Closed Thread
Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,900 of 10001
    paulmcgachey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmcgachey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmcgachey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulmcgachey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the if you believe creatin is a steroid part

LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LDHickox662 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG, but CT Fletcher said he trained arms every day!

xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wearing heels to the gym = Biggest gym idiot (seen it)
    Wearing a ****tonne of makeup to the gym = gym idiot.

NyNole85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Using the squat rack bar as a bench

Level 1 - Using it as a bench press

Level 2 - Using it as a literal bench while your buddy across the way does squats on another squat rack. (Witnessed)

Mind blown - Using it as a literal bench while your buddy across the way does squats on the smith Machine.

Also requesting two perfect strangers to spot you on smith machine bench press, one on each side (Witnessed)

Qantaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't go to the local gym because I would probably be just another; gym idiot! haha
    [center]"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    [bold]Arnold[/bold] [/center]

imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you come up to me in when I am in the middle of set and ask how many I have left ,YOU are an IDIOT

You bump into me while I am doing a set , You are an Idiot

when I grab a set of dumbells and you watched me grab them and then ask If I am going to use them because you would like to ,You are a moron and an Idiot

Registered User THEMONEYMACHINE's Avatar
    THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This was created by my
    removing some of the original

Are you an idiot Gym ?
    if you have something in common with any of the following
    Believe it or not officially a gym idiot .

1 - If your weekly workout routine reads officially a gym idiot . Monday: Chest and Biceps Tuesday: Chest and Biceps Tuesday: Chest and Biceps Thursday: Chest and Biceps Friday: Chest and Biceps Tuesday: Chest and Biceps

2 - If you go to a gym only to : take pictures , social networks upload images related to training ( phrases) , talking about her states publish bla bla ( fashion ) bla training. Congratulations @ l is officially a gym idiot .

3 - if you believe that supplements alone will do the work for you , congratulations gym is an idiot .

4 - If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are officially a gym idiot

5 - if you wear one months training and definitely thinks is an idiot muscular fitness

jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaykav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes I insist I have been cutting and have taken regular visits McDonald and ordered a big mac with medium diet coke, I guess I'm an idiot!
    [no advertising external websites please]

dubaicompanion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice information about GYM and fitness.

bkolarov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you use the assisted pull-up machine and have a belt of weights, you definitely are ....
    If you are on the phone and complain 30 min how hard you are training, you are not in a good direction bro ...
    Support me, I am taking part in that competition and I need your help to vote for me! Visit the following link: http://physiqueoftheweek.com/fitness-competition/ and vote for me by pressing the blue 'Like' button next to my position number 5. Much appreciated !!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The beginning of the pursuit of aesthetics ! Keep going and be strong !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_RTK2jqb8

DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sunglasses in the gym...

Might as well be wearing a red nose that honks and a rainbow wig. Fckin clown.
    Get over yourself.
    Rep aint gains.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bkolarov View Post
    If you use the assisted pull-up machine and have a belt of weights, you definitely are ....
    If you are on the phone and complain 30 min how hard you are training, you are not in a good direction bro ...
    this. if you can't do a normal pull up don't even think about adding weights to the assisted machine... that's just insane!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myk4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - Casually "chilling" on a bench or a machine while just staring the **** out of other people.

- Walking really close to and bumping into someone who is in the middle of a set and not caring...WTF!?

djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djole08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some dude today walked in in tight jeans, a plaid dress shirt tucked in with a big belt buckle, and of course cowboy boots. The shirt was unbuttoned to the middle of the chest and this dude had a huge stomach! longer curly hair.....didn't know cowboys worked out at my gym!

wes2422 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If in order to complete a set you continually convulse/swing/jerk/throw your entire body into the reps ....... you're a gym idiot

genermcmillan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is nearly correct bro.. ..But i never feel it as boring..

Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are curling in the (only) squat rack when I want to squat, and you think you are getting away with it, you are definitely a gym idiot.

hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All gyms have their fair share of people with little to no gym etiquette, but I swear, mine's the worse. Of course I've experienced all the old standbys; people taking my machine when I've been away from it less than 8 seconds, people having rank-a$$ BO, taking 45 minutes on one machine, groups of 3-4 women who train together that think simply because they're thin and in decent shape that they're automatically God's gift to men, etc.

But a few months ago I experienced probably the worst thing yet. A dude actually tapped me on the shoulder while I was doing side raises to ask if I was using the bench I was standing near. DURING A REP. My immediate thought was a I tore my delt. I was so stunned and flabbergasted I didn't say anything. I really should've not only told this kid off, but reported him.
    Metal Heads : Check my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hellawaits77ny

Metallica, Slayer, Biohazard, Cannibal Corpse, Hatebreed, Megadeth, Korn, Dying Fetus, Terror, All Shall Perish, Disturbed, Trivium, Malevolent Creation, etc.

ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So my gym has a track around it after every set I walk once around.

am I a Gymiot?

1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jaykav View Post
    yes I insist I have been cutting and have taken regular visits McDonald and ordered a big mac with medium diet coke, I guess I'm an idiot!
    Diet coke is the secret to eating anything and everything and still get shredded.. Ha Ha Ha
    Work today for a better tomorrow.

ZePikeno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.
    Epic lol right here haha
    LETS GET BIG, OOHRAHH.

justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha this is funny

NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernHype is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have a designated exercise for "lower biceps"...

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gym has one squat rack, two *******s were curling in the squat rack, both were using 30kg (so 5kg plates) despite the fact there were two 30kg barbells right fukin next to them..

They were curling for 10 minutes before I asked them how many sets they got left.. they responded

"about 8-10, depends how long it is until we cant do anymore"

there were there for half hour

new years resolution kunts...

paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gym idiot #1 -> new year resolution guy running on the treadmill with sunglasses...on a rainy day!!

Gym idiot #2 -> crossfitter lady doing endless clean and jerks inches from the dumbbell rack.

Gym idiot #3 -> (applies to the ladies) two friends sitting on the benches in the changing room gossiping, all their stuff sprawled on the rest of the benches. Everyone else changing on the floor.
    'Name one thing that did not last but was worth it'
    'Chicken'

Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your hips get sore after doing standing barbell curls.
    Its not enough!

Keep on keeping on notdisappoint's Avatar
    notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) notdisappoint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Huge gym idiot the other day: He was supersetting CURLS between the preacher curl bench and the effin BENCH PRESS using the bench press bar to do curls while STANDING. Holy fcuk

Gym was packed, too.
    50% fact.
    50% magic.
    100% results.

Know who invented deload week? Haters. People who want to slow you down, so they can catch up.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by paleorainy View Post

Gym idiot #3 -> (applies to the ladies) two friends sitting on the benches in the changing room gossiping, all their stuff sprawled on the rest of the benches. Everyone else changing on the floor.
    Gym idiots #4-40-> people changing on the floor who didn't ask gym idiot #3 to move her crap.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

LPFraga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice post. May I add one?

If you grab a pair of dumbbells and start doing curls standing right in front of the weight rack, keeping others waiting for the "biceps king" to finish, you're a massive gym idiot.

LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you think 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill earns you a big mac

Closed Thread
Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast