Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in here expecting the misc to herp derp about Mandela's death and have not been disappointed. Good job misc, one of the most universally inspirational stories in the 20th century and you manage to **** all of him.

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    not sure if srs. Who are the innocent whites Mandela killed to save blacks? not a fair comparison, especially since you're not providing a parallel of innocent black deaths under Apartheid.
    http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things...elson-mandela/

^^Mandela killed innocent people.. that's something you should have learned at this point tbh

as for the black people dying, yea, that would be a flaw in my comparison. If you, or someone else, knows the % of black people who died under Apartheid then we could alter it.

EDIT: but in the end, it's not objectively correct for him to do what he did. And he's currently being praised. It's good to question the norm.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jooskyke View Post
    they were not collateral damage they were specifically targeted
    And yet: http://news.***.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7484517.stm

british broadcasting corp

NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedsAGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marilynfox View Post
    cheeky fukking kent m8
    #TeamJesse

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things...elson-mandela/

^^Mandela killed innocent people.. that's something you should have learned at this point tbh

as for the black people dying, yea, that would be a flaw in my comparison. If you, or someone else, knows the % of black people who died under Apartheid then we could alter it.

EDIT: but in the end, it's not objectively correct for him to do what he did. And he's currently being praised. It's good to question the norm.
    I don't have a percentage. your comparison is lopsided fundamentally though. as far as praise and accolades, he did operate under the Apartheid and overthrew it. Most revolutionaries, hell most presidents, did things that weren't "objectively correct," does that make them terrorists?
    Amen Ra Squad Up

theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sure there was a thread a couple of months ago which claimed the only thing keeping peace in south africa at the moment was Mandela and that the white population is becoming increasingly oppressed

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Racists gonna racist.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000) ChopStixx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not like he's gonna see this thread. Never met him. Don't care.

Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal-S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theluckylad View Post
    I'm sure there was a thread a couple of months ago which claimed the only thing keeping peace in south africa at the moment was Mandela and that the white population is becoming increasingly oppressed
    Well this isn't true, he hasn't made a public appearance in 3 years.. Could've died in 2011 for all we know..

Registered Scotsman ScotlandBrah's Avatar
    ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Legit was the first thought that came into my head.

RIP to the guy though.
    ★★★ Always pick 4 crew ★★★
    ★★★ MSc. Energy Student Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Mechanical Engineering Hons Graduate ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

"Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, f*ck a mundane predictable life"

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by White-Belt View Post
    actually there is stuff all over the web about this
    Um..no, the murders here and there do not constitute to an actual, planned genocide. That practice and term were invented by your white imperialist terrorist forefathers

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by notevenonce View Post
    tried looking for the source of this by pasting it into Google, all that came up was white supremacist sites. not surprised.

also not surprised that you're calling Mandela a terrorist but hanging out in places that worship racist genocidal tyrants. just like I said there are hopeless racists here (from said white supremacist sites) who believe white people are incapable of wrongdoing.
    1. I didn't call Mandela a terrorist. I called him a Communist, which is a fact. Fact: He was employed and associated with Jewish Communists. Fact: The ANC was organized by Jewish Communists.

2. You assert that I "hang out" at clan rallies or White Supremacist Meetings? I am posting from my home. My information comes from various sources.

3. The sources of the facts I posted are, in fact, Jewish:

New World Jewry 1493 - 1825 – Seymour B. Liebman and the American Jewish Historical Society
    Regarding the owners of the ships, etc.

Jews in Colonial Brazil - Arnold Wiznitzer
    Auctions closed on Jewish holidays

United States Jewry 1776 – 1985 – Jacob Marcus
    Holdings of slaves by Jews vs. non-Jews

4. I never said that White people are incapable of wrongdoing.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Mandela
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." Thomas Jefferson
    Ron Paul 16' R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution
    NY Rangers-Jets-Mets
    ***Viking Crew***

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have a percentage.
    your comparison is lopsided fundamentally though.[
    Ok, you can make that statement, but it carries no weight unless you explain why/back it up.
    as far as praise and accolades, he did operate under the Apartheid and overthrew it.
    Right... But what we are talking about is his actions leading up to the overthrow. We are questioning the morality of those actions. We are not questioning his end result.
    Most revolutionaries, hell most presidents, did things that weren't "objectively correct," does that make them terrorists?
    I whole-heartedly believe that many of the recent presidents (and the colonizers) were terrorists. Listen, I'm not trying to argue. The very least I want is you to understand where I'm coming from. Killing innocent people has ALWAYS been an ATROCIOUS thing to do, and it's NEVER acceptable. If Mandela killed only the ruling elites (the root of the problem) then I would be all for that.

I just want to credit Mandela for both the good and the bad hes done.

jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    1. I didn't call Mandela a terrorist. I called him a Communist, which is a fact. Fact: He was employed and associated with Jewish Communists. Fact: The ANC was organized by Jewish Communists.

2. You assert that I "hang out" at clan rallies or White Supremacist Meetings? I am posting from my home. My information comes from various sources.

3. The sources of the facts I posted are, in fact, Jewish:

New World Jewry 1493 - 1825 – Seymour B. Liebman and the American Jewish Historical Society
    Regarding the owners of the ships, etc.

Jews in Colonial Brazil - Arnold Wiznitzer
    Auctions closed on Jewish holidays

United States Jewry 1776 – 1985 – Jacob Marcus
    Holdings of slaves by Jews vs. non-Jews

4. I never said that White people are incapable of wrongdoing.
    communists are terrorists

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    Ok, you can make that statement, but it carries no weight unless you explain why/back it up..
    i just said that you'd have to provide the deaths of innocent blacks to parallel white innocent deaths also. Without that, your comparison is non-consistent (lopsided). Listen, I'm not telling you to go look for percentages, but you have to realize that your comparison is flawed without that parallel information. The comparison can't be mitigated and thoroughly exist in some type of moral vacuum
    Amen Ra Squad Up

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended."

Written multiple papers about this man, he's an idol, inspiration, and benevolent beyond imagination. Sad to see his long walk has ended.

RIP

No Half Measures ThirtyThirtyWin's Avatar
    ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nelson Mandela was, without a doubt, a terrorist. He started the organization Spear of the Nation in South Africa. This organization he was in charge of executed a massive bombing campaign that targeted civilians. Men, women, and children died on the orders of this murderer. Some of the favorite tactics of Nelson Mandela and his organization were throwing hand grenades into school classrooms, and necklacing. Necklacing is where you beat your victim senseless, strip them naked, force a car tire around their chest and shoulders, fill the tire with gasoline, and set it on fire. You will see this time of Mandela's life whitewashed in news articles. It will be referred to as the time he was an "activist", or the time he engaged in "guerilla resistance". There will be no mention of the hundreds of men, women and children he murdered.

That is why Nelson Mandela spent nearly three decades in prison. He was not a political prisoner. He was a murderer, incarcerated for the murder of hundreds of civilians. I don't give a single flying fuk what this man did after he was released from prison. He was a terrorist.

There is no reason to mourn this death. Quite the opposite. An evil person has left this world. Good riddance to this child-murdering terrorist.
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Status: Fat and weak → 201 lbs ~19% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Goal: Lean and strong → 185 lbs <13% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Method: Eat, train, sleep
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Progress: 24 pounds down, 16 to go
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

i just said that you'd have to provide the deaths of innocent blacks to parallel white innocent deaths also. Without that, your comparison is non-consistent (lopsided). Listen, I'm not telling you to go look for percentages, but you have to realize that your comparison is flawed without that parallel information. The comparison can't be mitigated and thoroughly exist in some type of moral vacuum
    I understand your lopsided point now.

I just looked it up, and there's variables like a very short lifespan (38 years), infant deaths, and the rate of deaths (more people died during the overthrow). So that would be a sh*tshow trying to come up with a number. But I've thought about it more and I've come to this conclusion:

A lot of innocent blacks died during apartheid, and they were oppressed. A lot of innocent white people died (only during the overthrow), and they weren't oppressed. The ratio of the two in South Africa was like 1:8 (W:B), so the numbers of deaths (and future death) were probably reduced with the overthrow. So yea, you're right, he was a freedom fighter.

I obviously take some convincing lol.

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RIP Madiba.

Asimbonang'u Mandela thina. Laph'wafela khona.

I'm aware of his past but the man truly grew to be an inspiration and brought more than just the nation of SA together.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be safe on morgan freeman jokes theyre infracting it now I just got 2

tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    be safe on morgan freeman jokes theyre infracting it now I just got 2
    what do infractions even do?
    just collected one for myself too lol
    | Misc Trance Crew |
    | Afraid of 138 Crew |
    | Misc Ftbol Crew |

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I loved Nelsons music back in the day

ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A former South African had this to say about him.

Before I left SA of all the black friends I had,there parents would often tell my friends and I that they felt safer under apartheid, they know where they stood, the rules and the lines were clear, they didn't like it, but they were relatively safe, today, anyone and everyone is a target especially if you are a member of a tribe which is not well liked by the other tribes, on top of the tribal violence, there is the normal violent crime which exists in any country, so they get a double whammy now.

Like I said Apartheid was not perfect, it served it purpose at keeping the peace though, that is evident if you take a look at the place today, but it was a system which had to go as it was unfair as much as it was racist, however, you cannot condone what Mandela and his elk did, I don't care what you are fighting for, bombing school buses, rape and torture of people who have nothing to do with your fight other than they come from a different tribe or are white like the government of time is not the behavior of the good guys.

Mandela used to show up on TV just like old boss Osama, there would be a bombing, a school bus would get nailed, a busy shopping center would get blown up, that night, or a night or two later, there's Mandel on TV news in a recorded tape just like Osama, telling us all that the white rulers are to blame for his (Manuela's) actions and that more will follow if the whites don't give up. But to the World he is a hero, I wonder if Osama will be regarded as a hero in years to come because he took his fight for freedom of US influence right to the USA and fought long and hard for his freedom.
    I wish Hillary would violate me like she violated federal law
    <>< Christian ><>
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    libertarian

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    Came in here expecting the misc to herp derp about Mandela's death and have not been disappointed. Good job misc, one of the most universally inspirational stories in the 20th century and you manage to **** all of him.
    He was a terrorist by his own words and his group specifically targeted innocent civilians. Whether you think he had good reason to do that or not, I find no inspiration in it. Then to look at what has become of South Africa, I find no inspiration there as well.

Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't even find out until I got a notification on my phone from SportsCenter lol...

RIP Mandela!!

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Peace and blessings, baba. Thank you so much for all you gave us.

This. I'm South African. Can honestly say my country would have never been the same if it wasn't him elected.
    He was oppressed, jailed, everything was thrown at him because of apartheid.
    He got out of jail, elected president and just preached equality and moved my nation forward instead of turning the tables on the white population.
    Rest in peace Madiba.
    Rest in peace baba.
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess it will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months/years.

I honestly didn't know the acts he performed before coming out of prison. Really sad, and someone makes a good point. That isn't all too different from a terrorist or what Osama did to America - attacking innocent civilians because "America oppresses the world."

Still stands that South Africa is highest rape capital, no one is even arguing that. And we all know the rest of Africa is in shambles. Its sad really. Had a friend from Nigeria in college. He didn't talk about home a lot, but I know he had no interest in returning when he graduated.

jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Interested to hear what South Africans ITT think the repercussions of this will be. Living in the UK there are a huge amount of white South Africans coming into this country- and a lot of them are saying how SA is going the way of Zimbabwe; not sure what to believe and don't really have much of an idea what is going on right now.
    That said RIP- could see this coming for a while now.