Closed Thread
Page 311 of 358 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,330 of 10715
    lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

My 2/3 year transformation - What do you think?

So here is my transformation over 2/3 years completely lifetime natural before anybody throws roid comments I have been involved in sport since the age of 6 and played basketball as an athlete at national league level in England for a 3 year period between the age of 16-19. I quit not long after my first picture that I have posted here. I decided to start lifting February of last year. I worked hard on my nutrition and starting really becoming obsessive over the my physique this year at christmas where I started training twice a day 7 days a week and did that for a 6 month period. I moved it down to 5 sessions a week when I hired a coach to prep me for my first competition which is the WBFF UK.

I am now currently 2 weeks out from the WBFF UK and I've had a couple of photo shoots done. I got a few images out but my favourite is this one. I'm relatively new into the fitness modelling scene but I have had a few paid shoots and some great feedback from top photographers that have shot me.

Im looking to get myself a sponsor and wondering the best way to do so? My following is growing all the time but really want to get involved with someone like ON or USN...

********: Luke Wilson - Muscle MASSter
    Twitter: @Muscle_MASSter
    Instagram: MuscleMASSter
    Youtube (started 2 weeks ago): Muscle MASSter

Stats:

Completely lifetime natural - before people start throwing roid comments
    Height:6ft2
    Weight:88kg
    Body fat currently: 5%

Before picture September 2010:
    I am the one on the right with no hair and the headband on.

February 2012:
    Shot in the gym mirror

2 weeks ago 13-10-2013:

Photo shoot with Broosk Saib just 2 weeks ago.

Sorry its really brief but its late and wanted to get this put up before I went to sleep

Thanks for taking the time reading this and look forward to helping anyone that I can with their goals!

cheers

Luke
    Attached Images

Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Filipp0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lukePTwilson View Post
    So here is my transformation over 2/3 years
    Great progress, congratulations!!

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great inspiration guys those transformations seem just too good to be true sometimes. Its really keeping me motivated.

After not sporting a year it was time to work out again. Since i started i gained 8 pounds of which most is muscle. I went from 150 pounds to 158. The picture is where i am at now (only imagine how skinny i was before lol)

In the beginning its always easy. Im really stepping up now and changing my diet a lot to grow some muscle. My aim is to go up to 170-175 pounds. And maybe one day ill look like you guys! Great motivation this.
    Attached Images

MarinaRy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From 95# to 120# in 2.5 years Earlie used to be chubby 140# lol, pics in profile...)
    Made it to NPC Bikini competition stage... Top 3.
    Next season wanna go for Figure
    PSzfjLKPGaWiARhDNnpgedMZsyCrugwNEPlr-610xh.jpg

Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordz121 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My transformation, first pic was when i was 17 and 58kg. after pic is me now at age 22 and 80kg

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bishopra View Post
    My first post on this forum, curious to see what people think of my physique, any criticism is welcomed.
    brah, I think that is a great transform man. I was looking at the before pic then scrolled down and literally said holy chit.

You managed to put on mass and get cut there, your guns got huge.

The only one thing I can see that I think needs to gain some mass is your delts, lateral ones in particular but that is based on that one pic to the left.

Real good job brah!
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500) boobstars is not very helpful. (-500)
    looked in this thread, now inspired as fuk. mirin everybody who posted pics in this thread.

i am skiny as fuk (see avi) but ill return when im fukin beast

Striveforit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Yeah yeah

186lbs -158lbs of muscle
    Attached Images

BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before: 135lbs
    Current: 165lbs
    Attached Images

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Striveforit View Post
    186lbs -158lbs of muscle
    that is really an amazing change brah, well done man

how long did it take, can you share your diet, thanks brah
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRig92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some inspirational stuff in here. Will post my own updates when I hit 50 post. Put on 30kgs in the last 3 and half years!
    6'3 master race

200+ pounds shredded crew

John 3:16

Lift Right, Eat Right, Live Right!

zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zebabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAMN, this is disturbingly amazing transformation. remind me the captain american before and after the experiment test......
    [QUOTE=Jordz121;1156300653]My transformation, first pic was when i was 17 and 58kg. after pic is me now at age 22 and 80kg

ksavf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before (March, 2012) - After (November, 2013) 1,5 years transformation. 10 months proper training, nutrition and sleep. Wish I took more pictures earlier :/..

For summer I cut down most of my bf%, and now I've been bulking for about 3.5 months.

Ive been training for longer, but that time that I spent at the gym was so-so bad and my use of alcohol.. well let's not talk about it. I ate badly and didn't sleep enough. Glad I made a new years resolution to change all that. Best decision ever!
    Attached Images

bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bishopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    brah, I think that is a great transform man. I was looking at the before pic then scrolled down and literally said holy chit.

You managed to put on mass and get cut there, your guns got huge.

The only one thing I can see that I think needs to gain some mass is your delts, lateral ones in particular but that is based on that one pic to the left.

Real good job brah!
    Thanks!

Absolutely agree on the shoulders, being natty makes it really hard to get that rounded/capped look on the delts.

I saw your signature says IIFYM, I used that to get cut, worked so well! Clean bulking now, hoping to compete next year

Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iolkrazey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All of these transformations are so motivational! Keep up the great work everyone!

lukusmaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukusmaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Months Transformation

My 5 Months Progress

June 2013 - October 2013
    Attached Images

PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaperMango will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lukusmaximus View Post
    My 5 Months Progress

June 2013 - October 2013
    Strong first post, you're doing it right!

laxmaster44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice thread

Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gizeen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3 year transformation! skinny to HUGE 15-18 yrs old!

3 year transformation from 15 to 18yrs old!
    Attached Images

hannahbell1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A very good transformation

satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanslilboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome work everyone

MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrABrown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how do you post actual pictures and not just links? reps for whoever replies

ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100) ruicosta is not very well liked. (-100)
    copy image url.

dt329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 month progress

6'2, 130lbs to 170 pounds

Still nowhere near as big as I want to be but definite progress!

Comments and advice welcome!
    Attached Images

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only 3 months but still progression i think added 3kgs now @ 66kgs

1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ETHAN0L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good transformation for that short time.
    Will rep you back.
    ▪█─────█▪
    Bench:70kg
    Squat:120kg
    Deadlift:105kg

GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GTBaldwin99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My transformation

Checkout my YouTube channel GTB.Fit

taryn09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

88 to over 100.

Don't know if I'm replying right but I went from 88 pounds and anorexia to this picture
    ( it's also on my profile)
    My mind set and lifestyle has completely changed and I actually want to gain and bulk now.

Peanutbutterfanatic.blogspot.com also has more of my story.

Skinny isn't sexy, underweight is just as deadly as overweight
    Here's to strength recovery gains health .
    Attached Images

mclachlan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

145-165 in 2 months

It won't let me post pics but if you check my profile... I gained 20 lbs in 2 months..

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrABrown View Post
    how do you post actual pictures and not just links? reps for whoever replies
    You put your image URL between these [img] [/img]

Closed Thread
Page 311 of 358 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast