dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Weighing chocolate chip cookies

So my gf made my chocolate chip cookies and I was wondering if the serving size was the dough before she cooked it or the cookie after it had been baked....
    Please let me know

dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cookie dough (before baking).
    Started 2012 at over 410lbs (that was as high as my scale went) and I ended the year at 260lbs.

Still going strong while eating whatever I want - whenever I want; I just keep it to under 2000 calories a day.

TEAM IIFYC (if it fits your calories)

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    usually before baking
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total