Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Serious questions, is this OP and he is AGAINST gays and gay marriage?

6'2 225 10%bf... not sure if e-stats or legit... hmm

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    6'2 225 10%bf... not sure if e-stats or legit... hmm
    No e-stat.

225 and clearly visible 8 pack = about 10%bf. In that pic and at the moment I'm about 235/240 and 13-14% bf

And I'm actually 6'3" but I have a strong dislike for odd numbers so I'm listed as 6'2"

Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would someone want to destroy a family unit through his agenda?
    I don't see anyone trying to destroy actual families. What I do see are progressive libs who aren't content with simply advocating equality before the law. They aren't content until "society" adopts their view of family and the family unit.

The desire to destroy others' belief systems isn't exclusive to progressive libs, or gay progressive libs.

It just so happens that seeing as gay rights are a highly emotional and politically charged issue, certain people efforts to destroy others' systems is more apparent here.

And just for my little P.S. personal rant of the day.....

Again, the LGBT activists can go **** themselves and their movement. Until you stop focusing on rights for ________ group, and start focusing on human rights, and equality before the law on the basis of being an individual human, you are a plague to the earth, along with every other special group's activists.

Creating a mentality where there is a space between individual rights and "__________ rights" is undesirable, period.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bhavasita87 View Post

Again, the LGBT activists can go **** themselves and their movement. Until you stop focusing on rights for ________ group, and start focusing on human rights, and equality before the law on the basis of being an individual human, you are a plague to the earth, along with every other special group's activists.

Creating a mentality where there is a space between individual rights and "__________ rights" is undesirable, period.
    Agreed. Same thing with feminism and feminists who ignore inequalities men face.

Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    No e-stat.

225 and clearly visible 8 pack = about 10%bf. In that pic and at the moment I'm about 235/240 and 13-14% bf
    How long have you been lifting? You don't look 225 10% on your gallery pics, if those are accurate.

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long have you been lifting? You don't look 225 10% on your gallery pics, if those are accurate.
    6 years, but really 4 years of training/eating the right way

In my abs pic in my gallery I was about 210-215 and somewhere around 9/10 pct BF but that was taken June of last year. After my winter bulk and spring cut, I was that same leanness same time this June, but I put 10lbs of muscle on in that meantime. No brag but I have 29" quads and most of my weight is in my lower body. My arms look lanky as fuack b/c of my 7 foot arm span.

Any movement that is targeted as a _____ rights movement is thinly veiled as a ______ supremacy movement. That seems to be the rule of thumb over the last 150 or so years.

Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000)

In my abs pic in my gallery I was about 210-215 and somewhere around 9/10 pct BF but that was taken June of last year. After my winter bulk and spring cut, I was that same leanness same time this June, but I put 10lbs of muscle on in that meantime. No brag but I have 29" quads and most of my weight is in my lower body. My arms look lanky as fuack b/c of my 7 foot arm span.

Any movement that is targeted as a _____ rights movement is thinly veiled as a ______ supremacy movement. That seems to be the rule of thumb over the last 150 or so years.
    What about the civil rights movement where there was actually a disparity between treatment and rights of an entire group of people based an skin pigmentation?
    ^pretending to be an independent, third party, libertarian crew^

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Originally Posted by Dioskouori View Post
    What about the civil rights movement where there was actually a disparity between treatment and rights of an entire group of people based an skin pigmentation?
    We call that the civil rights movement, not the (insert name of one specific group) rights movement.

Although let's not kid ourselves, the only reason why Democrats pandered to blacks in the 1950s/60s and why they pander to Hispanics today is because they see a growing demographic of voters. The equal treatment of people (regarding race) did not become an issue in America until blacks got the right to vote and became a significant voting bloc. Women's rights did not become an issue in America until women got the right to vote. So as you can see, the progressive movement is merely using these groups of people to gain power, don't be fooled into believing that anyone cares about your rights or anyone else's. If a politician promises you something, you better believe that he or she will expect you to do their bidding in the future.

Let's not make this a Democrat v. Republican issue though. The GOP has done the equivalent in the south in pandering to the conservative Christians. Although today, the Democrats have been much more effective in making people feel like victims of the system.

Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000) Dioskouori is just really nice. (+1000)
    We call that the civil rights movement, not the (insert name of one specific group) rights movement.

Although let's not kid ourselves, the only reason why Democrats pandered to blacks in the 1950s/60s and why they pander to Hispanics today is because they see a growing demographic of voters. The equal treatment of people (regarding race) did not become an issue in America until blacks got the right to vote and became a significant voting bloc. Women's rights did not become an issue in America until women got the right to vote. So as you can see, the progressive movement is merely using these groups of people to gain power, don't be fooled into believing that anyone cares about your rights or anyone else's. If a politician promises you something, you better believe that he or she will expect you to do their bidding in the future.

Let's not make this a Democrat v. Republican issue though. The GOP has done the equivalent in the south in pandering to the conservative Christians. Although today, the Democrats have been much more effective in making people feel like victims of the system.
    Don't disagree. The vagueness of your last point just made me question it. I am well aware of LBJ being a massive racist whose actions were to create a massive voter pool than the actual belief that blacks are people too.

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Nice!

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're from a poverty country and a poverty culture, I understand some feelings of not belonging and general self hatred kick in when you see white folks but that's just something you'll have to deal with being here. You're full of sh*t, do us all a favor and don't reproduce, you're polluting the gene pool. And that's the last time I'll address a red.
    Born and raised in the states brah. I fit in perfectly in LA. Maybe not in some chithole southern/midwestern state but I wouldnt want to live there anyways.

Just like every other conservative kunt, you're a closet-homo who combats his suppressed gay-tendencies by outward aggression towards homosexuals.

Same ol chit brah'.
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    Born and raised in the states brah. I fit in perfectly in LA. Maybe not in some chithole southern/midwestern state but I wouldnt want to live there anyways.

Just like every other conservative kunt, you're a closet-homo who combats his suppressed gay-tendencies by outward aggression towards homosexuals.

Same ol chit brah'.
    Please don't group all conservatives with him. He is an extreme example of a social conservative. Preaches for government to stay out of everyone's lives so long as they believe what he does. Not all of us are like that.

Right Wing gay right supporter. Just like my Hero, Dick Cheney

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    typical liberal *******s. Can't handle the heat= attack OP on a personal level, his stats, his avi, imply hes gay.

Your ancestors are looking at you from the afterlife and are crying in shame.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    typical liberal *******s. Can't handle the heat= attack OP on a personal level, his stats, his avi, imply hes gay.

There is that Christian "love" we see from you again. Typical CINO.

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post

Same ol chit brah'.
    didn't you guys vote against gay marriage initially?

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

there is no legitimate argument against gay-marriage, so attacking OP is perfectly justified based on standard psychology.

Originally Posted by BruceBruce325 View Post
    didn't you guys vote against gay marriage initially?
    yeah those votes came from the blacks and conservative whites/asians.

cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cool2001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And they want your children.

Popular culture wants the young boys of our society to look up to this ******* and replicate his lifestyle. Apparently it's "close minded" to consider yourself 100% heterosexual. And there are people who are 100% hetero, don't give me that crap about "no one is 100% straight." You're either sexually attracted to members of your own sex OR you aren't.

The progressive movement wants to destroy western society and it will use the gay "rights" and feminist movement as part of that effort. By destroying the nuclear family and brainwashing children into accepting homosexuality and other deviant behavior, it will in turn have a population of spineless followers who question nothing and obey authority without question. For example, in the 1700s we had a revolution over unfair taxation. Today, we have men like this:

And boys like this:

This is a direct insult to nature and if we continue to go towards this trend either evil will prevail and western society will become defunct. OR we will have ourselves a good old fashioned inquisition, one in which we cull off the weak, the progressives (Communists in disguise), the feminists and anyone who challenges natures order.

/rant
    When the very Christian Prime Minister of Australia stands up for marriage equality y'all should listen.