Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Review: Juggernaut HP

First, I will talk about the fruit punch flavor.

I honestly hated the taste. On a scale from 1-10, I would give it 3-4. I just do not like the flavor for fruit punch.

Let's talk about the pink lemonade flavor. I like this flavor a lot more and it was easier to down for me. The only thing weird about the taste was that it tasted like that strawberry lemonade splasher drink from IHOP. I actually love splasher drinks so it's not a big deal, but with the flavor being called pink lemonade and tasting like a splasher drink?

Now, let's talk overall pumps.

When I first used the product, I was amazed at how much concentration I had. I was able to keep focused even during sets where my muscles fully exhausted on me.

Felt good.

I would feel focused for 3 hours, even after the gym.

Categories I'm judging:

Flavor: 3/10 for fruit punch and 8/10 for pink lemonade.

Mixability: 10/10
    The powder literally dissolves right away. The powder inside the tub looks like little soap beads, and they easily dissolve just pouring water over them.

Pump: 9/10
    Great pumps in the gym. Not a 10 because of the fact that the tolerance level can change. I have thrown up once during leg day because I was so jittery that my body couldn't handle it. I also have gotten at times where I would feel jittery. So if you're looking for a smooth pump, Juggernaut HP does give that jittery feel. I have also had times where I had to cycle off of HP because I couldn't get a pump going.

Results: 9/10
    It kept me focused during my training sessions and helped me improve on lifts. The funny thing is that I felt that the product literally made me think I was Superman at times. It's not because I'm lifting heavy, but moreso because of the fact that I now have the balls to lift heavier when I didn't have that confidence before.

Profile: 9/10
    Has so many great qualities about this product. A nice vaso matrix with nitric oxide, beta-alanine, creatine mono, taurine, tyrosine, and caffeine. The downside is that there might be an ingredient in the product that causes that jittery feeling because it is a bit overpowered. I don't like going from getting a smooth pump to feeling hyper as hell.

Value: 10/10
    BOGO deals at times? Almost always on sale? Getting 60 servings for around $35? Can't beat that really. Infinite Labs did a great job with that.

Overall score: 9/10

I would recommend this preworkout supplement to anyone who wants and needs to stay focused. I have used this product before work to get through long days and it does help. Drink this on an empty stomach hours after you have ate your last meal (at least after 1 1/2 hours of digesting your food). Great supplement for a great price.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review sir. Thanks for going into detail
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review. Too bad you didn't like the punch flavor. Try the orange. Very pleasing.
    If you wouldn't mind, how about rating in the store?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

BrotherJacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrotherJacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine content

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Thanks for the review sir. Thanks for going into detail
    Hey, I am assuming you are a Infinite Labs rep? Would you know the creatine content in a serving of Juggernaut HP? I have been searching around and haven't found a definite answer.

Thanks for your help!
    []---[] Only look down on people when your giving them a hand to lift them up.