Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swks26 View Post
    What's my bodyfat here? Srs this is me.

its hard to judge since you have like 12 pounds lean body mass, but you are defiantly around 10%
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post
    I bought a fuk load of gum for this.

god damn thanks brahs I'm getting dat motivation, currently cutting atm 15-16% bf.

Hopefully I'll be 12% by November.
    Make sure you chew in sets of 12-15 Reps, no more than 90 seconds rest. Your jaw will make all kinds of significant gains.

AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    metabolic damage is broscience dude.

At most your metab will slow down 100-200 calories.
    Amen.

Anyways having low body fat is great if it makes you happy but don't count on too many people respecting or appreciating it. Back in June I got down to around 4% and although I got a lot of attention at the gym I'd say 80% of it was negative. For every 1 person who came up to me and said I looked awesome or asked how they could look like me I'd get 5-6 idiots, often complete strangers, saying "omg being that lean can't be healthy" or "geez you must never eat to look like that." Every day I heard all kinds of comments like that. Whether people really believed the offensive **** they said I didn't know or care.

So as far as getting that lean I'd do it for yourself and nobody else. In my case I loved what I looked like and felt great though so I couldn't have cared less about what people thought or had to say.
    Instagram: @andythompson1

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AndyThompson View Post
    Amen.

Anyways having low body fat is great if it makes you happy but don't count on too many people respecting or appreciating it. Back in June I got down to around 4% and although I got a lot of attention at the gym I'd say 80% of it was negative. For every 1 person who came up to me and said I looked awesome or asked how they could look like me I'd get 5-6 idiots, often complete strangers, saying "omg being that lean can't be healthy" or "geez you must never eat to look like that." Every day I heard all kinds of comments like that. Whether people really believed the offensive **** they said I didn't know or care.

So as far as getting that lean I'd do it for yourself and nobody else. In my case I loved what I looked like and felt great though so I couldn't have cared less about what people thought or had to say.
    4%?

Not sure if srs

Pics

AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbandonThread is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9%, people actually started to notice that my face became more thin. In a healthy way
    8%, random sloots walk up to me and try to caress my cheekbones.
    7%, I slowly started to realize my latent telekinetic powers.
    6% and I could control others with my mind.

cutting to 5% as we speak.

Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    1. why is that chick clutching your sides with a strong ass kung-fu death grip?

2. honestly, w/ shirt on. It looks like youve never picked up a weight in your life.

3. are u sure thats below 10% in that pic?
    Negged for being a khunt.

I hope I look like that when I get to 170ish.

Originally Posted by K1oud View Post
    Man i havent been above 10% body fat in months, probably close to a year already. Thank you genetics and super fast metabolism.
    Maybe that's why you have a 760 total.

No hate.

Stoned, HBB talent scout. Skimovich's Avatar
    Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skimovich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    lowest i ever got about 12 id guess avi is around the same time real blurry potato phone

dat jaw
    guessing higher cause misc is dick heads

strong matching hat to length correlation

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    metabolic damage is broscience dude.

At most your metab will slow down 100-200 calories.
    I'm not sure about it being broscience, but i agree people have blown it way out of proportion recently.

However, wether it exists or not is irrelevant. It's the effects described in laynes video that really matter and those happen often to people who are dieting. Plenty of people start deducting calories mindlessly while doing cardio every day for an hour and they stop losing weight suddenly. I'm not trying to discuss wether it's real or not, just trying to give a heads up to the people who are doing that currently here. I'm not a huge fan of layne either, but i'm sure there's at least a few people who can help themselves by watching it. I know it helped me.
    lófasz

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is ok, not too bad. Most people don't know anything and think you're a skinny fgt with your shirt on. The lose their **** if you have an opportunity to strip down.
    Mirin bf so fcking bad brag

Post a frontal pic for reps and gap material

All homo
    ~**NYC crew**~
    *Always pick 3 crew*

Current PR:
    Deadlift: 455
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 315 - 11/4/2014!!

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People mire and people hate, that's about it.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    tfw when endo

Got down to 10% after summer of landscaping 50 hours/week and spot on diet couple years ago. Promptly went back to 12ish after I went back to school that fall.
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

Registered User nicktricktricky's Avatar
    nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000)
    can't truly comment as I'm not 10% yet, but I have been cutting for about 2 months and people constantly keep commenting "oh man you're losing all your mass, you look so much smaller" but then when I hangout with same people in the hot tub they're all mirin
    *always pick 7 crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jordoz View Post
    Negged for being a khunt.

I hope I look like that when I get to 170ish.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got down to 9% a few years back....I felt like pure ****. Couldn't perform well and decided to not keep levels that low. Due to my job, it's really not feasible to keep BF levels that low and it negatively affects performance. Not a good thing.
    OEF IX, X, XI, XII vet
    Dog Crew
    Former 11B Crew
    MFC
    GlockMasterRace
    6.8ARGoat

AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoBuffalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feels good when in gym and pumped in a sleeveless tee or just shirtless in general....

doesn't look like I lift with a shirt on...

Has its ups and downs I guess
    RIP Chase Creech, forever my lifting partner/friend.

Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000) Addyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Threads like me these me evaluate this whole "bulk till I'm at the weight I want to be"

I think I'm just going to have one solid cut down to 10% and really watch my bulk from there
    Starting Weight: 108 lb (21 months)

*Check out every window reflection Crew

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're natty you've got two choices. Be ripped and looked good with your shirt off, or bulk and look good with shirt on.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Addyman View Post
    Threads like me these me evaluate this whole "bulk till I'm at the weight I want to be"

I think I'm just going to have one solid cut down to 10% and really watch my bulk from there
    my plan as well. can't go through years of my life looking like **** on a bulk.

I'm probably going to end up doing -20% maintenance on cardio days and +20% maintenance calories on lifting days. the bulk will be slower, but I'll stay lean doing it and will never have to worry about extended cutting again.

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by azstrengthcoach View Post
    If you're natty you've got two choices. Be ripped and looked good with your shirt off, or bulk and look good with shirt on.
    or you could have both in moderation. 12% seems like a good compromise no?
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    I don't consider 12 all that ripped.

Originally Posted by SRSsrsSRS View Post
    I'm only 178lb so I'll never look big in a shirt but when I've been to work with a best and shorts on they are like wtf! Like I'm a totally different person lol.

Never been over 11-12% in my life I don't think.

Lowest I think I ever got was 5%? This pic 7 months was me at 152, can't relive I had to keep down to this level for months at a time, no wonder I felt like sheet.

I'm not 5% in this pic but it's just a reference as I had to lose a further 5lbs to make the 147 limit. Reckon I was about 6%. Never am I sacrificing performance like this ever again.

I'd say 5-6

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gay would rather be 14% BF srs brb not filling out XL shirt when lean you just look good with shirt off unless you techin you look a skinny ******* lean with a shirt on

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm only 178lb so I'll never look big in a shirt but when I've been to work with a best and shorts on they are like wtf! Like I'm a totally different person lol.

Lowest I think I ever got was 5%? This pic 7 months was me at 152, can't relive I had to keep down to this level for months at a time, no wonder I felt like sheet.

I'm not 5% in this pic but it's just a reference as I had to lose a further 5lbs to make the 147 limit. Reckon I was about 6%. Never am I sacrificing performance like this ever again.

Mirin (no homo)

I've got a similar physique but am not as muscular nor shredded as you. How did you get so fukking cut?
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leanest I got was 6%bf however I can't maintain it and work at the same time.

When you're super learn - well for me anyways - and eating as few carbs as I do, your concentration and cognitive skills go right out the window. Both of which I need immensely at my job.

jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    Was gonna say this. I got down to 9-10% before but wasnt worth it to me so i can only imagine what below that was. Would rather be 12-15% and feel more full. Plus my abs have never fadded away on bulk
    °Music: BornToFlyEnt.blogspot.com

°Instagram : Instagram.com/TheBulJso

°Status : Bulking to 210

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm no wear near as shredded now. I'm about 10% currently. At the time I was using intermittent fasting lean gains style and I was having the majority of my calories after training at night. Ate roughly 2400 calories a day with a big carb refeed of about 8000 calories on a Saturday. I'd do my strength training 4-5 times per week with my training boxing training sessions which was pretty much low and high intensity aerobic work at about 60-90 minutes at a time.
    That feel when I can't lose weight unless I go below 1800.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500) Jmart66 is not very helpful. (-500)

how do the women feel about this?

TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDeathLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I been at around 10% body fat percentage for around 10 years now and it feels great. I've been reeling in all kinds of fish (do you get me?) and I have quite some muscle mass also which make me look rather aesthetically pleasing.

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheDeathLord View Post
    I been at around 10% body fat percentage for around 10 years now and it feels great. I've been reeling in all kinds of fish (do you get me?) and I have quite some muscle mass also which make me look rather aesthetically pleasing.
    stats 6 120lbs...
    just lol