Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Riptoes starter strength program thoughts?

I have been working out for 11 months now, but some of that was with poor nutrition and poor workout plans. However I have managed to forge a bit of muscle and now feel confident with compound movements. I used isolation movements first (I know I did it backwards) But in all honesty I was a bit afraid of things like the bench, squat, and deadlift. I recently did a ppl split and feel pretty good with compound movements. I do a lot of volume and I noticed on riptoes starter workout its not. I'm not at all saying I know more then him I'm just afraid of not doing the volume. I've been working out for a while now and was wondering if I should do his workout and incorporate some of his accessories such as chins, pull ups, dips, etc. Does anyone have a similar experience or can personally account for success of this program, any advice?

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SS is a beginner plan not for year+ people.
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Webbie93 View Post
    I have been working out for 11 months now, but some of that was with poor nutrition and poor workout plans. However I have managed to forge a bit of muscle and now feel confident with compound movements. I used isolation movements first (I know I did it backwards) But in all honesty I was a bit afraid of things like the bench, squat, and deadlift. I recently did a ppl split and feel pretty good with compound movements. I do a lot of volume and I noticed on riptoes starter workout its not. I'm not at all saying I know more then him I'm just afraid of not doing the volume. I've been working out for a while now and was wondering if I should do his workout and incorporate some of his accessories such as chins, pull ups, dips, etc. Does anyone have a similar experience or can personally account for success of this program, any advice?
    The full body workouts and frequency will still likely be good for you!

I say go ahead and add the volume but listen to your body. If you continue to make gains then keep it up.

Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Webbie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I looked into it I think I'm going to take some of Bill Starrs stuff and combine it with a bit of volume