Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    I throw the whites away and eat the yolks.
    Was watching, "How to make perfect eggs" on America's test kitchen. Chef used 6 eggs, 2 extra yolks, and cream ligtly whisked with a fork. Cooked in butter med/hi heat constantly stirring until streaky, then down to low.

Nice large curds, yellow, tender. When she took a bite I drooled a little on my shirt.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    The yolk contains about 40% of an egg's protein along with all the other good stuff that eggs provide. In light of the fact that dietary cholesterol intake =/= an increase in blood cholesterol levels, it makes no sense to not eat the entire egg.
    Eggzactly!
    "It is a mind game, I'm going to win." - EjnarKolinkar

Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually use 1 whole egg/5 egg whites for my scrambles, but today grabbed a bunch of the carton egg whites so my dog won't end up high cholesterol from all the yolks lol
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigDonnieBrasco View Post
    THIS!!

I eat 2 whole raw and at least two or three poached everyday!
    Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect blood cholesterol the way you hear!
    You eat raw eggs? Dang brah you're playing some Russian roulette with a bacterial infection.

As for those worried about chloresterol, cook your eggs in coconut oil. Good stuff
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

does not deny being fat. AnthropoidApe's Avatar
    AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000) AnthropoidApe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whole egg, not counting the shell even though it's got lots of calcium. Cholesterol good at last check.

On a very, very restricted calorie intake (mainly talking about fairly small people here) I could argue a case for eating, say two eggs but only one of the yolks. This is still reasonably tasty, plenty of protein, but quite a lot lighter on calories. For a grown man, there would be no point.
    My Indian name is Dances With Barbells.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156386183
    All-Pro Simple Beginner's Routine Wiki: http://allpro-sbr.wikia.com/

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what do you primadonnas do with the yolk after you seperate it?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    ---
    Scramble it and put it in a gif, send it to you with noodz as you requested and say "Yolks on you, son!"

Okay, seriously, haven't read all the replies here, but unless you have a cholesterol problem to begin with--and I'm not even sure eating eggs would exacerbate the situation--it makes sense to eat the whole egg. As the old saying goes, if God had wanted us to separate eggs He'd have put them in separate shells. Not that I'm religious, but I hope the point is made. There's a reason why the egg is as it is. The yolk, while it does have fat, also contains lecithin which helps to emulsify excess cholesterol and transport it out of the body. It also has protein and other goodies which aid in miantaining cellular integrity, circulation of the body's hormones, and more. The white, while primarily protein, does not contain lecithin (or very little). In short, from this layperson's perspective, it makes sense to eat the egg whole. JMO...
    Last edited by GuyJin; 09-25-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herukano is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    4 large poached eggs every day for 2nd breakfast truly lush

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Put it into a sock along with the rest of my wasted goodness.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reality is, you need to eat cholesterol to live. Can't make certain hormones without it, and cholesterol is an antioxidant. Ancient mummies 3000 years ago have the same percentage of arterial hardening as people today. Furthermore, in spite of the intrinsic dietary differences between the mummies, atherosclerosis was the same. What this tells you is that arterial hardening is independent of diet. All you really can do is eat balanced and monitor along with your doctor.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    i have my doubts your eating this many calories.
    Was so tired and out of it after work last night that thought your times were the calorie count, lol, sorry.

Still tired & sore........ off to the gym & work I go.

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat the whole egg. Usually have 3 over easy a few times a week for breakfast. My wife doesn't like them over easy so scrambled or omelettes on the weekends.

Registered User BigDonnieBrasco's Avatar
    BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDonnieBrasco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by paul_v View Post
    You eat raw eggs? Dang brah you're playing some Russian roulette with a bacterial infection.
    The risk is horribly over-blown... BUT... that being said I would not eat raw STORE bought eggs. We have our own organic, pastured hens, and I eat them within a day or two of being laid. Store bought eggs can legaly be sold in the US when they are 10 MONTHS old!
    You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer

wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wulf88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    Was so tired and out of it after work last night that thought your times were the calorie count, lol, sorry.

Still tired & sore........ off to the gym & work I go.
    No worries.....like i said, some days i eat more others i eat less.....but i have found that eggs are the best source of protien for me.......
    From the body cast of an injured working dog (finding IEDs) in Afghanistan: TALIBAN TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Plato: Only the dead have seen the end of war.

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wulf88 View Post
    No worries.....like i said, some days i eat more others i eat less.....but i have found that eggs are the best source of protien for me.......
    Cheapest form of protein and fat for your buck IMHO. Win, win for lifting chit and getting them gainz.

NateOZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out pastured eggs if they're available to you at a reasonable price. Much tastier than commercial eggs and you'll never want to throw away the yolk as it's so good.

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Cheapest form of protein and fat for your buck IMHO. Win, win for lifting chit and getting them gainz.
    Could not have said it any better

yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogeshverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whole egg all the way. Yolk has cholesterol which is essential for testosterone. So whole egg will be better at building muscle than whites.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eggs.....yuck I can't eat them. Can't help but think of them as chicken abortions.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Eggs.....yuck I can't eat them. Can't help but think of them as chicken abortions.
    Okay, I know a lot of people feel that way, but THEY'RE NOT. You know that. But if you don't want to eat them, fine.

Eggs aren't my favorite food either. Once or twice a week I get a craving for them, but two or three of them and I'm done. Poached or hard boiled for me, always the white and yolk.

The past couple of months I've been spending too much time in hotels that have some scrambled-eggy food-like product as part of their free hot breakfast. I don't know what that crap is but it tastes like salt to me. Luckily they usually have some peeled hard boiled eggs in the little glass-front fridge (where they keep the sugary Yoplait yogurt), so when I'm in the mood for eggs I'll grab a couple of those.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancingduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A nutritionist told me the yellow yolk had hdl. which is good.. and when I couldn't wrap the concept around my head about hdl and ldl.. she explained " ldl is bad fat.. hdl can be remembered a Happy fat" since then I eat about l whole egg and a bunch of egg whites.. but late at night or before bed.. I might chomp one or two whole eggs.. splash a little rainbow peppercorn from Tj's on their .. and you have a quickie snack.
    Fist of the North Star crew.

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dancingduck View Post
    splash a little rainbow peppercorn from Tj's on...
    That is good on eggs, but if you have a Penzey's Spices store near you, their "Mural of Flavor" seasoning is the most perfect complement to eggs ever. EVER, I say! It's salt-free, but you won't even miss the salt with this seasoning. (Also available online; Google Penzeys Spices.)

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This article explains the egg issue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b...b_3499583.html

Eggs are good for you.
    Rolling with the punches.

Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clintw1976 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whole eggs for me and I get them for free
    Trying to add muscle! BULK I think the term is....................SLOWLY!

Current 1RM

Dead 400
    Bench 242
    Squat 315

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigDonnieBrasco View Post
    The risk is horribly over-blown... BUT... that being said I would not eat raw STORE bought eggs. We have our own organic, pastured hens, and I eat them within a day or two of being laid. Store bought eggs can legaly be sold in the US when they are 10 MONTHS old!
    Ah ok. That makes sense. I was not aware of the 10 month old egg possibility...that's scary especially since I eat close to a dozen a day.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Originally Posted by paul_v View Post
    Ah ok. That makes sense. I was not aware of the 10 month old egg possibility...that's scary especially since I eat close to a dozen a day.
    Just drop them in a bowl of water.

If they sink and lay flat then they are good to go.
    If they slightly raise then eat them quick smart.
    If they float. Chuck them fukers out.

Location: South Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000) LordGrover is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    If they slightly raise then eat them quick smart.
    Yep.
    Best for hard boiling at this point - peel real easy.
    http://www.musclefood.com/IG4833
    http://lastpass.com/f?3497706

Usus est magister optimus.

jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jobronze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whole eggs = quite possibly the world's most perfect food.

Originally Posted by jobronze View Post
    Whole eggs = IS WITHOUT DOUBT the world's most perfect food.
    Fixed that for you fella. Don't hold back.. Tell the truth.