't do that to yourself Ron. Just retire and enjoy life, we will never forget you and you will be a legend in the future for sure.

Just my 2 cents.
    I don't agree, if he can take care of his injuries then why not come back???

I give full credit to jay, he looked really really good.

BUT I thinka major reason ronnie lost was because of his lat issue. Jay dominated the lat spread and back poses.

IF, and that is a big IF ronnie can stay injury free and come back I think he could win again. If I was healthy I would give it one more shot if I was ronnie.

Let's say he tries again and gets 3rd or 4th, so what?? Maybe he will win it.

now don't get me wrong, I don't want to see him trying to win the "O" until he is 65 years old and having 10 years in a row where he is not in the top 15. I do NOT want him to do that.

But if he can be injury free, why not give it a go one more time?

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If he does come back and win, imo he will undisputedly become the greatest Olympia champion of all time....When Champions lose, they don't quit..your heart is truly tested when you have to get up and come back from a loss.
    No Olympia Champion has never lost and come back to win again, it's unheard of.
    This one's for you baby

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_One77
    If he does come back and win, imo he will be undisputedly become the greatest Olympia champion of all time....When Champions lose, they don't quit..your heart is truly tested when you have to get up and come back from a loss.

And will stay unheard of, trust me.

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_One77
    If he does come back and win, imo he will undisputedly become the greatest Olympia champion of all time....When Champions lose, they don't quit..your heart is truly tested when you have to get up and come back from a loss.
    he will go the way of sergio olivia plan and simple if he tries to comeback and win...now that he has lost i will almost bet his placing will slip further and further down in the ranks
    "although you walk alone....you walk free."

Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lifepulse
    Don't look at it from the "he feels the need to prove a point" perspective. Look at it from the "he really loves bodybuilding" perspective. That's why I never understood the Jordan bashing. If the dude was too old and washed up to play in the NBA, he loved the sport so much that he probably would have still been playing pick-up games against fierce competition on the streets of Chicago.

The same goes for Ronnie. Even if he chose to never do the Olympia again-- or even compete in some small podunk local shows, for that matter-- Ronnie loves being a bodybuilder and living the lifestyle. That being the case, he's going to do whatever makes him happy. I hope he continues to enjoy himself.

-lifepulse
    Yeah, I do too, but the lifestyle is one thing, eating to get big is one thing, and being a competitive bodybuilder and doing the diet is another. Ronnie is almost 44 years old now and experiencing lots of injuries that directly effected his outcome in this show. That has been reported several times, thus why he wants to return. But the body doesn't heal well or quickly as you get older and personnally I would hate to diet for 16+ weeks just to see that my body is just not able to acheive the condition it has to in order to compete at that level.

I guess you are right about jordan and the other athletes, but when they retire that's it for them. In bodybuilding ronnie can do guest posing, seminars, dvd's, push products, open his own product line, and so much more in the bodybuilding world besides competeting. What I'm saying is that he can still be "in" the bodybuilding world and not tarnish his legacy. Look at Dorian Yates, and Lee Lebrata, Lee Haney, Arnold, Rich Gaspiri (sp). The end of competeting isn't the end all together. Hey there's always the Master's O

Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Flex500
    I don't agree, if he can take care of his injuries then why not come back???

I give full credit to jay, he looked really really good.

BUT I thinka major reason ronnie lost was because of his lat issue. Jay dominated the lat spread and back poses.

IF, and that is a big IF ronnie can stay injury free and come back I think he could win again. If I was healthy I would give it one more shot if I was ronnie.

Let's say he tries again and gets 3rd or 4th, so what?? Maybe he will win it.

now don't get me wrong, I don't want to see him trying to win the "O" until he is 65 years old and having 10 years in a row where he is not in the top 15. I do NOT want him to do that.

But if he can be injury free, why not give it a go one more time?
    I totally agree i, think the reason he keeps coming back is his love for competition and like he said about being a police officer still after being 2 time mr. olympia in his video, "because i love it".

But one thing concerns me and people may or may not agree, im concerned that ronnie is falling in love with the mass game and is now starting to beat himself. He plays the game very well, but at some point you gotta take a step back and go for quality over quantity. Reggie miller is the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history and had every right to fall in love with the shot but after taking so many you begin to miss, and you gotta settle for 2 pointers to win the game.

I know its totally against the grain to tell and bodybuilder to stop getting bigger, but ronnies at a point now that if he dropped 10-15lbs. tightened that gut up and came in looking sharp he would still be unbeatable. Rather than try to coming in at 300lbs this year and 305-310 next year looking bloated and blurry. I dont know just my opinion, sometimes you gotta slow down to go fast.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hardwork
    I totally agree i, think the reason he keeps coming back is his love for competition and like he said about being a police officer still after being 2 time mr. olympia in his video, "because i love it".

But one thing concerns me and people may or may not agree, im concerned that ronnie is falling in love with the mass game and is now starting to beat himself. He plays the game very well, but at some point you gotta take a step back and go for quality over quantity. Reggie miller is the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history and had every right to fall in love with the shot but after taking so many you begin to miss, and you gotta settle for 2 pointers to win the game.

I know its totally against the grain to tell and bodybuilder to stop getting bigger, but ronnies at a point now that if he dropped 10-15lbs. tightened that gut up and came in looking sharp he would still be unbeatable. Rather than try to coming in at 300lbs this year and 305-310 next year looking bloated and blurry. I dont know just my opinion, sometimes you gotta slow down to go fast.
    Agreed, and imo after 1999 he got bigger and bigger yet looked worse and worse.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Guardian
    Agreed, and imo after 1999 he got bigger and bigger yet looked worse and worse.
    and many would disagree with that assesment, being big doesnt mean looking bad. being big without the prerequisit conditioning leads to a bad appearence. i mean you can use those same words against cutler, dorian, anyone who people like to claim to be a mass monster. ronnie lost not because he got to a abritrary weight, it was simply injury and conditioning problems the perfect storm for a loss, not grounds to make broadbase generalazations.

Originally Posted by coldfusion71
    and many would disagree with that assesment, being big doesnt mean looking bad. being big without the prerequisit conditioning leads to a bad appearence. i mean you can use those same words against cutler, dorian, anyone who people like to claim to be a mass monster. ronnie lost not because he got to a abritrary weight, it was simply injury and conditioning problems the perfect storm for a loss, not grounds to make broadbase generalazations.
    Thats why I said it was my opinion.

From what Ive seen Ronnie was the hardest and most conditioned in 1998-1999.

http://www.steelfactor.ru/photos/coleman_ronnie/63.jpg

Check out the side abdominal area

Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hardwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thats true but i think there has to be a balance to it. when your 5'10" and 300lbs in contest shape, even if you totally injury free it is incredibly hard to come in is great shape seperation and totally dry. I look at ronnies video "The Unbelievable" and its insane how much better he looks in that video compared to on the road 2005 and this year. he had insane definition and seperation especially in those shoulders, his stomach was tight he looked great.

All im saying is as he put on more and more weight it gets more and more difficult to juggle all those balls, of symetry, seperations, tight stomach, zero water. 300lbs just aint gonna allow all that to happen. hes gotta take it back a notch or two so he can manage himself better. if ronnie of 98' got onstage with ronnie of 06 even 05 i would give it to ronni of 98-99 the man looked that damn good back that and each time him comes in heavier and heavier he looses a little quality for the sake of quantity

Never Satisfied colombianofreak's Avatar
    colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000)

You have to put yourself into his shoes...

Originally Posted by Big Ern

Just my 2 cents.
    He knows he's the best but he made the mistake of trying to come in too damn big. I bet on stage he was regretting trying to come in at 300lbs. He lost the Olympia but ya'll seem to not realize he's still the best bodybuilder on the planet. All he has to do is get shredded....and he knows how.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardwork
    Thats true but i think there has to be a balance to it. when your 5'10" and 300lbs in contest shape, even if you totally injury free it is incredibly hard to come in is great shape seperation and totally dry. I look at ronnies video "The Unbelievable" and its insane how much better he looks in that video compared to on the road 2005 and this year. he had insane definition and seperation especially in those shoulders, his stomach was tight he looked great.

All im saying is as he put on more and more weight it gets more and more difficult to juggle all those balls, of symetry, seperations, tight stomach, zero water. 300lbs just aint gonna allow all that to happen. hes gotta take it back a notch or two so he can manage himself better. if ronnie of 98' got onstage with ronnie of 06 even 05 i would give it to ronni of 98-99 the man looked that damn good back that and each time him comes in heavier and heavier he looses a little quality for the sake of quantity

dude this is going to happen with anyone who wins the olympia, they think to themselves "how can i differentiate myself from the current competitors" the first thing is going to be size. conditioning is so close the best way to stick out is to be bigger. if you want to continually win you cannot come in the same size over and over that is why phil heath didnt compete in the olympia. the same presentation over and over again will lead to complacency. all you have to see is dexter for a prime example of that all you hear is complaining he always comes in at the same size.

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    Does Chad Nichols have a board? Can somebody give me the link.
    I bet they are talking about Ronnie, maybe somebody there knows if he'll come back.

hossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't overlook the fact that Coleman got 2nd place.....with a messed up lat!?!?!! Everything else was good......cripes his legs are twice the size of Culter's! He just needed to dry up a little more. If he can re-group after this minor hurdle.....train hard, let the back heal.....I am more than positive that he will come back next year and take first again......no doubts in my mind at all.

he finally has some competition!

dude this is going to happen with anyone who wins the olympia, they think to themselves "how can i differentiate myself from the current competitors" the first thing is going to be size. conditioning is so close the best way to stick out is to be bigger. if you want to continually win you cannot come in the same size over and over that is why phil heath didnt compete in the olympia. the same presentation over and over again will lead to complacency. all you have to see is dexter for a prime example of that all you hear is complaining he always comes in at the same size.

Lee Haney stayed about the same size except 91 when they tested and he was 10 pounds off. He won 8 years in a row.

Lee Haney stayed about the same size except 91 when they tested and he was 10 pounds off. He won 8 years in a row.
    yea and lee haney had hard competition during his reign please. i all of the people behind him were very small compared to him, so you have to look at history with the right perspective. so what do you think dorian thought was the way to beat haney, same thing with arnold. if i can outsize him it is mine the same psychological process is at work across every sport, if i get bigger than my competition i will win.

yea and lee haney had hard competition during his reign please. i all of the people behind him were very small compared to him, so you have to look at history with the right perspective. so what do you think dorian thought was the way to beat haney, same thing with arnold. if i can outsize him it is mine the same psychological process is at work across every sport, if i get bigger than my competition i will win.

All Im saying is that Ronnie looked better imo from 1998-1999 and some people agree with that. I dont see what the point is of getting large and at the same time sacrificing other areas just for the saking of looking different then the year before.

Jay Cutler got larger then 01 and looked worse, and unlike Ronnie people pointed it out. Guess what Cutler came in smaller this year then last and beat the 300 pound champion. What does that tell you?

Quality over quantity, thats why cutler won.

ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by colombianofreak
    He knows he's the best but he made the mistake of trying to come in too damn big. I bet on stage he was regretting trying to come in at 300lbs. He lost the Olympia but ya'll seem to not realize he's still the best bodybuilder on the planet. All he has to do is get shredded....and he knows how.

Well apparently this year he wasn't
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/158449

Stats:
    18 years old
    5'10
    177lbs
    9% body fat, done with skin fold calipers

bench 285lbs
    squat 325lbs, ass to ground
    deadlift 445lbs

All Im saying is that Ronnie looked better imo from 1998-1999 and some people agree with that. I dont see what the point is of getting large and at the same time sacrificing other areas just for the saking of looking different then the year before.

Jay Cutler got larger then 01 and looked worse, and unlike Ronnie people pointed it out. Guess what Cutler came in smaller this year then last and beat the 300 pound champion. What does that tell you?

Quality over quantity, thats why cutler won.

ummm no cutler looked good in relation to a injured and badly condtioned coleman, he didnt win because his physique had some sort of metamorphisis, he was a benefactor of bad circumstances for ronnie. to say cutler came in smaller is kind of assinine if he was smaller it was like by 5 pounds if that, not that much of a difference that is not a make or break structural detail. i dont know if ronnie was in fact 300 this year, you are relating wins and loses directly to weight when there is no direct correlation between the 2. there is alot more that explains the loss, it is not as if ronnie hit 300 automatic loss. if he could hit 300 with great conditioning and no injury he would win but that was not the case. the weight has nothing to do with ,it if he had conditioning relative to his weight he wouldve won he didnt so he lost. youa re talking as if cutler is the embodiment of a aesthetic physique, when he is the complete antithesis of it.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who cares if he lost, still he is the greatest of all time I would say. Jay has his hands full and I doubt he can fill Ronnie's shoes.

Everyone knows Ronnie at his best is unbeatable! The only person who can beat Ronnie is Ronnie himself, just what happened this year.

Wining the olympia at 295lbs, then losing at 300lbs, and then being wise and deciding to go with a more quality body at 285lbs would not be what i call coming in the same size every year. and packing on the size maybe be the most popular way to stand out these day but at the IFBB level its not the best. If ronnie tightens his gut up and can pull off a semi-vaccum trust me that will stannd out way more than 5lbs of added moderatly conditioned mass.

If ronnie gets his suck muscle sepration back like he had in 98-99 that will stand out way more than added mass.

Thas why jay was losing and that why ronnie is losing now, they think or thought "hey all i have to do is just keep packing on the size and i'll be okay". NO i dont work that way. theres a lot of things ronnie and many other bodybuilder with that type of mass can do to improve and STAND OUT besides adding size, it a fun road while your driving on it, but it has a dead end

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ronnie wants to go out on top. No body wants to retire after a losing effort.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if he manages to stay injury free till the next olympia he might have a chance but keeping in mind that cutler is only 33 and can come in even better than this year ronnie is going to have a hard time unless he comes in like 2003