Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500)
    You should be happy you found out. most guys dont, girls are sneaky as hell. 7 Years is a long time but youre only 25 and first loves usually dont last these days

Do yourself a favour and break it off, you wont do it but its the best thing to do. You have to know when to cut things off, theres no point saving a sinking boat

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ActuaryBrah View Post
    Read through all 90-ish responses so far. Impossible for me to reply to everyone but I want to let you all know that all of you have offered sound advice and am thankful to you all who have taken the time to reply and help out a bro having a rough night.

I know what has to be done and I know the misc is right. It will be the hardest thing I will ever do. Even after all this, I feel bad for her because she has had a pretty rough life herself and especially this past year her and her family have gone through a WHOLE LOT of devastating sh*t.

idk why she did what she did but I know she does love me and I worry for what is gonna happend to her. I know I can't trust her any more and this hurts so bad but I still love her and need to find a way to break this off in a way that's least traumatic for both of us.
    Good, just in time for the upcoming cuffing season.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read through all 90-ish responses so far. Impossible for me to reply to everyone but I want to let you all know that all of you have offered sound advice and am thankful to you all who have taken the time to reply and help out a bro having a rough night.

I know what has to be done and I know the misc is right. It will be the hardest thing I will ever do. Even after all this, I feel bad for her because she has had a pretty rough life herself and especially this past year her and her family have gone through a WHOLE LOT of devastating sh*t.

idk why she did what she did but I know she does love me and I worry for what is gonna happend to her. I know I can't trust her any more and this hurts so bad but I still love her and need to find a way to break this off in a way that's least traumatic for both of us.
    who cares what that dumb kunt went through, how does her family problems have anything to do with YOUR relationship and her cheating ways??

dump the fuker and move on.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psych0tic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first off I'm really sorry man. Been there. But only once, its going to be hard but you learn real quick and this sh*t won't happen again. Never trust a woman. Wait till you see how much of a wh0re shes about to turn into, you gotta realize you dodged a bullet. Stay strong and learn from this. seriously sloots gunna sloot isnt just a meme, its real tea.

Also dont be the nice guy in the break up, you might be the nicest guy in the world but its way better to keep your manhood than be a poosy and feel like a chump down the road. You didnt do anything wrong but its up to you to make it right

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Don't be weak, son. She ****ed other dudes while with you. There is no excuse and you will never trust her,even if you realllllly tried.

You can't marry a girl you can't trust. Dump and disconnect entirely. The girl you meet in a couple months will make this decision look silly in retrospect.
    America's Team Always - Dallas Cowboys

"Who is wise? He who learns from every man."

stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000)
    get rid of this sluoot right away.... shes already cheated on you . and ur just wasting more and more time .. it will be hard but u can get over it . take a vacation somewhere and relax.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIslander View Post
    You should stay with her. It's obvious you're a cuckold.

F'n wow.
    lmfao
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man your post hit me right in the feels OP. I've been in your EXACT position before, except I didn't have good advice with girls like you'll get most of the time here on the MISC. Everyone here is correct. She's going to cheat if she hasn't already and there is no way to salvage the relationship at this point. Even if you did forgive her and tried to move pass this, she will still want something new and you won't be able to forgive her or forget about her deeds and IT WILL happen again. Sorry bro but it's true.

PS: don't cry to that hoe anymore, she thinks she has some power over you now

breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She was talking flirtatiously about sex with another man. She has no concept of moral boundaries within your relationship and it will just lead to heart-break brah.

SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Crying and depressed over this? No wonder she is tired of your ass. She needs a real man, send her to me

LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeschlongJames will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could really use some support from the Misc right now because I'm too ashamed to talk to anybody about this IRL. Sorry for the long read bros but I truly would love some support from you guys right now.

I've been with this girl since high school. She was my first and only. We had our issues but I loved her and we were planning on marriage. This October was gonna be our 7 year anniversary and I was going to propose to her.

She works at her bother's mechanic shop and her brother was out of town and his friend was taking his place at the shop while he was gone. So there were long periods in the day where my gf was alone with that guy at the shop. A couple months ago I saw some texts from him on her phone asking her to go out to a club with him and being flirtatious. I saw that she declined and was upset but I let it slide. Here's a link to the original thread I made when this **** started:

Long story short, a few hours ago she was passed out on my bed and for whatever reason I get her phone and look through her texts. I noticed it looked like she's been deleting her messages...I may get flamed for this but I quickly bought a software to recover deleted messages from iphones and recovered her texts. Unfortunately the software only recovered bits and pieces of conversations. I saw a few texts talking about their sexual history. She made some kinda remark that he may be disappointed if they fukked since he's used to girls with more experience. I also picked up bits of a conversation that looked like it happened on a night where she wanted to sex me but I had to wake up early for work and they were texting something about how she couldn't get any and something about her saying "well you can't help me with that either so ttyl" or something to that effect.

All bits and pieces but no concrete evidence that they fukked.

Even if they didn't **** and it was all just flirting, that is absolutely NOT ok with me. She swears nothing happened but how the **** can I know that's true. We sat there for hours talking...I cried like a bitch at one point asking what I did wrong to make this happen. She cried her eyes out too and said she is so sorry and left.

My world is fukked misc. I was on the brink of depression already for the past 2 years. I don't know if I can handle this **** right now. Thank God I had a ***** prescription from my doctor because otherwise I truly don't know what I would be doing right now if I wasn't on this ****.

Bros, please advise me on this one. Calling in sick from work tomorrow because I know I won't get **** done, I need to figure out wtf to do with my life now

Reading your story brought so many feels and rage.

I too had a similar situation years ago, my oneitis, girl I grew up with, dated after high school for 5 years, found some flirtatious sexual texts on her phone while she was passed out (during the rocky stage of our relationship) confronted her and all that.

we go on our separate ways, 2 years later we almost get back together (beta moment) and she runs off and marries this dude. I'm on the outside looking in feeling the feels (thinking back on who she USED to be prior to nomsayin) every time despite the smashing and banging sl00ts left and right spree I went through after.

OP what i'm trying to say here is you'll get past this but given that you were together for so long you might not TRULY get over it, best advice I can give is continue lifting and start smashing left and right.

No matter how much you wanna be with her things will never be the same again, that thought will haunt the back of your mind, the woman you loved is dead (figuratively)
    Paramedic Crew
    FUTURE FIREFIGHTER CREW
    Big Lebowski Crew
    305 Miami Heat Pa La Pinga Crew
    Only person in Miami that likes Hockey crew

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)

idk why she did what she did
    but I know she does love me and I worry for what is gonna happend to her. I know I can't trust her any more and this hurts so bad but I still love her and need to find a way to break this off in a way that's least traumatic for both of us.

Why even feel sorry for her at all? Just stop. She is the lying, manipulative, cheating, sloot here. She deserves no pity from you. Shes made you look like an huge chump after a 7 year relationship. lol You serious with this shiet brah?

And you don't know why she did what she did? Ummmmm because shes the typical early/mid 20's sloot in 2013 who is shady as fuk and uses absolutely 0 logic when deciding anything and goes by pure emotion?

Its cute that you want to break it off in "the least traumatic way".....was she thinking about your feelings when she was taking a new cawk the moment you were broken up 5 years ago? Was she thinking about your feelings when she was doing all of this behind your back? Hell no.

No Half Measures ThirtyThirtyWin's Avatar
    ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sound like a solid brah and she was lucky to be with you, even if she ultimately didn't deserve you.

This means you absolutely must go no contact. If you keep tabs on her on ******** or ask mutual friends about her, you'll never really move on. You need to let her handle her chit solo for a good year or so, while you do the same. It will be hard, because you still care about her and want what's best for her. Thing is, you don't know what's best for her. Even if you did, you are no longer responsible for her safety and happiness.
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Status: Fat and weak → 201 lbs ~19% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Goal: Lean and strong → 185 lbs <13% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Method: Eat, train, sleep
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Progress: 24 pounds down, 16 to go
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the misc says a lot of stupid chit and i've done the same, but i have to agree with majority of the replies ITT.

ur 25 yrs old, so meeting another girl is not gonna be a problem for u.
    if a girl has cheated in the past, she will do the same. Every girl i initially dated, I try to find out if they have cheated on their exes. I found out one the girls i used to date cheated, so i was being very cautious with my feelings towards her. And what do u know...she meets another fukin guy and doesnt tell me about it...i honestly thought she and i were still seeing each other for 2 fukin weeks, but i wasnt surprised at all. the funny thing was is that she always accused me of being shady and a player, yet she was the one that was shady and played me.
    once a cheater, always a cheater.

ur gonna make it brah

breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SingleDad5Kids View Post
    Crying and depressed over this? No wonder she is tired of your ass. She needs a real man, send her to me
    > single dad 5 kids

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lced View Post
    read it bro.

You fell into the trap that optionless dudes fall into, and that's falling head over heals for a girl when there are so many better ones out there.

7 years with the same person in the prime years of your life is something i can barely wrap my head around dude. I know that different things make different people happy but monogomy is unnatural, it goes against basic human instinct. That feeling when you first meet someone and first get to know them i liken to a fire, and at that point it burns the biggest. After 7 years of hearing about guys courting her friends, her friends describing to her how exciting it was to get to know this new guy, of course she'd at least want a little taste of that cake, a new fire so to speak, she wants to feel desired in a way that the guy shes been with for way too phucking long cant give her anymore.

So maybe she doesn't go out and look for this specifically like most sloots, but shes put into a position where she can flirt with another man who she finds attractive and she takes her chance. It starts off innocent enough and thats how she convinces herself it's fine even though theres a gradual increase in both flirt and intent. Eventually, given the opportunity she probably wouldve taken it dude. Sad reality but I can see where she's coming from.

The ideal situation depends on what kind of man you are.
    1 - maybe compromise. forgive her, tell her never to do it again, but at the same time go out and get yours from somewhere else
    2 - end it. if shes done this after 7 years and you expect to spend the rest of your life with her do you really think in the next 70+ years she wont find an opportunity to play up on you like this again?
    3 - give her the benefit of the doubt and forgive. continue relationship as nothing ever happened.

I wouldnt suggest option 3 though dude, what she's done now is poison in your mind, i think you should reassess your relationship/life.

Good luck dude, never forget that girls will come and go but your family and good friends is for life. Ive seen too many good men isolate themselves after finding an overly attached girlfriend who cheats on them after 3 years and they're left with no friends, only a broken heart and memories of a relationship with a bullschit slut.
    How about you keep your dignity and self respect OP and get this girl out of your life. She made the decision to do this and fuked you over.

And sorry but this is a weak sauce post above, basically saying humans are too weak to be faithful, which is just giving her a weak excuse and an out that she wants. It's pathetic that people think this way. As if it's too hard to break up with you before she takes another guys dik. How about having some discipline, and also some integrity? Ffs leave this bish and don't look back. Don't waste your life with a cheating whore who didn't respect you enough to keep her legs closed. We all hav temptations, that doesn't excuse this scumbag behavior. It's gonna hurt like hell bro but you gotta move on.

SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SingleDad5Kids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I bet after this you become one of those pathetic *******s who goes on and on to every new girl you meet about your perfect ex of 7 years

brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brizzcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol when a girl cheats on you like that,

she doesn't respect you as a man
    she doesn't respect your penis
    she doesn't respect your status
    she doesn't respect your social life (family, friends)
    she doesn't look up to you
    she doesn't respect herself

When you get back with her, or if you do, she will look at you as a beta boyfriend. That's why she cheated on you recently, because she cheated on you years ago, and you still took her back. So in her eyes, you are beta, you are to nice. She's not scared of you. She'd go out and fuk another guy, then pass out on your bed without giving a fuk that you are sleeping next to her. She is a disgusting hoe. She had some guys long hard wet sausage all up in her vagina, and then she came and slept next to you. DISGUSTING. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G.

Ya sure, you probably know her as blood, as family, so whatever she does, you think you can forgive her for that because you guys know each other so well and life is almost impossible without her. Well guess what bro, every relationship has a line.

As a man, your woman must respect you. She must be shorter than you, weaker than you. She must look up to your penis. Obviously your girl looked down to your penis and went to look up to another man's penis. This is disrespect. Get that sloot out your life.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was messaging another dude about fu*king... Even if they didn't, I think you need to end it.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I sincerely hope that OP's ex is running over to her new guy and does not want the OP back.
    Otherwise, OP will take her back.

It's that simple

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 years and no propose...

You expected different OP?
    Cha Cha Cha

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    YBD but you're on the other end

thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thatphatguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

i found a reading of a letter she wrote you opie..dam brah why you make her touch your hand? SRS
    2day a young man on lsd realized that all matter is merely energy condensed 2 a slow vibration,we r all 1 consciousness experiencing itself subjectively,there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we r the imagination of ourselves. B.H

★Poverty reps Crew,rep back Crew★
    ★Powerful Joe Rogan nut hugger Crew★
    ★semi depressed ★ feelsbadman★
    ★better taste in hiphop than u Crew★
    ★ my unicorn doesn't feel the same way crew★

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
    how can you have only been with one person since your teens up until now and not only still be with them but actually contemplating marrying and staying with them for life? this is what gay ass hollywood movies and tv shows do to people, the fairytale school sweetheart stories arent real life 9/10 times.

if you had a box of sweets/candy with lots of different flavours and choices in front of you, you wouldnt take one and say, "yup. thats my favourite, the one for me. im only going to have this one for the rest of my life"
    I don't equate women with a box of sweets

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time for operation ghost bulk.

Jks.

7 years is a fkn long time brah. I'm on my 5th year and can't imagine what it'd feel like

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Serious question and I don't wanna be an *******, but why is it every single time this happens to a dude..he's short as fukk? It seems like you guys are more needy/beta because you have that ''take what I can get'' mentality with girls, so that correlates to getting treated like shiit by your gfs/sometimes cheated on. 7 fukking years bro, if you don't end up marrying this girl you wasted 7 years of potential smashing with other women. Jesus christ. You basically HAVE to make this work out now or you've just wasted 7 years of your prime with one women.

Gonna get negged for this but it's the truth.

Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lettuce be reality, she did you a favor by exposing herself before you sealed the deal.

what are we at, 10 of these exact same threads per day misc?

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why the phuck you be with a girl who you have been with so long, when you were pretty young? That RARELY works for most people and then you admit you have problems...which im guessing is a pretty big problem since you feel need to mention.

anyways, idc.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    7 years and no propose...

You expected different OP?
    Yea let's give this cheating whore more excuses.. It's OP's fault for not proposing. What a horrible guy, he deserved to get cheated on..

Please go.

stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000) stevefrench is a complete loser! (-2000)
    you have gotten help .....

now post pics