Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    invest at your own risk. The bubble will come crashing down at some point and bitcoins will drop to 1/5 of it's value. It might be a bit late to buy now
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000) 4g64fiero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    ITT: everybody has 30k+ lying around to invest in bitcoins, and everybody ''almost did it'', but no one actually did
    Jesus wasn't a pacifist

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sodagod View Post
    I Sold $10K Worth When They Were $100 A Piece. So Upset That I Didn't Hold Them.
    I'd be more upset that you are 28 and Still Don't Know You Do Not Need To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence.
    It takes years of hard work to become an overnight success.
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaxJags will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    How do you set up a computer for mining bitcoins? Even if you only mine a poverty 1 bitcoin a week thats still like $25k a year to do nothing lol
    Unless you have those ASIC miners, you have no chance in mining anything remotely close to that a day.
    Squat 405
    Bench 285
    Deadlift 445

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can someone aware me on how to do this/10
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaxJags View Post
    Good luck mining 1 bitcoin a day.
    strong reading comprehension

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TFW you knew about bitcoins two years ago and even then felt it was "too late" to invest or mine. Fack.

Aweir me on how to buy and sell lite coins? Bet that's the next bubble.
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb investing in a new desktop strictly for mining bitcoins
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    invest at your own risk. The bubble will come crashing down at some point and bitcoins will drop to 1/5 of it's value. It might be a bit late to buy now
    strong price target. what is this based on?

urine idiot.
    Ron Paul 2016

darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    brb investing in a new desktop strictly for mining bitcoins
    Good luck mining any bitcoins on your own now. It would take like 10 years now (i got no clue since i dont mine but ok) to get one block of bitcoins on a regular pc. There are whole companies who invested millions in ASIC miners that mine now, pushing the competition to get bitcoins up into the heavens.

cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this but...:

It only has two scenarios.

It fizzles out to nothing

Or

It becomes a giant money sucking vacuum. By the time "the masses" attempt to buy in it will be out of reach. Bitcoin is dystopic and will reinforce the 99 vs 1 paradigm. The vacuum will accelerate as the screwed up fiat system collapses and early adopters will be very wealthy. Great way to encourage collapse which will leave governments begging for a fix to extremely fuked up global financial economy as the masses freak out on an unprecedented scale. Drum roll NWO with its global gov and currency to save the day.

There is no way one guy came up with this. Its a very fuking cheeky, complex system with only 1 vulnerability found so far which just screqms thoroughly peer reviewed work. It also casually is the most amazing way to track every transaction you make so law enforcement know every item and service you are buying and so does everyone else because its on a public ledger. A little big brother dont you think? As for mining - yet another cartel controlled by the powers that be as bitcoin reaches a point where mining is centralized on a corporate scale and big guys can push little guys out of transaction rewards ~2033. Meanwhile the origin address has 1 million coins... That is an awful lot of power in such a scenario. NWO of peace.

It's only the beginning if you don't mind dropping 20k the potential for individual wealth is staggering. Bitcoin will be a disaster for the commoner.

It features Extreme hoarding of wealth. Very attractive to gold bugs. If everyone was a gold bug we would still be in the dark ages. Bitcoin has no debasement. Wealthy people are wealthy because they hoard and invest so in this case it's reinvesting to hoard more coins which will appreciate long term. No movement of capital is really going to suck.

Bitcoin is neat but I really hope an alt pops up that prevents the above dystopia scenario. I own bitcoin but I've come to realise it's not the solution to crony capitalism I thought it was. The end game is just as **** for most people as the current system is and I hope anyone who is able to take the risk can hold some bitcoin cos it's gonna get crazy.

/end conspiracy

TL;dr

- great catalyst for NWO
    - Probably made by a 3 letter agency e.g NSA
    - dystopic because successful scenario ends in cartel controlled economy due to mining centralization
    - using mathemagix we can deduce that if you own 64 bitcoin or more you will be top 0.8% of bitcoin holders
    Last edited by cantrips; 11-17-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    * * * Can't ****ing stand DepressedBrahh crew * * *

* * * Every time I post the thread dies crew * * *

Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomato15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000) sodagod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RepHeavy View Post
    I'd be more upset that you are 28 and Still Don't Know You Do Not Need To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence.
    I'm On My Phone And Ever Since Android Updated For Me A Couple Months Ago, It Automatically Capitalizes Every Word In The Browser.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cantrips View Post
    I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this but...:

It only has two scenarios.

It fizzles out to nothing

Or

It becomes a giant money sucking vacuum. By the time "the masses" attempt to buy in it will be out of reach. Bitcoin is dystopic and will reinforce the 99 vs 1 paradigm. The vacuum will accelerate as the screwed up fiat system collapses and early adopters will be very wealthy. Great way to encourage collapse which will leave governments begging for a fix to extremely fuked up global financial economy as the masses freak out on an unprecedented scale. Drum roll NWO with its global gov and currency to save the day.

There is no way one guy came up with this. Its a very fuking cheeky, complex system with only 1 vulnerability found so far which just screqms thoroughly peer reviewed work. It also casually is the most amazing way to track every transaction you make so law enforcement know every item and service you are buying and so does everyone else because its on a public ledger. A little big brother dont you think? As for mining - yet another cartel controlled by the powers that be as bitcoin reaches a point where mining is centralized on a corporate scale and big guys can push little guys out of transaction rewards ~2033. Meanwhile the origin address has 1 million coins... That is an awful lot of power in such a scenario. NWO of peace.

It's only the beginning if you don't mind dropping 20k the potential for individual wealth is staggering. Bitcoin will be a disaster for the commoner.

It features Extreme hoarding of wealth. Very attractive to gold bugs. If everyone was a gold bug we would still be in the dark ages. Bitcoin has no debasement. Wealthy people are wealthy because they hoard and invest so in this case it's reinvesting to hoard more coins which will appreciate long term. No movement of capital is really going to suck.

Bitcoin is neat but I really hope an alt pops up that prevents the above dystopia scenario. I own bitcoin but I've come to realise it's not the solution to crony capitalism I thought it was. The end game is just as **** for most people as the current system is and I hope anyone who is able to take the risk can hold some bitcoin cos it's gonna get crazy.

/end conspiracy
    oii cheeky kunt can you cliff this ****
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000)
    The current "bubble" has only just started. Look at the history on a log scale. Exponential lines on a log scale is plain scary. Bet my coins it won't break beneath April's ATH though. Maybe not even 400. You guys seriously underestimate all the people on the sidelines just waiting for an entry point. It has bounced back in an hour from every single slump from $320 to $500. It's a self fueling machine... Crazy.

darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000) darkeminence is just really nice. (+1000)
    The current "bubble" has only just started. Look at the history on a log scale. Exponential lines on a log scale is plain scary. Bet my coins it won't break beneath April's ATH though. Maybe not even 400. You guys seriously underestimate all the people on the sidelines just waiting for an entry point. It has bounced back in an hour from every single slump from $320 to $500. It's a self fueling machine... Crazy.
    This is exactly the reason why it won't crash, unless some dumb fuk whale goes ahead and dumps like 30000 coins. But who in their right mind would do that while the price could very well go up into the thousands?

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would it be worth just buying one coin and writing off the money to see what happens?
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hewhodar3s View Post
    Would it be worth just buying one coin and writing off the money to see what happens?
    Lol that's what I'm thinking, probably not though except for a novelty.

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TL;dr

- great catalyst for NWO
    - Probably made by a 3 letter agency e.g NSA
    - dystopic because successful scenario ends in cartel controlled economy due to mining centralization
    - using mathemagix we can deduce that if you own 64 bitcoin or more you will be top 0.8% of bitcoin holders
    plot twist: it was created by the chinese govt who are getting ready to dump the dollar
    Ron Paul 2016

Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yoona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone in this topic claiming that bitcoin is going to X dollars (be it $0 or $1billion, or anything in between) is full of ****.

This is a very high risk, very high reward game. Don't put a penny more than you are willing to lose into it. It might go up, it might go down, no one knows....

Originally Posted by darkeminence View Post
    This is exactly the reason why it won't crash, unless some dumb fuk whale goes ahead and dumps like 30000 coins. But who in their right mind would do that while the price could very well go up into the thousands?
    Lol and this is exactly why it's all kinds of ****ed up. One huge bubble will finally burst, years from now in a successful adoption scenario when exponential adoption stops and it will be very yucky. Like x100 more than getting yucky with the boys. I'm thinking lots of dips and corrections/profit taking in the meantime.

Might be wrong though!

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sublime82 View Post
    Lol that's what I'm thinking, probably not though except for a novelty.
    It's very tempting
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    ITT: everybody has 30k+ lying around to invest in bitcoins, and everybody ''almost did it'', but no one actually did
    nah man.. u dont need 30k...

i was gonna buy like 1000 bucks worth when they were worth about 100 each, thats a good profit still.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i want to see how this bubble works before i gamble at it.

ill buy once the bubble crashes im sure. lol at people wanting to invest $500 USD into bitcoin LOL
    ***Georgia Crew***

Misc Futbol Crew

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    nah man.. u dont need 30k...

i was gonna buy like 1000 bucks worth when they were worth about 100 each, thats a good profit still.
    If u invested 30k @ exactly 100$ (only a few months ago), u would have had 150k today. 150 thousand dollars.
    And if u had invested 2k u would have had 10k.

lawd dem monday morning headlines are going to be glorious
    Ron Paul 2016

Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reading the mining forums, it is now almost impossible to recoup your investment on mining hardware. From what I hear most of the bitcoins have already been mined, and it gets exponentially harder every 11 days or something like that. Buying mining hardware now, you will most likely not even get your investment back let alone profit

what this does mean though, is that there are not a lot of coins left and their value is going to be increasing. This assumes there are still places to spend bitcoins and more businesses adopt it. The price does seem to be heavily linked to the TOR blackmarkets, so if those get shut down I think it will crash. Some legal businesses accept bitcoin but I think its mostly a novelty, unless you need anonymity its just too much of a hastle to acquire and spend bitcoins for people to use it for regular transactions. The US government especially is cracking down, and alot of banks will close your account if you try to trade bitcoins still, I've heard they may make the exchanges outright illegal here. Soo yeah theres a ton of speculation, anything could happen really. The potential is there for massive profits, but also to lose everything very easily

believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) believebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are the cents in bitcoin too? because i don't see how you would have to spend at least 500$ for a single transaction

Originally Posted by believebrah View Post
    are the cents in bitcoin too? because i don't see how you would have to spend at least 500$ for a single transaction
    you can buy any amount of bitcoin....5 .25 .1 .01 etc
    Ron Paul 2016

etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10) etherax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i remember when they crashed. fuk shoulda bought some