Thread: Weight lifting

VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Weight lifting

I am new on bodybuilding.com and have read some great stuff the last couple days, but wanted to ask a question. I want to lose weight so should I just start lifting weights , eat right and do cardio later after the pounds start coming off? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    check the stickies it will help guide you through. Welcome to the site !
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

train hard and smart Outdoor Girl's Avatar
    Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome! Lots of great info around.

When I started, I was overweight and out of shape. I did weights about 5 times a week and moderate cardio, built up over time, to about 4-5 times a week. Best thing I did was visit www.fitday.com to learn about food! It's free and I use it even today.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169367373&p=1399499263

VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VixXxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, I have been on fitday and www.sparks.com is another one that tracks food. Nutrition Im good with, just wanted to know about beginning with the weights to lose then add cardio later....thanks for your help

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VixXxon View Post
    Thanks, I have been on fitday and www.sparks.com is another one that tracks food. Nutrition Im good with, just wanted to know about beginning with the weights to lose then add cardio later....thanks for your help
    Are you sure that www.sparks.com is the right web site? I went to take a look and all I found was the drink. I also use fitday but would like to try some other sites.

Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The more muscle you have the easier its going to be to lose your weight, I would try Cardio, Mon,Wen,Fri - Weight training Tue/Thur

Good Luck!