View Poll Results: what is your choice

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro life

45 40.54%
  • pro sloot choice

66 59.46%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Too fcuking bad brah, just because half of its DNA is yours doesnt mean chit, only the woman gets the right to make that extremely important decision.

Im all for abortion, as long as the women also receives a complimentary sterilization.
    And get out of here with the poverty argument about not knowing where the line is when it comes to rape, incest, and the womans health on the line.
    If shes going to die because of the pregnancy than by all means. If shes raped/incset then its understandable to not want to go through all that psychological trama. But when shes too lazy to take care of herself/ be responsible beforehand then...

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    My view is that as long as it can't sustain life outside of the womb by itself, the woman should be able to have an abortion. If it can, it should be removed/induced and put up for adoption.

Imagine being a chick and being forced to carry around a kid you dont want. It would emotionally and physically destroy you and even if she did raise the kid a lot of times the quality of mother is quite poor (not mature enough for child/resents child/bad postnatal depression).

Unfortunately for dudes, there is no real way to separate responsibilities.
    This. Simply "having the baby" and giving it up for adoption isn't an easy thing at all.

Nobody thinks of abortions like getting their nails done, as OP said.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rastafariie View Post
    If shes going to die because of the pregnancy than by all means. If shes raped/incset then its understandable to not want to go through all that psychological trama. But when shes too lazy to take care of herself/ be responsible beforehand then...
    OP, situation for you.

Girl has IUD
    Guy has condom

Girl gets pregnant (it happens)

What do?
    Starting Weight: 127.8kg (282lbs) Nov '11

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)
    All Im saying is a female should take responsibility with her body to take the necessary precautions to prevent pregnancies if shes going to have a sex life than stead of being carless about it. This isnt the stone age where nothing is available. and 12 year olds going to get abortions without their parents knowing is mind blowing. But I guess you're fine with that.
    I didn't give my opinion on abortion legality.

Evidence of rape through medical examinations. not just false claims made towards the guy for x number of reasons
    You can't prove rape through medical examinations. You're talking about allowing what you believe is murder based on something you can't prove. And allowing it for "incest" is laughable because how do prove the father of the fetus is a family member? And even if they were the father, an increase in chance of birth defects is a reason to allow murder? Let's allow murder for anyone who is pregnant and has a history of genetic defects in the family, does drugs, or is over 35 because those increase the chance of birth defects as well.

and for health risks, like ectopic pregnancies, the mother will die without getting rid of the embryo etc etc
    I can't think of a good comparison to show you how flawed this is, but being allowed to "murder" someone because of health risks to yourself is irrational.
    Last edited by jcant; 10-29-2013 at 12:10 AM.

IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    I think really late term ones are horrible, but I don't think the government has any right to put restrictions on what goes on in a person's body, especially because:

The picture has nothing to do with the argument or logic. That's just the fallacy of appealing to emotion.

The government has nothing to do with a women who at 9 months pregnant kills the baby? Hard to believe you actually believe that

Edit: just saw the slogan: "its your body, its your choice" Dang
    "Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility."
    -Augustine

Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rastafariie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol at this. Do you know how traumatized most women get after an abortion? Its not a contraception, its a last resort in a vast majority of cases. The only 100% safe contraception is no sex, you ok to not have sex with a girl until you are ready to have a kid with her?

inb4OPFAvirgin.
    If they are being traumatized then it shouldnt be heavily encouraged. Did you not read where I said the girl went in 7 times? Multiple girls that is. here in America females use it as contraception alot! 12 year olds!!!

I make sure I take all the necessary steps to prevent pregnancy. and if all else fails then Im willing to take full responsibility since it was my choice to be a cumdumpster in the first place.

[QUOTE=conceptions;1155361493]This. Simply "having the baby" and giving it up for adoption isn't an easy thing at all.

Nobody thinks of abortions like getting their nails done, as OP said.[/QUOTE

I was saying that based on people Ive come across etc.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the girl im banging is pro choice... win/win.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suggestive is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If they are being traumatized then it shouldnt be heavily encouraged. Did you not read where I said the girl went in 7 times? Multiple girls that is. here in America females use it as contraception alot! 12 year olds!!!

I make sure I take all the necessary steps to prevent pregnancy. and if all else fails then Im willing to take full responsibility since it was my choice to be a cumdumpster in the first place.
    Hear about the girl that needed to take the driving exam 14 times to get her license?

Fuuuuark all girls must be terrible at driving.

You sound like you dont have a lot of respect for women who choose to have sex. You have problems with your mother OP, or just hate women for going after guys who aren't shorter than them?

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Women should have more abortions

OP, situation for you.

Girl has IUD
    Guy has condom

Girl gets pregnant (it happens)

What do?
    Whatever they decide to do is on them Im not going to stop them. but surley not going to encourage an abortion. At least they tried to take precautions. Iud, conoms. Im talking about girls who are just free for all without any care in the world. Thats what upsets me

Hear about the girl that needed to take the driving exam 14 times to get her license?

Fuuuuark all girls must be terrible at driving.

You sound like you dont have a lot of respect for women who choose to have sex. You have problems with your mother OP, or just hate women for going after guys who aren't shorter than them?
    This has nothing to do with just having sex. I never said DONT HAVE SEX. Damn at least be responsible first!

why would I base my opinions about certain woman actually to a mans height? I know plenty of women who take responsibility for their actions.

Whatever they decide to do is on them Im not going to stop them. but surley not going to encourage an abortion. At least they tried to take precautions. Iud, conoms. Im talking about girls who are just free for all without any care in the world. Thats what upsets me
    You are talking about changing laws to stop a minority bro. If you honestly do have an assignment on this I have some advice for you.

You need to accept that with anything there will be people who flaunt it and dont care. You dont remove wellfare because there are no-hopers who are long term unemployed and not looking do you? They are the minority and in the vast majority of cases wellfare helps people. I understand your disdain for people who sloot it up and act like a child's life means nothing. It does mean something, and for most people (males included), the choice to abort is a hard one. I get you are frustrated with people who sloot and abort and chalk it up to #YOLO but making law pro life means harming the mental and physical wellfare of a lot of women while guarding against a trouble few.

so what about this then?

Also when a man kills a pregnant lady how come he is charged with 2 murders but these girls who are having abortions done up to 6 months arent?

If it isnt murder of anysort or not a baby until birth than why is he charged with 2 murders? Happens alot

para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000) para_gene is just really nice. (+1000)

wait, people are ejaculating inside you?

IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IAmTheOne1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so what about this then?

Also when a man kills a pregnant lady how come he is charged with 2 murders but these girls who are having abortions done up to 6 months arent?

If it isnt murder of anysort or not a baby until birth than why is he charged with 2 murders? Happens alot
    Is this true? Source?
    "Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility."
    -Augustine

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so what about this then?

i personally think charging someone with 2 murders for killing a pregnant woman is ****ing retarded
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

so what about this then?

That depends on your place bro, in aussieland as far as I know if a guy assaults a woman and her baby dies he is done for GBH. If he murders her, it's one murder.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nobody encourages abortions.
    *wide hips crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

Originally Posted by IAmTheOne1 View Post
    Is this true? Source?
    I've read news articles about this happening years ago. will find

I beg to differ about that one. Alot of people arent discouraging it either

So you're just going to neg me and not respond?

I guess I wasn't expecting a coherent response anyways from a woman.
    -Augustine

zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zronv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They shouldn't be rewarded for being a sloot and phucking up, gives them an excuse to do it more. It's murder, look at it however you want you're still killing a living thing that would of grown up to be a normal human like you. Imagine if your mother thought about aborting you or some chit and here you are today supporting killing what you once were lmao.

You are talking about changing laws to stop a minority bro. If you honestly do have an assignment on this I have some advice for you.

You need to accept that with anything there will be people who flaunt it and dont care. You dont remove wellfare because there are no-hopers who are long term unemployed and not looking do you? They are the minority and in the vast majority of cases wellfare helps people. I understand your disdain for people who sloot it up and act like a child's life means nothing. It does mean something, and for most people (males included), the choice to abort is a hard one. I get you are frustrated with people who sloot and abort and chalk it up to #YOLO but making law pro life means harming the mental and physical wellfare of a lot of women while guarding against a trouble few.
    Yes which is due at 9:50 am and Im only on one paragraph.. I have to pick a side and argue with the other life vs choice

"I understand your disdain for people who sloot it up and act like a child's life means nothing. It does mean something, and for most people (males included), the choice to abort is a hard one. I get you are frustrated with people who sloot and abort and chalk it up to #YOLO " Was my only reason for making this thread

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)
    so what about this then?

'

You can only legally get an abortion in a doctor's office done by a doctor. A woman can't just kill the fetus on her own legally. Some states have a specific "self induced abortion" felony.

If push comes to shove she can always buy toys you know...

Originally Posted by jcant View Post
    '

You can only legally get an abortion in a doctor's office done by a doctor. A woman can't just kill the fetus on her own legally. Some states have a specific "self induced abortion" felony.
    Im aware on what is done in a doctors office and each procedure that can be done

cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50) cracckedview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing I don't understand with the "it's your body your choice" argument is, why can't that be applied to drug users and such?

Also in Canada abortion is paid by the tax payers. Why don't men not have a say in it if they are funding it?

Pro life btw

I beg to differ about that one. Alot of people arent discouraging it either
    On the contrary, there's the whole pro-life movement that discourages abortions, and most people who are pro-choice would actively try to avoid a situation in which an abortion might seem necessary rather than encourage it as an option.

It boils down to the choice between giving women-- autonomous adult humans-- the right to manage their own body or taking that right away for an undeveloped fetus or, depending who you talk to, person. I do think that if the physical burden of carrying a child wasn't exclusive to women that this wouldn't be an issue.
    *wide hips crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

Im aware on what is done in a doctors office and each procedure that can be done
    Then there's your answer. Until a doctor legally aborts the fetus, killing/aborting the fetus is a crime/murder. Up to you to decide if that's fair or not.