Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Addicted to repping back Ashton117's Avatar
    Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually OP I've noticed people that have old flip phones tend to be more popular b/c they don't feel the need to follow the crowd
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice.

krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hewhodar3s View Post
    materialistic people turn me off.
    This.

And I can't believe how much nonsense OP is spewing, probably the biggest moron I've encountered on the misc today.

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you sound like a bish.

The opposite should be true, it proves she isn't materialistic, she doesn't feel like she has to keep up with people just for the sake of it, and isn't going to be a constant social media whore.

It has nothing to do with affording siht, anyone can get an iphone these days.

I have the chittiest phone ever, its about 6 years old, and it was my grandads first, brb it calls and texts people and it doesn't cost much, and I have plenty of money.

thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50) thizzface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like fancy things but not for cell phones. I drop my cell all the time and I don't want to regret spending $200 plus on some phone everybody has. Everybody I know/seen has a smartphone and they all rock the broken screen app lulzz.

MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterRaceMatt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post
    I know how you feel OP, my female friend saw this hot looking guy and right off the bat knew the guy was on steroids, Lol how pathetic, brb using steroids just to look good, brb spending $$$ to inject yourself in the ass what a fuking joke. Brb limp dick, small balls, lmfao.
    woulda been funny if op wasn't 6' 161lbs
    Big 3:
    Bench: 85lbs
    Squat: 225lbs(kinda easy)
    Deadlift: 155lbs

Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    op, you sound like a bish.

The opposite should be true, it proves she isn't materialistic, she doesn't feel like she has to keep up with people just for the sake of it, and isn't going to be a constant social media whore.

It has nothing to do with affording siht, anyone can get an iphone these days.

I have the chittiest phone ever, its about 6 years old, and it was my grandads first, brb it calls and texts people and it doesn't cost much, and i have plenty of money.
    or shes fking poor. Did you guys ever consider that?
    To be a rock, and not to roll

Hey, I believe in God, man. I've seen him, I've felt his power. He plays drums for Led Zeppelin and his name is John Bonham, baby!

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bingu View Post
    or shes fking poor. Did you guys ever consider that?
    Haha, wow, so you think if someone has an iPhone it means they have money. Wronggggggg

The fact everyone has them, when most people complain everyweek about having no money, tells you this.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually agree brah. I don't want to feel like I'm with someone who is still living in 2006. As people have pointed out anyone can get an iPhone or smartphone these days, so why don't these girls just do it? So ****ing pedestrian to walk around with a slidephone in your pocket. brb let me slide this keyboard out before I text you. brb no internet access. brb can't look up restaurants in the area.

pisses me off.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boxden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    turns me on srs

zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zqm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know what you mean

sometimes i feel self conscious pulling out my work issued BB

then i realize that these other ****s have to pay for their **** and i laugh on the inside

Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol I'd bet a similar % of poor people have iphones compared to rich/middle class people. Work any low wage job and talk to the plebs and you'll find most of them have a smartphone, big screen TV, nice stereo system and rims on their chitty civic, and go out to eat/drink 5+ times a week. They're poor because they put 100%(or more through credit cards) of their discretionary income into material items that society tells them they need to impress others.

ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brb we exchange numbers and she pulls out some piece of sht flip phone. I find it extremely unattractive tbh... For me it shows she's either low class and can't afford to update her technology, and it also means she either drives a piece of sht car or doesn't have a car at all and is driven places by other people. That is what I have noticed.. Maybe I'm just being a little judgemental. I don't want to end up with a poor girl nomsaiayn?
    Definitely being judge mental man, you don't know her circumstances .

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Materialism is a helluva drug. Last thing we need is for men to start applying this twisted logic.

DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LovePollution View Post
    Better than some crowd following whore with an iPhone and scratched up, tacky case.
    Agreed
    Retired From The Misc
    *07-22-2014 08:17 AM*
    "I have a dream that posters will one day post on a misc where they will not be judged by the color of their bars but by the content of their posts."
    - Martin Luther King

VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VillaBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes. Yes it does you *******.
    so everytime i see an urban youth with some beats headphones on and a iphone waiting for the bus, i automatically think he BALLIINN.......OP pls go
    Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you Family.

rated strong 8/10 by Misschill crew and only member; yu mad?

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure how that correlates to my thread but ok.
    Your sloot friend would probably be sucking that hot guys limp dick if she had the chance
    OP has the comprehensibility skills of a rock.
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sig=Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me.

Thread=Girls with old phones are yucky ewww.

Delete this thread you goofy homo.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes. Yes it does you *******.
    lol no it doesnt *******.
    go to the hood and everybody has a fckn android and iphone.

GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have found that people's phone choice isn't exactly the greatest place to beginning making judgement about their character...could be wrong tho
    -USMC-

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    >OP asks girl for phone number to text and call her
    >girl has a phone that is capable of texting and phoning someone
    >OP is ungrateful her phone can't browse the internet

If a girl has a flip phone, then that means she isn't glued onto her phone using ********, twitter, and instagram 24/7.

Which means she probably isn't a social inept retard.

OP, give me her number you materialistic *******. I can guaranteed you don't pay for your phone bills.
    Last edited by SeymourCake; 08-24-2013 at 10:19 AM.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP probably gets mad if she doesn't have a vercase purse
    OP ill fckn wrek u in rl m8, u judgemental little kunt

Traps of peace crew muscle_marketer's Avatar
    muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_marketer is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like the part where u posted pics so we could assess turn off behavior... if she was a 5-10/10 u r a ****g for caring for little shit like this it's not like u r gonna marry her
    marketing for life

RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RMT25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    all i have is an ipod touch.
    Rest is best crew
    Taller than needed crew
    Anxious about everything crew
    Ayy lmao crew

magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10) magyard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you need to see the doc OP.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op is a fool, just neg and move on. If you paid any attention to the difference in the specs of these phones you would realize bragging about getting the latest version of the phone is nothing special.

brb I have to get the latest phone to play with these apps.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Poverty phones are a major major major bonus breh.

Your personal wealth doesn't determine what phone you use at all (srs). The kind of phone you use is rather determined by the character of yours.

For me: Poverty phone = doesn't care about all this social media attention whoring bullchit = would wife/10

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post
    Poverty phones are a major major major bonus breh.

Your personal wealth doesn't determine what phone you use at all (srs). The kind of phone you use is rather determined by the character of yours.

For me: Poverty phone = doesn't care about all this social media attention whoring bullchit = would wife/10
    I don't use any social media stuff, but I still love my smartphone.

brb can look up directions
    brb can use the internet
    brb weather, news, sports
    brb look up restaurants
    brb find stores
    brb email

lol at you guys that think the only reason to get an iphone is to instagram and tweet. There is so many other beneficial uses. What's the point in living in 2013 if you are going use poverty technology from 10 years ago? People from the middle ages are turning over in their graves, they'd love to use an iphone even just for a minute.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

The Prince Of All ***'s kenyanbrahhh's Avatar
    kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe mommy and daddy took away her smartphone because they found out she was sending out noods and such. LOL happened to a girl i know and she is not poor by any means...As someone said earlier, it would be a good thing because it would mean that she is disconnected to social media sites, unlike most girls who obsess over them.

KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BRB still using first gen Galaxy S while wearing expensive watches, clothing, and driving an Audi. I only need a phone to do 2 things. Text and call. I've got a tablet, laptop and desktop for other ****.

wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Complete opposite OP.

If a girl pulled out a normal phone it means she isn't posting every single thing she does as a selfie on FB/instagram/twitter/whatever the hell i'd probably try to wife her.
    ‾\_(ツ)_/‾