Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X gels question

brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

X gels question

First off how important is gms and lclt for gains with x gels can it really add a lot to the cycle? And I want to get the most out of it but taking 6 preworkout would take 3 bottles and it's not cheap. Right now I work out mondy Wednesday Friday, should I add another day or would 3 days a week be okay for taking it or would I not get the full effect? Also what would be Better, 6 preworkout for a shorter time or 4 for longer, or just go ahead and buy enough for 6 for the full 50 workouts, thanks!

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend starting at 1g dosed on workout days only. After you get a feel for how your joints and the DOMS feels, then you can play the dose and bump it up to 1.5g and see if the effects you notice are worth it.

I've ran 1-2g X-Gels without any extras and got results. The extras aren't needed, but they will certainly help get the most out of your run. Plus GMS/LCLT is not expensive, so why not.

I'd buy at least 2 bottles.
    Meow

brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brascal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay thanks and is 3 days a week enough or should I up it to 4 workouts a week?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brascal1 View Post
    What type of routine are you following? I'd say the bare minimum would be 3, and seen plenty of people dose workout days only 3x week.
    Meow

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would bump it up to 4 days a week and just dose pre-workout. Grabbing a Carnitine salt and GMS with it? As NomZ said, not necessary, but it can help.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't alter my routine to accommodate supplement dosing. Doing so makes it seem as though you're on a less than ideal program for your goals/experience level if adding an extra day is as simple as that.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Monday is back, shoulders,
    Wednesday is biceps, forearms,
    Friday is chest and triceps, I don't have a day set for legs because I use soccer for my legs. I was thinking about adding an extra day for abs and light legs, if 3 days a week preworkout wouldn't work as well as 4. My legs are fine due to soccer, for now atleast

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First off how important is gms and lclt for gains with x gels can it really add a lot to the cycle? And I want to get the most out of it but taking 6 preworkout would take 3 bottles and it's not cheap. Right now I work out mondy Wednesday Friday, should I add another day or would 3 days a week be okay for taking it or would I not get the full effect? Also what would be Better, 6 preworkout for a shorter time or 4 for longer, or just go ahead and buy enough for 6 for the full 50 workouts, thanks!
    1.) Yes, it helps with absoprtion

2.) use 1.5g of ArA on training days ONLY. GMS around 6m and 81mg of Aspirin if funds are low. I would buy enough for 50 days at 1.5g/ workout.

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Friday is chest and triceps, I don't have a day set for legs because I use soccer for my legs. I was thinking about adding an extra day for abs and light legs, if 3 days a week preworkout wouldn't work as well as 4. My legs are fine due to soccer, for now atleast
    IMO, i would change that routine up. Lifting weights with legs is so beneficial to full body growth and will help you in soccer. IMO, training forearms is pointless but thats just me. This is what I would do if I was in your situation

Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Wednesday - Legs (Focus on compound lifts. Squats, deads (many variations of deads). Can also include leg press, lunges...etc

Friday - Back/Biceps. if you want forearms in there, I would add them here.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a less than ideal setup in my opinion. You should focus more on frequency (hitting muscle groups/movements more often). If you don't want to have sore legs all week that hinders your soccer performance, you could do something like an upper/lower/upper split or, if going to four days a week, an upper/lower split hitting both twice a week.

Keep in mind when prioritizing frequency, you also need to reduce total volume per muscle group in each workout. To keep it simple, if you're hitting everything once per week now, divide that volume in half for each workout where each muscle group is being trained.

Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine would be a good place to start.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Doing forearms directly because they are small in proportion to everything else. We were doing each muscle group twice a week but stopped and started doing it once a week and it seems to be working better. We try to go up in weight every week on as many exercises as possible. For chest we do like 2 sets of 6 on incline regular and decline bench, then 3 of 8 for incline and regular bench using dumbells and then 3 sets of 10 for regular flies. Biceps is 3 sets of 6 for each arm on concentration curls, then 3 sets of 8 regular, 3 sets of 8 holding the dumbell with palms forward the whole time, then 3 sets 12 hammer curls, 3 of 8 reverse curls, then 45, 40, 35, 30, 25 to failure. Sorry I'm not good with names of exercises..

Soccer recreationally or you in a team (school) setting?

Training lower body movements that are sport-specific to soccer will tremendously improve you athletic performance if programmed correctly.
    Meow

School, club, and indoor soccer

School, club, and indoor soccer
    Cool, with the school do you have a strength and conditiong coach or does your soccer coach have you do workouts?
    Meow

I will either get x gels or X factor original whichever I can get for the best price at the time..

At school we don't do workouts for soccer, we just do condition during practices and simple exercises like push ups and abs.

At school we don't do workouts for soccer, we just do condition during practices and simple exercises like push ups and abs.
    Gotcha, I'd highly consider looking into a more sport-specific routine. Strengh and power training, plus conditioning will pay off big time when it comes to your performance.
    Meow

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    You guys arent carried here and you have your company in your sig lol... you serious?! This is the BB.com forum, trying to support BB.com sales which is the point of the forum...
    Read the rep rules... not even once to know that regardless of being carried by bb.com or not, reps need to identify themselves.

Me and my friend are going to be doing the exact same cycle and workouts. Is glycergrow the best best for gms? What about lclt? Does it kick in immediately or does it change from person to person? Also we had been using pro source creatine monohydrate but didn't really notice a difference with it, I've heard pro source sucks but it said it was creapure and I liked how it was such a small scoop, and was tasteless. Has anyone else heard or tried it and is there anything else that is similar to it but better?

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd go:

6/6/6/2 (on an off day). That's 20 gels a week, and 2 bottles will last you 10 weeks. I personally like to keep ArA runs around 8-10 weeks rather than the 50-workout protocol.

If you don't already have the LCLT or another carnitine salt, go pick up some cheap baby aspirin from Walmart. It will also block TXA2 formation.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Is the gms and lclt all taken pre workout? What about if I use baby aspirin, also would lclt add any more benefits if I'm bulking or would it have the same effects as aspirin and not add anything?

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is the gms and lclt all taken pre workout? What about if I use baby aspirin, also would lclt add any more benefits if I'm bulking or would it have the same effects as aspirin and not add anything?
    LCLT comes with its own performance benefits, but its useful function in this stack relates to ArA (X-Gels) metabolism.

But to answer your question, yes... preworkout.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Me and my friend are going to be doing the exact same cycle and workouts. Is glycergrow the best best for gms? What about lclt? Does it kick in immediately or does it change from person to person? Also we had been using pro source creatine monohydrate but didn't really notice a difference with it, I've heard pro source sucks but it said it was creapure and I liked how it was such a small scoop, and was tasteless. Has anyone else heard or tried it and is there anything else that is similar to it but better?
    GlycerGrow is a great, and probably most popular option for GMS. The creatine you're referencing is fine.. Creatine is creatine in most scenarios.

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When taking X-Factor I take the gms and lclt at the same time as the X-factor, which is about 45 - 60 minutes pre-workout.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Underground Anabolics available on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Google Play!

What lclt should I get or are they all the same?

if you are trying to save money, use 81mg aspirin in place of this.

idk what your goals are, but if you are trying to get better all around at soccer, i would create a routine that is more sports related like a user above has already mentioned. If you just want muscle, this is the routine I am on and it is my "go-to" routine for strength and size. It focuses on muscle confusion and is easy to follow.

P/RR/S routine. P stands for Power. RR stands for Rep Range and S stands for Super Sets or Drop Sets. Each one is done for 1 or 2 weeks. here is a sample of what I do. I wont right out everything, but enough so you get the idea

Week 1-2 - Power Week

Chest

bench - 6 x 4 x 2 (those are my reps I do)

Incline - same

Flys - 7x7x7

Shoulders

shoulder press - 6x4x2

...etc

for Rep Range week, the reps are 8-12

SS week its self explanatory. Do all super sets and/or drop sets. Also, when i go from Power week to RR week or to S week, I also change what exercises I do. You dont have to do this, i just like it. Gotta find what you respond best to.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Primaforce 325 gram tub can be found for $20-$25.

Quality is good, you get a lot of it, and it's inexpensive.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Is powder form better for lclt or are the pills okay? I would rather take pills but if powder is better than that's fine, and how much gms and lclt pre workout is needed?

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1-2 Grams LCLT and 5 Grams GMS would be good to start at.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Underground Anabolics available on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Google Play!

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is powder form better for lclt or are the pills okay? I would rather take pills but if powder is better than that's fine, and how much gms and lclt pre workout is needed?
    Powder is cheaper.

GMS use 6 grams. If using GlycerGrow, 3 scoops should be sufficient. If using AS Micronized GMS, use double the listed serving.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe