Closed Thread
Page 204 of 268 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Justinrozon7 View Post
    I finally read through all the posts about a week ago and i figured i'd post my gym pics. Still not completed but about 90% there i would say. Looking for the odd pieces, although space is limited, still some touch ups needed around the gym (not priority). Its all in my basement, 1100 sq ft

Awesome equipment and gym. I see the T-Grip cable attachment... What do you think of it?

http://t-gripbarbell.com/products.php

Also, what do people think about fixed barbell racks? I see you have one above. Is that just for pure luxury and convenince so that you don't have to mess with plates and collars?

What are people's opinions on those?

I noticed Mark Wahlberg had that in his home gym also... That being said, I just saw the movie "Pain and Gain" with Marky Mark and the Rock in it... Why does he always play complete moron characters... I thought "Ted" was insulting to all dudes...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-29-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Registered User PowercoreFitnes's Avatar
    PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowercoreFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I have tried both versions. They are very, very similar. I'd give both a B+/A- Very similar design and feel to both machines.

I ended up choosing the Panatta overhead tricep. I felt it gave the most prestretch and felt the most natural by a LONGSHOT. Rudy has also prefected the tricep grip on that machine. I will also be purchasing the tricep grip attachment for my Atlantis cable pulldown.

Thanks for the feedback, I just picked one up for my gym. Anyone try the precor plate loaded flite lat pull down and what were your thoughts

Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    Nice gym! Lots of quality equipment in there.
    Thanks!!

HealthnutMD

I actually just received my t-grip bar last week, haven't gotten to test it out yet, looks like a solid bar and I like how many options there is. If I remember correctly you have quite a few of his bars. I seen them in this thread and wanted to purchase it.

As for the barbell racks, the wife wants to train clients, so I figured that would be easier. Although it is just for pure luxury, I actually have 2 sets, there's a set of 20-110 in straight and 20-110 in EZ. You might be able to spot them if you look closely. The price I paid I couldn't pass them up. The straight ones only cost me 300$

Your def right on Mark lol, not sure.

Also bad news on that pivot press I was supposed to be getting. I had sent her half the money, and it was about a couple weeks later she sends me an email saying she had sold the whole gym to someone else that was going to re-open in the same town. Still pissed about it. Hate when people don't keep their word...

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had fixed bars in my gym, got tired of picking them up all the time. I got rid of them and got a bunch of specialty curl bars and such. Still have clients asking for the fixed bars back. Once I do my next expansion I'm going to pick some up.

Justinrozon7, you have the exact Atlantis cable crossover I'm after. If you ever come across one for sale please let me know. Thanks!

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As for the barbell racks, the wife wants to train clients, so I figured that would be easier. Although it is just for pure luxury, I actually have 2 sets, there's a set of 20-110 in straight and 20-110 in EZ. You might be able to spot them if you look closely. The price I paid I couldn't pass them up. The straight ones only cost me 300$

Also bad news on that pivot press I was supposed to be getting. I had sent her half the money, and it was about a couple weeks later she sends me an email saying she had sold the whole gym to someone else that was going to re-open in the same town. Still pissed about it. Hate when people don't keep their word...

That is terrible, that lady is a piece of garbage.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    I had fixed bars in my gym, got tired of picking them up all the time. I got rid of them and got a bunch of specialty curl bars and such. Still have clients asking for the fixed bars back. Once I do my next expansion I'm going to pick some up.

So the benefit for a home gym user or commercial gym is pure convenience to be able to go pick up a fixed bar with the desired weight already on it...? I guess that could be a nice luxury, its just that I never used them, ever. I've always ignored those at gyms. What all would you use then for? What is the cost no object barbell set? Very cool to have a set of both straight and EZ curl... but they only go to 110? Anyone else want those for their cost no object gyms? I.E., would a cost no bject gym have a complete set of straigh and ez curl barbells just for pure convenience? Is their anything more than convenience offered?

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So the benefit for a home gym user or commercial gym is pure convenience to be able to go pick up a fixed bar with the desired weight already on it...? I guess that could be a nice luxury, its just that I never used them, ever. I've always ignored those at gyms. What all would you use then for? What is the cost no object barbell set? Very cool to have a set of both straight and EZ curl... but they only go to 110? Anyone else want those for their cost no object gyms? I.E., would a cost no bject gym have a complete set of straigh and ez curl barbells just for pure convenience? Is their anything more than convenience offered?
    Yep, some people suck at doing business and keeping their word.

I had custom welded sets by York Canada, both straight and cambered from 20lb to 160lb in 10lb increments. It's just convenient for some people. I never used them either, because I always pyramid up, so the fixed bars were not convenient for me. Cost no object? I wouldn't put it in my own personal CNO gym, but in a commercial setting I'm looking at bringing them back. I have a great idea for a new style fastening system for end plates, that would be cost no object for me. If not my idea then I would go with any decent brand like Iron Grip IGX.

I never used them either, because I always pyramid up, so the fixed bars were not convenient for me. Cost no object? I wouldn't put it in my own personal CNO gym, but in a commercial setting I'm looking at bringing them back. I have a great idea for a new style fastening system for end plates, that would be cost no object for me. If not my idea then I would go with any decent brand like Iron Grip IGX.

Yes, I suppose that is why I never had them also... actually more convenient to use the same bar when pyramiding sets, which is what I think all of us do...

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also, what do people think about fixed barbell racks? Is that just for pure luxury and convenince so that you don't have to mess with plates and collars?

What are people's opinions on those?
    Yes, it is for convenience and it is definately a luxury item. I have a complete set of ez-curl fixed barbells in 5lb increments. Would like to get the same setup with straight bars one day. I think the reason that they only go up to 115lbs is that they are short. For heavier weights, you would probably want to move to the power rack anyway and use a 6 or 7ft bar.

Most barbell and plate companies make fixed barbells. Some only offer them in 10lb increments. Most offer them in iron, rubber, or urethane. I have Umax urethane with stainless bars. Same as my dumbbells. They are setup in a room separate from the rest of my gym along with my dumbbells and various benches. The picture shows half of them. Mine are on Legend single sided racks so that I can place them against the wall.

Sorry about the poor lighting and POS phone camera.

Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 10-30-2013 at 06:02 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Has anyone here ever heard or seen any Empire machines? I'd like to track down a pec deck, it has adjustable and removable handles.

Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justinrozon7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Justinrozon7, you have the exact Atlantis cable crossover I'm after. If you ever come across one for sale please let me know. Thanks!
    Price range? I'll keep an eye out for you. I only paid 600$ for mine! These gyms that are turning into crossfit..

You are right about that! i've had a couple people tell me its mine then sell it off..was supposed to get the Atlantis Incline plate loaded you have for 350$

I am going to say it does take up a lot of room. Could def have more machines. For me with the type of training i do i love it. No need to change so many weights, i do wish it was in 5lb increments but then i would have way more space taking over. I have a timer on me at all times, my training is like..1:30min max between sets, that's also between exercises, and i do lots of 30 second rests, so to not have to setup any bars is a need for me. I would rather be taking a drink then changing weights. My gym only had the straight in fixed and i found when i had to do ez it was a pain, i'd end up being over my rest period. So def a luxury and thats why i have them. If i was doing longer rest periods i wouldn't have them. Most people take 2-3 min anyways. Also i use plate mates to increase by 5lbs or 2.5lbs

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Yes, it is for convenience and it is definitely a luxury item. I have a complete set of ez-curl fixed barbells in 5lb increments. Would like to get the same setup with straight bars one day. I think the reason that they only go up to 115lbs is that they are short. For heavier weights, you would probably want to move to the power rack anyway and use a 6 or 7ft bar.
    You got that right. i would say the same thing. Thats a nice set!

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Justin does your crossover not have a top connecting bar or you just aren't utilizing it??
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    Justin does your crossover not have a top connecting bar or you just aren't utilizing it??
    Yes it does have one but not room, i think i'm missing about .5" to make it fit, its really just for pull ups anyways but squat rack has those options, Good thing haha

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the topic of fixed barbells. They wouldn't be on my home cost no object list. There are just so many cool short bars out there (neutral grip, revolving handle, thick grip, etc). I feel like a custom rack with tons of storage for 4' bars and 25/10/5/2.5/1.25 plates would be ideal. Also, if its just for you I think most of your barbell sets would end up collecting dust. In a commercial gym I can understand the need.

Also, don't forget about something like this:

30-147.50lbs with your choice of revolving straight, straight, or EZ bar style.

http://www.blackironstrength.com/zen...products_id=51

Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    On the topic of fixed barbells. They wouldn't be on my home cost no object list. There are just so many cool short bars out there (neutral grip, revolving handle, thick grip, etc). I feel like a custom rack with tons of storage for 4' bars and 25/10/5/2.5/1.25 plates would be ideal. Also, if its just for you I think most of your barbell sets would end up collecting dust. In a commercial gym I can understand the need.

Also, don't forget about something like this:

30-147.50lbs with your choice of revolving straight, straight, or EZ bar style.

http://www.blackironstrength.com/zen...products_id=51
    That is def a sweet set, I trained at Vince delmonte's place back last dec and he had the dumbbells, different company, same idea though but it was 2" revolvers. I would love to get those in the future but it's like 20k

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell of a gym. I could only dream of having a home gym like that when I was 26...turned 49 today. LOL

[/QUOTE]

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    turned 49 today.
    Well Happy Birthday Harris!!

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy birthday Harris!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Gregg and Nick!

Happy Birthday Harris!![/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Well Happy Birthday Harris!!

Yes, Happy Birthday!!

Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    Hell of a gym. I could only dream of having a home gym like that when I was 26...turned 49 today. LOL
    Thanks! Happy bday!

Thanks Chris, really appreciate it!
    Yes, Happy Birthday!!

Thank you, Justin!
    Thanks! Happy bday!

Happy belated b-day!

I've found a little more info on the Empire pec fly I'm searching for. The manufacturer was Titan Exercise out of Dallas, the equipmem is labelled Empire by Titan. There is an incline bench on ebay, gives an example of the logo. Any help tracking the pec fly down would be greatly appreciated! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Empire-...item2580aa23b0
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy B-day too.

There is an incline bench on ebay, gives an example of the logo.
    I extracted Empire by Titan logo from your bench picture for easy viewing and archiving.

Here you go:

Attached Images
    Harmonia Early Music: http://www.harmoniaearlymusic.org
    SymphonyCast: http://symphonycast.org
    Performance Today: http://performancetoday.publicradio.org
    Studio360: http://www.studio360.org
    RadioLab: http://www.radiolab.org
    TED Radio Hour: http://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/
    This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org
    On Being: http://www.onbeing.org
    Snap Judgment: http://www.snapjudgment.org/radio-show
    Radio IQ: http://wvtf.org
    LibriVox: https://librivox.org/

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My version of HealthNutMD list - upper body: chest & tricep

Just following up on what I posted last week - here are some thoughts on upper body equipment... Thanks again for the feedback from my post on the lower body equipment.

(Again) Please note: that I intend to have nearly complete lines of Flex Leverage, Hammer Strength, MedX Avenger, Nautilus Power Plus/XPLoad, and Nebula in my commercial gym one day... & tons of Elite FTS, Power Lift, Sorinex and Pendulum/Rogers Pendulum in my sports training facility one day... And also- that I haven't listed much Atlantis and none of the Panetta equipment as I will definitely need to grow my business much larger to afford the larger shipping/retail cost of new equipment.

Please note: I added a few other catagories to expand my thoughts a bit- Accessories/Attachments, Barbells, Benches/Bodyweight units, Oly Benches/Racks/Platforms, Plate Loaded and Selectorized - which seemed to help me search the equipment sites for options and also further clarify my thoughts on what I'm looking for... Again any input is always greatly appreciated.

UPPER BODY: CHEST & TRICEP

1) Own- Keepers

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS Blast Straps
    Elite FTS Fat Bar Tricep Pressdown Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Swiss Multi-Grip Bar Cable attachment
    Spuds Inc Bodybuilder Towel Strap (with handles) Cable attachment
    Tricep Rope Cable attachment

Barbells
    Capps Texas Power Bar
    Elite FTS 4” Cambered Bar
    Elite FTS Fat Bar w/revolving ends
    Elite FTS Fat EZ 7’ Curl Bar
    Elite FTS Multi-Grip Swiss Bar
    Olympic EZ Curl Bar

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Bodymasters Adjustable Incline Bench
    Bodymasters Tricep Extension Bench
    Ellte FTS Collegiate 0-90 Bench
    Elite FTS Collegiate Decline Dumbbell Bench
    Elite FTS Deluxe Dumbbell Flat Bench
    Elite FTS Deluxe Dumbbell Incline Bench
    Legend Pro Series 0-90 Bench

Oly Benches/Racks/Platforms
    Elite FTS Collegiate Power Rack
    Forza Super Bench
    Legend Pro Series Power Cage
    Nebula Olympic Incline

Machines – plated loaded
    Hammer Strength Bench/Dip combo
    Hammer Strength Decline
    Hammer Strength Incline - horizontal grips
    Hammer Strength Incline – vertical grips
    Hammer Strength Wide Chest

Machines – selectorized

2) Own - May sell in future

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Nautilus XPload Vertical Chest

Machines – selectorized
    Nautilus 2ST Super Pullover

3) Top Priority Purchase in future

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS Gym Rings
    Elite FTS Heavy Duty Teardrop straps Cable attachment
    Mag Close Grip Neutral Cable attachment
    Mag Close Grip Pronate Cable attachment
    Mag Close Grip Supinate Cable atttachment
    Spud Inc. Fat Tricep strap Cable attachment
    T-Grip Barbell Tricep Cable attachment
    T-Grip Barbell Angled Grip Handle Cable attachment
    T-Grip Barbell Parallel Grip Handle Cable attachement

Barbells
    Elite FTS Football Bar
    Elite FTS Super Shoulder Saver Bar
    T-Grip Barbell 5’ Single Handle Bar
    T-Grip Barbell 7’ Angled Handle Bar

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Atlantis Dip Bars
    Atlantis Tricep Bench
    Bodymasters Dip Abdominal Chin unit
    Bodymasters Adjustable Flat Bench
    Bodymasters Adjustable Decline Bench
    Bodymasters Adjustable Incline (lumbar support)

Elite FTS Pro Bench Rack
    Nebula Olympic Decline

Machines – plated loaded
    MedX Avenger Converging Chest
    MedX Avenger 10 Degree Chest
    MedX Avenger Pullover
    MedX Avenger Seated Chest
    Nautilus Power Plus 10 Degree Chest
    Nautilus Power Plus Bench Press
    Nautilus Power Plus Incline
    Nautilus Power Plus Seated Dip
    Nautilus Power Plus Super Pullover
    Pendulum Vertical Chest

Machines – selectorized
    Atlantis Adjustable Crossover

4) Will Purchase in the future

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS 3” Cable Grenade Ball Cable attachment
    Elite FTS 3” Muscle Mace Cable attachment
    Elite FTS 3” V-Ball Tricep Bar Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Fat Bar Straight Triceps Revolving Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Supra-Bar Butterfly Tri-Bar Cable attachment

Barbells
    Elite FTS Supra Curl Bar
    Slayer Barbell
    Elite FTS Swiss Press Bar
    Elite FTS Swiss Reverse Grip Bar

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Atlantis Decline Flat Converging Bench Press
    Atlantis Incline Converging Bench Press
    Elite FTS Deluxe Smith Machine
    Flex Leverage Chest
    Flex Leverage Incline
    Flex Leverage Seated Dip
    Flex Leverage Standing Tricep Pushdown
    Hammer Strength Vertical Bench curved grips
    Nebula 3-grip Flat Converging Bench Press
    Nebula 3-grip Incline Converging Bench Press
    Nebula Db Pullover Bench
    Nebula Reverse Dips Bench
    Nebula Db Row Kickback Bench
    Nebula 2-Station Dip Bench

Machines – selectorized
    Bodymasters Overhead Tricep

5) Demo list for future purchase

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells
    Elite FTS 7’ Square 3” Fat Bar Tube (rackable)

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Bodymasters CXP Bench Press
    Bodymasters CXP Incline Press
    Hammer Strength Horizontal Bench
    Hammer Strength Seated Dip
    Hammer Strength Tricep Extension
    Nautilus XPload Incline
    Nautilus XPload Seated Dip
    Nautilus XPload Tricep Extension
    Nebula IDA Vertical Bench
    Nebula IDA Vertical Incline
    Power Lift Pro Load Seated Chest Press
    Power Lift Pro Load Incline Chest Press
    Strive Arm Extension
    Strive Chest Press
    Strive Incline Press

Machines – selectorized
    Atlantis Overhead Tricep
    Atlantis Tricep Extension
    Flex Fitness Tricep Extension
    Power Lift Pro Select Seated Chest Press
    Power Lift Pro Select Chin Dip Assist
    Power Lift Pro Select Seated Incline Chest Press
    Power Lift Pro Select Tricep Kickback
    Strive Chin Dip Assist

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My version of HealthNutMD list - upper body: deltoids-traps & neck

UPPER BODY: DELTOIDS-TRAPS & NECK

1) Own- Keepers

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS Blast Straps

Barbells
    Capps Texas Power Bar
    T-Grip Barbell 7’ Single Handle Bar

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Ellte FTS Collegiate 0-90 Bench
    Forza Dumbbell Utility Bench
    Legend Pro Series 0-90 Bench

Bodymasters Deadlift Shrug platform

Machines – plated loaded
    Forza Shrug
    Hammer Strength Behind the neck Press
    Hammer Strength High Pull (1st gen)
    Hammer Strength Squat Lunge
    Hammer Strength Super Incline

Machines – selectorized

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Nautilus XPload 4-way Neck
    Nautilus XPload Overhead Press

Machines – selectorized

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS Gym Rings

Barbells
    Dr. Ken’s 5’ Log Training Bar
    Dr. Ken’s 7’ Log Training Bar
    Elite FTS Farmer’s Walk handles
    Elite FTS Log Press (rackable)

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Bodymasters Multi-purpose Seated Press Bench

Bodymasters Olympic Seated Press w/ spotter platform
    Elite FTS Rickshaw
    Nebula Olympic Military Bench

Machines – plated loaded
    MedX Avenger Shoulder
    Nautilus Power Plus Lateral Raise
    Nautilus Power Plus Military Press
    Rogers Pendulum 5-way Neck
    Rogers Pendulum Shoulder Incline

Machines – selectorized
    Power Lift Pro Select Standing 4-way Neck

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Atlantis Converging Shoulder Press
    Flex Leverage Seated Shrug
    Flex Leverage Shoulder
    MedX Avenger Lateral Raise
    Nebula Standing Shrug
    Powernetics Shoulder Rotator

Machines – selectorized

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plated loaded
    Bodymasters CXP Shoulder Press
    Bodymasters PS500 Shrug
    Hammer Strength 4-way Neck
    Hammer Strength Jammer
    Hammer Strength Front Military Press
    Hammer Strength Lateral Raise
    Hammer Strength Rear Delt
    Hammer Strength Rotator Cuff
    Hammer Strength Seated Standing Shrug
    Nautilus Power Plus 4-way Neck
    Power Lift Pro Load 4-way Neck
    Power Lift Pro Load Jammer
    Power Lift Pro Load Shoulder Press
    Watson Viking Press

Machines – selectorized
    Power Lift Pro Select Lateral Raise
    Power Lift Pro Select Shoulder Press
    Strive Lateral Raise
    Strive Pec Deck Rear Delt

My version of HealthNutMD list - upper body: back & bicep & grip-forearm

UPPER BODY: BACK & BICEP & GRIP-FOREARM

1) Own- Keepers

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS 24” Straight Pro Style Lat Bar Cable attachment
    Elite FTS 28” Multi-Purpose Deluxe Curl Bar Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Blast Straps
    Elite FTS Chinning Triangle Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Fat Bar 36” Angled Pro Style Lat Pull Revolving Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Fat Bar Double D Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Fat Bar Single D Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Rotator Bar
    Elite FTS Swiss Multi-Grip Bar Cable attachment
    Iron Mind Rolling Thunder Revolving Deadlift Handle

Barbells
    Capps Texas Power Bar
    Elite FTS 4” Cambered Bar
    Elite FTS Fat Bar w/revolving ends
    Elite FTS Fat EZ 7’ Curl Bar
    Elite FTS Multi-Grip Swiss Bar
    Olympic EZ Curl Bar

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Bodymasters Seated Preacher Curl
    Bodymasters Standing Dual-Sided Preacher Curl
    Forza Dumbbell Utility Bench

Bodymasters Deadlift Shrug platform

Machines – plate loaded
    Flex Leverage Low Row
    Flex Leverage Pulldown
    Hammer Strength DY Row
    Hammer Strength Front Lat Pulldown
    Hammer Strength Gripper
    Hammer Strength High Row
    Hammer Strength Rowing (2nd gen)
    Legend Pro Series Lat Pulldown Floor Row
    Legend Prone High Row (bench pull)
    Nebula Lever Row
    Williams Strength T-Bar Row

Machines – selectorized

Accessories/Attachments

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Machines – plate loaded
    Magnum Biangular Pulldown

Machines – selectorized
    Nautilus 2ST Super Pullover

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS 4” Grenade Lat Bar Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Back Bar Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Gym Rings
    Mag Medium Grip Neutral Cable attachment
    Mag Medium Grip Pronate Cable attachment
    Mag Medium Grip Supinate Cable atttachment
    Mag Wide Grip Cable attachment
    T-Grip Barbell Angled Grip Handle Cable attachment
    T-Grip Barbell Parallel Grip Handle Cable attachement

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Bodymasters Assisted Dip Chin (plate loaded)
    Bodymasters Dip Abdominal Chin unit
    Bodymasters Multi-purpose Seated Press Bench

Machines – plated loaded
    Elite FTS Chest Supported Row
    Elite FTS Deluxe Smith Machine
    Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Pulldown (1st gen)
    Hammer Strength Low Row
    Hammer Strength Row/Shrug combo (or Nautilus Leverage)
    MedX Avenger Pulldown
    MedX Avenger Row
    Nautilus Power Plus Compound Row
    Nautilus Power Plus Bicep
    Nautilus Power Plus Super Pullover
    Pendulum Gripper
    Rogers Pendulum 3-Way Row

Machines – selectorized
    Atlantis Adjustable Crossover
    Atlantis Incline Row
    Atlantis Lat Pulldown
    Atlantis Low Row
    Flex Fitness Dorsi Flexor seated row

Accessories/Attachments
    Elite FTS 36” Fat Bar Pro Style Revolving Cable attachment
    Elite FTS 48” Fat Bar Lat Pull Revolving Cable attachment
    Elite FTS 48” Fat Bar Reverse Lat Pull Revolving Cable attachment
    Elite FTS Supra-Bar Cable Curl/Lat Bar Cable attachment

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units
    Nebula Db Row Kickback Bench

Machines – plate loaded
    Atlantis Preacher Curl
    Flex Leverage Bicep
    Hammer Strength Bicep
    Hammer Strength Rowing (1st gen)
    Magnum Biangular Seated Row
    Nebula Bent Row Bench
    Nebula IDA Lat Pulldown
    Nebula IDA Low Row
    Nebula IDA Rower
    Nebula T-Bar Row

Machines – selectorized
    Bodymasters Bicep Curl

Accessories/Attachments
    Captains of Crush Grippers
    Sorinex Grip Machine
    Sorinex Landmine Single handle
    Sorinex Mighty Mitts Anvil Trainer
    Sorinex Mighty Mitts Fat Vertical handles
    Sorinex Mighty Mitts Hub Lift
    Sorinex Mighty Mitts Pinch Blocks handles
    Sorinex Mighty Mitts Pop’s Gripper
    Watson Dr Tom’s Combo Bar
    Watson Poliquin Angled Dual Grip Bar
    Watson Poliquin Dual Grip Bar
    Watson Poliquin Power Curl Bar Extreme
    Watson Row Bar
    Watson Thors Hammer

Barbells

Benches/Bodyweight units

Atlantis Forearm Bench
    Cybex Scott Preacher Curl

Machines – plate loaded
    Bodymasters CXP Lat Pulldown
    Bodymasters CXP Seated Rowing
    Nautilus XPload Bicep
    Nautilus XPload Compound Row
    Nautilus XPload Pulldown
    Nautilus XPload T-Bar Row
    Power Lift Pro Load Bent Over Row
    Power Lift Pro Load Front Lat Pulldown
    Power Lift Pro Load High Row
    Power Lift Pro Load Lat Pulldown
    Power Lift Pro Load Low Row
    Power Lift Pro Load Seated Row
    Strive Arm Curl
    Strive Extreme Row

Machines – selectorized
    Atlantis Bicep Isolator
    Atlantis Multi-Foream
    Flex Fitness Bisolator
    Power Lift Pro Select Bicep Curl
    Power Lift Pro Select Chin Dip Assist
    Power Lift Pro Select Lat Pulldown
    Power Lift Pro Select Row
    Strive Chin Dip Assist
    Strive Diverging Lat Pulldown
    Strive Diverging Seated Row

Thanks to fellow forum members, I went and picked this up for $200.00 (2 hour drive)

This was in storage, brand-new... from a former big-time Nebula sales rep who knows Gene M and Tom E very well.

Attached Images

Thanks to fellow forum members, I went and picked this up for $200.00 (2 hour drive)

This was in storage, brand-new... from a former big-time Nebula sales rep who knows Gene M and Tom E very well.
    You must have made good contacts as even what little "used" gear that you have picked up has been in mint condition and in your color combination.

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome pickup Chris! That nebula piece looks immaculate.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

Closed Thread
Page 204 of 268 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast