Closed Thread
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    inb4 she tells you how great her new boyfriend is
    Should that happen I'll tell her to make like a sheep and flock off, nom sayin?

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marshall85 View Post

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My phone and a wall are about to become well acquainted.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    My phone and a wall are about to become well acquainted.
    Got a huge chuckle out of that.. Thank you and sorry to hear that

Doubt she's worth the rage.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    been 3 days of NC. chit is a lot easier when you don't see her name in your contacts or her pictures on FB and what not. trying to talk to/hang out with new girls has been helping a lot feelsgoodman

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love how da bish just messages me when its convenient for her..

im bout to jsut be like, my new gf wouldnt appreciate us talking and then just drop off the face of the earth

splinter cell ma nikkas
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100)
    found out tonight that she's actually seeing this manlet retard that my friend went on a few dates with, dafuq the guy's a ****ing wannabe musician that works at a department store, chit pisses me me off especially after all I did for this bish. My friend told me he has a tiny dick though so that kinda made it better lol.

jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol gl brah. Don't be surprised if she has a new bf though. After a breakup girls look for new men to shack up with. Instead of personal development (new job, new skills) they run to the closest guy and try to climb that status ladder that way. She'll be in the same spot going nowhere with a new bf and realize the grass wasn't greener.

Related note, I woke up this morning and want nothing more than to text my ex and ask if she misses me. But I know she is seeing other guys/slept with em right after she walked out. 'twas confirmed when she made a thread about it here. It's getting better though. I still love her but know that I can't feel this way about her. She doesn't want me in her life and I can't force her to be. Im accepting that now. It is freeing in a way. Like a weight being lifted off each day. I've had a few girls hit me up since they found out I was single. Not ready to smash yet, but itll be nice to get out a bit.

We all gonna make it brahs
    "You've gotta make that **** look appealing, not like you're attempting to mix a batch of cake batter like your life depends on it." TheClips on jerking off in front a girl

Rep back 100%

Mods are kingz <---mod negged 2x for quoting TheClips and they keep changing it to this crew.

Will rep TheClips 4 life crew.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dropped this in the first No Contact Thread:

- Ex has been texting me a bit, I responded. Very brief stuff, no big care
    - Ex starts bringing up how she misses sex. Her roommate, and roommates ex had sex a few nights back, and my ex misses fooling around with me
    - Ex wants to see me to have sex, or go and visit her (at this point I feel I hit jackpot)
    - I still miss ex a bit, but I won't let these feelings get to me. I can use a FWB at this point

Last night:
    - Ex starts texting me. I respond with sexts. She starts sexting back
    - As ex and I start sexting she drops the 'this is so bad. What are we doing? What do we even label all of this? (--> strong wtf?)
    - Ex drops the 'What happens if you get feelings for me, and I don't give them back. Then you'll feel used.' I drop the same line to her, she says 'I still have feelings for you, but I won't feel like you're using me if you don't like me back'

RHer is confused. Wanted the easy smash, but now my ex is just making me want to resent her more and more. It's getting to the point it sounds like she just wants everything her way right away.

What have you guys done in this situation?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My response was "yep, I thought as soon as we agreed to meet that would be the case - look after yourself" to which she replied "This sucks have a great weekend"

I just got paid a ton of money for finishing a website, a rugby match tomorrow and a night on the town afterwards with the boys, she can bet her sweet ass I'll have a great weekend.

Same to yourselves brahs, get yucky!

Golden Age Lifter 5OShadesOfGains's Avatar
    5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My response was "yep, I thought as soon as we agreed to meet that would be the case - look after yourself" to which she replied "This sucks have a great weekend"

I just got paid a ton of money for finishing a website, a rugby match tomorrow and a night on the town afterwards with the boys, she can bet her sweet ass I'll have a great weekend.

Same to yourselves brahs, get yucky!
    shes right man shes saving you a chit load of hurt
    youve done NC for 8 months
    dont screw it up, dont see her, it will NOT END WELL
    disregard and continue with NC good luck brah

CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting the two week itch to contact the ex. Thought about possibly talking to her older, middle-aged friend about us getting back together. I know that it most likely won't end well or be what I want to hear...talk me out of it brahs.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CAMPAIGN View Post
    Getting the two week itch to contact the ex. Thought about possibly talking to her older, middle-aged friend about us getting back together. I know that it most likely won't end well or be what I want to hear...talk me out of it brahs.
    I can't recall the exact details behind your breakup, but unless it was a mutual ending on good terms kind of thing, do not look back.
    Lee Priest for President

Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is harder than I thought it would be.
    A penis has a rough life. His hair always looks a mess, he lives next to an azzhole, his family is nuts, his best friends are pussies and his owner is always beating him.

Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** brahs I failed big time today brahs after one month of NC, I was e-stalking my ex's FB yesterday and noticed that she basically replied to a song I posted via spotify by posting her own version of the song quoting a different lyric. I unfriended her since day one, which means she is e-stalking me too. Just to make sure I posted a another song and sure enough the same thing a few mintues later.

Well all of yesterday and then all of today we basically took turns replying to each other with different songs via posting on our own wall, sometimes she posted the same song different lyrics quoted. Its been a ****ty week and she started with songs about missing an ex and like a ******* i got my hopes up, so I went along with it and we exchanged a bunch of different songs.My songs selection pretty much said that i miss her and will always have love for her etc etc, she posted a few with the same meaning.... But the songs quickly started turning into songs about her not feeling the same and falling out of love and there being no turning back. As I realized what her song selections was saying I ****ing felt crushed again like day one of NC. I realized that I should have never started this to begin with and just wanted to stop. So I posted this last song saying "C'est la vie"

and deleted every other song i posted, so she knew this was my last one and I wasnt going to keep playing this game. I know it sounds beta as fukc but keep in mind that I used to work with this girl and for the first year all we did was to have conversations via songs that we would send thru the company email to each other. Sending each other songs was basically how i got her to fall for me.

What should I do now brahs? My instagram and FB are both public so I know she is always checking up on me and can see anything I do or post. IF she always knows what I'm up to and what I'm doing then she will never be curious enough to break NC first? I'm also a ******* that have no self control when it comes to checking up on her.

Should I just block her on both IG and FB? I didnt block her since day one, I only unfollowed and unfriended, but she still follows my IG account and has even 'liked' a few pictures in the last month. wat do?

halp feeling like ****.

Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Goat_187 View Post
    **** brahs I failed big time today brahs after one month of NC, I was e-stalking my ex's FB yesterday and noticed that she basically replied to a song I posted via spotify by posting her own version of the song quoting a different lyric. I unfriended her since day one, which means she is e-stalking me too. Just to make sure I posted a another song and sure enough the same thing a few mintues later.
    lolled so hard at this.
    A penis has a rough life. His hair always looks a mess, he lives next to an azzhole, his family is nuts, his best friends are pussies and his owner is always beating him.

wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didnt know there was v2 out. Copy pasta from orginal thread. I would be glad if you people could give me some advice:

First of all apologies for my english and chaupeau for my fellow NC'ers. I have read the topic until page 110 in 2 weeks haha.

I have been on 2 weeks NC now. The few days were hard, then it got easier. But the last 2 or 3 days I can't resist the urge to text her. Maybe because I didn't get any closure or maybe the fact that I believe that it could worked out.

Some cliffs before:

- dated for a year
    - last 3 months things getting more serious
    - a week before BU we had a hassle about her smoking (during our dating she said she stopped and later she began again)
    - then she gave me choice to accept or leave it
    - I ended it, but the next day i contacted her that i were overreacting and that I didn't meant that way
    - first she didn't want to talk about it, but the same day she came over and we talked out
    - she has a lot of baggage therefore she smoked years and i also told about my childhood (abusive dad, now I have another dad since my 10th)
    - so we got a emotional connection, everrything seemed fine
    - I accepted the fact that she smokes, but asked if she have the intention to stop ever. She said yes, I will and I will help you by that I said

But then:

At the same day she left to meet her friends and in the evening she came back to my place. We talked about some stuff and she got childish upset that I didn't shared her opinion. I was like wtf and tried to cheer her up. Unfortunately, she were stubborn and clearly just want me to win over her heart playfully. Then, she stood up, and said I am going outside. She took a cigarette out her handbag and acted if nothing happened that day about us having a hassle about her smoking. It was just so disrespectful, so I tried to stop her. She got angry with that and yelled: what childish, I leave! My mind was blown.

However, texted her three days later. She was really short, so I asked of she was still mad and I apologised for my childish behaviour (not my fault, I just don't wanted to make it bigger than it is). She replied, I am not mad, but I know from thursday that I won't nothing more than friends. So I asked, how did I achieve that? Her respond: not to sound harsh, you should know me better. But I have a few criteria for men. U don't match my criteria anymore. My mind was blown, didn't answer her and went straight NC.

I love her still. She has everything, besides that smoking and her confronting baggage. It is so odd, that it looks like she doesn't even is bothered with our ending. She is still studying for her law degree, but at the same time got a prestige job with abnormal salary (23 years). She bought this week a brand new car, things are working out for her I guess. And I am focussing on the meantime on my study and gymtime.

Everytime I want to contact her, I read further on this thread. What do you think about my situation NC'ers? Should I have replied? Can I still save this? I appreciate feedbacks!
    Riding dat dere nofap cycle.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goat_187 View Post
    Should I just block her on both IG and FB? I didnt block her since day one, I only unfollowed and unfriended, but she still follows my IG account and has even 'liked' a few pictures in the last month. wat do?

halp feeling like ****.
    Ay bruh, I dug into my post history and found this advice I gave you a month ago:

1. Stop checking her social media. In fact, you should block her on it. The best that can happen is she doesn't post anything. The worst that can happen is her posting pics with new guys, or random dudes writing on her wall and liking her statuses. Compulsively checking ******** will drive you nuts and only make you feel worse. Out of sight, out of mind.
    2. It will get better in time. Speaking from experience...if you were with her for a long time, it's going to suck for a long time, but it will eventually pass. I know these words will hit you like water against a rock and you won't absorb any of what I'm saying, but you just have to tough it out. Start being proactive, though. Moving on is a choice, so I suggest you get started. Step one is to keep yourself busy that you don't allow yourself time to think about her.
    At this point, you're willingly prolonging your pain. I'll probably get bashed for this advice, but I think you're the type of guy who needs to be completely crushed in order to move on. You should contact her and see what she has to say. 100% srs. When she reinforces that it's really over, your hope should finally disappear and there won't be any choice other than to get over it. After that, have some self control and stop checking up on her. Eventually she will post something related to a new love interest and you'll be devastated all over again.

Originally Posted by wantdatfeel View Post
    Everytime I want to contact her, I read further on this thread. What do you think about my situation NC'ers? Should I have replied? Can I still save this? I appreciate feedbacks!
    It sounds like you're not a good fit for each other. You don't approve of her smoking and neither of you are willing to compromise on that issue. If you don't like smokers and that's one of your deal breakers, you shouldn't have gotten involved with her in the first place IMO. Also, she said you no longer fit her criteria of what she's looking for. It sounds like your pushing caused her to pull away. You could try talking to her to see if she's sure of her decision, but let it go if she reaffirms. Also, closure won't come from your ex. You'll develop closure on your own.
    Last edited by AirJordanB; 11-15-2013 at 04:31 PM.

windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only been like 4 days of NC and ex texted me today: "so you deleted me on FB and snapchat? nice". yeah bish, what did you think was going to happen when the last thing you said to me was "you're too good for me, plain and simple". didn't respond, deleted text so I don't see it and get the urge to text her back.

Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laveli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Starting NC as of right now, when you think things are getting comfortable **** hits you out of nowhere. Dated this last girl for about 2 years now. I met her two weeks after breaking up with the previous ex.

Stay strong bros.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    :sigh:
    So many opportunities to meet other people and I wasted it on a person who I knew was bad news.

So many wasted opportunities in general.

wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10) wantdatfeel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds like you're not a good fit for each other. You don't approve of her smoking and neither of you are willing to compromise on that issue. If you don't like smokers and that's one of your deal breakers, you shouldn't have gotten involved with her in the first place IMO. Also, she said you no longer fit her criteria of what she's looking for. It sounds like your pushing caused her to pull away. You could try talking to her to see if she's sure of her decision, but let it go if she reaffirms. Also, closure won't come from your ex. You'll develop closure on your own.
    Thank you for your post. But isn't needy (like i went 2 weeks NC, but after all can't be whithout you) to text her after 2 weeks no contact? I don't even know, how to start a (whatsapp) text conversation in this situation.

"But I'm still depressed and I ask what's it worth
    Ready to give up so I seek the old Earth
    Who explained working hard may help you maintain
    To learn to overcome the heartaches and pain"

This is the best advice I've received, and learned myself — devote yourself into something: pour your soul into your craft. My skill is design, my brother is a terrific developer - last night we made a ton of money and we've got a few jobs lined up together.

Making money and seeing progress in my finances has been one of the most rewarding ways to realise what a waste of time it is wasting energy on someone who doesn't give a ****.

betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000)
    My thought on NC after ~3 months.

-NC helps initially but if you dont have closure, it doesnt get better
    -Start to romanticize her, making her out to be perfect in my head, when in fact she did a lot of fcked up sht
    -For me, contacting once or twice just reminded me why it would never work with her and actually jus stregthened my resolve

-In summary NC is a good general rule, but small ammounts of contact every now and then helped me to move on because it forced me to stop remembering her as this angel that she wasnt.
    *USMC*
    *MFC*
    *LEO*

B:250/S:315/D:415
    "Only put off until tomorrow what youre willing to die having left undone".

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welp in case anyone else was thinkin about reinitiating contact id say dont do it

i did it because i needed an apology and i got it, but i should of just said bye and left it at that. for some reason i cannot act cold towards anyone, that is just not my nature. even though she is the one person i should act cold towards, im still very cordial.. and for some reason my brain doesnt allow me to remember how bad she treated me.

if she ever does try and contact me again i suppose ill have to force myself to just ignore her, because its honestly retarded of me to even speak to someone who disrespected me. but i will always have a soft spot for her because i knew in the back of my head it wouldnt last because she told me from the beginning it wouldnt be a relationship, and i did not listen.

next time i will wait for the girl to say i love you first, not say it and expect it in return.
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Dropped this in the first No Contact Thread:

- Ex has been texting me a bit, I responded. Very brief stuff, no big care
    - Ex starts bringing up how she misses sex. Her roommate, and roommates ex had sex a few nights back, and my ex misses fooling around with me
    - Ex wants to see me to have sex, or go and visit her (at this point I feel I hit jackpot)
    - I still miss ex a bit, but I won't let these feelings get to me. I can use a FWB at this point

Last night:
    - Ex starts texting me. I respond with sexts. She starts sexting back
    - As ex and I start sexting she drops the 'this is so bad. What are we doing? What do we even label all of this? (--> strong wtf?)
    - Ex drops the 'What happens if you get feelings for me, and I don't give them back. Then you'll feel used.' I drop the same line to her, she says 'I still have feelings for you, but I won't feel like you're using me if you don't like me back'

RHer is confused. Wanted the easy smash, but now my ex is just making me want to resent her more and more. It's getting to the point it sounds like she just wants everything her way right away.

What have you guys done in this situation?
    part of me wants her to propose this situation so i could get one more bang in

but most of me wants this to happen after she dates a douche bag and thinks that i'm still in the wings (mr nice guy over here), so i can ****ing crush her.

shed never come back to me even though our "relationship" was primarily based on sex and i was the one who got dumped

maybe id just cum on her face and tell her to get the **** out in the highly unlikely event that this did happen
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Thank you for your post. But isn't needy (like i went 2 weeks NC, but after all can't be whithout you) to text her after 2 weeks no contact? I don't even know, how to start a (whatsapp) text conversation in this situation.
    Ok, she just texted me?!?! I thought she will never text me such a stubborn. However, don't know what to respond. I want her back, but she can't use me for validation and bump on the next dude.

Her text was: hey how u doing, u have recovered from ur essays?

What to do misc?

fast misc

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, she just texted me?!?! I thought she will never text me such a stubborn. However, don't know what to respond. I want her back, but she can't use me for validation and bump on the next dude.

Her text was: hey how u doing, u have recovered from ur essays?

What to do misc?
    if you want her back, this is the wrong thread for you

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    part of me wants her to propose this situation so i could get one more bang in

but most of me wants this to happen after she dates a douche bag and thinks that i'm still in the wings (mr nice guy over here), so i can ****ing crush her.

shed never come back to me even though our "relationship" was primarily based on sex and i was the one who got dumped

maybe id just cum on her face and tell her to get the **** out in the highly unlikely event that this did happen
    I'm so confused with what you wrote.

I ended up telling her we won't because she clearly will get way too attached, and it will cause a lot more harm than good. I'm fine with doing it, but I don't want to have to deal with this kind of drama in my life if it's something petty.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast