Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10) slickwillis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ASNman88 View Post
    How do you avoid not getting taxed when you cash out and deposit the money in your bank account? I think the bank sends a red flag to the IRS for deposits of $10,000 or more..
    Sorry mate you're going to have to pay taxes if you plan on cashing and staying legal.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DontCallMeAlpha View Post
    but who the f*ck buys them from you and what do they with it?
    sell it to other people apparently

BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    as opposed to depositing cash into some random guys account, or wiring money overseas to russia hoping they deliver? lmao this whole thing is sketch as fuk
    Use a trusted exchange and yes there is risk. Trying to make a turnover of 1500% means there's gonna be risk involved
    I am the hero the misc deserves.

--- Neg me if you're rustled but you cannot hide from the truth ---

pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MultiMediaWill View Post
    My limit was $104 for credit card on virwox. That only got me 0.077 BTC -_-
    Paypal is 390 now
    *Knee Draggers Unite* - 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

They call me Will MultiMediaWill's Avatar
    MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by slickwillis View Post
    Sorry mate you're going to have to pay taxes if you plan on cashing and staying legal.
    Anyone know what percent the us govt taxes on profits from trading?
    *2016 Mustang GT Crew*
    *Big 4 Accounting Crew*
    *Private Pilot Crew*

Only Eyesthetics Matter Broteins's Avatar
    Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DontCallMeAlpha View Post
    but who the f*ck buys them from you and what do they with it?
    Greater fools buy them from you and they in turn hope to sell them to even greater fools.
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrahSafari View Post
    What makes you think LTC will sustain? PPC and NMC are showing signs that they are approaching their limit it would be foolish to invest in them now. Same with LTC.
    It has a billion dollar cap, second to the scene. It has strong grounds to survive a bubble and not be completely liquidated. PPC and NMC to a lesser extent already have a strong market cap share as well. I think FTC will double in a few days, but it will have a hard time going 4x over into a 100 million cap.

Im more heavily invested into long term. Ive day traded all last week and made 2k into 50grand thru all the pump and dumps. Ive diversified most of my funds for the long haul. But, I'm keeping a close eye during the holidays to liquidate and rebuy into BTC, and the top5.

BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrahSafari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    sell it to other people apparently
    Don't get the wrong idea the whole premise is to hope that there will be someone willing to pay more for a coin than you did. It is undoubtedly a bubble and someone WILL end up holding a bunch of worthless coins in the end. Just hope it isn't you

pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jemnutz View Post
    It has a billion dollar cap, second to the scene. It has strong grounds to survive a bubble and not be completely liquidated. PPC and NMC to a lesser extent already have a strong market cap share as well. I think FTC will double in a few days, but it will have a hard time going 4x over into a 100 million cap.

Im more heavily invested into long term. Ive day traded all last week and made 2k into 50grand thru all the pump and dumps. Ive diversified most of my funds for the long haul. But, I'm keeping a close eye during the holidays to liquidate and rebuy into BTC, and the top5.
    When you dump LTC, what do you do send it to BTC? Then just cash out from there. Pump and dump is a crazy way to do it, wish I had enough LTC to get in on that.

Originally Posted by jemnutz View Post

Curious as to why you think holding the top 5 in a long term position is a good strategy. I sincerely doubt that any but bitcoin will gain significant long game traction.

Originally Posted by pyrosive View Post
    When you dump LTC, what do you do send it to BTC? Then just cash out from there. Pump and dump is a crazy way to do it, wish I had enough LTC to get in on that.
    Pump and dump is the ONLY way to do it in this market. Long term positions are a bad idea, particularly with the alt currencies.

WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow this is new and exciting

jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jemnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Essentially or cash, Ive basically been riding most waves and re-buying in during the crash. I've gotten lucky and observed most of the buy ins for ltc, nmc and nvc and re bought during good crashes.

For the most part they've all but stabilized. I missed out big time on btc back in april-june. Bought in at sub 500 btc.

Pump and dump is the ONLY way to do it in this market. Long term positions are a bad idea, particularly with the alt currencies.
    Measly reps for explaining the process? I thought you needed a lot of coins to make any influence? Or do you just wait for others to do it and ride that?

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ASNman88 View Post
    How do you avoid not getting taxed when you cash out and deposit the money in your bank account?

lol thats illegal in b4 irs

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most is that it's not really backed by anything, so there's nothing to keep the value from crashing at an insane rate. Unless, as someone who hasn't figured out the ins and outs of bitcoins, there's something I'm overlooking.

I understand it can be a great short term invest to double or even 10x your money. But I just don't see how it would be viable to keep for a couple of weeks, or even months/years.

good thing the USD is backed by something, since the bitcoin is pegged to that currency

Measly reps for explaining the process? I thought you needed a lot of coins to make any influence? Or do you just wait for others to do it and ride that?
    Simple: buy low, sell high. Either wait for a semi-reputable coin to crash (i.e bitcoin) and buy. Then sell when it is high enough for your risk tolerance (there are ways to judge a weakening bubble but these are complex and less reliable with cryptocurrency). Or, find an already low trading coin with a substantial enough market cap and growing trend and buy. When it's value increases to a point that you believe a crash is imminent dump it. Again, the risk is that you cannot be certain of an imminent crash but the reward potential is staggering. Good luck.

Curious as to why you think holding the top 5 in a long term position is a good strategy. I sincerely doubt that any but bitcoin will gain significant long game traction.
    I'm in only in 2g's, I'm sorta gambling for the long term just feel better that its 50grand spread out to minimize my losses on any alt coin making it, while at the same time keeping an eye out to cash out. All of them are still trending up so I dont feel bad not having time to day trade anymore since im no longer on leave.

Bitcoin is very strong, but after the bubble busts, other coins can become stronger by their technical advantage to bitcoin. Some are faster transaction time, more anonymous, more easy to regulate, each as its advantage to the future of cryptocurrency.

MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000) MultiMediaWill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @xiangbtc (https://twitter.com/xiangbtc) is acutally predicting FTC to fall over the next few days and XPM to rise.

*2016 Mustang GT Crew*
    *Big 4 Accounting Crew*
    *Private Pilot Crew*

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol there are multiple micers in troll box on btce right now lullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was scammed selling on ebay mother****er got his money back after I sent the coins **** that

Originally Posted by KingYing View Post
    You made 50k from this ****?
    Yeah, I specifically rode, LTC, NMC and NVC from 7, 2, and 7 to their highs at different times. I managed to put most of my fund into them while they soared up. Then i pumped and dumped ppc, xpm and trc. Keeping an eye on ftc.

@xiangbtc (https://twitter.com/xiangbtc) is acutally predicting FTC to fall over the next few days and XPM to rise.

Can't really trust anyone's predictions, he may very well have strong positions in XPM and is using propaganda to increase its value. That is the classic pump and dump scheme used in penny stock markets.

Originally Posted by standon23 View Post
    I was scammed selling on ebay mother****er got his money back after I sent the coins **** that
    Never accept PayPal or credit card for coins, they can be charged back. Only take cash, cash equivalent (visa gift cards, MoneyPak), or cash bank drafts. Sorry bro

Can't really trust anyone's predictions, he may very well have strong positions in XPM and is using propaganda to increase its value. That is the classic pump and dump scheme used in penny stock markets.
    True, but he has predicted all the major crashes and spikes so far. Thinking about getting in XPM now since tomorrow a huge seller is planning on buying like 5,000 coins worth of it.
    *2016 Mustang GT Crew*
    *Big 4 Accounting Crew*
    *Private Pilot Crew*

sorry m8. how much did u lose>
    *2016 Mustang GT Crew*
    *Big 4 Accounting Crew*
    *Private Pilot Crew*

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to buy btc and ltc 2mrw, but I'm srsly confused as to how to know when to sell and buy. I know buy low, sell high, but that's it. Now I'm looking at all the other ones like XPM and have no idea why I should consider buying some. What makes btc, ltc, xpm different?

Simple: buy low, sell high. Either wait for a semi-reputable coin to crash (i.e bitcoin) and buy. Then sell when it is high enough for your risk tolerance (there are ways to judge a weakening bubble but these are complex and less reliable with cryptocurrency). Or, find an already low trading coin with a substantial enough market cap and growing trend and buy. When it's value increases to a point that you believe a crash is imminent dump it. Again, the risk is that you cannot be certain of an imminent crash but the reward potential is staggering. Good luck.
    Sounds risky haha. I should move some LTC back to btc-e though and give this a whirl. Looks like LTC is dropping a bit now. Thanks for help

True, but he has predicted all the major crashes and spikes so far. Thinking about getting in XPM now since tomorrow a huge seller is planning on buying like 5,000 coins worth of it.
    He likely helped manipulate them.

Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    edit-nvm
    Last edited by Enty; 11-29-2013 at 11:20 AM.