Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sstein01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    There are tons of reasons I could go into, but mostly it's a amazing car to drive, own, and mainly its rarity...

This is my second '04 w/only 25k miles to date. It still books for 70K and I wouldn't let it go for dime less...

Ohhh lawdy!

I've always thought a championship white nsx with that black interior w/ red stitching and some volks in red would be a dream car

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sstein01 View Post
    Ohhh lawdy!

I've always thought a championship white nsx with that black interior w/ red stitching and some volks in red would be a dream car
    That would be a nice setup, however I would rather have white wheels on the white!

I just installed a set of Bride Low Max's last month, and I just sold the wheels pictured above, so I'm on the search for new shoes...
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    honda didnt even make any money of the nsx. its by far a one of a kind car. i love how retards are comparing it to camaros and mustangs haha. please this is not a ****ty car you pick up girls from highschool in. its a track car. and in its age it was the car to beat. forged double wishbone suspension. it was the first production car to use alum fram and body. cars are just starting to use alum parts today

its a ****ing insult to compare this car to a ****ty mustang, camaro, or even corvette

FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by taizer007 View Post
    honda didnt even make any money of the nsx. its by far a one of a kind car. i love how retards are comparing it to camaros and mustangs haha. please this is not a ****ty car you pick up girls from highschool in. its a track car. and in its age it was the car to beat. forged double wishbone suspension. it was the first production car to use alum fram and body. cars are just starting to use alum parts today

its a ****ing insult to compare this car to a ****ty mustang, camaro, or even corvette
    this

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Not taking anything away from the NSX but lets just say if I had 60k-70k to spend on a car, an NSX wouldn't be the first thing on my list

I assume you can have just as much fun in an S2000? no?

(would probably try to find gt3 for 70k) hnggg
    From my experience driving them back to back (my daily is a lightly modified 2002 S2000), I prefer the S2000 for lower speed and to me, it feels as if the initial turn-in/responsiveness is sharper. However, the NSX really shines on B-roads and higher speeds. I'd probably take an NSX over GT3 if I had the money.

Originally Posted by d.nguyen View Post
    Have driven both. Totally different cars. Both have their pros and cons.
    Both can be waken up with a turbo.
    I have waken the s2000 up.
    One day hoping i can do the same to the NSX
    I'm looking to join the ranks of NSX ownership in a few years, although I'll never sell my S.

Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Why no GT3 love? It's pretty much the ultimate NA track monster, It's usually a "car guy" that will be driving one

Most people that buy a porsche just to have the name will just get a regular carrera
    Coming from an SCCA member, most Porsche guys are dicks.

That would be a nice setup, however I would rather have white wheels on the white!

I just installed a set of Bride Low Max's last month, and I just sold the wheels pictured above, so I'm on the search for new shoes...
    Good to see you're still around here.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000) d.nguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    The time to join is now! NSX prices on the rise
    Full Blown Motorsports!
    Acura NSX
    Turbo S2000

Instagram - Vi3tboyyy
    Follow me on my quest towards aesthetics and my life. I follow logs back :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156491253

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, I've noticed that on Prime. What's probably going to happen is I'm going to finish the restoration on my old Civic racecar (think I posted about it in a thread somewhere), sell it and use that money for partial payment on an NA1. Probably a 91-93. Been looking over the past few months for one.

CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't describe how depressing it is to still be in college while the only car I dream of is becoming harder to attain as each day passes. Wanted an NSX since I was a little kid, hope the prices don't get too crazy.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    Good to see you're still around here.
    Good to see you as well, and glad to see that you're another NSX fanatic...

Yes, I've noticed that on Prime. What's probably going to happen is I'm going to finish the restoration on my old Civic racecar (think I posted about it in a thread somewhere), sell it and use that money for partial payment on an NA1. Probably a 91-93. Been looking over the past few months for one.
    Yep!! Around the middle of next year if the illustrious 2015 NSX starts to show signs of actually making it to the pavement, I truly believe it's going to drive up the prices of the NA1 & NA2 drastically, and the time to buy is now...

Originally Posted by CutOrBulkBrah View Post
    Can't describe how depressing it is to still be in college while the only car I dream of is becoming harder to attain as each day passes. Wanted an NSX since I was a little kid, hope the prices don't get too crazy.
    It's still awesome to hear how much the younger crowd still appreciates this car!

I wish you the best of luck in finding one, and hopefully soon...
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---

Good to see you as well, and glad to see that you're another NSX fanatic...

Yep!! Around the middle of next year if the illustrious 2015 NSX starts to show signs of actually making it to the pavement, I truly believe it's going to drive up the prices of the NA1 & NA2 drastically, and the time to buy is now...

Indeed. I'm more of an automotive enthusiast, but I have lusted after that car since I was a child. What I fear is the chance of finding a decent one, and the owner not wanting to part with it, or finding some unreported damage, little stuff, snap-ring, etc. I dealt with that with my S2000 already, it was expensive enough.

But I have watched the price trends, and they are rising.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you think the price will go up? because the 2014 isn't affordable? or..?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blackflgst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ForumAlpha View Post
    not a honda fan at all, but i would give my left nut to own a NSX.
    In te end though, it's still a honda and most people would laugh in your face for spending that kind of money on a 20 year old honda

Originally Posted by blackflgst View Post
    In te end though, it's still a honda and most people would laugh in your face for spending that kind of money on a 20 year old honda
    I'm willing to bet money that you drive a Mustang.

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    why do you think the price will go up? because the 2014 isn't affordable? or..?
    Anytime a car is revived by the manufacturer, the demand for the older version increases, hence, driving up the value.

Originally Posted by blackflgst View Post
    Thanks for coming in to let us know your Intellectual view point... People pay ridiculous amounts of money for this car BECAUSE IT'S A HONDA and worth every penny!!

I'm willing to bet money that you drive a Mustang.
    He's part of the illustrious Evo crew...

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like them because they are rare but they are so slow. Had a guy in one a couple years ago pull up next to me in my old supercharged 2v Mustang and i went in dry, But that was the only time i've seen one on the street since. I did spot a red one in a parking lot last week.

Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too much talk not enough pics

IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Theres like 3 or 4 around where I live. This guy has a silver one that is so HHNNNNGGGGGGG and is so fuarking loud when hes on the track I can hear it while im driving to the track.

I live in WA next to Pacific Raceways, love to go watch the whole NSX/Lambo/Porsche/etc Crews meetup and race around track
    ++Positive Crew++

"We tend to overlook the ones that are willing to give us the world, for someone who can barely give us the time of day. Don't take it personal when someone shows no interest. Keep those who love you close and lift heavy ass weight. Life is a lot better that way." - DeltaI80

dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by taizer007 View Post

no it wasn't.

Audi a8 did it first with the "space frame". Get your facts right
    Quebec Crew

NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    :,,,,,,,(

Lucky folks.

2014 model is comin soon and cost 110k.

If you have the money then why not.

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    always loved the NSX. such an aesthetic car. and holds its value very well. for the price as of today. sure there are other cars that are better today with the price range. but the NSX is a vintage car. and will always be aesthetic. the NSX is more of an all around car. this car was built mainly for the tracks not for quarter mile. people talk about vets being more powerful and faster...but on a real racing track the NSX would spank it.

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
    FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154NT800050
    CURRENT MILEAGE: 131,xxx on the odomoter, ~40k on the engine
    COLOR (EXT/INT): Grand Prix White/Black
    TRANSMISSION: 5 speed Manual
    LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Queens,NY
    CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 917-699-0550, ixwesleyxi@gmail.com
    PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $33,500 obo (No longer on eBay. Only listed on prime and for a friend on http://www.globalautosports.com/car/...-121952%2Ehtml)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: Appears I'm the 7th or 8th owner.

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Shows accident on 3/21/2000. I have a carfax pulled as of 9/17/2003. Have this available.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS)
    It hit a stationary object, airbag deployed, on 3/21/2000 according to carfax
    Cool looking cars but people think they are Ferrari F40's (see above, no thx Geoff)

Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    Cool looking cars but people think they are Ferrari F40's (see above, no thx Geoff)
    So you don't like the fact that they hold their value?