Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congratulations to All the WINNERS of the #1MRVortex Review. Stay tuned for the NEW Contest and Prizes coming up at 1PM today!

Here is a HINT: 100 Million People want to Lose Weight in 2014! We're going to Help you get there! #MyB4Story
    JAMES GRAGE
    BPI Sports Co-Founder/EVP

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - Napoleon Hill

PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100)
    Congrats to all the winners! You are the lucky ones!

JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000) JamesGrage is just really nice. (+1000)

***NEW WEEK, NEW GIVEAWAYS from BPI Sports*** ENTER NOW!

****THIS WEEK's CONTEST*****

We want to hear your “B4” and After Weight Loss Story!

How has B4™ helped you reach your Weight Loss Goal? Did it help you lose a few pounds before going on vacation? Did it help you drop a dress size for that special event? Are you making progress toward your ultimate transformation? Whatever your story is, we would love to hear from you - and in return offer you the chance to win one of 20 prizes!

Over the NEXT 5 Days we’re giving away (*20*) New Year’s Resolution Prize Packs**, to help you continue your weight loss goals! Each of the Prize Packs include one full-size bottle of B4™, one full-size bottle of Nite-Burn, and an Exclusive BPI Sports T-Shirt!

HOW TO ENTER??? >>> Submit your picture with the Hashtag #MyB4story on Instagram and you will be entered to WIN! Post your Handle as a Reply on this Post!

*4 WINNER Selected every day this week, US Residents Only
    JAMES GRAGE

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - Napoleon Hill

Registered User 0TheHerculator0's Avatar
    0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wait I'm confused, what information do you need to include in the email upon being selected? I sent an email without my shipping info and I haven't gotten a reply

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 0TheHerculator0 View Post
    Wait I'm confused, what information do you need to include in the email upon being selected? I sent an email without my shipping info and I haven't gotten a reply
    Yeah, I was wondering if I was the only one who didn't get a reply or not
    Iron Hyde Apparel
    @IronHyde_Apparel
    www.ironhydeapparel.com
    10% off for forum members. PM me for code

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ebunch12 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering if I was the only one who didn't get a reply or not
    I just sent another email with my shipping info. Hopefully I'll get some kind of confirmation

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just sent another email with my shipping info. Hopefully I'll get some kind of confirmation
    i just sent my shipping too..i did what you did and no confirmation yet
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never had to lose weight, I've been that little guy who had to bulk up

125lbs to 155lbs started june 1st 2012 feels good guys! We will all make it

BUT GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN ON THE FAT BURNER THIS WEEK

Originally Posted by bmarchia View Post
    i just sent my shipping too..i did what you did and no confirmation yet
    This is kind of a buzzkill lol. Hopefully this will clear up

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I gave my honest opinion on this solid product here: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supp...eviews/Manzo09

I look forward to all the new products from BPI, because of the high quality nature and dependable results. I'm looking forward to being a winner, but more than that, I'm thankful for another BPI product that worked as advertised and really made me feel like the money I spent was put into a solid product.

This is kind of a buzzkill lol. Hopefully this will clear up
    Hey Guys, all the Winners will be contacted today! Congratulations again on your Prizes!
    JAMES GRAGE

Hey Guys, all the Winners will be contacted today! Congratulations again on your Prizes!
    JAMES GRAGE

We got the information, thanks again for reaching back to us!
    JAMES GRAGE

jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jas594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    been waiting on a promo from bpi! definitely in!
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

| Temple Univ. 16' |

PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100) PatrickNegri is not very well liked. (-100)
    IN as well!

#myb4story Contest ---10 WINNERS Here----

We've selected 10 Winners for sharing their inspiring #MyB4story on BPI Sports Instagram @bpi_sports and BPI Sports ********!

Congratulations to these Instagram Handles Handles:

@kcowgerbruh
    @pin4six85
    @colombianbambam63
    @drigothedragon
    @thewholewestcoast
    @ashotic13
    @mickeappel89
    @theblondebiker
    @kreep88
    @bass_piano_me

Please send us a Private Message on the **BPI Sports ******** Page*** so you can claim your New Years Resolution Gift Pack which includes one full-size bottle of B4™, one full-size bottle of Nite-Burn, and an Exclusive BPI Sports T-Shirt!

*We'll be selecting 10 More Winners on Friday 12/13 so Enter Now and tell us how B4 has helped you arrive where you are now! GOOD LUCK!!
    JAMES GRAGE

10 New Winner from #MyB4Story

10 More Winners have been selected for sharing their inspiring #MyB4story on BPI Sports Instagram @bpi_sports and BPI Sports ********!

Congratulations to these Instagram Handles:

@tomvergote
    @ilietravis
    @angelonka
    @naturalanimalkg
    @that_buffalo_guy
    @bigwheelsron
    @micahswoll
    @steven_m_1991
    @Erick_Licea
    @bigstew85

Please send us a Private Message on the **BPI Sports ******** Page*** so you can claim your New Years Resolution Gift Pack which includes one full-size bottle of B4™, one full-size bottle of Nite-Burn, and an Exclusive BPI Sports T-Shirt!
    JAMES GRAGE

New week, new prizes 12/16-12/20

NEW WEEK/NEW CONTEST! Starts 12/16 – 12/20 -- BPI SPORTS BEST BCAA™ is not your typical, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. You’ve tried it for yourself, now we want to know what you think about BEST BCAA for your chance to Win Bodybuilding.com Gift Card!!!

5 Reviewers will Win:

(1) Grand Prize Winner: $100 Bodybuilding.com Gift Card!

(2) Runner Ups: $50 Bodybuilding.com Gift Cards!
    (2) 3rd Place Winners: $25 Bodybuilding.com Gift Cards!

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of BEST BCAA >>>>>>> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bp...best-bcaa.html <<<<<<<<

Then, copy your Review and Paste on this Forum with the Link! Good Luck to all the Entrants and stay tuned as all the Winners will be announced daily with the Grand Prize Winner announcement on FRIDAY!!

*US RESIDENTS ONLY, must be 18+ years old to Enter.
    JAMES GRAGE

PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JamesGrage View Post
    NEW WEEK/NEW CONTEST! Starts 12/16 – 12/20 -- BPI SPORTS BEST BCAA™ is not your typical, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. You’ve tried it for yourself, now we want to know what you think about BEST BCAA for your chance to Win Bodybuilding.com Gift Card!!!

5 Reviewers will Win:

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of BEST BCAA >>>>>>> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bp...best-bcaa.html <<<<<<<<

Then, copy your Review and Paste on this Forum with the Link! Good Luck to all the Entrants and stay tuned as all the Winners will be announced daily with the Grand Prize Winner announcement on FRIDAY!!

Never tried this product, Probably Have to pick some up though over this christmas break, If the reviews are good

kcerb0708 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodybuilder

I want to win

CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100) CaptainSk0r is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Review for Best BCAAs

I just got a container of this stuff recently because I was looking to change it up from my normal Cellucor-BCAA's. Let me say this, drinking this while working out felt amazing. I missed the betas a bit, but thats the only reason it didn't get a 10/10. Adding to the fact that this stuff mixes really well and tastes great, I recently started cutting so this stuff fits right in, PLUS I don't have to take a separate CLA every day with my fish oils and multi's. Great stuff, highly recommend it!

Overall 9/10
    Flavor: Watermelon 10/10

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huge fan of BPI products! And this is really a great one! Here is mine:

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...2df341fb9615f/
    Last edited by bmarchia; 12-17-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

Make sure to Share this review on the Link Provided and you will be entered to WIN!
    JAMES GRAGE

ali93a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Reviewers will Win:

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of BEST BCAA >>>>>>> <<<<<<<<

"I bought this product to switch it up from the Jack3d BCAA's that i've been taking for the past 4 months. The difference between the two is that BPI BCAA's mixes really good and doesn't feel thick or heavy after or before workout. The Watermelon Ice tastes fantastic. I like the lower body fat level. It kind of put it in a further step than the other competitors. Overall a cheap priced, decent BCAA for beginners and especially people who have a hard time choosing BCAA product, this is it folks."

I couldn't post any links since I don't have 50 points or greater on this forum, but you could check my review under the product's reviews section. Username: ali93a.

jbonilla02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BPI Sports Best BCAA review

Here is my review. User name is Jbonilla02

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. BPI Products are easily the best around. No question about it. I was looking for a product that would help me with energy and most importantly Recovery. I've been taking this for about a month and even after the most intense workouts, I feel great the following days. Recovery is the most important thing for me. I love walking into the gym knowing my muscles are ready to put out 110%. The energy I get from it is great. Keeps me going throughout the workday and when I get home I still have energy to play with my son. I've told my brothers and my lifting partner about this and other BPI Products and have only heard great things back from them. Love this company and I'm going to be a faithful BPI user without question.

It won't let me post the link for my review but I can email it

Thanks
    Juan

5 Reviewers will Win:

Lol I knew that I'd have to write reviews eventually. After I work out I'll stop being lazy and put up my review

Registered User nbendschneiderj's Avatar
    nbendschneiderj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Reviewers will Win:

TO ENTER, You must provide your Honest Review of BEST BCAA >>>>>>>

Ive only been taking this for about 3 weeks and so far its great, I really like having cla in it, bpi seems to be good and making their supps in a small serving but still get a lot of benefits, the only negative is the bad smell but other than that the product is great. mixes good and the taste is amazing.

Here is my review: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...2439f70a17ab6/

"Since I always train fasted, BCAA's are essential to me. I tried almost every product on the market... I was so excited when BPI came up with this product! It is not just another BCAA. This one is enhanced, and that is why I love it and use it! Amazing idea to include Agmatine & CLA. Now I don't have to be afraid of catabolism, and my fat-burn and strength are increased; therefore, I can build lean muscle mass."
    Last edited by PatrickNegri; 12-17-2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: adding link

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

5 Reviewers will Win:

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BPI_...2567a30b8af6f/

blokpost's Rating
    8/10
    Fruit Punch
    10/10
    I liked this product. Can't say It's much better then others, but it has something that other bcaa powders don't have - agmatine sulfate. I'm a fan of agmatine and it's existence was the major reason why I bought this. As for recovery everything was OK. I'm not sure, whether this kind of bcaa delivery (in oligopeptide chains) is best, because I didn't notice any significant difference in comparison to pure bcaa matrix. Anyway it's worth trying. Oh and flavor was really nice.

whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) whitneyreid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey guys- just wanted to thank you all for the feedback on Best Bcaa's , we have some great things coming up in 2014, we appreciate all the support