Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Metalhead44 View Post
    Slap a woman and it's domestic violence,slap a child and it's "discipline".Get out of your caves *******s,there is a host of negative outcomes associated with spanking.
    Oh JEBUS CRUST it's this stupid phuck again.

Just so everyone knows, this guy fully believes that the man recently arrested in Massachusetts for planning to kidnap, rape, torture, dismember and eat children in his homemade dungeon deserves the same rights as any other person.

Now I bet you're going to say that he was spanked as a kid and that is why he turned out to be a ****phile and a cannibal, right?

Get off these boards and go back to licking Obama's clit. And by the way, I didn't read that wall of text you pmed me, I could tell that you wrote it with the utmost passion. Sorry. Lol kidding not sorry.
    If you rep me because I make a good post, I will rep you back for using the rep system as it should be used.

~Liftin' heavy, eatin' often, and layin' off the bottle~

CHECK OUT MY FOOD CHALLENGE ADVENTURES!
    70+ Hooters Wings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129531263
    2 Foot Long, 5+ lb Burrito: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139186373&page=1

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah, it's been called abuse ever since I was getting spankings. Too bad they didn't teach me much. Got in trouble anyway.

LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500)
    itt: "men" who where raised by slutty single mothers and are soft as ****

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting beat makes you stronger as long as there's no permanent physical damage.
    Girls should be spanked too.

Ass beat when I was younger crew checking in.

The difference in maturity between spanked kids and not spanked kids is quite large. And taking away "privileges" hardly works, since kids nowadays have so much other chit. Take away the laptop, they have an iphone. Take that away then the tv. Or netbook. Or ipad. Or even running to their friends house. Phuck, even the library has computers and free media, and the apple store is a block away at the mall.
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Truffes View Post
    But I like how the men in this site,think that if some guy doesn't act like a rat in steroids all the time,he's anything less than a man..a beta a feminine or whatever..seriously that just makes you all sound and look even more rediculous..
    stop making me waste negs.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    stop making me waste negs.
    lol, this
    the above post is not serious and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Thanks for your time.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by plznodemondrop View Post

Just so everyone knows, this guy fully believes that the man recently arrested in Massachusetts for planning to kidnap, rape, torture, dismember and eat children in his homemade dungeon deserves the same rights as any other person.

Now I bet you're going to say that he was spanked as a kid and that is why he turned out to be a ****phile and a cannibal, right?

Get off these boards and go back to licking Obama's clit. And by the way, I didn't read that wall of text you pmed me, I could tell that you wrote it with the utmost passion. Sorry. Lol kidding not sorry.
    Strong strawman.I said he should be treated as a HUMAN in and HUMANE manner not that he deserves to walk the streets or be within 100 metres of children.He's a ******* criminal and at the end of the day he belongs in jail,but he is still entitled to human rights.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500)
    getting beaten gives you character.

It's just like those fights you had as a kid, or the ones that went a bit sour.

You always have those scars and wounds on your body, time passes but they remain for ever. It gives you character.

I have about 6 scars on my body, each of them telling a different story

What are the kids who stayed inside their house going to have ? what type of character

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    While we are on the subject of child abuse and correctment. In your opinion which is worse? The typical spank on the arse or food denial? Such as sending your kid to bed without dinner?
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My dad almost knocked me out cold once when I lost a gameboy he had recently got me, I think it was stolen but I haven't lost anything since.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LoveU4eva99 View Post
    getting beaten gives you character.

It's just like those fights you had as a kid, or the ones that went a bit sour.

You always have those scars and wounds on your body, time passes but they remain for ever. It gives you character.

I have about 6 scars on my body, each of them telling a different story

What are the kids who stayed inside their house going to have ? what type of character
    Idk. But I know a few of them who landed good jobs as accountants or as other types of corporate robots.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong strawman.I said he should be treated as a HUMAN in and HUMANE manner not that he deserves to walk the streets or be within 100 metres of children.He's a ******* criminal and at the end of the day he belongs in jail,but he is still entitled to human rights.
    I hope you know that the person you are replying to has been in child education since pretty much forever.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    I hope you know that the person you are replying to has been in child education since pretty much forever.
    I don't give a phuck.Anybody who believes that it is justified to hurt a child under any circumstances shouldn't be around children.Would you ok if you found out that a daycare worker was pinching and slapping your child?No you'd call it child abuse and report it to the authorities and at the very least pull them out of that daycare.If someone else can't hurt your children,neither should you be able to.

Child who are spanked have more activation in parts of the brain associated with fear responses.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by plznodemondrop View Post

pls go mr "I base everything off emotion rather than rational thought". You were pathetic in that thread.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Registered User Livinhealthier2010's Avatar
    Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Livinhealthier2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    While we are on the subject of child abuse and correctment. In your opinion which is worse? The typical spank on the arse or food denial? Such as sending your kid to bed without dinner?
    food was never used as punishment, and there is where I would draw the line, as the parent, I would never want my child to go hungry, if the child refuses to eat, that's their problem
    Mod negged by LUKEDEICHER

Aways pick 1 crew

Former Misc EMT Crew

Former Misc Tradies Crew

Misc IT Crew

never had food denial. sounds awful.

spankings don't hurt as much after awhile, being hungry always sucks

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeweyEvanLifte View Post
    yeah op good for you. Im not saying its wrong to hit your kids in CERTAIN situations like if they need immediate correction (about to run into the road/put themselves in danger).

but...

every single study that has been done shows that positive reinforcement/taking privileges away from children is far more effective.

whats more.. beating kids instills violent behavior and trauma.
    so have fun with the ****ed up kid at school that likes to blow up cats with M80s, OP.
    Ya and those studies have shown to be very accurate in the difference between generations where spanking was an accepted form of discipline and todays youth.....oh wait no actually its the complete opposite and todays kids are more out of control than ever, disrespect parents, and are basically a complete joke to society.

OP to answer your question, I know a girl back when she was still technically a minor at 17, she walked all over her parents, stole money from them, was always smoking weed, ditching classes and failing, sneaking out and getting in trouble and basically sucked at life except for the fact she was hot as faurk. Her mom finally had enough after she got caught by the police for breaking curfew for like the 10th time (she would call her cousin who would pretend to be her mom) when they got home she went to try and smack her and the girl threatened to call 911 and claim she was abusing her.

She walked all over her mom for like 2 more years, her parents buy her everything(they arent even rich) and is an even bigger pos now
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

I don't give a phuck.Anybody who believes that it is justified to hurt a child under any circumstances shouldn't be around children.Would you ok if you found out that a daycare worker was pinching and slapping your child?No you'd call it child abuse and report it to the authorities and at the very least pull them out of that daycare.If someone else can't hurt your children,neither should you be able to.
    Of course I would not be okay with some daycare worker, teacher or a camp counselor dishing out a beating. This is why I was so adamant about having a stay at home parent if the parents could afford it. This excludes single parents and those that cannot get by on 1 salary obviously.

A parent is much more in tune when their child needs a simple slap on the arse to get their head straight over some idiot getting paid $8 an hour who loses their cool and takes it out on children.

There is a BIG difference there.

In my personal experience, once a child hits about 8-11 taking away privileges works much better than a spank. Also they are old enough to reason with at those ages.

BTW your opinion, which is worse, a spank (not beating) or sending a hungry child to bed without dinner? I am asking because a lot of parents use food denial as punishment because they think missing one meal will not harm their child.

lol @ food denial

isn't the goal to make your ****ing offspring stronger ?

You think i'd be ****ing 6'3 if i didnt eat food and get beaten ? trust me it's all correlated.

You want your kid to have good nutrition, that way it depelops properly and doesn't like like one of those neckbeards with no jaw, nose, brow or chin

Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used to get the belt and go to school the next day in bruises. My dad's favorite torture technique, however, was the result of an accident. My mom put child's play on for me when I was but a lad, thinking it was a children's movie. She heard me screaming a bit later. My father learned of this, and being the clever man that he was, he went out and bought a buddy doll. He would place Buddy around the house. I would throw the doll away only to see him reappear. Frightening.

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to try and see both sides with this one. There's a difference to getting spanked and getting beaten and there's a difference between getting hit/beaten/spanked for doing something majorly bad that might warrant it and forgetting to take the garbage out and you cop a hiding...the people saying they will smack their kids might never have to because the way they bring them up is enough to keep them in line. All you can do is do your best as a parent and hope that in every situation you make the right choice...odds are you won't but as long as your intentions are good then in time your child should see that (which many of you have looking back).

I have one son and haven't had to smack him...I've been able to deal with it in other ways. Wont say never but I hope I don't have to resort to it but if I do, he'll know that he's don goofed big time.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeweyEvanLifte View Post
    yeah op good for you. Im not saying its wrong to hit your kids in CERTAIN situations like if they need immediate correction (about to run into the road/put themselves in danger).

but...

every single study that has been done shows that positive reinforcement/taking privileges away from children is far more effective.

whats more.. beating kids instills violent behavior and trauma.
    so have fun with the ****ed up kid at school that likes to blow up cats with M80s, OP.
    I got beat hard when I was bad, not spanked, like borderline abuse. I'm not violent at all. Unless someone really pissess me off. I have a 3 yr old boy very rarely do I ever need to smack him. I find if you correct behavior early it won't escalate into other forms of bad behaviors. My son says please, thankyou and you're welcome like it's on speed dial

Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Ya and those studies have shown to be very accurate in the difference between generations where spanking was an accepted form of discipline and todays youth.....oh wait no actually its the complete opposite and todays kids are more out of control than ever, disrespect parents, and are basically a complete joke to society.

OP to answer your question, I know a girl back when she was still technically a minor at 17, she walked all over her parents, stole money from them, was always smoking weed, ditching classes and failing, sneaking out and getting in trouble and basically sucked at life except for the fact she was hot as faurk. Her mom finally had enough after she got caught by the police for breaking curfew for like the 10th time (she would call her cousin who would pretend to be her mom) when they got home she went to try and smack her and the girl threatened to call 911 and claim she was abusing her.

She walked all over her mom for like 2 more years, her parents buy her everything(they arent even rich) and is an even bigger pos now
    Lol another moralistic ******* who is trying to tell us how good the past was,well let me tell you now.You're romanticizing something that never truly existed.

Juvenile crime is down 50-60%
    Domestic violence has decreased by 63%
    The severity of violence has decreased over the last 3 decades
    robbery is at a all time low
    Gun crime has actually gone down significantly

Yet parents are liberal as ever....If "respect" is defined as deference to authority is the absence of reason/logic then it is a good thing that children are more "disrespectful".

Originally Posted by Livinhealthier2010 View Post
    food was never used as punishment, and there is where I would draw the line, as the parent, I would never want my child to go hungry, if the child refuses to eat, that's their problem
    Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    never had food denial. sounds awful.

spankings don't hurt as much after awhile, being hungry always sucks
    I am completely against food denial. That imo is the epitome of child abuse without an actual physical altercation. Also many parents use this method on growing children who needs nutrition.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My parents raised me very old fashion and comparing me to my youngest brother(12) who gets this new american pussy chit shows how much different he is from my other brothers and I.
    We were all told to stand up to bullies, so we did and honestly I thinked it did a chit ton for my confidence as a person, he was told to tell his teachers....he basically got choked out on the bus like a bitch and didnt do chit
    We all played sports and all played on atleast one high school team and were all recruited for collegiate teams on some level, youngest bro on the other hand refuses to do anything but play video games.

I will say he does get good grades, but we all did(we on that german genetic time)
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Lol another moralistic ******* who is trying to tell us how good the past was,well let me tell you now.You're romanticizing something that never truly existed.

Juvenile crime is down 50-60%
    Domestic violence has decreased by 63%
    The severity of violence has decreased over the last 3 decades
    robbery is at a all time low
    Gun crime has actually gone down significantly

Yet parents are liberal as ever....
    yea, domestic violence has gone down because every one breaks up their marriage, takes the kids and the slutty mother raises their boys to be gay .

Originally Posted by LoveU4eva99 View Post
    yea, domestic violence has gone down because every one breaks up their marriage, takes the kids and the slutty mother raises their boys to be gay .
    Notsureifsrs or just trolling with paranoid bull****.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Food denial is just cruel and torturous,
    A spank is a quick form of correction, it's over time to move on. Food denial is plain cruel.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some of you need to learn the difference between between spanking and abuse. Slapping the kid on the ass is completely different than powerbombing them through a table. I got spanked as a kid and I'm perfectly fine. I have a wonderful relationship with my parents and dont hold any grudges from the ass whoopins I got as a kid. The ones I knew growing up that didnt get disciplined were the ones that would fight back or curse at their parents infront of everyone.

The other thing that sucks about spankings is when you get one for something you really didn't do. feelsbadman